Those using swagbucks ???

I just did the Nature Conservancy donation offer on the homepage.

Donate $25 and get 3500 SB, I got an email right away saying I earned the swagbucks and they will be available on 9/26!
Thanks for mentioning! I just did it too and got the same email. I LOVE the offers that send SB within a few days & net me more money than I have to put out!

I haven't been able to get it to work for about 3 days now. It just loads and loads and never plays. I click on various videos and get the same thing. It was running so well for a few days, even doing autoplay and then boom it crashed. :(

mine is still working in auto play-though I did have to keep moving it along quite a bit more yesterday but today it is back to working great and autoplaying. But I am worried that if I close the swagbutton when I reopen it and it reloads it will not auto play anymore. If its a bug I don't want to reopen a new Swag Button that is debugged. It has been really great.

EASY SB ALERT! In my inbox was a message that said "Take a Quiz and Earn 24 Swagbucks". It's for Daily Break. There are 3 different quizzes..Snapple,Scrubbing Bubbles, and Hunger Hero. All I did on all three was answer the quick quiz questions for each and they all three credited right away. Two of them were worth 24 each and one was worth 30. Hope this helps someone!

EASY SB ALERT! In my inbox was a message that said "Take a Quiz and Earn 24 Swagbucks". It's for Daily Break. There are 3 different quizzes..Snapple,Scrubbing Bubbles, and Hunger Hero. All I did on all three was answer the quick quiz questions for each and they all three credited right away. Two of them were worth 24 each and one was worth 30. Hope this helps someone!

Thank you! Those were sooo easy.

Thanks...I had 2 of them...easy 48 SB put me to my 2nd goal!

The last few weekends my goal has been super low (like half of my m-f goal today's goal is closer to 1/3 of my goal from Tuesday) which seems so bizarre because I always get the most SB on the weekends because I have the time. I wonder why?

I just did the Nature Conservancy donation offer on the homepage.

Donate $25 and get 3500 SB, I got an email right away saying I earned the swagbucks and they will be available on 9/26!

I'm genuinely curious as to how this can be beneficial for the Nature Conservancy? (Not criticizing anyone for doing this offer).
I work for a not-for-profit (local symphony orchestra) and am a trained volunteer for a national charity. As far my local job I can't imagine paying that much for a donation--unless they are getting people to continue to donate, people are donating more than the $25 AND/OR they are using this as a data mining tool.
I noticed Nature Conservancy also pays out for watching their video on mPlus Places, although it is a much smaller amount.

Out of curiosity I looked up Nature Conservancy's rating on Charity Navigator. Overall score: 83.86, Financial 78.63, Accountability/Transparency 92.
For comparison, the organization I volunteer for (seen in my signature) has these scores: Overall score: 98.23, Financial 97.50, Accountability/Transparency 100.

Like I said, not criticizing anyone for doing this, I just find this thought-provoking since my job is to market a not-for-profit.

Thanks from me too! All 3 were enough to do my first goal and then some.

I'm genuinely curious as to how this can be beneficial for the Nature Conservancy? (Not criticizing anyone for doing this offer).
I work for a not-for-profit (local symphony orchestra) and am a trained volunteer for a national charity. As far my local job I can't imagine paying that much for a donation--unless they are getting people to continue to donate, people are donating more than the $25 AND/OR they are using this as a data mining tool.
I noticed Nature Conservancy also pays out for watching their video on mPlus Places, although it is a much smaller amount.

Out of curiosity I looked up Nature Conservancy's rating on Charity Navigator. Overall score: 83.86, Financial 78.63, Accountability/Transparency 92.
For comparison, the organization I volunteer for (seen in my signature) has these scores: Overall score: 98.23, Financial 97.50, Accountability/Transparency 100.

Like I said, not criticizing anyone for doing this, I just find this thought-provoking since my job is to market a not-for-profit.

I wondered that myself and I think it depends on the charity. I temped for a very well known charity a couple years ago. It paid I think 17 an hour plus mileage, I never worked an 8 hour day, but because of the high hourly wage and the mileage it was like I was working a 14-15 an hour full time job. I was taking team leader sign up packets to people interested participating in the walk. I don't know if any of these people signed up to lead a team or even walked but it seemed like a waste of money and like something they could have potentially had volunteers help with. May that's unrealistic but it seemed like it should have been paid less money, though the temp agency may have had a part in that. But it also means they were paying 5-6 more an hour than what I was getting paid for me to do this. It didn't seem like a good use of anyone's time or resources and was a bit of a disappointment.

Thank you for pointing this out. I give to the Nature Conservancy thru my workplace, so I didn't consider this offer. However, I am a bit miffed to learn that my donation may be used to buy ads that get only get one time donations.
Speaking of my workplace, I donate through the Combined Federal Campaign, which reaches all Federal Civil Servants. If your non-profit is not already part of this, take a look at this page: https://www.opm.gov/combined-federal-campaign/information-for-charities/

Thank you for pointing this out. I give to the Nature Conservancy thru my workplace, so I didn't consider this offer. However, I am a bit miffed to learn that my donation may be used to buy ads that get only get one time donations.
Speaking of my workplace, I donate through the Combined Federal Campaign, which reaches all Federal Civil Servants. If your non-profit is not already part of this, take a look at this page: https://www.opm.gov/combined-federal-campaign/information-for-charities/

One thing to remember though is most charities advertise in some capacity and it should show a return or they wouldn't do it. Think St. Jude's return address labels or commercials you see on tv. It's not to say that these places aren't spending too much on advertising, but before they showed up on sb I had never heard of the nature conservancy, so even if I don't donate now, at least they are on my radar. Also for all the people that do one donation through sb will now be on the mailing list which I'm sure will send emails or print, much cheaper and may get them to donate again later.

I would just like to see what their return on advertising is for the charities, the above percentages Narnia Girl posted are great but I'm curious how effective these campaigns are.

so I mentioned that my swag button was playing videos really well today huh. I have even been home to switch out each playlist when the run out of video so it has been earning all day-funny thing though becuase it now says I have hit my daily maximum. It never had a daily maximum before I dont think. Has anyone else hit their "daily maximum" on the swag button?

so I mentioned that my swag button was playing videos really well today huh. I have even been home to switch out each playlist when the run out of video so it has been earning all day-funny thing though becuase it now says I have hit my daily maximum. It never had a daily maximum before I dont think. Has anyone else hit their "daily maximum" on the swag button?
Hmm. FWIW my button has run a lot better today too. I never got the max message though. After running a playlist for awhile I would get a message saying the video couldn't be played and then I'd move on to the next playlist. When I tried to go back I would get the congrats you really like this video but no more Swag Bucks for watching it notice. I thought I saw a notice there is a max of 500 SB for video viewing each day? (I come nowhere near that with the swag button and mobile videos though.)

Hmm. FWIW my button has run a lot better today too. I never got the max message though. After running a playlist for awhile I would get a message saying the video couldn't be played and then I'd move on to the next playlist. When I tried to go back I would get the congrats you really like this video but no more Swag Bucks for watching it notice. I thought I saw a notice there is a max of 500 SB for video viewing each day? (I come nowhere near that with the swag button and mobile videos though.)

I do get the opps messages if a video wont load and then I also get the congrats message when I have watched all of the videos available under and topic and it is auto playing and try to cycle back through the same videos but it was a first for the daily maximum and I was well under 500 (I probably earned about 200 sb from the swag button yesterday) so it was so weird to see it say I had hit my daily max.

I ordered a gift card for AMC Theaters from My Gift Card Plus. Has anyone here ever used one before? I'm just wondering how to go about using it. We are going to use it during our Thanksgiving Disney trip to see the new Harry Potter movie at Disney Springs on one of our off days. It says you can use it at the box office, does anyone know how this works since it's a virtual card?

Reached my 1,000 SB goal. Just 59,000 more to go! LOL!
amy1115, I'm not sure the answer to your question. Is it something you can just show them on your phone?
I just watched the trailer for Fantastic Beasts on SB TV, and I cannot wait to see it! What a fun thing to do while at Disney!

I ordered a gift card for AMC Theaters from My Gift Card Plus. Has anyone here ever used one before? I'm just wondering how to go about using it. We are going to use it during our Thanksgiving Disney trip to see the new Harry Potter movie at Disney Springs on one of our off days. It says you can use it at the box office, does anyone know how this works since it's a virtual card?

I would print it or like the pp you can probably use it on your phone. I got one as well but don't know when I'll use it.

Don't forget to claim your sea to board by tomorrow sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter