Those using swagbucks ???

Not sure if anyone else saw this regarding the 96 SB from last night. They posted on the FB wall how it will be handled. The are allowing us to keep the first 96 SB credit, but all others will be adjusted down to 2 SB. They've actually already deducted mine. I think that's a fair way to handle it since it was obviously a glitch.

I don't know why but I'm having such a hard time trying to decide what to cash out for!

I have many teenage nieces/nephews that I want to give GCs for Christmas and I have some questions maybe somebody can answer.

Can I buy a Target GC with a Target GC?
Can I buy an Amazon GC with an Amazon GC?

Would you give someone a print out of the GC directly from SB?? I'd rather give a physical one, but I'm trying to make things work for my budget this year!
(My last option is to cash out for a Visa GC and buy a GC from wherever I want, but they cost more SB :D)

You can buy a physical Target GC with an e-gc.
You cannot buy an Amazon gc with a gc.

Another option would be to cash out for paypal and transfer the $ to your bank account, use that to purchase gift cards

Not sure if anyone else saw this regarding the 96 SB from last night. They posted on the FB wall how it will be handled. The are allowing us to keep the first 96 SB credit, but all others will be adjusted down to 2 SB. They've actually already deducted mine. I think that's a fair way to handle it since it was obviously a glitch.
The comments are comical. Some people are really upset!

Mine have been deducted too. I have a -844 credit in red. Oh well, I am not upset. At least we got to keep one at 96sb!

Some of them are fantastic. "My kids won't be getting Christmas gifts now because of this!" What were you going to do in the first place without the error? Not buy them any to start? It is pathetic on how some people act.

Sure, I use Swagbucks to get a few extra bucks, mostly now for Disney. As a means of living (that could go away at anytime)? Come on.

Mine have been deducted too. I have a -844 credit in red. Oh well, I am not upset. At least we got to keep one at 96sb!

I'm glad they let us keep the first one. That is the right thing to do, but after what happened with that donation thing, I wasn't sure.

Some of them are fantastic. "My kids won't be getting Christmas gifts now because of this!" What were you going to do in the first place without the error? Not buy them any to start? It is pathetic on how some people act.

Sure, I use Swagbucks to get a few extra bucks, mostly now for Disney. As a means of living (that could go away at anytime)? Come on.

I'll tell you my theory, as a person with customer service experience. People think if they get really dramatic and loud, they will force them to do something, even if it is totally unreasonable.

I'll tell you my theory, as a person with customer service experience. People think if they get really dramatic and loud, they will force them to do something, even if it is totally unreasonable.

I worked retail from the time I was 16 until I turned 22. I don't think it is a theory. I thought working as a financial aid officer would be easy going. It is worse. So, so much worse.

I worked retail from the time I was 16 until I turned 22. I don't think it is a theory. I thought working as a financial aid officer would be easy going. It is worse. So, so much worse.

It is unbelievable what people demand. It would never occur to me to even ask for some things, let alone demand it.

Yes, I couldn't believe some of what I was reading. First of all, no matter what anyone tries to say, it was obviously a glitch. Lots may try to say otherwise and relying on the fact that they were running Happy Hour at the time, but come, let's be realistic. That activity was NOT marked as part of Happy Hour and 96 SB for just one video would NEVER be accurate from Swagbucks. As the saying goes, if it seems too good to be true.......LOL I completely agree with the statement "What were you going to do in the first place without the error?" Had they not made the mistake to begin with these same people would have nothing to blame their issues on. It's crazy what some people post on that wall. Really makes me laugh daily.

I only ran it a few times, so mine deduction was something like 370, but I already figured going in that it would be taken back anyway. I think what they did was very fair. I honestly didn't even think they were going to allow any of the 96 SB to stay. Giving us the first one and not messing with anyone's daily goals was pretty cool.

I only ran it a few times, so mine deduction was something like 370, but I already figured going in that it would be taken back anyway. I think what they did was very fair. I honestly didn't even think they were going to allow any of the 96 SB to stay. Giving us the first one and not messing with anyone's daily goals was pretty cool.

Agree. I figured it would be revoked, and I figured all of them would be adjusted to 2sb. I think this was very fair by SB's.

I am really glad I didn't try to stay awake to do run it more. I would have been irritated (at myself, not them lol).

My Target purchases are coming up pending 0 even though my purchases meet the qualifiers (based on the SB Target S&E page). I didn't realize it until today. Anyone else having issues? I went through SB for today's purchase because ebates says toys and sporting goods don't qualify (is this new?). I wonder if it's the same for SB but they haven't updated it yet. I sent in a ticket, we'll see what they say.

My Target purchases are coming up pending 0 even though my purchases meet the qualifiers (based on the SB Target S&E page). I didn't realize it until today. Anyone else having issues? I went through SB for today's purchase because ebates says toys and sporting goods don't qualify (is this new?). I wonder if it's the same for SB but they haven't updated it yet. I sent in a ticket, we'll see what they say.

I have had the same with Target and Walmart through SB's. Let us know what they say in response to your ticket.

Does anyone know if SB does Happy Hour on the weekend? I'm usually not available to swag in the evening during the week, so was hoping Happy Hour would show up tonight.

Does anyone know if SB does Happy Hour on the weekend? I'm usually not available to swag in the evening during the week, so was hoping Happy Hour would show up tonight.

Do they do this each night? I normally do my things in the morning but was gone today. I have happy hour ncraves! Does it stop at a certain hour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter