• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This time our son is coming too! Final update at last!

Hey gang,

I got back around midnight last night and you guys have been busy. Some newposts and possibly adding David and Nicole to our meet. Can't wait, only a few days of work and we're gone.

For those of you whom we may meet up with, I have a favour to ask. Declan still doesn't know about our parents only trip last summer. We are still on track to let him know when he turns 30. So please, mum's the word about last summer.

I was in Quebec City over the weekend and I took a picture of this:\

P7310197.jpg

Hmmmm, it sure looks famliar.

One week from today, we'll being seeing this for the first time on this trip and for the newbies, the first time up close and personal.

TStartingtochange.jpg

Hey gang,

I got back around midnight last night and you guys have been busy. Some newposts and possibly adding David and Nicole to our meet. Can't wait, only a few days of work and we're gone.

For those of you whom we may meet up with, I have a favour to ask. Declan still doesn't know about our parents only trip last summer. We are still on track to let him know when he turns 30. So please, mum's the word about last summer.

I was in Quebec City over the weekend and I took a picture of this:\

P7310197.jpg

Hmmmm, it sure looks famliar.

No worries, I think 30 in a perfect age to let him know...I also thought 30 was a perfect age for Jasmine to start dating, however, that has gone by the wayside:lmao:

Great picture!!!

Ahhhh! It's always great the first time seeing the castle. I get a little misty eyed myself. Although last trip it was ruined when a lady behind me said "Look baby, the mansion! Isn't it beautiful! That's where Sleeping Beauty lives." :headache:

No worries, I think 30 in a perfect age to let him know...I also thought 30 was a perfect age for Jasmine to start dating, however, that has gone by the wayside:lmao:

Great picture!!!

LOL, you better watch her around Declan, he's a charmer.
:goodvibes

Ahhhh! It's always great the first time seeing the castle. I get a little misty eyed myself. Although last trip it was ruined when a lady behind me said "Look baby, the mansion! Isn't it beautiful! That's where Sleeping Beauty lives." :headache:

Maybe when there is a sleepover or something.

Lets hope so! Many things to be done yet and today is a holiday here.

I just want to chime in and say not "all" Canadians had a holiday today....:upsidedow I work in retail and we were open here. I would hate for you to mislead our American friends...:laughing: Sorry if I seem a bit bitter to have had to work today....:rotfl:

I'm so excitted for you to only have 6 DAYS!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I bet Declan can't wait to go. :woohoo:

I just want to chime in and say not "all" Canadians had a holiday today....:upsidedow I work in retail and we were open here. I would hate for you to mislead our American friends...:laughing: Sorry if I seem a bit bitter to have had to work today....:rotfl:

I'm so excitted for you to only have 6 DAYS!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I bet Declan can't wait to go. :woohoo:

Awwww. Sorry to hear you had to work. I probably should have said a provincial holiday, not a national one. :)

Hey gang,

I hope it works out for Nicole and David to meet up with you guys. She texted me today and said David had made tie-dyed cheesecake in celebration of the trip!

Now I know why you really scheduled to be there a week after us. You know I'd slip and tell Declan about your secret trip! :laughing: I really wouldn't - I promise! :)

I picture Declan at about fourteen snooping around on the DIS just to see what all this craziness is and running across your old trip report. Then he's gonna do this :scared1:. I don't think that waiting until thirty thing is gonna work for you!

I hope you guys have an awesome time. All the magic is still there, no matter how many trips we take. Last week, the mornings were fine, the afternoons got crowded, so we left and did other things, and the evenings were okay in little spurts. I know you will have fun taking your friends, and I hope they have a grand time!

One week from today we'll be eating at Rose N Crown and watching my fav fireworks show.

5XIlluminations17.jpg

I made it just in time! declansdad I can't wait to see your pics of POFQ! It's my dream resort!

I made it just in time! declansdad I can't wait to see your pics of POFQ! It's my dream resort!

Welcome aboard. I hope that I can get some good pics to share with everyone. My camera was acting up a bit but I think it is good now.

:darth: :ewok: :yoda: :chewy: 4 DAYS!!!!

and only a day and a half of work left!:banana::banana::banana:

Where is that dessert from? Looks scrumptious!

4 days for you! :dance3:

That was from the Whispering Canyon Cafe. I believe it was the cinnamon tortilla.

Just stopping by to say:

3 DAYS!!!!!

:lmao:Thanks DreaGirl!

And to continue the "one week from today" trend. It will be our first visit to Hollywood and Vine and then a viewing of Fantasmic!

Our traditonal Studios photo:

1k.jpg

We stood for a while in bumper to bumper (elbow to elbow, I guess) traffic to get to Fantasmic. We had not heard good things about the package, so we cancelled ours, since we had already had another ADR that day. The show was great, and we had good seats in the middle, but it did get warm standing in line. Even the package people stand in the front line now. It was pretty much a madhouse down at the entrance before they let us go up the hill.

The show delivered happiness, as always, but I think it's something we won't do every time from now on, at least until the girls get a little bigger. It was just too hard on them, especially Brooklynn having to stand or be held while waiting.

I hope the camera acts right on the trip. We're all looking forward to many great pictures!

I've never seen Fantasmic. The idea of waiting with a 3 year old and a 1 year old does not appeal to me at this point.

As always, Declan is adorable!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter