Thnx Renysmom - my Bawb memorial DIS Unplugged shirts Photo is back

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
Thanks to Kelly for the DISign, I have added Missing Bawb to the left sleeve of my DIS Unplugged shirts for next week. I am printing up some temporary tattoos of this as well. Pod Squaders - if you see me in the parks, I will carry extra temporary tattoos...

looking forward to a Dole Whip in Bawb's honor...

BawbDisshirtpost.jpg

Donna

I really like the thought of putting "missing bawb' on my Podcast shirt. Very nice.

That is really nice. How did you make the iron ons? I would like to order a shirt and put that on it too.

How do I get one to add to my T-Shirt I just got a couple of weeks ago?
Thanks!

Great job on the shirts! I would love to add one to mine as well. Would you mind sharing how you did it?

Wow. I gotta say, I'm impressed. They look a lot better than I thought they would. Ok. Spill it. How can we do this too? I've never used iron-on paper before. Did you use a laser printer? How do we get the size like that?

WOW.. I am so gonna cry again....

Those look great... Glad I was able to help.

First, I asked nicely and was emailed the large file of the graphic. :goodvibes

I fit the 2 images on one sheet of iron on transfer paper (for light shirts) When you buy the paper, the instructions are included. I use my old Print Shop program to size and place the images.

To iron on to the sleeve - I have an old cutting board that split which I now use for crafts. This is what I put inside the sleeve to have a smooth firm surface. To protect the heat etc, I wrapped a silicone baking mat around the cutting board, followed by a pillow case. All of that gets inserted into the sleeve centred on the shoulder seam. For that procedure I needed help to keep everything together and smooth. Once I had it all in place DH stuck around to help hold everything smooth for the first one but the second one I was able to manage the iron portion on my own.

Donna

beautiful!

is there a way we could order a temporary tattoo or iron on from you somehow? I'd love to have a few of them when I go to WDW in December!

Just don't forget to print the image reversed so the lettering is readable when you iron it on.

Some printers have the option for iron-ons that mirrors the image for you when it prints.

I think it just looks great!!! I also love the DISboard logo honoring Bawb and I'm hoping it might be available on a t-shirt as well.

Thanks for the idea!! I just ordered shirts the other day in honor of Bob, but now that I see this, I will be adding that to them :thumbsup2 :cool1: I sure hope they come in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter