Things no longer seen on DCL

Just off Fantasy and no more mickey pretzels on deck, was told that warm soft pretzels are now for sale at O'Gills Pub :(

Slightly off topic, but does anyone have a menu or know what food is for sale at O'Gills Pub on the Fantasy? I'm curious as to what's available and the prices. Thanks!!

Slightly off topic, but does anyone have a menu or know what food is for sale at O'Gills Pub on the Fantasy? I'm curious as to what's available and the prices. Thanks!!
The large pretzel was $8 and came with a mustard and a beer cheese dip. They also had nachos with queso, salsa and guac and chicken wings and a few other things I can't remember ...it was a small menu (about 6-8 items), didn't take any pics just went to see how much the pretzel was lol

The large pretzel was $8 and came with a mustard and a beer cheese dip. They also had nachos with queso, salsa and guac and chicken wings and a few other things I can't remember ...it was a small menu (about 6-8 items), didn't take any pics just went to see how much the pretzel was lol

$8?! That's kind of ridiculous, especially for something that used to be included. :(

View attachment 138093

View attachment 138094 View attachment 138095 View attachment 138096 View attachment 138097 View attachment 138098 View attachment 138099 View attachment 138100 View attachment 138101 Going through some old pics I found a bunch of things no longer on DCL (at least on some of the ships)

First pic is Vintage post cards they used to leave on your pillow at night with a different saying on the back.

DCL plush

Steamer Trunk

Deck 7 on the Magic

80's night

The first propeller clock

The original deck loungers

The old DCL bus logo

Hades, Pain and Panic from the Hercules show

In case anyone doesn't know what the towels are about....DCL used to have 80's night with a competition between the GoGo's (you got the beat) and Bon Jovi. they picked people from the audience in the club to participate and compete.

MJ
I cherish my Vintage cards and miss the old steamer trunk. Great pics!

Starboard stairway in the Magic atrium

2w1xdgg.jpg

Don't miss :rolleyes1

Attachments

• P7050036.JPG
    P7050036.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 139
not having been on dcl for years, is the above pic telling me that the hallway to the theater has changed or what? I always LOVED that view and took several (hundred) photos of it

not having been on dcl for years, is the above pic telling me that the hallway to the theater has changed or what? I always LOVED that view and took several (hundred) photos of it

It's unchanged on the Wonder (for now, major drydock next year), but it's gone on the Magic. Even the stores have been redesigned and renamed to line up with the Dream class ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter