Three Wishes

Eeyore's Pal

Trading pins since before there were rubber backs
With time getting short, I realized I had fixed in my mind a few things that I really wanted to do, sort of like three wishes. :)

I'm not talking about things like saving VMK or trading for full Sparrow for yourself and you 14 clones. I mean set three goals that are achievable and can keep the fun in VMK.

Here are mine:
  1. Complete my collection of bling shirts -- one in each color :thumbsup2
  2. See my name on the Checkers High Score List :cheer2:
  3. Finish my Blue Mountain room :surfweb:

Anyone else have some special wishes they're working on right now?:wizard:

Thanks to the help of three wonderful DISpals I have completed my first wish! :woohoo:

1- Winning best Quest room (I think I have a chance)
2- Finding 5,000 credits with my TDM
3- get every hat (all I need is stitch, but I dont think this will happen)

1. get every hat on vmk, or princess minnie
2. get my other account UNABNNED!
3. party with my friends and the hosts on the last day!

1. Have always wanted Fireworks Magic. (WISH GRANTED!--Thank You!)
2. Captains Quarters Couch--love pirate stuff! (WISH GRANTED!--Thank You!)
3. To build the rooms I wanted to build--always thought I had plenty of time left. (Still working on this one!)

1. Say goodbye to everyone on my list, tell them what a great friend they were and (if I can remember!), tell them how we met first. And, finish it by taking a picture with them..or atleast the active friends. :)

2. Make a video of these pictures! Then to delete all the hundreds of pics saved on this computer..

3. Make a goodbye quest for everyone to play and let it run for the last week, take some pictures of special rooms and make sure my friends and I get our lasts- games in pirates..fireworks..mansion..etc.

;) That should close it for me. And, gotta, gotta, gotta come online for closing on that night and say my final goodnight for my online friends..

1) meet a host
2) get 60 rooms on my ride (14 to go)
3) leave a present for my friend

Such a heartbreaking thread. I think we all thought we had more time. :hug:

But, I am not giving up hope yet! :thumbsup2

My three wishes are achievable. I think... :rolleyes1

1. VMK is open on May 23.
2. They finally release the Peter Pan Ride start.
3. They finally release Flying Carpet Magic.

;)

1. Make a new goodbye quest, run it for a few days before closing.
2. Finally get a sparrow shirt.
3. Get mr. toad magic(s), and give them to random people on main street.

1. Magically open its doors on May 23, 1008 Since I am at WDW
2. Win best guest something. Still sitting in my room every night.
3. If not best guest have a host or VMK person come say hello:thumbsup2

PS. If #1 does not happen buy stock in Kleenex because it will be worth more than Disney Stock the next day.

1. Get My Princess Mini hat back(Got 1 then gave it to a friend who later deleted me!)
2.Get 30,000 for a q thing(I HAVE NEVER HAD 1)
3.Get My dream outfit(Mini hat,Herbie top,Sparrow pants(Yea right i am NEVER GOING TO GET THAT!) And pink princess shoes):goodvibes

1. Get My Princess Mini hat back(Got 1 then gave it to a friend who later deleted me!)
2.Get 30,000 for a q thing(I HAVE NEVER HAD 1)
3.Get My dream outfit(Mini hat,Herbie top,Sparrow pants(Yea right i am NEVER GOING TO GET THAT!) And pink princess shoes):goodvibes

I just have one wish that would be for my friend and I to go to a Club 33 Party.

MissVMK678 I have pink shoes if you want them.

I would have to make it when vmk opens because i live in the UK lol
Can you do 4/19 vmk opening time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter