Those using swagbucks ???

Is the Paypal "shipping" something new? All my past Paypal orders went into My Gift Cards. Or at least I thought that's how it worked. It's been a while since I chose the Paypal route. My DH and I both ordered $50 Paypal cash on 9/25, but neither of us has received anything in our accounts. Obviously longer than 72 hours! I was hoping to use it tomorrow to buy a Target GC at Kroger before my 4x fuel points coupon expires.
I ordered my first PayPal 09/19, it shipped 9/20 and showed up in my PayPal account 9/21, the status never changed from "shipped". I've ordered some since and none that I have ordered appeared in My Gift Cards although I received the money in my PayPal account. The status went "shipping" and then the money showed up in my PayPal account in the next day or two in each instance- except for the cards I ordered on 9/26.

I sent a ticket in today too as I ordered my walmart gift card on the 19th early in the morning. The last ones I have ordered came the same day. I figuredsomething was wrong. They told me to wait 10 business days and I replied today is day 11 and tomorrow would be the 10 business day and it arrived this afternoon. I don't think I have ever had one take this long and I have been doing this for years. The Amazon ones would take a while but never Walmart.

When did you get your 3rd shipment? I had messaged her and she told me to wait 30 days after my last shipment but i think 90 days was long enough!
It says it shipped 8/21 and was delivered 8/30. I sent her photos of showing when all three were delivered and when the third one was shipped.

I am trying to finish up the swago board and the second one on the bottom row will not go through. It errors at the last round....Is this happening to everyone else?

My fourth Dollar Shave shipment ships out tomorrow. I'm thinking I should be ok to submit my ticket tomorrow. Or is it 30 days after your fourth shipment?

Grrr! I've been lucky and had zero issues with the Swago boards until now, I can't get 3 of the bottom squares to credit! Filled out the whole rest of the board already. Guess I'll try again later tonight.

Grrr! I've been lucky and had zero issues with the Swago boards until now, I can't get 3 of the bottom squares to credit! Filled out the whole rest of the board already. Guess I'll try again later tonight.
I have found that for certain squares I have to switch browsers to get them to run.

This was just posted by Valerie on FB

Hi Swaggernauts,
We realize that there is an issue with receiving your PayPal Orders. We are in contact with our Partners to get a resolution however, this issue may persist through next week. We thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this ASAP.
Thank you,
Team Swagbucks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter