This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Hey!! I usually use www.izzybonline.com for my customs. She makes reversables and has lots of appliques to pick from. Of course, that is before I found etsy.com. I am sure that I will order most of my shirts from etsy from now on because their prices seem better. However, izzyb's quality is great, so it is worth it for reversables.

To give you an idea of what she has, I think she offers princess lea (?? spell??) Minnie Mouse!!! And jedi mickey. Would be totally cute for the girls. She orders her appliques from a lady overseas, so her website is kind of confusing to navigate, but it has the best appliques I have seen yet. Another one I wanted to use was a mickey shape with the "world" inside (like a map) for EPCOT. Also VERY cute Christmas and Cruise ones for the future.

Only bummer is that she just had a baby, but I think her Mom is helping her sew. Check it out!!

Thanks for the link!! I added it to my Favorites! She makes some cute things!! :lovestruc Yes, you can find a TON on Etsy--such creative people!!

princess.gif
[/IMG]

This is SOOOO cute!!!

Yay for the new PTR. Glad you got all your aDR'S and times you wanted. We may run into you at O'Hana. Let me know who you decide to go with for the customs-I am going to need some too.
All your pics were just great-beautiful family!!

Accckkk page 3

Thanks Mary!! Glad you're here!! :goodvibes We probably will run into ya'll at O'hana!! I will let you know what I decide on the customs and I'll be sure to post it here!!

Count me in - can't wait to hear about your plans and all the other stuff you and your family get up to.

Happy planning

Sara xx

Hi Sara!!! So glad you are joining in!! :goodvibes

Oh thats too bad about the customs. Especially since it seems like she did a really good job on the ones she did! They were so cute (of course the kids wearing them made them look even cuter!).

I'll have to look around some, too. I'm sure you'll post if you find someone good. :thumbsup2

Yes, she did a GREAT job but I was worried SICK before we left that my girls were going to have nothing to wear. It wasn't worth the stress IMO. Yes, I will be sure to post if I find something cute!! :goodvibes

YAY! You started! I look forward to seeing your plans as well. I'm so nosy! LOL...

I love the pics of your family. Yall are all such a great looking bunch!

BTW, I so missed that yall are Tide fans. We are all over LSU over here! Of course, living in South Louisiana, it is considered blasphemy if you are not an LSU fan. HAHAHA!

I am a Facebooker as well. What did we ever do before it?!?

Oh, I forgot! The ADRs look great as well.

Hi and thanks for joining in on my PTR!! Thank you so much! Yes, we are Tide fans!! :cheer2: There seems to be lots of LSU fans here on the DIS--you, Connie, Katie, etc. Yes, I don't know what I did before Facebook!! I love how I can conncet with everybody I haven't seen in years!!

Becky, I'm here :banana:. Your ADRs look so good. I am going to try and get 'Ohana for dinner. We didn't have a great experience there for breakfast, but I really want to try the dinner. Dale won't like the food, but I will :lmao:.

Yay Dana!!! So glad you are here!!! O'hana for dinner is soooo yummy!! It was my favorite meal of our trip!!!

Hey Becky!!!

I can't wait to be here for this TR! I loved your first TR and can't wait for this one. Your girls always have the cutest outfits (and hairbows!!)!!

Hi Heather!!! Soooo glad you made it over!!! Awww--thanks for your kind words!! Your trip ic coming up sooo quick!! Sooo exciting!!

I'm here, Becky! Your ADRs look great, and I am so excited for you that you got everything you wanted!!!

Yay Jackie!!! Glad you are joining in!! Thanks! I'm glad my ADRs worked out like I wanted! It sure makes things easier!!

:wave: I'm here, I'm here! So glad you started your new PTR, it saves us the let down now that your old TR is done. So it's already time to make your ADRs? Wow, it seems like more than 180 days until May! I guess if we were going the same week again, I'd have been doing mine, too. I'm excited for you to be bringing family along, we always have a great time with that. And the planning together is half the fun - its always like a live action PTR at our Sunday family dinners!

YAY Rebecca!!! So glad you're joining in on my new PTR!!! I know--can't believe it was already time to make out ADRs!! Last year it was 90 days out for us--so it seems sooo early this go around!

Too funny, I first scrolled down the first post without reading.:ssst: Then I came across a picture that I thought was you and DH and thought, (Wow, I never realized how they look so much alike, creepy.) Then I decided tor read and realized it was your brother.:lmao: You and your brother really do look similar. Nice of you to invite them along. You all will have a great trip! Congratulations on getting all the dining res. you wanted.:thumbsup2

That is funny!!! Yes, that is my brother that you saw with me in the pic!! I can't WAIT for him to experience Disney for the 1st time!!

Yay Becky! I'm glad that you got your ADRs and at the times you wanted. How excited are you?:cool1:

Hi! Yay! So glad you made it over!!! Thank you!! I am SOOOO excited!!! You couldn't tell could you?!?! :lmao:

Had to join in on this Tennessee girl's report. You have a beautiful family. Since being a grandmother is one of my very greatest joys in life, you can understand why the above picture is my favorite. :)

We've probably traveled some of the same TN roads, as Jill and John went to Freed and now live in Huntsville.

I will enjoy waiting for your trip with you. I know it's still far away from your trip, but if you want the girls to get a postcard from Mickey, we could send one from WDW when we are there in December. You can PM, if you are interested.

I dream of staying at Poly someday.

And Beach Club.

And Animal Kingdom Lodge.

And every other Disney resort at least once.
I hope I live a long time so that we can accomplish this. :)

Had to join in on this Tennessee girl's report. You have a beautiful family. Since being a grandmother is one of my very greatest joys in life, you can understand why the above picture is my favorite. :)

We've probably traveled some of the same TN roads, as Jill and John went to Freed and now live in Huntsville.

I will enjoy waiting for your trip with you. I know it's still far away from your trip, but if you want the girls to get a postcard from Mickey, we could send one from WDW when we are there in December. You can PM, if you are interested.

I dream of staying at Poly someday.

And Beach Club.

And Animal Kingdom Lodge.

And every other Disney resort at least once.
I hope I live a long time so that we can accomplish this. :)

Awww!! Thank you!! And thanks for joining in on my PTR!! You are too sweet! :goodvibes Yes, we probably have traveled the same roads. We go to Huntsville every Christmas to visit Brent's best friend and his family. A postcard from Mickey would be great!! I'll PM you! Thanks so much!!

No, not too early to think about!! Yes, I will try and match the girls in customs as much as possible!! I hope to get something Star Wars themed made for our day at HS for SWW. And maybe something Hawaiian for our O'hana breakfast!! I have a lot of ideas!!! Yes, the clippies will definitely be coming along on this trip as well!! Don't be sorry for asking!! Bring on the questions!! :goodvibes

You'll have to read my story regarding those customs from my last PTR!! The shortened version--a "friend" on another board made the outfits but I didn't get them until just a few days before we left. Many friends of mine who also ordered things from her never received their customs AND she's not returned phone calls, PMs, etc. So I cannot recommend her, so sorry. I will have to start from scratch when I decide what I'm going to order for my girls.

Yes I too would love to see what you do for this trip....I've been thinking about maybe a few cute matching things for my girls beyond just the Disney store t-shirts I already have...don't know if it will be tougher for me w/ my age range...Aldine will be almost 11 1/2 on the next trip...Mae turning 8 and margaret turning 4...

I'm sure you'll let us know.

and yes I remember the almost customs disater last trip...it is a shame theose outfits very precious

This is too cute...You definetly should do something Star Wars-ish...that is a sweet Daddy and Daughters picture in the making!

J~

Yes I too would love to see what you do for this trip....I've been thinking about maybe a few cute matching things for my girls beyond just the Disney store t-shirts I already have...don't know if it will be tougher for me w/ my age range...Aldine will be almost 11 1/2 on the next trip...Mae turning 8 and margaret turning 4...

I'm sure you'll let us know.

and yes I remember the almost customs disater last trip...it is a shame theose outfits very precious

This is too cute...You definetly should do something Star Wars-ish...that is a sweet Daddy and Daughters picture in the making!

J~

Yes, I will definitely share here what I decide on customs!! It was a shame b/c she only charged me $15 per outfit--you can't beat that!!

YAY!!! So glad you're here!! :goodvibes

On Facebook I'm a fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and they shared some really cute Thanksgiving printables!!! I thought I would pass them onto you!! The first one is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-themed place setting guide that teaches your kids how to set the table: http://toondisney.httpsvc.vitalstreamcdn.com/toondisney_vitalstream_com/downloads/MMCH_SetTheTable2_2009.pdf. The second is customized Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Napkin Holders for the kids' table on Thanksgiving: http://toondisney.httpsvc.vitalstreamcdn.com/toondisney_vitalstream_com/downloads/MMCH_NapkinRings_2009.pdf. I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I am very thankful for each and every friendship that I have made here on the DIS!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Becky! I am thankful for you!

Have a good one!
Katie

thanks Becky for the link to the printables...I know Margaret will love the place setting sheet...she :love: MMCH too!

and Happy Thanksgiving to you too :goodvibes

Cute printables! Thanks for the links. I will have to become a fan of them on facebook, too...since I am also a facebook addict. :laughing:

Glad to see you got your ADR's you wanted! I am 'hoping' to go back next Thanksgiving or Christmas...I just don't know about the crowd levels. From what I hear, they are awful that time of year, but I am just dying to go during the holidays! We are fixing to start our new house though, and with my luck, we'll be right in the middle of that. Thought of you Monday, I went to Bridgestreet (that fabulous mall in Huntsville) while we were waiting on our car at the Volvo dealership. Landry and I have a new favorite store...The Chocolate Crocodile! They have more chocolate stuff than even Aunt Mahalia's in Gatlinburg! If ya'll are ever back there, you need to go check it out!

I just followed you over from the link on your TR (which I found while reading pmama's :p) and you have such a beautiful family! I'm currently in school to get my teaching credential and I totally want to be you in 5 years! :lmao:

I hope this trip is MUCH less wet for you all; I'll be crossing my fingers!!

BTW...your parents anniversary is also my birthday. DH and DMIL will be celebrating my 25th birthday in Disneyland on May 29th! So we'll both be enjoying some great Disney fun that day. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter