• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I must be a complete dorkus:crazy2: because I cannot figure out how to save things to favorites. Can someone please tell me on the iphone app as well as on the PC?

There's no way to favorite videos on the PC because you can't watch the same video over and over on the PC version of SBTV, just the app. :)

nGage is not crediting for me. Just keep an eye that you are getting credit if you use it for points today.

I noticed my SBTV app wasn't crediting me today. I went through 4 videos before I noticed it said "You are 5 videos from earning a credit" EVERY time.

Look for an offer on the front page for 25SB for requesting information from Disney Cruise Lines. I just selected the ebrochure and I got credited instantly. You do have to give Disney your information, but most of us have anyway.

It never works for me, to search what others got points for, but it did this time. Just got 11.

I am pretty sure the searches are random based on usage, not based on specific terms.

I'm annoyed because I did a number of offers that said they required just signing up for one thing, but then required a car insurance offer too, so I clicked out after already giving my email address- and now I won't get credit :( I hate that bait and switch crap.

But I did the DCL offer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter