• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/contact

For future reference though, I always go through the little bottom tab on the page. It says, "How can we help you?" and it's located on the bottom right of most of their pages. Clicking that will bring up two options and click the one that says "Contact Support Agent".
Thanks! The problem I'm running into though is that I'm stuck selecting from dropdown menus instead of having an open-ended window where I can explain the issue. I can't figure out which categories in all the dropdowns apply to the SwagUp offer/Survey Soiree. If I click on Surveys, it requires me to name a particular survey, point value, etc. If I select Special Offers, it asks which wall it was on. I have no idea.

Kind of a lot of bother to go through just for a difference of 75 SBs that I was shorted. It's just frustrating after I put in the time to fulfill the offer, and now I'm spinning my wheels trying to report the error. Oy.

Thanks! The problem I'm running into though is that I'm stuck selecting from dropdown menus instead of having an open-ended window where I can explain the issue. I can't figure out which categories in all the dropdowns apply to the SwagUp offer/Survey Soiree. If I click on Surveys, it requires me to name a particular survey, point value, etc. If I select Special Offers, it asks which wall it was on. I have no idea.

Kind of a lot of bother to go through just for a difference of 75 SBs that I was shorted. It's just frustrating after I put in the time to fulfill the offer, and now I'm spinning my wheels trying to report the error. Oy.
I would just go under Accounts. That seems to be the easiest I think.

Today is my 13th day and I just ordered my first Target gift card. It's a bit tedious, but will be worth it. Thanks for all the information. This thread is awesome.

They posted a blog post about the apps yesterday afternoon. All the apps besides SBTV are 10sb now, with possible bonuses at the end. I am not a fan, haha.
The other two apps are also on iOS now. (Indymusic and Movieclips, I think?)

Do you know what to search to find those aps?

So another new swagger question... What does all this do around tax time? Is it filed, is it not? What has everyone here done or not done...

I personally have never received anything and I earn quite a bit each year.

Yeah, there's no socials involved, so we're not "working" for swagbucks. I saw somewhere else that when you donate blood now, they tend to do gift cards, instead of cash because it's not leaving a tax trail, and that swagbucks kinda fits into something like this.

I mean, I made $11 in a savings account with interest and got the forms... but I'm new to this whole gift card reward site stuff.

Another newbie reward question. I can generally buy Target gift cards for 10-14% off depending on whether Kroger has 2x or 4x fuel points. It seems like I should get one $25 Target gift card/month for 2,200 SB and then save up for a $25 paypal reward which I can use to buy a Target gift card (I'm estimating 5,000 SB/month or so). Does this make sense?

Thanks for all the tips everyone. Because of my location I rarely qualify for surveys so I usually make about 100 swagbucks a day with al the video watching and extras. Question though. If you redeem for a Paypal credit would it be possible to deposit that credit into your bank account. I know you can do it with money received through transactions but idk how swagbucks works in terms of that. I'm saving up my bucks for a big payoff at the end of a year.

Thanks for all the tips! When do you get credited for reaching the goal each day? I'm at 7 days of reaching the goal now!

Thanks for all the tips! When do you get credited for reaching the goal each day? I'm at 7 days of reaching the goal now!
You get the bonus credits the following month, on the 5th (this month the bonuses showed up early but usually if the 5th is a weekend or holiday it's the next business day)

Anyone who can explain the paypal reward? If you order a $25 reward and transfer it to your bank, does paypal charge any fees?

Anyone who can explain the paypal reward? If you order a $25 reward and transfer it to your bank, does paypal charge any fees?
I do this all of the time and I have never been charged a fee to transfer it to my bank. Either to my regular bank or to the account I use for my vacation fund. You do have to have your bank account connected to your bank and validated.

I do this all of the time and I have never been charged a fee to transfer it to my bank. Either to my regular bank or to the account I use for my vacation fund. You do have to have your bank account connected to your bank and validated.
Thank you so much! I've done it before with a retail me not rebate so I think I should be set.

Thanks for all the tips everyone. Because of my location I rarely qualify for surveys so I usually make about 100 swagbucks a day with al the video watching and extras. Question though. If you redeem for a Paypal credit would it be possible to deposit that credit into your bank account. I know you can do it with money received through transactions but idk how swagbucks works in terms of that. I'm saving up my bucks for a big payoff at the end of a year.
I would not save up for one big payoff. Anything could happen, site goes down or you get banned (has happened to people who do not do anything wrong) etc. I cash out for the discounted gc first then do PP at $25 (which I then use to buy discounted Target cards to buy Disney cards). You could always just leave it in PP and transfer it all to your bank account at the end of the year.

So another new swagger question... What does all this do around tax time? Is it filed, is it not? What has everyone here done or not done...

Technically, you are supposed to report income, whether or not you get forms from the company. This includes 'in kind', so gift cards would be included.

It's up to you whether or not you actually want to report it.

I was also interested in tax time...but as I always seem to say(whether it's a good idea or not), Future Me will worry about this.

Technically, you are supposed to report income, whether or not you get forms from the company. This includes 'in kind', so gift cards would be included.

It's up to you whether or not you actually want to report it.

I have heard some people in the past have gotten 1090's. I never have and without that I have no clue what I even made each year.
But you are right, any form of payment...gift cards or even prizes are taxable.

Anyone else have the Swagbutton disappear from their Daily Tasks? I still have the button installed, but it is no longer under the Daily Tasks, and no longer earns me an automatic Swagbuck. I'm not going to pursue it too much because it's only worth one, but some days I am that close to making my goal and one SB makes all the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter