things for freeeeeeeeeee

I like saving the stateroom key: SeaPass/Sign and Sail/KTTW, etc. They are called different things on different lines but always have the line, ship and sail date. Plus, on many lines they change colors based on your loyalty level or stateroom accommodation.

I think having a collection of them is pretty cool.

Napkins. Drink coasters (usually from places while in port).

Some of the shows shoot off confetti and streamers in the WDT, I always get that.

Extra copies of the Navigators. Port shopping maps.

Swizzle sticks.

Sorta free - sail away drink glasses.

Where do you go to get extra navigators? Guest services? Thanks.

Toward the end of your cruise there are large 11" x 16" heavy cardstock posters, advertising Disney Vacation Club, that are left in your room. Would look great framed.

I would agree it's all about the pens. The post cards in the room are great too. They get mailed every trip.

(currently has Club 33 pen in computer bag)

an item you bring on the ship like a pillowcase, frame mat etc. if you leave it at the Guest Services. They return it to you before you get back to port.

If your child participates in Friendship Rocks (Magic) they get a cute t-shirt for free

If your child participates in Friendship Rocks (Magic) they get a cute t-shirt for free

They use to give Mickey graduation caps that looked like, of course, a graduation hat, and had plastic Mickey ears on them and a yellow tassel.

I'm so glad I saved my daughters (for 10 years). She wants to wear it on her last day of 8th grade next week. :love:

Matches. You have to ask at one of the bars since they are not out on display. They are the little boxed wooden stick matches with the DCL logo on the front. I always stock up.

If you go to one of the DVC presentations, they are always giving away little things, trading pins, toiletry holders, bags, binders. All those things have DVC logo though.

Look in the Navigators for trivia games. Brush up on your disney and DCL trivia. They give good prizes. There's also a scavenger hunt game in the tube, or evolution. Its later at night. You pair up with other couples. Bring your purse along with some other random travel items...and creativity and you'll be sure to win. That game won us all sorts of goodies :)

Pins from the DVC desk. I also received those special tink pins from a lovely CM the ones where you keep one and give one away. I gave mine to a little boy he was so pleased. Nice to spread the magic. Some of the cocktails come with a present, I've had a glowing ice cube and a bracelet.
DVC members get a few freebies at the meeting and in the stateroom, hat, bag, books, magnet.
I love the castaway member bags you get.
If you participate in a pool game and don't mind looking daft you get a cocktail.

Toward the end of your cruise there are large 11" x 16" heavy cardstock posters, advertising Disney Vacation Club, that are left in your room. Would look great framed.

I did just that with the ones we received on our B2B cruises on the Dream in 2012.
ry%3D400

I did just that with the ones we received on our B2B cruises on the Dream in 2012.

It's okay to take these? Should I ask the stateroom host first or is it normal to take them like the pens and stationary?

Tara619 said:
It's okay to take these? Should I ask the stateroom host first or is it normal to take them like the pens and stationary?

Did anyone mention the gold pirate "coins" yet and the Sleepy choc for your pillow? I put them in to my album.

We did it as well. I don't have pics of it, but they look great framed in our stateroom.

Why would it not be OK to take them...they are advertisement flyers after all.

Yes it is okay to take them.

Why would it not be OK to take them...they are advertisement flyers after all.

Exactly! I would think since we had the same stateroom and stateroom host, if DCL did not intend for them to be taken, we would not have received duplicates on the second cruise. The first ones received were still out in plain view when the others started to arrive. Also, on some cruises we have received them and others we have not and they do change. It hasn't been the same ones each time we have received them.

My DD got free light-up bracelet and a coloring book from DVC desk. No sales talk involved. ;) We were just walking pass it, and they asked DD if she wanted those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter