Those using swagbucks ???

Did you do a second shipment with Winc?

My second one charged today, so I was curious when the swagbucks might show as pending... I figured I would have picked up a few bottles of wine going into the holidays anyways, so the SB are a bonus :thumbsup2
I did do the second shipment, but havent received the SBs yet.

I am very frustrated with Swagbucks! I still haven't received my points for the Dollar Shave deal. I don't understand why it is so difficult to credit this, when they have all the proof in the ticket.

I am very frustrated with Swagbucks! I still haven't received my points for the Dollar Shave deal. I don't understand why it is so difficult to credit this, when they have all the proof in the ticket.
That's crazy. This stuff is so hit and miss which is irritating.

Have you messaged Valerie on fb? I submitted a ticket and received mine within a few hours.

Have you messaged Valerie on fb? I submitted a ticket and received mine within a few hours.
Yes, the first time she told me I had to wait 5 business days from when I put in the ticket. (Which is ridiculous, in my opinion.. this is not rocket science, it shouldn't take them 5 days to issue credit.) I messaged her again this morning and she replied at 9:35 am that my ticket was currently being reviewed and someone should get back to me shortly. It's now 1:25 pm and still nothing. That's not my definition of shortly.

Hi everyone! I just joined on Friday and today reached 2200 SBs!! Before I turn it in for a Target gift card that I will turn it around for a Disney one, how long does it take before I get it? And if I am understanding correctly, the Target gift card gets sent to my phone and that's how I pay for the Disney card? Does it matter if I go to Target or buy the Disney one online? Thanks!

Hi everyone! I just joined on Friday and today reached 2200 SBs!! Before I turn it in for a Target gift card that I will turn it around for a Disney one, how long does it take before I get it? And if I am understanding correctly, the Target gift card gets sent to my phone and that's how I pay for the Disney card? Does it matter if I go to Target or buy the Disney one online? Thanks!
The Target card will be sent to your email, and you can access it there or on the swagbucks website. Sometimes it takes a few hours, and sometimes as long as a week.
Target ONLY lets you buy a gift card with a Target gift card in the store.

Yes, the first time she told me I had to wait 5 business days from when I put in the ticket. (Which is ridiculous, in my opinion.. this is not rocket science, it shouldn't take them 5 days to issue credit.) I messaged her again this morning and she replied at 9:35 am that my ticket was currently being reviewed and someone should get back to me shortly. It's now 1:25 pm and still nothing. That's not my definition of shortly.
Finally! Another message to Valerie did the trick. I got my 1500 sbs.

I'm not very impressed with Schwan's. My delivery was supposed to be today between 11 and 2. My ex checked at 2 and no delivery. My ds got home from school at 4 and still no delivery. I did online chat and was told the driver was 3 houses away. I got home at 6:15 and still no delivery so I called and was told they couldn't locate the driver but would call me back in 24-48 business hours???

I'm not very impressed with Schwan's. My delivery was supposed to be today between 11 and 2. My ex checked at 2 and no delivery. My ds got home from school at 4 and still no delivery. I did online chat and was told the driver was 3 houses away. I got home at 6:15 and still no delivery so I called and was told they couldn't locate the driver but would call me back in 24-48 business hours???
I won't do Scwans. We did yrs ago and we could not get them to stop coming to our house! Time after time I would say we no longer wanted to order and the next week there they would be!! And I work on a grocery store so I can't justify the cost.

I won't do Scwans. We did yrs ago and we could not get them to stop coming to our house! Time after time I would say we no longer wanted to order and the next week there they would be!! And I work on a grocery store so I can't justify the cost.
Luckily I'm never home:) but he just called (8:30 pm et) saying he can't find my house on gps. I live in a 22 year old house in a big subdivision???

I have a question about paypal. DH would like to start redeeming his sb for paypal and I have a paypal account. Would he need to start his own paypal account or does he need his own? If he could use mine, do I just need to add his email that he uses for sb or ...? It would be more convenient if he could use mine, however, I thought I read somewhere that the name on the paypal has to be the same name on the sb account.

I have a question about paypal. DH would like to start redeeming his sb for paypal and I have a paypal account. Would he need to start his own paypal account or does he need his own? If he could use mine, do I just need to add his email that he uses for sb or ...? It would be more convenient if he could use mine, however, I thought I read somewhere that the name on the paypal has to be the same name on the sb account.
Yes I believe he would have to have his own. I had to open one in my name since our primary one was in my husbands. It's not too bad having two.

My delivery was originally supposed to be on Tuesday, then they emailed me it would be Monday instead, which was better for me. It arrived fine here. Sorry you had an issue. I do not plan to order from them again though.

You will also need to make sure the paypal is verified in order to get the gift card. The steps are pretty simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter