This is your 24th Anniversary? But you're so young!~A 5/12 TR!*PTR link pg 49, 9/14!*

I'm glad you were able to change rooms! I would have gone crazy with all that noise!!

Your new room is gorgeous!!!! And what an awesome view!!!!!!

I REALLY need to eat at Cape May one day! I LOVE seafood!!!! And your pictures are always yummy looking!!! :)

I don't know HOW I missed two updates. :confused3

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your favorite restaurant at Disney. As you know, we were very unhappy with our meal in September and won't be back for awhile. But you are right...that soup looks a lot smaller. :(

I'm glad you were able to change your room at the BC and still make it to your dinner only a few minutes late.

Awesome that you got your dream Beach Club room! pixiedust: So glad there was a ruckus that got you a full balcony (with water view) and a second bed!

Glad you got to switch rooms, and that it was more to your liking....and quieter, much quieter! ;) You got a great view!

Aww yay!!!!!! I'm SO glad you guys got the room you had been dreaming of! This one looks MUCH more like the rooms idyllic Beach Club dreams are made of!! :cloud9:

Your meal at CMC sounds great too!

Hahahaha! I love that crocodile topiary! That's awesome.

Ewww... there are few things more irritating than unexplainable noises when you're trying to sleep!

Oh yes... THAT is a BC room! Ahh so gorgeous! AND OMG YOUR VIEW!!! Water, Boardwalk, AND Dolphin! That's amazing! What a great switch! I'm glad everything worked out so nicely!

Club Cool is always so insanely crowded! People act like those Coke samples are the elixir of life! :confused:

Hahaha the "horrible ruckus" reminded me of the Breakfast Club. "Can you describe the ruckus, sir?" :lmao:

YAY! I'm glad you got to switch rooms and that you were much happier with the new one! :thumbsup2

YUM Cape May Cafe! I will be eating there in 43 days! (Twice in one day, actually!) :yay:

Oh my gosh, that room is MUCH better! It stinks that you had to go through the process of switching rooms, but I think the reward was well worth it.

And that view!
I saw that picture and almost wanted to stay at BC! I couldn't imagine waking up to that every morning of your trip. :love:

Glad you had an enjoyable time at Cape May. It's nice that you kept all your plans close together and only had to make the short walk back from Epcot. Can't wait to see how you ended your day!

Yeah you got the room you wanted!!!

Cape May sounds right up my alley. I will have to go sometime when I'm not on a trip with my hubby!

Love the room Jen! So pretty! That's great that they let you switch. I wish I would have thought of that when I stayed at OUR WL :) I thought the pool was just too loud there during my nap time :rotfl:

That steak looked really good! Glad you had a great meal.

Isn't it SO pretty? It was probably the perfect BC room! :cool1: Ugh, yeah, the pool area is really loud at WL, whenever we stay there again I'll probably just book a woods view, those rooms are really quiet!

Are you in Disney yet? Your trip is so close! :banana:

Aww, I'm so glad everything worked out with your room! We hate to complain too (well to anyone who should listen anyway, we complain to ourselves all the tiem!) but I'm so glad you said something. Disney always makes it right!

Thanks! Haha, yeah, I probably should have said something like that, we complain to each other all the time! :rotfl: But we don't like to complain to other people, especially if it's in Disney, but I think we did a good job of not complaining too much and just asking if they had another room and if not, it wasn't a big deal! And this was the first time in 7 trips together that Brandon and I have ever done anything like that! :thumbsup2

Glad you got to switch rooms, one better to your liking. And what a view!

LOL, I'm not much of a seafood fan, either... but I loved Cape May! Can't wait to go back there in a few months. I'm curious to see what the changes will be once the place is refurbished over the summer.

Thanks! I was so happy with the 2nd room, it was perfect! :woohoo:

Cape May is so good, I hope it doesn't change too much with the refurbishment! :scared1:

OMG! You switched your room!! That's AWESOME!! You guys move packed and move fast!

Yeah, I would say that meat was definitely RARE!!

I'm watching the Sox vs Ray game...its not looking good :(

I'm so glad we switched, I know if we didn't, I would have been annoyed all week! Haha, yeah, we just ran upstairs, threw everything in the suitcases and got out of that room! Luckily we weren't too unpacked so it didn't take too long! :thumbsup2

I can't stand the Rays...did you watch last night, with Salty's walk off? That was awesome, as soon as they put him in, I knew the Sox would win! ::yes::

Wow, I'm surprised that Brandon didn't have eight plates this time. :rotfl2:

That sucks about the ruckus (your new favorite word). That always stinks when you want to take a snooze and there's nothing but noise around. At least they were very accommodating and moved you.

Haha, he was actually getting up to get a third and then he sat back down and said "I'm gonna use some common sense this time!" :rotfl2:

I'm glad they were nice about it and moved us...the one bed and little balcony annoyed me, but I could have dealt with it if the room was quiet, but it was just SO loud! I have enough issues with Brandon snoring in my face, I didn't need more noise to add to that! :rotfl:

Yay for the new room! Sometimes the pixie dust is worth the wait (even if you have to go find the darn stuff yourself, haha! :rotfl2:) pixiedust:

Haha, so true! pixiedust: The CM's at the Beach Club are so nice, I felt bad asking to move, but I just couldn't deal with that noise!

I'm glad you were able to change rooms! I would have gone crazy with all that noise!!

Your new room is gorgeous!!!! And what an awesome view!!!!!!

I REALLY need to eat at Cape May one day! I LOVE seafood!!!! And your pictures are always yummy looking!!! :)

Me too! I know you're never going to get a perfectly silent room at Disney, but the noise from those huge metal carts was crazy! :scared1:

Isn't it such a perfect room? I didn't want to leave!

YES go to Cape May, it's so good! :thumbsup2

I don't know HOW I missed two updates. :confused3

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your favorite restaurant at Disney. As you know, we were very unhappy with our meal in September and won't be back for awhile. But you are right...that soup looks a lot smaller. :(

I'm glad you were able to change your room at the BC and still make it to your dinner only a few minutes late.

Aww, I'm so sad that you had a miserable experience at Le Cellier. :( Every time we go there, it's perfect! I hope you give it another try again someday! Yeah, that soup is definitely smaller, I have to get the bowl next time!

I'm glad we switched rooms too, our second room was amazing! :woohoo:

Awesome that you got your dream Beach Club room! pixiedust: So glad there was a ruckus that got you a full balcony (with water view) and a second bed!

I was so happy with that room, it was perfect! I don't know why they didn't just give us that one in the first place! :rotfl:

Glad you got to switch rooms, and that it was more to your liking....and quieter, much quieter! ;) You got a great view!

Thanks, me too! It was such a beautiful room! And the view was amazing, I loved looking out over the water and seeing all the other resorts, so pretty! :lovestruc

Aww yay!!!!!! I'm SO glad you guys got the room you had been dreaming of! This one looks MUCH more like the rooms idyllic Beach Club dreams are made of!! :cloud9:

Your meal at CMC sounds great too!

Thanks! It was the perfect Beach Club room, I was so happy with it! :banana:

Cape May is really great, it's become like a second Le Cellier to us, we have to go there on every trip! :rotfl2:

Hahahaha! I love that crocodile topiary! That's awesome.

Ewww... there are few things more irritating than unexplainable noises when you're trying to sleep!

Oh yes... THAT is a BC room! Ahh so gorgeous! AND OMG YOUR VIEW!!! Water, Boardwalk, AND Dolphin! That's amazing! What a great switch! I'm glad everything worked out so nicely!

Isn't the crocodile topiary so cute? I love the Peter Pan topiaries!

I'm such a light sleeper, I can't deal with noises from outside! I need a black, soundproof room to get a good night's sleep in I guess! :rotfl:

I know, it was such a beautiful room! I can't believe they even have rooms like the first one we had! I mean, I suppose if it was a king bed, that would have made sense, but just a queen bed? It's strange! :confused3 That view was so beautiful, I loved going out there every morning, just like I did at the WL in October! :cool1:

Club Cool is always so insanely crowded! People act like those Coke samples are the elixir of life! :confused:

Hahaha the "horrible ruckus" reminded me of the Breakfast Club. "Can you describe the ruckus, sir?" :lmao:

YAY! I'm glad you got to switch rooms and that you were much happier with the new one! :thumbsup2

YUM Cape May Cafe! I will be eating there in 43 days! (Twice in one day, actually!) :yay:

Haha, that's so funny about Club Cool, the elixir of life! :rotfl: When we walked in, it was so loud, it sounded like a high school cafeteria or something...then we went to get a drink, and it was like you had to fight your way through just to get a tiny little cup of soda! :rotfl2: I can't imagine what that place must be like in the summer!

OMG I totally forgot about that part in the Breakfast Club! And I love that movie! :cool1:

I'm glad we switched rooms too, it ended up being so perfect!

Yay, Cape May twice in one day! I wish we kept our breakfast ADR there, but we just didn't have time! Maybe I'll try to squeeze it in in November! I can't believe your trip is so close! Mine is still 166 days away! :scared1: (I guess I can't complain though, I was just there THIS MONTH! It seems like forever ago, already! :()

Oh my gosh, that room is MUCH better! It stinks that you had to go through the process of switching rooms, but I think the reward was well worth it.

And that view!
I saw that picture and almost wanted to stay at BC! I couldn't imagine waking up to that every morning of your trip. :love:

Glad you had an enjoyable time at Cape May. It's nice that you kept all your plans close together and only had to make the short walk back from Epcot. Can't wait to see how you ended your day!

I was surprised how easy it was to switch rooms, actually! I really thought we would have to wait until the next day, but no, we just went back to our room, packed, and went up to the new room and it was all ready for us! :thumbsup2 It was nice that we weren't totally unpacked yet, that made it easy!

You should stay at the Beach Club someday, it's so pretty! I want to try the Yacht Club and Boardwalk someday, but I don't know how I'm going to pass up the BC again!

It was so convenient, staying at the Beach Club, eating at Cape May and then walking to Epcot! I wish I could stay in the Epcot area on every trip, if only those resorts weren't so freakin expensive!

Yeah you got the room you wanted!!!

Cape May sounds right up my alley. I will have to go sometime when I'm not on a trip with my hubby!

I know, isn't it the perfect room!!! :woohoo:

Cape May is great! Why don't you think your husband would like it, does he not like buffets? Because there is seriously something for everyone there! :thumbsup2

I know, isn't it the perfect room!!! :woohoo:

Cape May is great! Why don't you think your husband would like it, does he not like buffets? Because there is seriously something for everyone there! :thumbsup2

My hubby is allergic to seafood and the risk of contamination is to great there to risk it. Plus I have more places I want to eat for dinner than I have days as it is!!

Ohhh, so happy to hear you got to switch to a room you loved! There's nothing worse than when something just plain gets you down on vacation. The room is gorgeous! And then to follow up with a great meal at Cape may. A great day!

I'm so glad you got a new room and it really IS perfect! So much better than the first one. I really believe if you don't like a room you just have to ask to move. So glad the "ruckus" was all the prompting you needed!

awe :) I'm so glad you got to switch rooms and that it was a perfect room!! I agree, it did look goreous, nice balcony and an awesome view :) :)

I must say, I am scared of butterflies, too! They might not be at the top of my scary bugs list, but I still don't care for them. One flying around far from me is ok, but being swarmed by them in a butterfly house? No thank you! I tried one of those once and hated it! I don't like any bug that can fly and is larger than a fly. I don't care how "pretty" they are! :lmao:

Ugh - there is nothing more annoying than someone making a bunch of noise when you are trying to sleep! I am so glad you were able to get a new room, and that it ended up being just what you wanted! :thumbsup2

Cape May looks so yummy! It has really become a favorite of ours. I love their mashed potatoes, too! They are SO good. We've got an ADR for our October trip, and now I am just more excited to go there! :goodvibes

I just read your TR "one more waffle" and i discover this one !

Thank you to share your memories !

Sorry for my english i'm french...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter