Tickets through USSSA

We also used these tickets and they worked perfectly! No lines to wait plus less expensive!!!!
Thank you to the person who suggested them!

In case anyone wants 4 days... I just bought a buy two days get two days free.. Park to park tix. With tickets@work.com. Lots of people have this opportunity with big corporations... They just need to sign up :-). 149.00 plus tax!

Do the tickets from Tickets at Work also expire in May? I didn't see anything on their website about expiration date.

Hi!

I just received my Universal Orlando tickets from USSSA and they all 3 say "youth" on the back. :sad1:

I tried to reach usssa, but they're closed until tomorrow so I left a message. I saw someone else mention they had the same thing happen to them.

Can anyone confirm they did not have any issues with adults using the "youth" tickets? We only have 2 adults, 1 "youth"

Thanks,

Jennifer

Agreed...we had no issues at all. Have fun!

Hi!

I just received my Universal Orlando tickets from USSSA and they all 3 say "youth" on the back. :sad1:

I tried to reach usssa, but they're closed until tomorrow so I left a message. I saw someone else mention they had the same thing happen to them.

Can anyone confirm they did not have any issues with adults using the "youth" tickets? We only have 2 adults, 1 "youth"

Thanks,

Jennifer

Don't worry, they will work fine.

In case anyone wants 4 days... I just bought a buy two days get two days free.. Park to park tix. With tickets@work.com. Lots of people have this opportunity with big corporations... They just need to sign up :-). 149.00 plus tax!

Just wondering if there is an expiration date on your actual tickets. I see the ticket on the site but it doesn't say. I haven't seen a buy2 get 2 ticket anywhere else :) Thanks!

No expiration on mine or listed in the site! I do see the price went up just a bit. I chose the e ticket option... And received an order receipt by email and an email confirmation to take to kiosk. Just need my code and credit card to exchange for ticket. We are going next month!

No expiration on mine or listed in the site! I do see the price went up just a bit. I chose the e ticket option... And received an order receipt by email and an email confirmation to take to kiosk. Just need my code and credit card to exchange for ticket. We are going next month!

That's a great price, but it stinks you can't utilize them for advanced Fast Pass + ressies

All my tickets say youth is that okay?

Youth means youth group discount. The Disney YES tickets also say Youth on them.

I used our US tickets in February that said "youth" without issue at all

The discount has not changed from the 12/31/14 date for a long time. Does anyone know when the site usually lists new dates? Hoping that they offer May tickets.

The discount has not changed from the 12/31/14 date for a long time. Does anyone know when the site usually lists new dates? Hoping that they offer May tickets.
I know the website says they're closed 12/18-1/5, so I assumed that more tickets might go up sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. I hope, anyway! ::fingers crossed::

Hoping they come up soon also. I see it says not to email them. Was possibly looking to go at the end of the month since DS has off from school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter