This time our son is coming too! Final update at last!

Wow , everything looks great! Hopefully we'll run into each other at some point. Our girls have those autograph books, I really liked them. haven't put any pictures in them yet but they look good!

i wonder what the secret is?

It would be cool to run into fellow Canucks who are also Disers.

I want to know what the secret is as well. She won't tell me.

:eek::eek: SECRET:eek: UPDATE COMING SOON!:upsidedow:scared:

You people and your secrets!!! :rotfl:

How about some pictures from trips past to help us along as we wait?

I put some jibbitz info up on our TR on your response. Let me know if you're interested in some for Declan.

You people and your secrets!!! :rotfl:

How about some pictures from trips past to help us along as we wait?

I put some jibbitz info up on our TR on your response. Let me know if you're interested in some for Declan.

Anything in particular?

I know what the secret is...I know what the secret is. :goodvibes

MeMom here is one picture from a past trip and 2 of Luca's first encounter with a June bug.

5k.jpg

P5310002.jpg

P5310001.jpg

I think that qualifies as amazing!

My kitty goes nuts over insects, too. If we have the door open for too long (Drew!) and something flies in, he is entertained for a while as he chases it to its demise. Poor innocent little fly/moth/whatever. :sad2:

Actually, now that I think about it, I have a secret, too.
Well, Jill and I have a secret.
It will be revealed next weekend, I think.

:yay::dance3:

Since I know so many of you (ok all 2 or 3 of you) have been waiting and waiting, I will hold you in suspense no longer.

Please remember that this is a SECRET and if you see us or our handsome DS, you know NOTHING about NOTHING.;);)

I got really lazy and decided to take a virtual trip to the Disney Store online last week. After the whole autograph book discussion and some great suggestions, I knew that time and craftiness are not on my side :idea: so I made a purchase...then another...then a "wow BOGO" ...and finally a "it's onsale and I want it" one. :yay::yay:So here are the fruits of my hard :rolleyes1 labour:

WARNING THIS IS A SECRET: THESE ARE DS' :tinker: GIFTS:tiptoe::ssst:

The great BOGO jammies:

Wall.e

WallEJammies.jpg

Surfin' Mickey
(I've never seen Mickey's toes)

Mickeyjammies.jpg

Autograph/Photo Book

Autographfront.jpg

Autographback.jpg

And for Mom:

TinkFlipFlops.jpg

Our new Disney fav:

UpT-shirt.jpg

I shared my purchases with the NM (newbie Mom). Tink will be spreading joy to her girls as well. She also picked up some great Canada temp tattoos and pins for our trip. The kids will love them!

This week: School is D-O-N-E and will the dollar go up a bit so we can make the final payment????

Your secret is safe with me.

Wow, you got some great stuff for DS. It's so nice to find a good sale.
I havn't seen Mickey toes either. :)
The autograph book is perfect!
Cute Tink flip-flops.

I guess I will be doing any Disney Store purchases online, as our location here is closing by next week. :sad2:
How's the shipping to Canada?

It must feel nice as teachers to be done for summer break. :thumbsup2
My DS is done school this week but still has exams.
My DD is done next week, and we are celebrating with a Luau dinner party! :goodvibes

Secrets everywhere, now you too MeMom.....

Great purchases......it's like getting ready for a marathon...you don't just want to hit the streets with no training...the World of Disney store takes pre-work:lmao:

Shopping is one of my favorite things about being in WDW!!;)

Those Wall-E jammies are so cute! I've never seen Mickey toes either...kinda weird-like it would be weird to see Donald Duck in pants weird. Hmmm....;)

I will be sure to keep the secret safe. :goodvibes

Since I know so many of you (ok all 2 or 3 of you) have been waiting and waiting, I will hold you in suspense no longer.

Please remember that this is a SECRET and if you see us or our handsome DS, you know NOTHING about NOTHING.

Surfin' Mickey
(I've never seen Mickey's toes)

Mickeyjammies.jpg

This week: School is D-O-N-E and will the dollar go up a bit so we can make the final payment????

I already feel like I have betrayed Declan with all that parent-only trip stuff! :rotfl:

The WALL-E jammies are cute. I like the flip flops, too, only I have to wear the slider kind of flip flops, as I can't stand the between the toe things. I hate that about myself, though, because there are so many cute Disney flip flops.

I'm glad you got your autograph book. Hopefully that one will do the trick!

Was I the only one thinking Hang Eight didn't sound quite as cool as Hang Ten?

Yay for school being done! :cool1:
More yay for final payments being made! :dance3:

Your secret is safe with me.

Wow, you got some great stuff for DS. It's so nice to find a good sale.
I havn't seen Mickey toes either. :)
The autograph book is perfect!
Cute Tink flip-flops.

I guess I will be doing any Disney Store purchases online, as our location here is closing by next week. :sad2:
How's the shipping to Canada?

It must feel nice as teachers to be done for summer break. :thumbsup2
My DS is done school this week but still has exams.
My DD is done next week, and we are celebrating with a Luau dinner party! :goodvibes

Secrets everywhere, now you too MeMom.....

A luau? Sounds fun!
We've got our 'Ohana leis. Can we come? :goodvibes

Yes, Jill and I have had a secret for a lot of months now, and it is almost time to tell. It's not magnificent, but someone in our group will be very happy.

Shopping is one of my favorite things about being in WDW!!;)

My friend! :laughing:

Getting my Disney fix today: watching Bolt!:thumbsup2

I'm glad you are all willing to keep my secret~even though its asking a lot from those of you that followed us through our Mom and Dad trip.:yay:

Getting my Disney fix today: watching Bolt!:thumbsup2

I'm glad you are all willing to keep my secret~even though its asking a lot from those of you that followed us through our Mom and Dad trip.:yay:

My dd is watching Bolt as I type this. It is her new favorite movie. No problem keeping a secret. We may be doing that on our trip too. My dd will only be 4 so she might not know what she is missing.

man another report that has people getting all excited about shopping pictures. ;)

Shopping and Secrets!

How very exciting!

Especially when it's Disney Shopping and Disney secrets!

On a side note my DS10 had a surfing mickey button down shirt and matching shorts that had mickey's toes on it too. He was like 18 months when he wore it but it had mickey wearing flip flops holding a surf board and he had toes in that picture too. So maybe it's just a beach thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter