Timing of CRT

MinnieSweetheart

DIS Veteran
We managed to secure a reservation for Cinderella's Table. It's a 5:35 reservation. The only catch is that MSEP is rolling at 7. How long does dinner usually take? Are they usually backed up? I tend to set aside 2 hours for dinners, but I'm hoping we can still see the parade that night.

We ate there last April and had a 4:15 reservation. We checked in about 5 minutes early and were immediately taken to meet Cinderella and then we were off to our table. The meal lasted about 1 hour and a half and the princesses came through pretty quickly. So, we did not experience any back up and the meal felt speedy without being rushed.

We've had varied experiences, but have found that earlier ADRs seem to go more smoothly than those at or just after peak dinner hours. Normally we check in 15 min early, are seated either right on time or a little early, but the one time we had a 7pm...we were let in right at 7 and waited close to 20 min to be seated after meeting Cindy. I think we wound up getting out of CRT that night around 8:45p. In general, we've found that breakfast lasts just a little under an hour and all of our lunch and dinner experiences have been about 1.25 to 1.50 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter