Those using swagbucks ???

I'm terrible. I signed up for the birchbox, discovered I like it, and kept it... :ssst:
OK, are we supposed to return the box if we cancel? I thought the idea was to try out the products before deciding if this is for you.
And I thought I was cancelling my subscription. What have I overlooked?

Wow, very shocked I got this so quickly, but my Fingerhut offer credited today. I put in a ticket late yesterday since I got the "status pending" message on my application Tuesday and had to call FingerHut to verify some info yesterday. My 2500 SB were credited today!! Woo hoo!!

My last PayPal order was "shipped" yesterday but hasn't hit my PayPal
Account. Is that normal now?

My last PayPal "shipped" yesterday as well but I haven't received it. Last time I got it the day after it shipped first thing in the morning, so you aren't alone!

I've seen posted on the FB wall that it takes about 72 hours (or less I suppose) once it shows shipped for the paypal deposit to actually take place.

OK, are we supposed to return the box if we cancel? I thought the idea was to try out the products before deciding if this is for you.
And I thought I was cancelling my subscription. What have I overlooked?

Nope, I mean I kept the subscription.

Tomorrow is 10 business days since I requested a $25 Target GC. It still says "verified' under order status. I guess I wait until Friday (biz day 11) and submit a ticket?? Never had to do this before. Anyone else still waiting for a GC or are others being processed normally?

Still waiting on my B&N GC from 7 business days ago. The PayPal I ordered at the same time processed the next day. Even the PayPal I ordered yesterday has "shipped"! Their gift card processing is shockingly slow.

Update: my B&N just came in.

I just did the ASPCA offer to do a monthly donation of $18 get 2,250 SB. The SB were supposed to go into pending for a few days but they posted immediately! I plan to give it a couple weeks before I cancel. (I have an excel spreadsheet where I write down when to cancel all this stuff and keep track of goals and earnings, it's like my SB bible for keeping track of all this!)

I saw something on Reddit about the Disney Movie club offer for those considering it: be careful about reading all the fine print. Apparently the fine print includes something about having to purchase 5 dvds at full price in order to cancel and they are like >$25 each. (I'm not linking the thread here as the language is rather inappropriate in places.) I had considered it a couple times but didn't like the math and never dove into it deep enough to see this.

I've seen posted on the FB wall that it takes about 72 hours (or less I suppose) once it shows shipped for the paypal deposit to actually take place.
My PayPal shipped on 9/26 but still hasn't hit my account yet. At what point do I put in a ticket?

I agree, I'd put one in tomorrow if you don't receive it by the end of the day today. I have seen a few people post that theirs took less than 72 hours and a handful said it took a little longer.

I did some online shopping on Saturday. Twice at same store (wanted two receipts for rebates). One order is showing SB pending for 30 days (posted on Sunday) and the other order still has not shown up. The one that I see in my account I picked up at the store. The other had a few items I couldn't pick up and I am still waiting on part of that order to be delivered. Could that be the hold up? Should I wait seven days to say something - on Sunday?

The one that is not showing is the bigger order too. Bummer.

Sorry. Still rather new to this.....thanks!

Is the Paypal "shipping" something new? All my past Paypal orders went into My Gift Cards. Or at least I thought that's how it worked. It's been a while since I chose the Paypal route. My DH and I both ordered $50 Paypal cash on 9/25, but neither of us has received anything in our accounts. Obviously longer than 72 hours! I was hoping to use it tomorrow to buy a Target GC at Kroger before my 4x fuel points coupon expires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter