Those using swagbucks ???

Those that have a couple accounts in a household, can you use the same computer?

We do, but we use different browsers. That way searches on chrome go to his account and firefox go to mine.

But if there is a swagcode and i'm home, I will open both browsers and input them.

Really, since he's a referall, it makes sense that I should do more on his and less on mine, but I don't because we are kinda competitive about it.

Changes to Gift Card Redemptions coming March 2, 2015

I’m excited to announce a significant change to our Rewards Store Gift Card options.

Starting March 2nd, you will be able to redeem 2,200 Swag Bucks for one $25 Gift Card OF YOUR CHOICE once a month. This gift card discount only excludes PayPal and Gas Cards.

We will also be introducing a new $3 Amazon Card (for 300 SB). If you like stacking up on Amazon Gift Card credits, this will allow you to get them in nearly half the time.

To accommodate these benefits, we will no longer offer $5 Amazon Gift Cards for 450 SB. They are not going away though, as they will be priced the same as our other $5 Gift Cards at 500 SB. Currently, you are only able to redeem five $5 Amazon gift cards a month. By making these changes we can now remove this limit.

I want to explicitly point out that these changes in no way affect the way you earn Swag Bucks. Nor do they affect how many Swag Bucks you can earn anywhere else on the site.

What these changes do affect, however, is the overall bang for your Swag Buck, which we believe benefit you in 3 main ways:

1. GREATER SAVINGS

Our current pricing discounts the $5 Amazon Card by 10% (450 vs. 500 SB), and also limits the redemptions to 5 per month. So if you redeem 5 Amazon Gift Cards at 450 SB, it will cost you 2,250 SB. Now you can choose to get the same $25 worth of Amazon Gift Cards for 2,200 SB, a 20% higher discount than currently offered.

2. MORE CHOICES

Right now, the only gift card we currently discount is Amazon. This introduction offers you a discount on over 100 gift card choices of your favorite brands, stores, retailers, and restaurants. Gift cards such as CVS, Walmart, Visa, Target, Starbucks, Ebay and Best Buy….the list really could go on and on and on.

3. FASTER REDEMPTIONS

The $3 Amazon Gift Card allows you to get an Amazon Gift Card 33% faster than is currently possible. To expand the options for speedier gift card redemptions, we also plan on offering more low denomination Gift Cards of other brands in the coming months.

I understand that change is sometimes an unwelcome guest. And no matter what I say, some of you will not be in favor of these new discounted gift card options. I hear you. I can also assure you that these changes were made only after surveying and speaking directly with thousands of you regarding your gift card redemption habits, and that every change was made with you in mind.

Swagbucks was founded on the idea of providing smart rewards for good people. For the past 8 years, our focus on achieving that goal has remained fixated on making it easier to get free gift cards online. We remain committed to providing both experiences and rewards that offer unparalleled value for your time. And we intend for our new discounted prices to reinforce our commitment to that pledge. After all, we are only as successful as you are.

On that note, if you have any questions or concerns, our member services team is more than willing to help you out.

Couple of questions

What is the best route from SB to DW? I see SB does not have Disney gift cards, so I'll need to go another route to either get cash or gift cards of stores that sell gift cards. Paypal, Amazon, Ebay? Just need a direction on what way to do this.

Disney eGift Cards, can they be redeemed at DW?

I made almost 1300 since I started 10 days ago, Im eager to hit the 2500/$25 mark. Another week, maybe two, my earning chances have dropped a lot over the past couple days.

Ken

Couple of questions What is the best route from SB to DW? I see SB does not have Disney gift cards, so I'll need to go another route to either get cash or gift cards of stores that sell gift cards. Paypal, Amazon, Ebay? Just need a direction on what way to do this. Disney eGift Cards, can they be redeemed at DW? I made almost 1300 since I started 10 days ago, Im eager to hit the 2500/$25 mark. Another week, maybe two, my earning chances have dropped a lot over the past couple days. Ken

PayPal you can use for anything. I've also gotten Walmart and used them to buy disney gift cards and target online for disney gift cards plus you get an extra 5% off with a red card.

Couple of questions

What is the best route from SB to DW? I see SB does not have Disney gift cards, so I'll need to go another route to either get cash or gift cards of stores that sell gift cards. Paypal, Amazon, Ebay? Just need a direction on what way to do this.

I prefer to redeem for Paypal. Then I transfer it immediately into the bank account I am using for my vacation. Disney gift cards are all well and good, but they aren't going to be able to pay for the airfare, rental car, etc.
Paypal is the one gift card that won't be discounted on the new system, but eh, it's not going up in price, so it's no big deal to me. I'd rather have the cash.

Couple of questions

Disney eGift Cards, can they be redeemed at DW?

I made almost 1300 since I started 10 days ago, Im eager to hit the 2500/$25 mark. Another week, maybe two, my earning chances have dropped a lot over the past couple days.

Ken
I redeem for Paypal. With that I buy discounted Target cards (usually Raise or giftcardzen have the best deals) which I then use to get Disney cards at Target. If you buy the Disney cards online you can get 5% off from Target if you have their RedCard. This way I save between 10-12%.

When the time came to buy our plane tix I just did the same except I got Southwest gift cards at Target instead of the Disney cards. It was even better since they have SW ecards so the wait was just an hour or less to get the cards.

Disney ecards can only be used online. I purchased one from Raise and used it to book CRT (can be done over the phone). You can use it for room or tix etc if you book online, directly through Disney.

I am still working on getting more Disney cards but I think I have enough now to cover most meals and souvenirs. So I will start getting some Starbucks and Landry's cards. Will do Paypal nearer to the trip and will use my PP card for any incidentals not at Disney.

I think the "best" route depends on what you are saving for and how hard you hit SB. I can't do SB like crazy, so I don't make a whole lot. I cash in for Target, which I use to get disney cards. Those cards will be for souvenirs and food at the parks. This way, I already have some money (that I can't touch!) saved up for things and I won't feel guilty or torn about using it in the parks, since I can't use it on anything else. :) We also plan to buy our tickets with disney cards.

However, as I write my list for what we need for our trip, I can also use target or Amazon cards to get things for the trip like new luggage or snacks and what not. We don't have southwest so I can't use those, and I don't trust myself with PayPal money around. ;) I have a yarn addiction as well as a cloth diaper stash for my kiddo, and it's too tempting!

Today I noticed I got 25 swagbucks and it was credited as "Other- thank you for shopping through swagbucks".

Except, I didn't shop through swagbucks. And it is categorized as other, not shop and earn.

Can anyone guess what this is from? I don't see any unusual charges to any of my credit cards.

Today I noticed I got 25 swagbucks and it was credited as "Other- thank you for shopping through swagbucks".

Except, I didn't shop through swagbucks. And it is categorized as other, not shop and earn.

Can anyone guess what this is from? I don't see any unusual charges to any of my credit cards.
Did you do a survey or offer thru your Inbox? I've gotten random SB from things I did from messages in my Inbox and they are always in generic terms like the one you got.

I had an inbox message to shop at Walmart and when I made a purchase I got 25 sb. I only clicked on Walmart's website and I received the 25 sb without purchasing anything. Maybe you did that too?

I had an inbox message to shop at Walmart and when I made a purchase I got 25 sb. I only clicked on Walmart's website and I received the 25 sb without purchasing anything. Maybe you did that too?

Maybe it was something like that.
It just made me nervous to get credited for shopping! I didn't intend to spend money...

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this thread and all the tips posted on it! After reading this 3 weeks ago, I signed up and started following some of the ideas I saw, and I've already received my first $50 Target e-card and am about to buy a Disney card to use towards my family's next trip. :thanks:

Is anyone else having trouble getting payouts one some of the special offers? Seems like I only get about half of them to work.

Does anyone know of a place that lists the "codes" or search words that reward swagbucks? I always seem to find the codes a day late...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter