• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This freezing weather is crampin my style! A Dec 2010 TR

Great update! :thumbsup2
Love, Love, Love the coat. Now I want one. But since I'm going in August I don't think I'll need it.:rotfl:

I'm so glad you got the coat! I remember doing the same thing in 2000 (Jan.)- I bought all 4 of us sweatshirts because we were just FREEZING!! $80 later, I walked out the store. Hated that, but loved being warmer!

Personally, I htink your hair looks GREAT that way you did(n't) do it. Really, it looks very natural and pretty!

I always look at Leila too, but am always freaked at the price! :scared1: I'm not sure why it's so much more expensive than any other perfume. :confused3

you know, I'm not a fan of the world in the cold - there was a big cold snap when we were there last year and it was terrible!

super cute coat....
Yea, I'm not a huge fan of Disney world in the cold either, the last 2 times I went there was a cold snap, I thought the first time was a fluke, but then it happened again, oh well. I would like to go in October sometime, that sounds ideal but it never seems to work out for me then.

I love your coat!!! :thumbsup2 And getting it at 20% off makes it even better!!! :cool1:
I love my coat too, and I especially loved it tonight when I was out in the parking lot of my store shoveling snow off my car. LOl, it kept me warm.

Great update! :thumbsup2
Love, Love, Love the coat. Now I want one. But since I'm going in August I don't think I'll need it.:rotfl:
August might be a bit warm for that coat.

I'm so glad you got the coat! I remember doing the same thing in 2000 (Jan.)- I bought all 4 of us sweatshirts because we were just FREEZING!! $80 later, I walked out the store. Hated that, but loved being warmer!
I'm telling you, once I was warm I enjoyed my vacation so much better. It was so worth the money, and I will make sure to bring it with me on my next trip.

Personally, I htink your hair looks GREAT that way you did(n't) do it. Really, it looks very natural and pretty!
Thank you. Most of the time when I leave it alone it frizzes at the ends but I think it was too cold for frizz that day.
I always look at Leila too, but am always freaked at the price! :scared1: I'm not sure why it's so much more expensive than any other perfume. :confused3
Oh my gosh, I want to own that and smell like that. It will happen, I know it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wa going to update tonight but I am so tired now. It normally takes me about 40 to 45 minutes to drive home from work, tonight it took an hour and forty minutes, the roads were so bad. My car kept sliding off the road and I was going so slow. I had kent on speaker on my cell phone with me for most of it because I was so panicked and crying. And then I couldn't make it down into the hollow, I had to wait and Kent walked up the hill to get me and drive my car down, even with him driving the car was all over the place, I am so worn out now I am going to sleep.

Driving on bad roads bites the big one!!! :headache:

And I'm glad you made it home safe!!! :hug:

And it sounds like Kent is still your knight in shining armor coming to your rescue... :love:

joining in late but all caught up!! I love your report-you are hilarious! Sounds like such a fun time! I can't wait to read more :)

Driving on bad roads bites the big one!!! :headache:

And I'm glad you made it home safe!!! :hug:

And it sounds like Kent is still your knight in shining armor coming to your rescue... :love:

My car stinks at driving in snow. You'd think a pontiac grand prix, wide track at that would be awesome in the snow, but noooooo. and that stupid taction control is good for nothing, and I just barely tap the breaks and they are locking up.

But true, Kent did have a knight in shining armor moment considering he had to walk up that huge steep hill a quarter mile in the freezing blowing snow to keep me from sliding into a ditch.

joining in late but all caught up!! I love your report-you are hilarious! Sounds like such a fun time! I can't wait to read more :)
:banana: another new reader, thank you for coming over to my TR.
It was such a fun time and I am having a fun time reliving it now.

I left off with my purchase of Jim's candy, you can actually see it on the shelf behind me in the troll picture, 5th shelf down.

I didn't try the school bread cause I forgot, and I didn't purchase the Leila but I sprayed enough on to make me smell like a french...well, we all know the saying.

I left the store and Lo was waiting for me outside, she told me to go back inside and look at the new CM that just switched places with the lady cashier. So I went back in and was wowed by this beautiful young man, why he was working at Disney World and not modeling for Hollister, I will never know. But he made me smile anyway.

Every time I go to Disney world I tell myself I am going to ride Maelstrom, and every time I forget or I am too lazy, but Lo had never walked the countries before so I wanted her to see all of what the countries offered, or at least most of what the countries offered. Basically this was something that needed crossed off my list.

So in we went. We joked about getting a fastpass for this one, only because they offered one, it's not really necessary in my opinion, maybe back in the day it was, but not now. We didn't get the fast pass, we just walked right on.
Front row baby, that's what I'm talking about.:banana:

there was water on the seats and of course it got Lo and me to wondering why. I had gone on this ride way back in the day, back when Epcot was still kind of new, I think it was in 1988 that I went. I vaguely remembered this, I knew it was a boat ride and it was about vikings, but that was the extent of my knowledge.

It was ok, I would probably do it again if there was no line and I had nothing else to do and wanted to just sit down and veg for a bit. I liked the polar bears, and I liked going backwards down that tiny waterfall, that's where the water splashes and sprinkles the boat a bit. no biggie. But Lo and I raised our hands up in the air and screamed, it made it more fun.

We left Maelstrom knowledgable in vikings and trolls and made our way onto the next country. China. We didn't hang in China too long, I really wanted to get to Germany. I think had it been warmer we probably would have taken in more of the countries, but with each passing minute we were feeling the countries less and less.

Germany, I was on a mission for Jimmy's other requested candy. Anything chocolate but mostly Milka.
I went into the store that always has the candy and :scared1: they changed everything, I couldn't find any candy but werthers original, are you kidding me, WHERE'S MY CANDY? I looked and looked, no candy. I was heart broken, how could they get rid of the german candy in Germany?:confused3

I went outside and took my traditional picture
mydis050.jpg

This was also the last picture I took at Epcot that day.
Aside from America, Germany will always be my favorite Pavillion at world showcase. I can't wait for my sister to see this. Some of our best times were when we lived in Germany. Especially our teen years, we did so much traveling as a family and my sister and I took little trips without the rents too.

We went to The Eagles nest and toured the salt mines in Austria, spent a day in Rhotenburg. We went to school in Nurnburg. It was just an awesome place to live. This spot in Epcot reminds me of our little town of Schwabach.
zugab.jpg

And just to brag, here is a picture of Bo and me on top of the Zug spitz in Garmish Germany.
zuga.jpg

I am going to see if Bo has any pictures of our travels in Germany when I am out visiting her. My Dad has tons but they are mostly slides.

Anyway, I think Bo will like this, and we have already made plans to have a glass of gluvine SP? while we watch illuminations.

Anyway, after my traditional picture I was ready to leave Germany when on a whim I went into Das Teddyber and lo and behold, in the back they had some german chocolate, they didn't have the milka but they did have some other chocolates that I knew Jim would like. I bought double of everything I can't bring home chocolate for Jim and not for my girl Reese.

I also bought one of those reusable Disney bags, it was easier to carry all my purchases in that, I could sling it over my shoulder.

Happy with my candy we moved on to Italy, we looked around the shops, I considered buying some chocolate in there but changed my mind, I still had to get some candy in Japan yet. We did stick around and watch the Christmas story, (please if I get her name wrong I am sorry,) as told by Bafina, she was a great story teller, she held my interest and I really did enjoy the story. My face though was starting to feel burned from the cold and the wind so Lo and I continued on our venture around the world.

We went to America to learn some of our own history. I love this so much and was so excited for Lo to see it. I kept telling her "Do not fall asleep, it's unamerican and unpatriotic and you will be arrested if you do."

the next show was not for a while so we listened to the Christmas carolers for a bit. they are so good, I forgot to put my phone on vibrate, talk about feeling like a fool when it went off in the middle of their performance. The singers didn't notice it, but the lady next to me did and shot me an evil look, I didn't blame her either. I mouthed "I am so sorry." and quickly shut my phone off. Lo acted like she didn't know me, "How rude." she said

Soon it was time to go in and take our seats. I always trip going up the steps, I told Lo to be careful because it is not unheard of for people to get caught up in looking at the flags and what not and fall flat on their face.

"This has happened to you, hasn't it?" She asked

:rolleyes1I'll never tell.

We got comfy seats towards the front and center. "Are you ready for the overwhelming feeling of pride you are about to experience? You are going to walk away with a whole new appreciaton for your country."

Lo settled down into her seat more, like she wouldn't be able to feel what I was talking about unless her butt was just perfect in the chair. "Yea, I'm ready now."

I knew what was to come and when the lights went down and the curtains opened, my tears began to fall. I couldn't wait. I walk away from this each time loving it even more.

The song about two brothers going off to war, one gray and one blue, one will come home the other won't. (Those words are not verbatim) it gets me in the heart every time.

And the the best part is the musical montage, "America, spread your golden wings...."

Tears, tears and more tears.

I looked over at Lo a few times to make sure she wasn't sleeping, she wasn't...she's lucky cause I would have...:angel: well we won't go there.

So we left America, all historied up and fat with pride and moved onto Japan.

I have to go watch survivor with Jim, so I will end here for the night, if I get a chance I will come back and post more later.

LuvN the report. I am laughing out loud as I read along. Too too funny.

Brogueville as in York County?

Brogueville as in York County?
Heck yeah, right in between Brogue and Felton, a little tiny hollow along muddy creek. You know if it? Nobody knows about Brogueville, This is so cool.

Glad you are liking the TR. thank you for reading.:goodvibes

I could hear the drums beating before I even got to Japan, the pounding of the bass was bouncing around my insides as I got closer. I have seen these drummers perform before, they are amazing, but I guess I never really stuck around for all of the show, it was more entertaining than I remembered and they threw so much of their personality into the performance, it wasn't just them banging a drum, they were laughing and joking around up there, pushing eachother out of the way. At one point one of the ladies dropped her stick, she paused and looked out at the audience then pulled another stick from behind her back, held it up proudly and started banging again. It was a good show.

I then went to the little store outside of the big store, it's almost like a little newspaper stand, this is where they sell the other candy that Jim likes. It's like a starburst, but fizzes when you bite into it and then it has little round gummy like things in it. He said it's a party in your mouth.

I bought the soda flavored, and the mulit fruit flavored and some other stuff that looked like fun. Lo said she would buy a few things for her kids to sample. When we left she said, "I just spent 15 bucks and I don't even know what I bought."

I assured her that her kids would love it. Just in case you are wondering, her kids did NOT love it, they thought it was gross, but Lo loved it so it wasn't a waste.

We went into the big store where they have the pick a pearl, we didn't pick pearls, we watched others pick pearls before moving on. I talked about Hello Kitty and loving all the hello kitty stuff when I was a kid, but back then it was just basically cute little pens pencils and eraser stuff, I don't remember them making purses and dolls and all that stuff.

Lo and I both owned Munchichi's. I had quite a few but I only have one big one left from my collection, he was the neatest and most different looking one. I named him Chaca.

We continued on with our walk around the world after that. We skimmed through Morocco and completely ignored France.

The United Kingdom peaked our interest enough, we went into a few shops to browse. Lo was looking for something for her oldest son, He was hard to shop for, he told her he wanted something from Disney, but he didn't want it to be anything Disney. :confused3

As we were passing the red phone booths one of them rang, I ran to answer it. I had never heard one ring before. I picked up, "Ty's summer home, some are home, some are not."

Who ever called had hung up.

I have since found out that you can call those numbers to the phone booths. I actually tried it not too long ago and talked to a real nice lady who said it was sort of raining but she was still having fun.

Canada was the last country to be visited. We went into the shop but it didn't strike Lo's fancy, she's a shabby chic girl, I love the store however, I could totally decorate with items from there. I didn't buy anything though, I just eye shopped.

Ater that it was time to head over to Soarin to get our last flight in. this would be our last Epcot day so we would end it on the best ride ever. I'm going to say this ride was uneventful, not much happened, I know we rode but I can't think of anything remarkable that was said, or anything funny that happened.

We were going to go into The circle of life. We were in the waiting area when Lo needed to make a phone call, she though she could do it quick, it was for the results of Joeys test to see if he had whooping cough or not. She was getting the run around so we ended up leaving the circle of life and going downstairs into the food court so she could talk to somebody when they finally quit putting her on hold just to be passed to another person who put her on hold. After almost 40 minutes she found out that Joey di dnot have whooping cough. A huge sigh of relief from both of us. But I know Lo felt so much better, even tough she wasn't constantly dwelling on it, I could tell that it was on her mind alot through out the trip, after that good news she ler her hair down even more.

We didn't go back to Circle of Life, we were both tired and just ready fro Jammies. So we went to the busses and caught ours back to Pop Century.
We walked through the store and eye shopped again. then Lo went back to the room and I went outside for a smoke.

I met a nice lady who talked my ear off, I kept trying to say goodbye to her, she was just full of infromation about everything from the DDP to resort stays, to crafts and craigs list. My fingers were numb, I fiannly told her I couldn't take the cold anymore and I had to go.

back in the room Lo was already in her Jammies and in bed watching a movie. I got my jammies on too and called Kent. He was a bit more talkative, but not much. I did most of the talking. I told him that the next day was MK again and that we had a character breakfast at Crystal Palace scheduled and I was planning on celebrating my birthday then instead of on Thursday, (the real b-day) cause I wanted something special. When I was planning this trip I didn't care if I had a special meal planned on my birthday, but I regretted that when I got there. Actually I did have Chef Mickeys booked but I canceled it. So anyway, I was going to move up my birthday a few days so I could have a character meal and feel somewhat special. I eventually got hungry and told Kent I was going to head down for some dinner and I would call him back later.

I slipped on my cool slipper boots,
mydis076.jpg
and my fuzzy warm coat but stayed in my jammies, then Lo and I headed down to Everything Pop.

I was sick of burgers and fries and chicken, so I got the veggie lasagna. it looked good in the picture. I pretty much though that veggie meant meatless, duh, but I didn't think it meant there were big chunks of veggies in it. I didn't mind mot of it, but I think it had eggplant, blech and it was a huge slab of it, none of the veggies were chopped up, it was just too much of a texture thing and I wasn't able to enjoy the good taste because I couldn't get past the texture. The bread stick was really good and so was the salad, I also got the carrot cake for dessert, that was major super yummy.

Lo and I pretty much ate sperately, she held down the table while I got my food and then we switched, by the time she got back with her food, I was on dessert, but she was on the phone with her kids and hubby the whole time anyway. Desi had a Christmas chorus concert that night and Lo was hellping her get ready by phone. Now when you can dress a kid and get her and the other siblings plus your Dh out the door and to the concert on time from over a 1,000 miles away, that is awesome.

After our dinner we sat and sipped hot chocolate and talked about that day and our expectations for the next. Lo was on board with me changing the day I celebrated my birthday. We knew we had to get up early so we didn't stay out too late.
On the way back to our room I was complemented on my jammies. Lo was upset that she didn't get a complement. I tried to give her one but she said it was a sympathy compliment and not the same.
We got back to the room and after brushing all of my teeth, not just my favorites I climbed into bed. sleep came fast and I didn't hear anything, no people outside, none of Lo's snoring, nuttin, until about 4:30am when my phone rang. I answered it quickly so it wouldn't wake Lo. It was Kent.

"dude, why did you pick up the phone? I just wanted to leave you a message."

"Sorry, what did you want to say?"

"Hang up, I want to leave you a message."

"K"

So I hung up and when it rang again I just tried to muffle it so Lo would keep sleeping. I knew when he was done leaving the message because my phone did a little chime thing. I was going to listen to it then, but I figured he was just wishing me my fake happy Birthday. I was tired so I decided to just wait till morning to hear it.

When the alarm finally went off a few hours later I had forgotten about the message and just got busy with getting ready. My hair wouldn't do anything, it wouldn't hold a curl, it was a poopy hair day and on my fake birthday of all days.

While Lo was getting ready I then remembered about the message, so I got out my phone and listened to it. It wasn't a fake birthday message, Kent said.

"I've been thinking, and I miss us. I want things to be the way they used to be. I'm done with all of that stupid stuff and I want to work on us. when you get home we're going to talk. I'm going to talk and you are going to listen, I have alot to apologize for. I love you."

I burst into tears. Lo asked what was up and I replayed the message for her. She kind of knew what was going on in my relationship with Kent, she didn't know all of it, but enough to know that this message meant a new beginning.
I knew it meant an up hill struggle for us, but at least it meant we were done falling. (It's still 3 steps forward and 2 back, but we are trying to move in the right direction.)

Any way, that just made my day. I honestly didn't know how much hope I had lost in my marriage until I heard that message, I had been numb for so long that it almost felt normal.

I was giddy that morning. "If I had known that going on vacation without Kent would make him miss me and come to his senses I would have come to Disney sooner."

I got on my coat, having to cover up my stooper cute Tinkerbell shirt that I painted. Dang it! "This freezing weather is really crampin my style, even if my coat is warm and super cute."

Hi!

I've been lurking but am coming out of hiding, since you mentioned you lived and went to school in Germany! My DH and I were recently in Germany this past fall and had a fabulous time! You mention Nuremburg and Rothenburg we were there to! We even had 2 DIS meets there with two lovely ladies here on the DIS that are sisters. They are close to finishing there TR and are going to DLP soon! I have a million questions about school there. My DD wants to do a study abroad program it would mean she would be away from home a year but she's a smart girl and I think she would love it. So I would love to know more about life there in German. Here area few pics of our lovely trip.

Here are some of Nuremburg.

P9260033.JPG

P9260043.JPG

Here are some of Rothenburg.

P9270110.JPG

P9250168.JPG

And and of the Eagles Nest.

P9300143.JPG

lovealldisney-thanks for posting those pictures, the Rothenburg ones brought back some great memories. I was a fresman and my sister a senior in highshool when we took a day trip there. I wish we were big picture takers back then but we weren't, I remember going into a cafe to get out of the cold, (it waas right before Christmas) my sister and I ordered a gluvine and a pastry, we didn't give it a second thought that we were too young to be drinking wine, Germany didn't have a drinking age, my parents had let us taste wines out at wine fests and what not so it wasn't a big deal, but when we got home and told mom all what we did that day she was furious that we "drank" :lmao: it didn't matter that it was 1 little mug.

I also remember that we were walking around the town on the wall and these boys hit my sister in the rear with a pea shooter, she chased them down and took there pea shooter and threw it off the wall.

Our trip to the Eagles nest was sponsored by the DYA, a military recreation place for teens to hang out. We spent 3 night and 4 days at the Colonel Walker Inn. We took a bus up to the Eagles nest, but walked a trail back down, I couldn't move the next morning my legs were so sore, we were scheduled to tour the salt mines in Austria that morning and take a boat tour of lake Kimshee SP? and also a tour of some guys castle that afternoon.

The slatmines were amazing, we had to dress up in these black outfits with huge leather belts that had a leather flap hanging down off our butts. Then we sat on a little train, and it took us way down into the mines, then we had to slide down a wooden slide to get to another level, the leather butt covers kept us from getting splinters but it didn't stop our butts from getting hot, too much friction.

My Dad was in the Army and did 3 tours in Germany. Dexhiem was the first one, I was preschool aged but I remember alot, We were alays taking off on the weekends to go check out a castle or something.

the second tour we were in worms and lived in walking distance of the Rhine river, I was in 1st grade when we moved there and left the summer before 5th grade.

Our 3rd tour was in Schwabach, I moved there the summer before my freshman year and left the middle of my sophomore year to live with an Aunt in Fl. I came back that summer and started my junior year but left again and went ot Mn to live with a different Aunt. But while I was in Germany it was so much fun.
My sister and I attended an American School in NurnBurg aong with all the other military brats.

I think being a teen in Germany has so many advantages, If My sister and I wanted to go somewhere we would hop a bus, train or taxi. We were never in a bind for transportation. Some times we would just hang out in the square on a warm Friday night, it was always busy and something was always going on, you can't turn a corner without running into some kind of festival. Germans are all about celebrating.

My parents started celebrating alot of the German events as well. They would put candy in our shoes the night of December 5th. (Bad kids got switches in their shoes) We would go to many of the parades and parties for Fashing SP?

It was in Germany that my sister and I picked up eating mayonaise with our fries, to this day we still do that.

I think your DD would really benefit personally from doing a study abroad. I am so happy that I got to see alot of the things and experience alot of the things in Germany. Germany is so rich in history, the castles alone are worth a visit there.

It was neat cause when I moved to Mn, all the juniors were taking European History, everything we talked about and all the pictures that were in the books I would say, I've been there, I lived there, I have my picture next to that statue." ALot of times I would end up talking about my travels there instead of us reading from the book.

I wish I could take my kids to Germany. And I have to say, how super cool that you had a Dis meet in Germany.

NancyluvsMickeyDon't go breakin out the tissues just yet.:rolleyes1

I too was a military brat Air Force and I was born in Bremerhaven and we were in Berlin for 4 1/2 years before the wall came down. I have great memories of touring the castles and the beautiful countryside . You are very right about Germans liking to celebrate, there was always a festival of some sort going on and when you can reach the counter you can buy beer. It is an experience I would love to give my family, maybe some day.

I am really happy Kent is willing to apologize and try to make things work , we can all tell how much you love him and want the relationship to be better, I'll sprinkle some pixie dust for you and say a prayer to the Disney Gods, they can fix anything. :wizard::wizard:

How wonderful you were able to spend so much time in Germany! The program my daughter is looking at is Youth For Understanding. The two lovely German ladies on this thread are very active in it and have really ecouraged my DD to apply. So she would be in a German high school. She is going to apply for her Junior year of High School

I have way more German pictures if you care to see. PM your email and I'll send you an invite to my web albums.

Germany was so beautiful my favorites were Berlin and Rothenburg. My husband and I went for our 20th anniversary. It took us 3 years to save for that trip and it was worth every penny! Now I want to go back in the worst way, I'm afraid I'm hooked!

Thank you so much for telling us about your life there I would love to hear more.

Heck yeah, right in between Brogue and Felton, a little tiny hollow along muddy creek. You know if it? Nobody knows about Brogueville, This is so cool.

Glad you are liking the TR. thank you for reading.:goodvibes

I grew up in Brogue. My parents still live there.

I too was a military brat Air Force and I was born in Bremerhaven and we were in Berlin for 4 1/2 years before the wall came down. I have great memories of touring the castles and the beautiful countryside . You are very right about Germans liking to celebrate, there was always a festival of some sort going on and when you can reach the counter you can buy beer. It is an experience I would love to give my family, maybe some day.
We went to Berlin before the wall came down, just a train ride through but it was still pretty cool.

At first I loved touring the different castles, but by my junior year in high school I was like, "Not another castle!" :lmao:
I was all about the fests though, and the volksmarches, we were always heading out to one on the weekends.

I am really happy Kent is willing to apologize and try to make things work , we can all tell how much you love him and want the relationship to be better, I'll sprinkle some pixie dust for you and say a prayer to the Disney Gods, they can fix anything. :wizard::wizard:

I know it will never be the same, but as along as we both keep trying I can be happy with different just as long as it's a happy different, ya know?

How wonderful you were able to spend so much time in Germany! The program my daughter is looking at is Youth For Understanding. The two lovely German ladies on this thread are very active in it and have really ecouraged my DD to apply. So she would be in a German high school. She is going to apply for her Junior year of High School

I have way more German pictures if you care to see. PM your email and I'll send you an invite to my web albums.

Germany was so beautiful my favorites were Berlin and Rothenburg. My husband and I went for our 20th anniversary. It took us 3 years to save for that trip and it was worth every penny! Now I want to go back in the worst way, I'm afraid I'm hooked!

Thank you so much for telling us about your life there I would love to hear more.
The American schools and German schools would work together, we would trade off visiting eachother, mostly in elementary though, we would have a field day and the german school would come participate and vice versa.
Even the military would have German American day on post, actually it was a weekend thing and there would be games and what not, super fun.

Kent has no desire at all to visit Germany, he's been every where else when he was in the Coast Guard so he said he got his fill of travel, I would still love for him to see how I grew up, same for my kids.

I talked to Bo last night and she said she has lots of pictures from our teen years and alot of our sister travels from Germany, we'll probably post them thi sMarch on our PTR while I am out in Mi. I can't wait to see them and talk about old times.

I grew up in Brogue. My parents still live there.

Wow, I wonder if you and Kent are somehow related.:confused3 Seem slike everybody in Brogue is related some way or another.

We could have our own little Dismeet.:cool1:

I'm still here and all caught up!!!

Love the coat! Totally worth the money, imo!

So happy about Kent's message. Your struggles hit very close to my home.

December sounds way too cold for me, though I'd love to see the X-mas decorations. September was too hot for us! I'm thinking October would be a nice month.

I'm still here and all caught up!!!

Love the coat! Totally worth the money, imo!

So happy about Kent's message. Your struggles hit very close to my home.

December sounds way too cold for me, though I'd love to see the X-mas decorations. September was too hot for us! I'm thinking October would be a nice month.
I've worn that coat all winter so it has paid for itself by now. People still pet me though:confused3.

I was so happy for Kents message too, that was the start of a new beginning for us. I had waited a long time for that too.

The last 2 Decembers were really cold, I don't know if the one year I went and it was 80 in December was a fluke, or if the last 2 years where it was cold was a fluke? I'm hoping for warmer weather this December, 70's would be perfect.

I wuld love to go in October, my next next trip I am shooting for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter