Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone else having problems getting SB from Swagasaurus? I can;t get it to work unless I totally log out of SB and back in.
I had a heck of a time trying to get anything out of that crazy dino - I even tried actually playing and it still did not credit ;) I would leave it for a bit and go back to it, then it would work.

I just looked at my account and I have a -1120 balance! Apparently, the Dlyte deal I did said that it was incomplete so they took away my 1500 SB. I filed a "ticket" and sent a copy of the order confirmation email and the one that showed that my card had been charged. I hope that is enough for them to give me my 1500 points back. It will take me a few days to earn myself back to zero otherwise.

Wow, that's awful. I hope they get that straightened out. I ordered from Dlyte on June 19 and it still says "In Review" on the order. I would hate to have 1500 SB taken away from my account but it wouldn't surprise me at this point. :headache:

Newbie question. I've been doing swagbucks for 10 days and I'm at 1,600 points. I want to use my points toward Target gift cards (to buy Disney gift cards to buy a photo cd on our cruise next August). Should I keep going until I get to 2,200 points in July? Or is there some benefit to cashing out in June and getting a $15 gift card for another retailer?

Newbie question. I've been doing swagbucks for 10 days and I'm at 1,600 points. I want to use my points toward Target gift cards (to buy Disney gift cards to buy a photo cd on our cruise next August). Should I keep going until I get to 2,200 points in July? Or is there some benefit to cashing out in June and getting a $15 gift card for another retailer?
There's no advantage to cashing out before the end of this month. In fact, if you qualified for the rebate for doing surveys, that won't credit until July. Keep earning and save enough to cash out at $25 for 2200 SB. That's a better deal than 1500 SB for $15.

Has anyone noticed that the SBTV app allows you to keep going after you have earned your daily limit? I hope they keep that up! Any new apps for the iphone? I use entertainow and SBTV, but would love to keep earning. I have been at this for over a year and have earned close to $1000 in Disney GC between SB, PerkTV, and $5 target GC from purchases. I love it!

Has anyone noticed that the SBTV app allows you to keep going after you have earned your daily limit? I hope they keep that up! Any new apps for the iphone? I use entertainow and SBTV, but would love to keep earning. I have been at this for over a year and have earned close to $1000 in Disney GC between SB, PerkTV, and $5 target GC from purchases. I love it!
The updated apps do occasionally give bonus sb.
And there are also Lifestylz.tv and Sportly.tv on iOS. I think the other two are only on Android.

Does anyone else have no Encraves available this morning? I did a lot yesterday but when I try to do any today, it says that there aren't any. When I try to do the daily crave, I get an error page.

Never mind. I switched from Firefox to Chrome and all is well.

How long does it usually take for a reward GC to arrive? I ordered a $25 Target ecard this morning and saw that it could take 10-14 days to process. I'm hoping it doesn't really take that long!

How long does it usually take for a reward GC to arrive? I ordered a $25 Target ecard this morning and saw that it could take 10-14 days to process. I'm hoping it doesn't really take that long!
It can vary. I think that they send them out in batches. I've waited for more than a week at times. And then there have been other times when it took only a couple of days.

Anyone noticing changes with the surveys? I'm noticing in the last week, the support line has been a lot stricter in allotting swagbucks for me for non-crediting surveys. Which is frustrating, to say the least.

Plus, there's been a bunch of error surveys and I keep reporting them to help, but I wonder if it's worth it. Ah well.

Anyone noticing changes with the surveys? I'm noticing in the last week, the support line has been a lot stricter in allotting swagbucks for me for non-crediting surveys. Which is frustrating, to say the least.

Plus, there's been a bunch of error surveys and I keep reporting them to help, but I wonder if it's worth it. Ah well.
Yes! I haven't contacted support about the surveys that don't credit. Do I just need to keep screenshots in case? I did one that was very long; so frustrated when it didn't credit.

Yes! I haven't contacted support about the surveys that don't credit. Do I just need to keep screenshots in case? I did one that was very long; so frustrated when it didn't credit.
I always screenshot them when I can. I've had a lot that don't credit or there's errors, and I always send them to support. Previously, they were really great about crediting; recently I had a few they said didn't, but that was more of a fluke I think.

I figure it's always worth a shot to submit a ticket when there's a problem.

I'm a little concened about the fact that I know nothing about current events except what is featured on the SwagTV videos. #TeacherInSummer

The updated apps do occasionally give bonus sb.
And there are also Lifestylz.tv and Sportly.tv on iOS. I think the other two are only on Android.

I did update SBTV this week. It has a little different look, but as far as I can tell I have not gotten any bonus rounds. Yesterday and Today it did say: You Have Reached Today's Earning Limit (but keep watching).

Is that 'keep watching' the bonus round? I just stopped after I got that far.

I did update SBTV this week. It has a little different look, but as far as I can tell I have not gotten any bonus rounds. Yesterday and Today it did say: You Have Reached Today's Earning Limit (but keep watching).

Is that 'keep watching' the bonus round? I just stopped after I got that far.
My bonus rounds actually used the word "bonus" in between the videos. Something like "you are eligible for bonus rounds today", but not that exactly. I tried keeping it running when I saw the wording you mentioned, but I didn't seem to get any additional SBs those times.

I'm still a little mystified by Encrave and how it works, but I'm trying it out while there are bonus points to be had. Can someone please explain what it means when long list of videos shows, and I have the option to click on "Discovery Mode"? For a long list like that, do I get SBs each time one check mark shows up or do I actually have to make it alllll the way down the long list? Thanks for any info!

I'm still a little mystified by Encrave and how it works, but I'm trying it out while there are bonus points to be had. Can someone please explain what it means when long list of videos shows, and I have the option to click on "Discovery Mode"? For a long list like that, do I get SBs each time one check mark shows up or do I actually have to make it alllll the way down the long list? Thanks for any info!
You have to finish the whole list. You can click Discovery Mode on, and walk away to do other things, it will auto play through the list. Just make sure you leave your mouse on the page, you can't really click around and do other things.
The purple disco ball one called Entertainment has been my favorite one. It's worth 5 SB and takes 8-10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter