thursday night quest

cat_herder

Disney Veteran
Is anyone doing this staff room quest.

I've been on it 15 minutes and can't find the answer to #2. Place that could burn you to find this gem.

I trid the forbidden temple, Ned's fire pit, the fire pit in the spell room, I can't think of any other place with fire that you could put a gem near.

I am #46 in line (it is so nice to type a number...the vmk dictionary always confounds me on numbers!) and hope to actually get to do the quest tonight. Last few nights I haven't been able to get into the host events. :confused3

The first one is by the scary tree about half way down the side of the mansion building.

Where is the 6th one? The gem and blue monster.

gem and blue monster is by monstro's mouth in storybookland

I searched around the Yeti far too long on that one. I even thought "How weird that they'd call him blue". bah.

I'm done with it. If you tell me the clue, and not just the number, I'll try to tell you where it is if I remember.

the skull on discovery island. Near the edge of the screen. I tried Forbidden Temple first, but that's the next one. You also go back to the Forbidden Temple room later.

In the lower right corner of the jungle cruise game room. It's near a plant and a path, if I remember right.

One hour for the quest.

Logged on, got in line, dc, logged on, got into room, started quest and game frozen, logged on, after two questions the game would freeze and I would have to log off and log back in.

For 21 questions I had to log in 12 times.

Why can't they fix vmk?

hdmonkeybug said:
was dropped when a spell was cast?

If you haven't gotten it yet, it's by the throne at the bottom of the screen in the spell room in fantasyland.

Sorry, I got distracted for awhile and forgot about this thread.

I got done in 22 minutes, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter