"This Isn't Disneyworld. . .It's Rainworld!!" our trip to WDW May 16-23, 2009

Wow Becky! Great updates and fabulous pictures! Shawn and Michael would love to attend SWW one time - especially after seeing your pictures! What great ones of the parade! That's great that Ally got to be in the HSM show - how fun for her! Those end of the day pics are hilarious! It's like they knew the trip was over and they just let the sleep overcome them!

Patiently waiting for your wrap-up!

Sara

Hi Becky! Great updates! You're moving right along now. I don't know how we missed each other those last couple of days - your last night at Mk we were on the bridge to Tomorrowland and Tink flew over us also. Then we were at DHS on the 23rd and left right as the parade was wrapping up. Great minds think alike I suppose. Can't wait to read your wrap up! :goodvibes

Thanks Leanne!! How funny--that's crazy that we didn't run into each other!! Great minds DO think alike--that's why our trips are matching up again!! :goodvibes

Wow Becky! Great updates and fabulous pictures! Shawn and Michael would love to attend SWW one time - especially after seeing your pictures! What great ones of the parade! That's great that Ally got to be in the HSM show - how fun for her! Those end of the day pics are hilarious! It's like they knew the trip was over and they just let the sleep overcome them!

Patiently waiting for your wrap-up!

Sara

Thanks Sara!! It really is a fun thing to see (even the girls enjoyed it). We are excited that we're going to get to see it again this next trip!! Yes! I think we slept for DAYS once we got home!! We needed a vacation to rest up from our WDW vacation!! :goodvibes

Becky, I can tell Brent was very excited about SWW by the big grin on his face in all the pictures! :goodvibes

Ally Fett cracked me up!!!

What a great ending to your trip with Ally being chosen for the HSM and getting to send a message to Ariel! So fun!

You had two very tired princesses on that drive home!

Great last day!!! Thank you for sharing the magic with a new family; that was very disney of you and not many people do that anylonger. pixiedust:
can't wait to hear your final thoughts...
:wave2:

Becky, I can tell Brent was very excited about SWW by the big grin on his face in all the pictures! :goodvibes

Ally Fett cracked me up!!!

What a great ending to your trip with Ally being chosen for the HSM and getting to send a message to Ariel! So fun!

You had two very tired princesses on that drive home!

Yes!! Brent was in Star Wars heaven!! :lovestruc Yes, it was a great end to a fabulous trip!!

Great last day!!! Thank you for sharing the magic with a new family; that was very disney of you and not many people do that anylonger. pixiedust:
can't wait to hear your final thoughts...
:wave2:

Thanks Connie!! It was my pleasure to share the Disney Magic with someone else.

Girl, you are on a roll! Anxious to get to the PTR I am sure ;)

Loved the new update. Abby did not get to see HSM either, hoping to do it next time! Sooo cool Ally got picked!!

Star Wars stuff looked great..even though I do not know most of the characters :rotfl:

Can't wait to read the wrap up and then off to your PTR :banana:

Girl, you are on a roll! Anxious to get to the PTR I am sure ;)

Loved the new update. Abby did not get to see HSM either, hoping to do it next time! Sooo cool Ally got picked!!

Star Wars stuff looked great..even though I do not know most of the characters :rotfl:

Can't wait to read the wrap up and then off to your PTR :banana:

Yes!! I'm very anxious to get started on my PTR especially now that we've booked the trip!! We were front and center at the HSM show--that might have helped with Ally getting chosen!! ;)

Great updates, Becky!! So sad it's almost over-- but at least we have your PTR to look forward to!
I experienced those "last night blues," too. I started sobbing at the Yatchsman Steakhouse! Not my finest moment, haha.
I'm excited though, to read your wrap up and final thoughts!!

Great updates, Becky!! So sad it's almost over-- but at least we have your PTR to look forward to!
I experienced those "last night blues," too. I started sobbing at the Yatchsman Steakhouse! Not my finest moment, haha.
I'm excited though, to read your wrap up and final thoughts!!

Thanks!! It is sad but at least I know I have another trip to look forward to and plan!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky!!

I'm sorry I've been so bad at commenting lately. Sam is in Mexico this week so I'm solo parenting. I have been reading, I promise! I know my boys would love SWW. It looks sooooo cool. Morgan has a Star Wars themed room and I've been looking at getting him the figures for Christmas (they're expensive though...)

Your girls are just precious! I just love dressing Lily and I know I'd love it even more if I could do matching for TWO girls!!

haha your title caught my attention...

I was there!!!!!
In all that rain.

me, my mum, my dad, and my two brothers!

=]

Hi Becky!!

I'm sorry I've been so bad at commenting lately. Sam is in Mexico this week so I'm solo parenting. I have been reading, I promise! I know my boys would love SWW. It looks sooooo cool. Morgan has a Star Wars themed room and I've been looking at getting him the figures for Christmas (they're expensive though...)

Your girls are just precious! I just love dressing Lily and I know I'd love it even more if I could do matching for TWO girls!!

No worries Shannon! I can relate to the solo parenting thing--Brent travels a lot internationally. He's about to leave for a 12 day trip to Indonesia and India. Thankfully my mom is coming to visit for a few days.

haha your title caught my attention...

I was there!!!!!
In all that rain.

me, my mum, my dad, and my two brothers!

=]

Oh no!! I'm so sorry!! I hope you were able to make the best of your trip!!

The Star Wars parade looks cool, even though (and please don't flame me) I have never seen any Star Wars movie.

Becky...

the last day at DHS looks :thumbsup2 that must be the key for SWW to go in May, cause our experience in June of 08, it was so hot and crowded we didn't see much...:sad2: love all the great pictures from the parade and the action figure toy box was very cool!

you guys really did have a marvoulous first trip to WDW :cool1: and I'm happy to hear the May trip is still on and how fun that your parents and brother are coming too! I bet the girls can't wait!

Your ADR day is coming quick and it's also Mae's b-day :goodvibes

I love all your pic's so far...but have a couple recomendations...

1) can you consider a mini date night for you and DH...that would be sweet to have dinner at Kona one night just the two of you :lovestruc

2) since it's your brother first trip to Disney why not pick some special place w/ him in mind? what food does he like..ethnic, american...:confused3 maybe another fun place in Epcot's world showcase or even Tony's in MK would be fun...

I would do a little research about the fantasmic dinner package before booking it...maybe on another thread. I know you get the prefered seating section but you don't have a reserved row or seat it's still first come first serve even there and if it rains out I do not think there is a rain check...but w/ that said I think F! is a great show...I hope you guys can see it!

Looking forward to your final thoughts of this trip and the new PTR :thumbsup2

Plus the sleepy pictures are so adorable :cloud9:

J~

Good Morning Becky!

I have so much to comment on...I'm sure I'm going to forget something. Such GREAT updates!! :thumbsup2

Here goes.....

LOVE the throwback pictures! :love: You were so cute! The one with the Mickey Bars is my favorite!

I can't get your FB photos to show, but I'll keep working on that. I want to see the girls' costumes!

The opening show at MK.....what can I say? **sigh** LOVE IT! I'm glad you were able to see it the rain held off for you.

I would love to meet the evil step-family! They sound like a hoot! Good for Brent for being a good sport. :rotfl:

That Ariel was absolutely beautiful! The pics are amazing! I love the expressions on Ally's face as she interacts..so cool!

Yay! You found Peter and Wendy. We've never met them. Good idea to show up and wait....great thinking! :thumbsup2

I've heard great things about the food at CP...we'll have to try it next trip. I'm just concerned my boys have really outgrown Pooh. Your pictures are fabulous as usual! My favorites are the one with Ally kissing Pooh on the nose and Claire with dessert face! PRICELESS! :goodvibes

I can totally feel your emotion as you ride IASW. It made me tear up just reading it. That feeling of..."I can't believe it's over"....can be so overwhelming. Brent's such a great guy for "getting it"!

Beautiful castle pics of Wishes! :cloud9:

That pic of Ally sleeping all curled up on the Poly bed ....so cute!! I love those moments!

My boys would LOVE Star Wars Weekend! So glad Brent got some "man" activities to enjoy! The parade looks cool!

I can't believe your report is almost over! I've so enjoyed it and getting to know you and your gorgeous family. Can't wait to start reading the PTR!!! :yay:

The Star Wars parade looks cool, even though (and please don't flame me) I have never seen any Star Wars movie.

It was cool!! Girl--I wouldn't flame you!! :goodvibes

Becky...

the last day at DHS looks :thumbsup2 that must be the key for SWW to go in May, cause our experience in June of 08, it was so hot and crowded we didn't see much...:sad2: love all the great pictures from the parade and the action figure toy box was very cool!

you guys really did have a marvoulous first trip to WDW :cool1: and I'm happy to hear the May trip is still on and how fun that your parents and brother are coming too! I bet the girls can't wait!

Your ADR day is coming quick and it's also Mae's b-day :goodvibes

I love all your pic's so far...but have a couple recomendations...

1) can you consider a mini date night for you and DH...that would be sweet to have dinner at Kona one night just the two of you :lovestruc

2) since it's your brother first trip to Disney why not pick some special place w/ him in mind? what food does he like..ethnic, american...:confused3 maybe another fun place in Epcot's world showcase or even Tony's in MK would be fun...

I would do a little research about the fantasmic dinner package before booking it...maybe on another thread. I know you get the prefered seating section but you don't have a reserved row or seat it's still first come first serve even there and if it rains out I do not think there is a rain check...but w/ that said I think F! is a great show...I hope you guys can see it!

Looking forward to your final thoughts of this trip and the new PTR :thumbsup2

Plus the sleepy pictures are so adorable :cloud9:

J~

Julie--thank you so much for the recommendations!! I will definitely consider them. That's why I just love people giving their input--it makes me think about alternatives that would have never crossed my mind before!! And yay for Mae's birthday!!

Good Morning Becky!

I have so much to comment on...I'm sure I'm going to forget something. Such GREAT updates!! :thumbsup2

Here goes.....

LOVE the throwback pictures! :love: You were so cute! The one with the Mickey Bars is my favorite!

I can't get your FB photos to show, but I'll keep working on that. I want to see the girls' costumes!

The opening show at MK.....what can I say? **sigh** LOVE IT! I'm glad you were able to see it the rain held off for you.

I would love to meet the evil step-family! They sound like a hoot! Good for Brent for being a good sport. :rotfl:

That Ariel was absolutely beautiful! The pics are amazing! I love the expressions on Ally's face as she interacts..so cool!

Yay! You found Peter and Wendy. We've never met them. Good idea to show up and wait....great thinking! :thumbsup2

I've heard great things about the food at CP...we'll have to try it next trip. I'm just concerned my boys have really outgrown Pooh. Your pictures are fabulous as usual! My favorites are the one with Ally kissing Pooh on the nose and Claire with dessert face! PRICELESS! :goodvibes

I can totally feel your emotion as you ride IASW. It made me tear up just reading it. That feeling of..."I can't believe it's over"....can be so overwhelming. Brent's such a great guy for "getting it"!

Beautiful castle pics of Wishes! :cloud9:

That pic of Ally sleeping all curled up on the Poly bed ....so cute!! I love those moments!

My boys would LOVE Star Wars Weekend! So glad Brent got some "man" activities to enjoy! The parade looks cool!

I can't believe your report is almost over! I've so enjoyed it and getting to know you and your gorgeous family. Can't wait to start reading the PTR!!! :yay:

Hi Missy!! Thank you for all of the comments!! I'm sorry you can't see my FB pics--I hope they work the next time you try to view them--strange. I can't believe my report is almost over either!! I've enjoyed getting to know you as well, Missy!! :lovestruc

Hi Becky,
The last day looks like a blast! Starwars weekend looks really cool. I can't believe I decided against it.:headache: Truth be told I don't know any starwars characters.:rolleyes1
I'm so sad your TR is almost over. The last day is always so sad. On our last night we were waiting at the DHS boat to go back to the hotel, and there were these 2 kids next to us all excited and saying "Yay, 6 more days at disney." And my girls were just standing there looking sad that it was over. My eyes got all watery.
Anyway looks like you some tired princesses in the back of your car.:lovestruc
Congrats on booking your trip.
For the dining part to tell you the truth, you really don't need the fantasmic package just get there an hour and a half early and you'll get great seats. I would use the HS credit at either play n' dine or Sci fi. Also instead of eating at 1900 twice, how about Chef Mickey's or Ohana?
I'm going to be at Disney on your ADR day.
Have a good day.:flower3:

Wow, you sure did those last few updates quickly! I'm guessing you are excited to start your 2010 ptr??!! Congrats on booking your trip - that is so awesome! And really cool that family is going along with you. We love having my parents along on our WDW trips. In fact, our trip this May was the first time we'd gone with just our little foursome. As fun as it was, we definitely missed my parents and brothers (okay, not my brothers so much;)) and are looking forward to taking them along on our trip next fall.

Hi Becky,
The last day looks like a blast! Starwars weekend looks really cool. I can't believe I decided against it.:headache: Truth be told I don't know any starwars characters.:rolleyes1
I'm so sad your TR is almost over. The last day is always so sad. On our last night we were waiting at the DHS boat to go back to the hotel, and there were these 2 kids next to us all excited and saying "Yay, 6 more days at disney." And my girls were just standing there looking sad that it was over. My eyes got all watery.
Anyway looks like you some tired princesses in the back of your car.:lovestruc
Congrats on booking your trip.
For the dining part to tell you the truth, you really don't need the fantasmic package just get there an hour and a half early and you'll get great seats. I would use the HS credit at either play n' dine or Sci fi. Also instead of eating at 1900 twice, how about Chef Mickey's or Ohana?
I'm going to be at Disney on your ADR day.
Have a good day.:flower3:

Yes, SWW was REALLY cool!! The girls even liked it even though it wasn't princesses!! With the Fantasmic package do you still have to get there that early? We ate at Play N' Dine last time and it wasn't one of our favorites. I'll have to read about Sci Fi. Decisions, decisions. . . We ate at Chef Mickey's last time, too--Brent didn't want to do it again this trip. You're the second person that's suggested the O'hana breakfast--I need to look into that!! :goodvibes I'll be thinking of you on our ADR day!!

Wow, you sure did those last few updates quickly! I'm guessing you are excited to start your 2010 ptr??!! Congrats on booking your trip - that is so awesome! And really cool that family is going along with you. We love having my parents along on our WDW trips. In fact, our trip this May was the first time we'd gone with just our little foursome. As fun as it was, we definitely missed my parents and brothers (okay, not my brothers so much;)) and are looking forward to taking them along on our trip next fall.

I know!! Yes, I am excited to start my PTR!!! :yay: That's funny--we've never gone on vacation with family--it's always just the 4 of us--so this will be nice--especially to have my parents there to help with the girls!! And I can't wait to show my brother everything there is to see at WDW!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter