Ticket Price Bridging

Dubb

Mouseketeer
I have purchased five buy 2 get 2 free tickets. If I wait until the final day of the ticket, and I upgrade to an annual pass, would I receive the full non-discounted value of the ticket towards the AP?

@Dubb In the past I have purchased promotional tickets of buy 2 days get 2 free and then upgraded to a seasonal pass. I did it after entering the park on the ticket and I received the full gate price value of the 4 day ticket, not the online 2 day ticket price that I paid. Whether or not it still works that way I don't know, it's been awhile since the last time I did that. I'm hoping it still works cause I plan on upgrading my current promo tickets in January.

I don't know when your trip is but if it is before January I would greatly appreciate it if you came back here and posted what your upgrade price ended up being.

@Dubb In the past I have purchased promotional tickets of buy 2 days get 2 free and then upgraded to a seasonal pass. I did it after entering the park on the ticket and I received the full gate price value of the 4 day ticket, not the online 2 day ticket price that I paid. Whether or not it still works that way I don't know, it's been awhile since the last time I did that. I'm hoping it still works cause I plan on upgrading my current promo tickets in January.

I don't know when your trip is but if it is before January I would greatly appreciate it if you came back here and posted what your upgrade price ended up being.
I will give it a shot. Thank you for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter