Ticket Add-on

NloveW/Disney

Mouseketeer
Hi, I currently have a 7 day park hopper ticket that is part of a vacation package. We will be down there 10 days, but I figured we'd want some days off in between. However, my question is if we decided we wanted to add on a day, can that be done without messing up the package deal? And if we wanted to add a day could we add it as a regular ticket and not park hopper even though the rest of the days are park hoppers? I'm guessing no on that one, but wanted to check. Thank you so much for any help!

Hi, I currently have a 7 day park hopper ticket that is part of a vacation package. We will be down there 10 days, but I figured we'd want some days off in between. However, my question is if we decided we wanted to add on a day, can that be done without messing up the package deal?
Yes you can add another day onto your tickets and it won't affect the other components of your package.

And if we wanted to add a day could we add it as a regular ticket and not park hopper even though the rest of the days are park hoppers? I'm guessing no on that one, but wanted to check. Thank you so much for any help!
Since you already have 7 day park hopper tickets, any additional days will also include park hopping, but each additional day would only cost about $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter