This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Hi! We'll be there at the same time-same MK day too (24th)! Your daughters are so adorable-Ally sounds a lot like me when I was that age. Can't wait to read more :thumbsup2

Hi and welcome to my PTR!!! How exciting that we'll be there the same time!! Thank you! And I just LOVE your screen name--sooo cute!! :goodvibes off to check out your PTR!!

I'm not sure if this is too early to think about, but will you be getting your girls more of the matching customs this time?? From your TR pictures, they're just so adorable! And I'm sure the clippies will be coming along for the trip as well?? I love those...they're too cute! :) Sorry for all the questions...I'm just excited for you :yay:

I'm not sure if this is too early to think about, but will you be getting your girls more of the matching customs this time?? From your TR pictures, they're just so adorable! And I'm sure the clippies will be coming along for the trip as well?? I love those...they're too cute! :) Sorry for all the questions...I'm just excited for you :yay:

No, not too early to think about!! Yes, I will try and match the girls in customs as much as possible!! I hope to get something Star Wars themed made for our day at HS for SWW. And maybe something Hawaiian for our O'hana breakfast!! I have a lot of ideas!!! Yes, the clippies will definitely be coming along on this trip as well!! Don't be sorry for asking!! Bring on the questions!! :goodvibes

Where do you order your customs from? Do you get them from Etsy and if so, is there a particular seller you like? I may want to get some for my DD, since they are SOOO cute!

Thanks!

Where do you order your customs from? Do you get them from Etsy and if so, is there a particular seller you like? I may want to get some for my DD, since they are SOOO cute!

Thanks!

You'll have to read my story regarding those customs from my last PTR!! The shortened version--a "friend" on another board made the outfits but I didn't get them until just a few days before we left. Many friends of mine who also ordered things from her never received their customs AND she's not returned phone calls, PMs, etc. So I cannot recommend her, so sorry. I will have to start from scratch when I decide what I'm going to order for my girls.

YAY :cool1: I am totally on board (of course)!! I love your title. I am praying for no rain for you guys!! Your parents seem so sweet. I love that you have all been teachers!! My grandmother, mother (and now me) are teachers! Something about it runs in the blood I think. Your ADRs look fab. I am looking forward to seeing what customs you guys choose! We are holding back a little on this trip, but I have found ways to personalize some things ;)

YAY :cool1: I am totally on board (of course)!! I love your title. I am praying for no rain for you guys!! Your parents seem so sweet. I love that you have all been teachers!! My grandmother, mother (and now me) are teachers! Something about it runs in the blood I think. Your ADRs look fab. I am looking forward to seeing what customs you guys choose! We are holding back a little on this trip, but I have found ways to personalize some things ;)

YAY Katie!!! Glad you're here!!! :cool1: I appreciate the prayers!! :goodvibes Yes, we're all teachers AND Brent's mom is a former Kindergarten teacher and both of his sisters are teachers!! It runs in both sides of the family!! Where did you find your customs?

No, not too early to think about!! Yes, I will try and match the girls in customs as much as possible!! I hope to get something Star Wars themed made for our day at HS for SWW. And maybe something Hawaiian for our O'hana breakfast!! I have a lot of ideas!!! Yes, the clippies will definitely be coming along on this trip as well!! Don't be sorry for asking!! Bring on the questions!! :goodvibes

Awww yay I can't wait to follow along this time in your quest for customs! Your girls are adorable both individually and when they match :) Some Star Wars themed ones would be cute...I can only imagine how your SW themed clippies would look!! Will your girls dress up as the same princesses as last time?? (ie Cinderella for BBB, etc.) Ooh so exciting your trip is at 180 days away and that you got the ADRs you wanted, because now you can plan everything around them! :) I've been wanting to try CRT and CP lately because I just love Cinderella Castle and MK in general, but I think we're going to wait till the new year. Can't wait to hear more...

Hey!! I usually use www.izzybonline.com for my customs. She makes reversables and has lots of appliques to pick from. Of course, that is before I found etsy.com. I am sure that I will order most of my shirts from etsy from now on because their prices seem better. However, izzyb's quality is great, so it is worth it for reversables.

To give you an idea of what she has, I think she offers princess lea (?? spell??) Minnie Mouse!!! And jedi mickey. Would be totally cute for the girls. She orders her appliques from a lady overseas, so her website is kind of confusing to navigate, but it has the best appliques I have seen yet. Another one I wanted to use was a mickey shape with the "world" inside (like a map) for EPCOT. Also VERY cute Christmas and Cruise ones for the future.

Only bummer is that she just had a baby, but I think her Mom is helping her sew. Check it out!!

princess.gif
[/IMG]

Yay for the new PTR. Glad you got all your aDR'S and times you wanted. We may run into you at O'Hana. Let me know who you decide to go with for the customs-I am going to need some too.
All your pics were just great-beautiful family!!

Accckkk page 3

Count me in - can't wait to hear about your plans and all the other stuff you and your family get up to.

Happy planning

Sara xx

Oh thats too bad about the customs. Especially since it seems like she did a really good job on the ones she did! They were so cute (of course the kids wearing them made them look even cuter!).

I'll have to look around some, too. I'm sure you'll post if you find someone good. :thumbsup2

YAY! You started! I look forward to seeing your plans as well. I'm so nosy! LOL...

I love the pics of your family. Yall are all such a great looking bunch!

BTW, I so missed that yall are Tide fans. We are all over LSU over here! Of course, living in South Louisiana, it is considered blasphemy if you are not an LSU fan. HAHAHA!

I am a Facebooker as well. What did we ever do before it?!?

Becky, I'm here :banana:. Your ADRs look so good. I am going to try and get 'Ohana for dinner. We didn't have a great experience there for breakfast, but I really want to try the dinner. Dale won't like the food, but I will :lmao:.

Hey Becky!!!

I can't wait to be here for this TR! I loved your first TR and can't wait for this one. Your girls always have the cutest outfits (and hairbows!!)!!

:wave: I'm here, I'm here! So glad you started your new PTR, it saves us the let down now that your old TR is done. So it's already time to make your ADRs? Wow, it seems like more than 180 days until May! I guess if we were going the same week again, I'd have been doing mine, too. I'm excited for you to be bringing family along, we always have a great time with that. And the planning together is half the fun - its always like a live action PTR at our Sunday family dinners!

Too funny, I first scrolled down the first post without reading.:ssst: Then I came across a picture that I thought was you and DH and thought, (Wow, I never realized how they look so much alike, creepy.) Then I decided tor read and realized it was your brother.:lmao: You and your brother really do look similar. Nice of you to invite them along. You all will have a great trip! Congratulations on getting all the dining res. you wanted.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter