• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I'm not at all liking the new look of the SBTV app-the words are so tiny are can hardly read them. and im not an old lady who loosing her sight.

Is anyone else having trouble with the apps? They have not ran hardly at all since I had to update them the other day. Either they crash or I get the spinning circle that never loads.

Is anyone else having trouble with the apps? They have not ran hardly at all since I had to update them the other day. Either they crash or I get the spinning circle that never loads.

They've been running better than before. Very few xs or hang ups.

They basically wanted to verify all the info you put in - address, credit questions etc.

I was finally able to get through and they verified my info to set up the account. Did you get any kind of email confirmation? I want to put in a ticket, but don't really know what proof I could submit until my card and packet arrive in the mail.

So I just discovered the Swago nCrave board, do all 25 in one day for 50 bonus SB. Has this been going on all week or is it new for today?

I was finally able to get through and they verified my info to set up the account. Did you get any kind of email confirmation? I want to put in a ticket, but don't really know what proof I could submit until my card and packet arrive in the mail.
I got a Thank you for signing up letter on Monday (I had applied over the weekend), and I got a Welcome letter today. But I didn't wait to send in a ticket, since the offer said that SBs would be awarded instantly. I figured that if they needed more info, they could let me know.

I got a Thank you for signing up letter on Monday (I had applied over the weekend), and I got a Welcome letter today. But I didn't wait to send in a ticket, since the offer said that SBs would be awarded instantly. I figured that if they needed more info, they could let me know.

Thanks. I guess I'll go ahead and submit the ticket with the screen shot I have of the pending status message asking me to call them. I'll just submit any other info i receive later if they ask for it.

There's an offer from World Wildlife Fund to donate $9, get $15. It sets you up for a monthly donation so have to remember to cancel. The only SB requirements are that you submit a valid donation so I'll cancel in like a week, after I know the donation payment has posted. The 1500 SB are supposed to show in my account within 30 days. I have received no email confirmation from SB and I do not see the SB showing as "pending" so I'm at a wait and see in the next 30 days with this one. (Also to watch out for: when the link takes you to the donation page a higher donation amount is automatically selected so make sure to change that if you only want to donate $9.)

ETA: also, it looks like it will be a pain to unsubscribe from. I used a virtual credit card so they can't hit me for more money no matter what but I'm kinda regretting this one now.

Last edited:
I popped on this morning before work to start the swago encrave board. I was able to mark a few squares off before going to work. I just got home and started my board again. The amounts have gone down. ?? The full board was 100 now it is 50. The X and perimeters amounts have gone down too? Anyone else notice this?

I popped on this morning before work to start the swago encrave board. I was able to mark a few squares off before going to work. I just got home and started my board again. The amounts have gone down. ?? The full board was 100 now it is 50. The X and perimeters amounts have gone down too? Anyone else notice this?

Yes, I believe the 100 bonus on the page earlier was a typo. The blog post about this round of SWAGO stated it would be only 50 SB bonus for this. They took a lot of heat on FB for this error. It's posted all over the wall today.

Swagbucks changed the amount to 50. decided it isn't worth it for 75 points.

EDIT: When I started it stated 100 as well. Guess some coder never changed the amount from last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter