THINGS TO PACK -Let's Pack Together

Yes, those are the water bottle carabiners that are up on ebay right now. They fit a standard water bottle and you can clip it onto whatever you want.

The price on Jewel Thief is good, but the cheapest shipping is like $5, even if you only buy one carabiner. So the Ebay price is better :)

Great thread! I got some great ideas for the little things I never think about.
Like the lysol for the bathroom! That will be handy! hehe Oh, and the mini M&M containers for the pressed penny change! Fabulous idea! I found a lime green one at Kmart! Woohoo!

I've started my Disney shopping this weekend! My DD-11 wants to start packing today! We have 25 more days!

Great thread! I got some great ideas for the little things I never think about.
Like the lysol for the bathroom! That will be handy! hehe Oh, and the mini M&M containers for the pressed penny change! Fabulous idea! I found a lime green one at Kmart! Woohoo!

I've started my Disney shopping this weekend! My DD-11 wants to start packing today! We have 25 more days!

I agree! Very excited to find this thread!

We also started our Disney shopping on the weekend! We leave in 20 days:woohoo:

Bought a bunch of cool snacks for the plane (if only we can stop ourselves from eating them before we leave!!!)

I agree! Very excited to find this thread!

We also started our Disney shopping on the weekend! We leave in 20 days:woohoo:

Bought a bunch of cool snacks for the plane (if only we can stop ourselves from eating them before we leave!!!)

What kind of snacks did you get? I have to hide our snacks! Especially from my DH! :rotfl2:

I just bought a box of 24 small bags of Combos and 16 small bags of chips. I prefer to buy before I go. This doesn't mean I don't have to shop once we get there, but it does provide more variety. I also got 3 pkgs. of High School Musical powder for the individual waters. Dasani is on sale this week at CVS. 24 for 3.99, I'll have to stock up on that. We have bags and bags of M&M's from a CVS deal 2 months ago. I just got 1.00 coupons for 12 packs of Coke from vocalpoint yesterday. Pop Tarts are always needed. Big Lots is always a fun place to get snacks.
I'll stock up on cereal from Aldi's, I think for our house.

Great thread and so glad I found it! :) I'd like to make my contribution to the list:

microfiber cloths

I'm packing a couple small ones (I got a bag of them in the car wash aisle at Wal-Mart for $5) in ziplock bags in my park bag. I'm going in September and since it usually rains a bit then, these will come in handy in drying off a seat or my feet.

I am so excited for all of you who are just joining our thread. It has been a great help to me and to many others I hope. I am going to go back through the last couple posts and I will be adding items to our list.

5 more days left ........packing,packing,packing, weighing the suitcase and doing more packing :lmao:

Hmmm microfiber cloths? good idea! Do you think they would work better then just a towel? I was just thinking bringing a couple towels with us and bringing 1 to the park with us, and if we use it, we can lay it out to dry and the next day we can take the other one.

Great thread and so glad I found it! :) I'd like to make my contribution to the list:

microfiber cloths

I'm packing a couple small ones (I got a bag of them in the car wash aisle at Wal-Mart for $5) in ziplock bags in my park bag. I'm going in September and since it usually rains a bit then, these will come in handy in drying off a seat or my feet.

I think the microfiber would work better than the towel. You can wring out most of the water, put it in a ziplock and it would still be good to use again (before you get a chance to dry it out) if you needed to. I think they're lighter and not as bulky as a towel too.

Does anyone know for sure which is better?

Does anyone know where I can buy the metal carabiner rings? I have a small misting fan, and the carabiner ring attached to it broke.
Also, do you know where I could buy the straps that attach to water bottles?
Thanks.

Does anyone know where I can buy the metal carabiner rings? I have a small misting fan, and the carabiner ring attached to it broke.
Also, do you know where I could buy the straps that attach to water bottles?
Thanks.

You can get those at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. in the sporting goods section, usually by the register.

Looking at that list the mind boggles. How will our family of 6 - including 3 teenage girls and a 3 year old - get all our stuff on the plane, for a 2 & 1/2 weeks we'll take up the whole hold, and unless we all learn how to water ski the Atlantic flying is the only option!!

Although it's a long while before we need to start thinking about packing

Looking at that list the mind boggles. How will our family of 6 - including 3 teenage girls and a 3 year old - get all our stuff on the plane, for a 2 & 1/2 weeks we'll take up the whole hold, and unless we all learn how to water ski the Atlantic flying is the only option!!

You can always mail those items that you need but are not necessary from home. Say, sunscreen, etc. box it up and mail it to yourself at the resort where you will be staying. I have heard of people doing that.

You can always mail those items that you need but are not necessary from home. Say, sunscreen, etc. box it up and mail it to yourself at the resort where you will be staying. I have heard of people doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter