Those using swagbucks ???

Reached my 1,000 SB goal. Just 59,000 more to go! LOL!
amy1115, I'm not sure the answer to your question. Is it something you can just show them on your phone?
I just watched the trailer for Fantastic Beasts on SB TV, and I cannot wait to see it! What a fun thing to do while at Disney!
I'm thinking maybe I can print it out. It gives that option on the My Gift Card site. I'm just really unsure about the whole process so don't want to screw it up! I'm sure it'll be fine. My husband is a huge Potter fan, lol. I think we're actually going to go as a break between parks. Like RD a park, go the movies for a break and rest our feet, then go to another park after. Thanksgiving can't get here fast enough!

New to swagbucks, I was wondering if there is a signup offer for sling tv on swagbucks? I have searched and looked around but I can't find any.
Thanks

Don't forget to claim your sea to board by tomorrow sometime.
I'm guessing you mean the Swago board. (Spell check probably decided to help you?)
I decided to stop trying to do a survey and a discover on my phone, so I didn't bother with either sweepstakes (and saved 24 SB) and I didn't bother my husband to sign up for SB! Instead of filling the whole board, I just did the center lines across and down for 150 SB.

New to swagbucks, I was wondering if there is a signup offer for sling tv on swagbucks? I have searched and looked around but I can't find any.
Thanks
I haven't seen one. Normally when you do a search on top of any SB page, it will show you if there is an offer or rebate associated with whatever you searched for. I did that and didn't see anything for Slingbox or Sling TV. That doesn't mean they will never offer it of course, just not today.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you mean the Swago board. (Spell check probably decided to help you?)
I decided to stop trying to do a survey and a discover on my phone, so I didn't bother with either sweepstakes (and saved 24 SB) and I didn't bother my husband to sign up for SB! Instead of filling the whole board, I just did the center lines across and down for 150 SB.

That's what I get for posting from my phone while waiting for my drink at Starbucks :) Yes Swago. Helped me get my 2nd goal easily today.

Anyone else still waiting on Target GC's from over a week ago? I only have a couple more days and will hit 10 business days.

I did 2 offers and neither posted to my account. First I bought a Dumbo Lounge Sack, and THEN saw that it won't post for 35 days. Thanks. I'm concerned that it didn't show up on My Shop and Earn page though. Then I did the ClickMyScore 7 day trial. I'm wondering I have to wait 7 days for it to post.

I just did the Nature Conservancy donation offer on the homepage.

Donate $25 and get 3500 SB, I got an email right away saying I earned the swagbucks and they will be available on 9/26!

Thank you for this!! I did this on earth day for the promo as well and the points came through quickly.

I did 2 offers and neither posted to my account. First I bought a Dumbo Lounge Sack, and THEN saw that it won't post for 35 days. Thanks. I'm concerned that it didn't show up on My Shop and Earn page though. Then I did the ClickMyScore 7 day trial. I'm wondering I have to wait 7 days for it to post.

I have had that happen several times now. Keep track of you recent/purchase order and after 35 days put in a ticket.

In fact it seems like it doesn't show up and I have to put in a ticket for shop and earn as well as offers where I buy something more often than not.

Anyone that's curios about the bluehost deal on the homepage for 8000 SB, I just did it.

It was 35.40 for the year and I got an email that my SB where pending until October 27th right after I signed up!

Anyone that's curios about the bluehost deal on the homepage for 8000 SB, I just did it.

It was 35.40 for the year and I got an email that my SB where pending until October 27th right after I signed up!
Thanks for posting, I have been curious about it. I started to do it & then got concerned about waiting so long for SB but have had 2 recent experiences where SB credited me for missing SBs so I'm gonna give it a shot too!

I too did the Blue Host offer. However, I added "domain privacy protection" to my order as the website said my info would become public knowledge but for the extra fee of $11.88 they would put their own info in it's place. I've never created a website so I don't know what the deal was with that portion but I'm just not comfortable with my address being out there to be mined for data more than it already is. That brought my total to $47.28. It will still net me $32.72 in 30 days when the SB post so I'm a happy camper for now.

ETA: also received immediate confirmation from SB that my 8,000 sb will post 10/27

Last edited:
Ugh! Just did it and never got the Swagbucks! It should be instant, right?
If you are talking about Fingerhut, I thought the same thing. After I applied I got a message from Fingerhut saying that they would need to verify my info. I got the call this morning from them, everything is good, and still no SBs, so I filed a report.

I did 3 large offers yesterday and NONE of them have come through yet, so I am skipping BlueHost

I still haven't received my Nature Conservancy donation points. :rolleyes1
hopefully it will credit today

I did it back when the promo was not as good but I never received my points and had to put in a ticket. I think I waited two weeks or so before putting in the ticket.

Do you actually have to set up a webpage? Or can you just sign up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter