Things to do without the kids

holdem

Mouseketeer
We have never went without the kids. What are some ideas of things to do for adults. We are staying at the Yacht Club. Thanks.

all the stuff you can't do with the kids...

how about being able to enjoy, explore World Showcase...

see the shows that the kids say is 'boring'....

do an firework cruise, do one of WDW tours -
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tours.htm

just enjoy having fun with your other.... WDW can be very romantic....

Carriage ride at SSR then dinner at DTD.

Jellyrolls is a Piano/ bar

Surfing Lessons at Typhoon Lagoon

Segway Tour at Epcot

Sleep in Late

Enjoy watching other people manage their kids

Taking a nap in the middle of the day

Spa at Grand Floridian

A round of Golf

Eating at the best restaurants

Keys to the Kingdom tour or any of the other backstage tours

Just a few off the top of my head....

My sister and I went by ourselves, and we did every "kid" thing we wanted, and skipped what we didn't want to do, except it sure is quicker to navigate without a stroller! And - we took one evening for Pleasure Island, of course! :goodvibes

You're looking at it from the wrong perpsective.

All of WDw is something that can be done without kids.

Attractions - Space Mountain, Philharmagic, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Muppetvision, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Tough to be a Bug, to name but a few.

Restaurants - Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, Narcoosees, California Grill, Victoria and Alberts, Le Cellier, Rose and Crown, Garden Grill, Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine, Donald's Breakfastosaurus, Boma, and about a hundred more.

Shows, parades, fireworks, Pleasure Island clubs, Jellyrolls, 99 holes of golf, a dozen or more behind the scenes tours, 2 water parks, resort pools, spa treatments at GF, Illuminations and Wishes cruises, the Richard Petty Driving Experience...

The list goes on and on. EVERYTHING at WDW is for adults, if they have kids inside them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter