Tickets through USSSA

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
Could those of you who had purchased tickets through USSSA last year, which expired 12/31/13, report whether the tickets worked ok? No problems activating? No problems if you weren't traveling with a specific team...in other words "just a regular park patron"? I'm especially wondering about the one day park to park ticket. Thanks:)

Our group of 7 used them without any issue at all and went to both parks on the same day. We were also not affiliated with any sports group while we were there. My daughter does play softball in USSSA events which is why we purchased the tickets, but we were not on a USSSA trip at the time. The ticket was treated just like a regular ticket. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I purchased 6 tickets for my family and was feeling a little nervous afterwards... Your reassurance has made my day!:cool1:

I am thinking of getting these tickets too! Is a very great deal if everything works out fine.

In years past, I used AAA which used to sell multi day park to park "non expiring" tickets at a great price. They don't even sell one day park to park tix anymore. A couple of years ago, I bought a three day, park to park "non expiring for three years" ticket for my family but they stopped selling them.

Ordered the tickets on 1/25 and Fed Ex just delivered them. They all say youth ticket on the back and we are all adults....hopefully this is not an issue.

Thanks for sharing this! Has anyone also purchased WDW tix through them? Those are a really good deal also

When will the tickets be available that expire after May? Anyone know? We are going in late June. Thanks!

Does one have to a be a member of usssa to purchase tickets through their store?

Ordered our tickets Tuesday afternoon and they just arrived into my hands less than 48 hours later in snowy Canada. 14 days until we're away from this insane winter!!

In case anyone wants 4 days... I just bought a buy two days get two days free.. Park to park tix. With tickets@work.com. Lots of people have this opportunity with big corporations... They just need to sign up :-). 149.00 plus tax!

Just finished our second day at US/IOA using the park to park tickets purchased through USSSA. Would highly recommend these tickets if you are planning a 2-day Universal visit before May 31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter