• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets at will call??

jenandkam

Mouseketeer
We are leaving on Saturday the 26th, but I won't have the $$ to buy the tickets until tomorrow - pay day. :cool1:

I would like to order from Undercover Tourist, but I can't risk the "5 days" with express shipping. Has anyone got any experience buying from Disney and having the tickets left at will call? Are the lines insane? Where do you pick them up?? :confused3

TIA!!

I don't know the answer to this... but I'm wondering about it myself. I called WDW directly yesterday and ordered them to be held at will call for when we arrive (also on the 26th). I wanted to use a gift card so I couldn't buy them online and I didn't want to pay the extra to have them shipped. I plan to just get to the park a little extra early to pick them up. :)

Anything related to Park tickets can be done at any of the following locations:

Any Park (including Water Parks) ticket booth. This includes the TTC and International Gateway.

Any Guest Relations Office (GRO) outside the parks. This includes the Water Parks, International Gateway, TTC and DTD.

Any GRO inside the Parks.

Guest Services/Concierge in the Resorts; however they cannot do anything related to Annual Passes other than sell a brand new pass (no upgrades, renewals, or MPP). Also the Resort Concierge cannot do anything related to Armed Forces Salute tickets.

This includes "will-call", upgrading any tickets, replacing any tickets, converting an AP voucher to an AP, or selling an AP.

Anything that can be done related to tickets at a GRO can also be done at a regular ticket window. The ticket windows cannot do things such as make reservations, unscramble problems related to room keys, or handle Lost and Found or Guest Recovery.

At each Park there will always be at least one ticket window and one outside Guest Relations Office open at least 30 minutes prior to the first Guest being allowed into the Park. This takes into consideration both Morning EMH as well as any pre-opening restaurant reservations. Also, the Guest Relations Office will be open for at least 30 minutes after scheduled Park closing (and this takes into account both Evening EMH as well as any after-hours parties).

If you buy the tickets online it will generate a receipt with bar codes on it. Print a copy of that receipt and bring it with you. If you make the purchase by phone, they will give you a "reservation number" which is four letters followed by seven numbers. Bring that 11 character number with you to make it easiest to look up and print the tickets.

Of course there is no need to do it in advance, it is actually faster, at a window, to process a ticket sales than it is to process a will-call transaction.

It depends on when you go. I have had long waits at tickets booths both at MK and Hollywood Studios. By long, I mean 45 minutes to one hour, it seems both of those times I was behind someone who had lost their tickets, so the fix to the problem was very involved!
That is why I loved it when I had Undercover Tourist Tickets last year. I was able to get in a park immediately in the afternoon when I arrived. Then at my leisure I upgraded to the Annual Passes at City Hall in MK (2-3 days into the trip) that I usually stand in line for when I first get there. It is so magical to just go in right away!
I have always heard that there is not a line at the International Gateway at Epcot though, so I am going to try that this year, and just take my chances and buy annual passes then. I won't be in a hurry, just going down to take my daughter to check in for the CP, so my husband and I will have time to spare.

You pick them up at any ticket booth. You just need your driver's license and preferably the card you paid for them with.

Hardly ever any lines

Great - thanks everyone! I was getting a little nervous about this, but it sounds like it's no big deal at all....

I placed an order with UT on Monday around 6 PM and they tried to deliver today.Standard USPS signature required.Im in NC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter