Thoughs on Sci-Fi ADR vs. people

lauren5406

Mouseketeer
So...a long time back I made a 1:25 reservation on May 21st for 4 at Sci-Fi for our upcoming Star Wars Weekend Trip. Well, my 6 year old niece is now attending making it 2 adults and 3 kids. They of course don't have any lunch reservations anymore.

I've been there, I know that no matter how they seat us we could easily make her fit. However, will Disney give me trouble on this? Should I just give it up and make a reservation for 5 elsewhere?

I dont think they will give you any trouble. If you can fit 3 kids in a bench, then the servers would definitely allow it. You should be fine.

Sci Fi is one of my fave places to eat! My DS11 & I just love it here. Everything about it is so much fun. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

We went from 4 to 6 people just by letting them know at the podium when checking in. We waited about 10 minutes past our ADR but I can not confirm that this was due to the additional folks or because they were just running behind.

Thanks so much everyone! We're going to go for it. My brothers - DB10 and DB12 - would be way too disappointed if they didn't get to go now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter