~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

How great that you found cheap capris :)
I hope you get a lot done in your sewing room today.

Today has been a lovely day outside. The sun is shining but it's a thin layer of ice on the roads. So it's a very good thing that Ulf changed my tires yesterday.

I knew that!!! As soon as you wrote it - I was like "doh"... I swear the last few days have been a fog for me, my mind has been so preoccupied with life - and then knowing I am behind upstairs has been stressing on me too. Thanks for the reminder though. :)
:rotfl:Don't worry about it! I know exactly what you mean, its been one of those weeks! Of course!:goodvibes

Travis and I enjoyed the Red Onion immensely - as we were driving away, we contemplated turning around and going back. LOL
Yeah looking at your picture yesterday was making me hungry! ::yes::

Exactly - I just hope she is able to find something else soon... I know her co-workers are willing to give her a good reference - so that will help.
I bet she will. She seems like a very hardworking girl, anywhere would be lucky to have her! And yes, good reference always helps. With the holidays coming up, a lot of places will probably be looking for help.

I hope you were able to get some rest yesterday... 2 nights in a row sleeping in my own bed felt really good, I think I am almost caught up now. LOL
That's good, nothing like catching up on sleep! :thumbsup2

I worked at Target all day.... It was uneventful. No one really said anything to me about Allison - Target is good about keeping things like this under wraps, to their credit.
That's good to hear, no need for anyone to bring that up to you!

I think I ended up paying approx. $3 for that pair of $30 running capris. Score!
No way. That's incredible!!!! I love good deals like that! :thumbsup2
I cannot pass up $3 running pants - even if their quality isn't the greatest - it's good enough for me right now.
Oh course!

Trying to plan running clothes is such a difficult process - because there is NO way you can determine how hot/cold you'll be by your comfy temp when you leave the house. ::yes::
Yup haha, even with everyday wear, you have to play a guessing game sometimes on what you should wear!:rotfl:

I will be in my sewing room all day - trying to catch up from not working this weekend. I have one side project that I must complete today, and I also have a custom order I need to get to work on. I will be working at some point this weekend.
As always, enjoy! :goodvibes

This time of year is so hard to figure out what to wear on a regular basis let alone when going for a run. Yesterday i was fine in a tank top when i dropped by daughter off at practice but was freezing when i picked her up.

Sorry that Allison felt she had to walk out of her job. Hopefully she finds something soon.
Congrats on the great buy on the running capris. I thought I did good when a got a white blouse that was originally $40 for $6.50 at Gordman's.
I think you could probably make your own sparkle skirts if you were so inclined.
Hope you had a good run today. I'm going walking with my daughter in a little while. She did a color run about a month ago and had a great time. I drove by where part of the run was the next day and the bike path still had dye on it.
Have a great day.
Liz

I am considering - seriously - the Princess Half. I'd like to do the regular WDW Marathon weekend, but I've heard that Marathon weekend is considered "a little more serious" than the Princess - and the Princess is a great first time run... So, I think that is the one I am aiming for. I am determined that my very first half will be done in Disney - and I am pretty sure I could reach 13.1 before 2017... but I will take it slow and just enjoy this time of learning and running. For now - I guess my ultimate goal for next summer, is to hit the 10 mile mark. I am still not sure how winter running is going to go for me... I do have a "walking pass" at the high school - which runners are allowed... but I am not sure I could take an hour of running in circles - however - I guess the alternative of a treadmill sounds worse. LOL So - yes - I think I am planning on the Princess Half 2017 right now. ::yes:: :woohoo: If I can even get in?

Did you see that the dates for the 2017 races were released today? Registration is on 7/12/16, but if you have your Annual Pass then, you can register 2 weeks prior. Online registration is really stressful but it can be done if you are on the ball and follow the great tips in the WISH race threads.

Trying to plan running clothes is such a difficult process - because there is NO way you can determine how hot/cold you'll be by your comfy temp when you leave the house. ::yes::

nrm_1415388550-running-wear-3 (256x640).jpg

I Googled 'running clothes by temperature'. You've probably seen this one or a similar list on Pinterest. Who knows how accurate it is...I always seem to run hot so I like my short sleeves even in the 30s-40s.

Someone posted the link to the fabric, which was on eBay, and I snagged it. It came to my house and I sent it in to make an individual custom (I had enough for my BFF to get one made too - hers matches mine). The eBay seller was LYCRA4SALE

I didn't think I could justify having as many as I do...and yet...

Though I WILL say, I don't have near as many as some of the other ladies in the Facebook groups! :eek: Awhile back SparkleSkirts posted a picture on their Facebook page from a lady who has 116 SparkleSkirts! :faint: Yowza!

Also...you CAN wear them in the winter. People wear tights or capris under them. I have seamless fleece-lined leggings from Walgreens ($6-$7 per pair - need to grab a few more soon) that I put on first, then put the skirt over the leggings. That way you still get the pockets!

(sorry my pictures are posting so gigantically...)
PPi0zkWBxKgMXQiAg4nNqIYmZsH6W2pPujn6QrY8jiHcLQNKypLO9tmzKDdv9bH4SE4bDq4f8HauCsKIXNfBfpRLquUHE_ztHBDU039K6gNYI1G7dsbTI4GW5RIxdBC1rIHfmojHo-4iCXq8G3foHAYlFXmdADMKOmj0DvzzwTKtdbcvtFls8PtfTgUhE05W5g_5C870wFUFKM-NJlSg74kRn82CfvRhKImJrJimLnMsg73AzKLEQFOj7gt5g26PIfiAPzPgMcbxjRtAg6XZqFTI8rgzze-hSPEUIl--BoqsUrjSG4vUG6qQkOpms0ePQOXJPGjn4R0ht2gGuK_wutlIfXeHIfZ8ROoQzkj5jbF2YoMg1_lGxh29r5qEVK5xepEMW15uTht9LI5iEcQ-ch_j7giTyYPuhkOcxoMqpVOUPl46Y7UNaF-syfl2BF21aujlpcSEyNSmjwYnkrmzs2ogZuKiErYQBeCWdz_UxU_2Sctof0zl4uJftnEnyFO-_O1mouJxb-AENtgvlMOWgbUjT0BmcJVthUrqfSvmkZFy=w1274-h955-no

Um...yeah. Haha. My husband refers to it as "smelling like a salad." I feel like it should go away after a few washes.

Thanks so much for that link... I didn't buy the fabric yet - I am trying so hard to be good with 2 big trips on the horizon... After those are done, I'll have a bit more disposable income. ;)

And oh m' gosh - you are sooooo adorable!!!! I adore that running outfit!

I started reading a few of your TRs yesterday - I didn't comment, but I am loving them so far!!! The ones I am reading are a bit older - so I need to go search to see if I can find your most recent ones. ::yes::

Yup - I smelled like salad yesterday... LOL

How great that you found cheap capris
I hope you get a lot done in your sewing room today.

Today has been a lovely day outside. The sun is shining but it's a thin layer of ice on the roads. So it's a very good thing that Ulf changed my tires yesterday.

Yes - it made my day!

I did - I worked hard and almost finished what I needed to, I am still a hair behind - but I should be able to catch up today with out a problem.

So glad that Ulf was able to get your tires on yesterday - that was awesome of him. Any news on when you will get your new car or your new wheel?

:rotfl:Don't worry about it! I know exactly what you mean, its been one of those weeks! Of course!:

Yeah looking at your picture yesterday was making me hungry!

I bet she will. She seems like a very hardworking girl, anywhere would be lucky to have her! And yes, good reference always helps. With the holidays coming up, a lot of places will probably be looking for help.

That's good, nothing like catching up on sleep

That's good to hear, no need for anyone to bring that up to you!

No way. That's incredible!!!! I love good deals like that!

Oh course!

Yup haha, even with everyday wear, you have to play a guessing game sometimes on what you should wear!

As always, enjoy!

Yes, I sure hope Alli is able to find a job after this....With the holidays approaching and all. It will do a lot for her self-esteem, she is pretty sad about having to do that, as it's just really out of character for her.

Yah - it's awesome to find a good deal... Especially since they had to have been a return - they were a pair of running capris I was looking at when they were full price - so it was a good score for me. ::yes::

So true - LOL... It's so hard to figure out this time of year.

I hope you have a great day Alison! :)

This time of year is so hard to figure out what to wear on a regular basis let alone when going for a run. Yesterday i was fine in a tank top when i dropped by daughter off at practice but was freezing when i picked her up.

Hahaha... It's so true... I usually go with the standard: Capris, tee + sweatshirt... that usually covers me for most days this time of year. Of course - my trusty flip-flops are worn year round, as long as there is a clear path with no snow - and even then, sometimes it's worth the risk. :scratchin

Sorry that Allison felt she had to walk out of her job. Hopefully she finds something soon.
Congrats on the great buy on the running capris. I thought I did good when a got a white blouse that was originally $40 for $6.50 at Gordman's.
I think you could probably make your own sparkle skirts if you were so inclined.
Hope you had a good run today. I'm going walking with my daughter in a little while. She did a color run about a month ago and had a great time. I drove by where part of the run was the next day and the bike path still had dye on it.
Have a great day.
Liz

Yah - I am pretty sad about it, but it's over and nothing can be done - we just need to move forward.

You DID do good with the white blouse - that's awesome! With as tight as most people's budgets are now-a-days, it's nice to be able to find some things a little cheaper. ::yes::

I probably could - but these skirts are GOOD... I am not sure I'd be that good at making them? I could probably figure it out - but I don't think I have the proper machines to do their flat-lock seams? If it were a bag - that would be a different story though. ::yes:: We'll see - I may get ambitious some day? LOL

LOL about the bike path still having color on it - too funny. :)

Thanks Liz - you too!

Did you see that the dates for the 2017 races were released today? Registration is on 7/12/16, but if you have your Annual Pass then, you can register 2 weeks prior. Online registration is really stressful but it can be done if you are on the ball and follow the great tips in the WISH race threads.

View attachment 127521

I Googled 'running clothes by temperature'. You've probably seen this one or a similar list on Pinterest. Who knows how accurate it is...I always seem to run hot so I like my short sleeves even in the 30s-40s.

I saw them this morning! :woohoo: And I have an AP - double :woohoo: So, guess what I'll be doing over 4th of July next summer? LOL I am really nervous about not being able to make registration - I've heard it's difficult at best. :scratchin

I did see something similar - I think I have it pinned? It was very helpful while I was trying to shop for winter running clothes, so I had some idea of what I'd need. All I know now - is that it was about 58° here yesterday - and I was perfectly comfortable in my Sparkleskirt and a tank top. ::yes:: Now - if my headbands would just stay on my head... But I think I found a fix to that below. ::yes::

***************************************************************************************

****** Sad update ****** I just received news yesterday morning that my friend Sandra (Ladylyons) has been diagnosed with cancer... Some of you may know her and remember her. I knew she had been in the hospital recently, but I didn't realize what was going on - I knew she had been discharged, so I assumed she was doing better. I was very saddened yesterday to read this news. She used to post in my TR every single night... She is the mom of 4 kids under the age of 8, her youngest is just a year old. If you are so inclined to pray, please keep her and her family in your prayers, I cannot even begin to fathom what they are going through right now. :lovestruc

***************************************************************************************

Ok - so yesterday....

I lifted right away - sometimes I have a very hard time lifting... Something I used to love, I've kind of started to get annoyed by it. I am not sure why? But I continue to do it anyways, because I know it's very good for my body and I love the benefits - I just hate doing it. LOL

After that was breakfast.

Then it was upstairs to my sewing room. I finished my side project, and then I moved on to this week's custom order. I did make a nice dent in it - which is good.

I went for a run after lunch... It was a good run - but since my calf was still tight, I opted not to do the second set of hills - so it was a short 2 mile run for me. Surprisingly though, my calf didn't hurt at all during the run, and it feels less tight now - so I must have loosened something up? I did test out my new running shoes - and they feel exactly the same as my other ones - so that must be good? At the bargain price of $53, I just couldn't go wrong.

2015-10-07_14.49.35.jpg

I also wanted to post a picture of V's curls from yesterday - her hair was so cute, I couldn't resist a picture.

20151007_063813.jpg

I went back upstairs after dinner, for about an hour, so I could work on Goofy... I still have a bit left to do on him - I will finish him in time for our trip, but I have a ton of stuff on my agenda until then, so it will mean lots of sneaking up to my sewing room after dinners over the next few weeks - which - as a rule, I try not to do.

I snapped a couple of cute pictures of SC helping with dinner last night too.... Now I have TWO dogs laying in front of my stove when I am trying to cook... It's similar to playing hopscotch... :scratchin

20151007_125137.jpg

20151007_125147.jpg

I also placed an order last night for some Bondibands headbands... I've heard good things about them. I am getting annoyed with how my other headbands keep sliding up my head, so hopefully these live up to their reputation? Besides - they have Minnie Dot... I cannot resist Minnie Dot. LOL

So, for today... It's my "Wednesday"... technically - it's Thursday, but I am running a day behind in all aspects of my life at the moment.

I'll be doing my WATP and abs for a work out.

Then I'll be appliqueing all day upstairs... I am hoping I can finish most of this custom order today - which means, I'll probably be upstairs again after dinner. But tomorrow is grocery shopping day - so I won't get much work done.

BFF and I are also planning one of our last days this year at Valley fair this weekend... I love going this time of year, it's not busy at all, and the weather is nice.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day - prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Last edited:

Oh and as a side note.... I am still waiting on my shipment of stuff... The last time I checked, my headbands/bows had been shipped, but they were still in TX. I cannot wait for this stuff to get here, because then I can finally reveal my last surprise theme! :woohoo: You guys are going to love it!

My Fitbit should be here today though - so I am looking forward to playing with that if I have time tonight.

D~

I saw them this morning! :woohoo: And I have an AP - double :woohoo: So, guess what I'll be doing over 4th of July next summer? LOL I am really nervous about not being able to make registration - I've heard it's difficult at best. :scratchin
Now can you see the benefits of having an AP? That will come in very handy when it is time to register for the race. ::yes::

my friend Sandra (Ladylyons) has been diagnosed with cancer.
That is really sad news. I just can't imagine how hard that will be for her and her loved ones. :(

I also wanted to post a picture of V's curls from yesterday - her hair was so cute, I couldn't resist a picture.
Her hair looks gorgeous. I thought it was a wig at first. ;)

I did test out my new running shoes - and they feel exactly the same as my other ones - so that must be good? At the bargain price of $53, I just couldn't go wrong.
They look great! And I'm glad they were comfortable.

Love it! The length and color of her hair is gorgeous.
I snapped a couple of cute pictures of SC helping with dinner last night too.... Now I have TWO dogs laying in front of my stove when I am trying to cook... It's similar to playing hopscotch... :scratchin

20151007_125137.jpg

20151007_125147.jpg
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Those two are just so precious! What loves!!!:goodvibes You are lucky to have those two! I say it every time you post a picture of them but I just can't resist, I'm such a softie for dogs:rotfl:

ey just loo

Sounds like you got a lot done yesterday.

V's hair looks really nice.

I can't wait to see the stuff you are waiting in the mail for.

When it comes to the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) everything takes a lot of time. I haven't heard anything more about when I will get the wheel for my wheelchair.
The car will take some time because now I'm arguing with NAV about getting 4WD on my car. You need 4WD in Tromsø because of all the hills and snow and ice 7-8 months a year. So I'm not sure when I'm done arguing with them. I have contacted Norwegian Handicap Federation (NHF) and asked if they can help me argue with NAV about the 4WD. I hope I hear from NHF soon.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's cancer diagnosis! I will keep her and her family in my thoughts for sure. :(
Thanks so much for that link... I didn't buy the fabric yet - I am trying so hard to be good with 2 big trips on the horizon... After those are done, I'll have a bit more disposable income. ;)
Understandable. After I posted about this here I was looking through what that seller has up and they have some Ariel fabric - I'd REALLY like a custom with that in time for Princess Half weekend but I'm not even sure that getting one that fast is doable. And really, do I need a custom? Probably not. :upsidedow
And oh m' gosh - you are sooooo adorable!!!! I adore that running outfit!
Thanks! :)
I started reading a few of your TRs yesterday - I didn't comment, but I am loving them so far!!! The ones I am reading are a bit older - so I need to go search to see if I can find your most recent ones. ::yes::
Thanks for checking out the reports! I love writing them. :)

I'm JUST getting back into lifting again after a (longer than I'd like to admit) lay-off. The times where I didn't want to stick with it anymore I think were times when I was just getting bored doing the same stuff over and over - maybe if you switched up your routine a bit?

For your calf tightness...maybe look into a foam roller for that. Or roll a tennis ball over the tight spot. Hurts so good!

Eeep! :woohoo: A special evening post for you all.

I received a shipment today, and I've been anxiously wanting to share, I just cannot wait until morning...

Soooo... I came up with a theme idea, I wanted something very versatile that I could wear in any park on any day. I had most of the main characters covered already... My beloved Donald, Minnie & Goofy... Who was left? Pluto? Nope, he belongs to Ariana. Mickey? Well.... Sort of.

You know me... I love, love, love color.... So I was beyond excited to create an outfit or two in complete grayscale.... Yup, if you guessed Steamboat Wille, you are correct....

The bag that started it all... Eeep, I just love it!

1443491602443-669_edit_1444346802383.jpg

20150928_093528.jpg

And the headgear... For the record, I purchased the headband and the bow separate, and I really like this concept. I order the woven headband in the coordinating colors, then I order the bow on an alligator clip, which slides into the weave of the headband. Which means... I can order a few bows and change them out as I feel like changing them... So I can get lots of looks from a few pieces. And the best part... Doing it this way is cheaper. ::yes::

20151008_104309.jpg

I couldn't resist making a Magicband cover, which will actually be worn with a gray MB. ::yes::

20150930_164038.jpg

And the 2 full outfits I plan to wear... Honestly, the outfits I can create with this set are endless, I am still soooo excited about it!

20151008_111959.jpg

20151008_111624.jpg

And the new collage of everything... But not Goofy, he's not ready yet. :scratchin

2015-10-08_12.44.26.jpg

And finally... I couldn't resist more Donald bling... :eek:

20151008_104325.jpg

I hope it was worth the wait? I am still so excited about it! :woohoo:

D~​

Now can you see the benefits of having an AP? That will come in very handy when it is time to register for the race.

That is really sad news. I just can't imagine how hard that will be for her and her loved ones.

Her hair looks gorgeous. I thought it was a wig at first.

I hope so... I've heard that it's just as difficult to get a spot with an AP, because they only allow so many spots. :scratchin I guess I am going to find out. LOL I hope it works in my favor though.

I know - I just cannot imagine. :hug:

Thanks - I thought so too - I have no idea how she did that?

OMG. Cooper is such a BIG BOY now!!! and i just love V curls!!!

I know - he is such a big boy.... but I wish he would stop jumping on people... We don't encourage it at all, but he still does it. He's kind of a bully. :( How is Raven doing?

Love V's curl's.

Can't wait for you stuff to get to you so we can all see it.

Thanks - me too!

I posted it last night, I don't think anyone saw it though?

They look great! And I'm glad they were comfortable.

Love it! The length and color of her hair is gorgeous.

Those two are just so precious! What loves!!! You are lucky to have those two! I say it every time you post a picture of them but I just can't resist, I'm such a softie for dogs

Yes - they were definitely comfy... I probably won't wear them much though until my current ones start to wear out. I might bring them down to WDW with me though - they do coordinate with a couple of my outfits, and I plan to run down there. Normally I don't wear my running shoes any other time than when I am running - but I might wear them in WDW if I need an extra set of shoes?

Thanks - I thought it was very cute.

Hehehe... They are such good dogs - well, MM is anyways... SC is kind of a bully. :scratchin But I love them both. SC - IMO - is better trained than MM is though... SC does NOT dilly-dally like MM does - you call him, he comes - MM does not... He just looks at you like "so what?" LOL ... Since I did all of SC's training, I am Alpha Dog, and I like being Alpha Dog. ::yes::

Sounds like you got a lot done yesterday.

V's hair looks really nice.

I can't wait to see the stuff you are waiting in the mail for.

When it comes to the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) everything takes a lot of time. I haven't heard anything more about when I will get the wheel for my wheelchair.
The car will take some time because now I'm arguing with NAV about getting 4WD on my car. You need 4WD in Tromsø because of all the hills and snow and ice 7-8 months a year. So I'm not sure when I'm done arguing with them. I have contacted Norwegian Handicap Federation (NHF) and asked if they can help me argue with NAV about the 4WD. I hope I hear from NHF soon.

I did... I still have a lot more to do, but I am catching up slowly.

Thanks - I thought it was so cute!

That sounds like such a long time to wait and a lot of "red tape" to go through. I sure hope they approve you for 4WD, I can see why you would need it. Hopefully the process isn't too lengthly.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's cancer diagnosis! I will keep her and her family in my thoughts for sure.

Understandable. After I posted about this here I was looking through what that seller has up and they have some Ariel fabric - I'd REALLY like a custom with that in time for Princess Half weekend but I'm not even sure that getting one that fast is doable. And really, do I need a custom? Probably not.

Thanks!

Thanks for checking out the reports! I love writing them.

I'm JUST getting back into lifting again after a (longer than I'd like to admit) lay-off. The times where I didn't want to stick with it anymore I think were times when I was just getting bored doing the same stuff over and over - maybe if you switched up your routine a bit?

For your calf tightness...maybe look into a foam roller for that. Or roll a tennis ball over the tight spot. Hurts so good!

Thanks - it's just such a sad story... I miss seeing her around here.

I saw that Ariel fabric!!! It would definitely make a cute skirt... Same with the NBC fabric she had... Cute - cute! But when it comes right down to it, I love the sketch fabric you used the best. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford a custom one? :woohoo:

I need to go back and read more... You guys are so cute though!

I probably do need to switch up my routine. :scratchin I just hate change - LOL... But I probably should look into it - as I've been doing the exact same level in my lifting program for almost 16 months - it should have only lasted 6 weeks tops... LOL I just figured, as long as I am lifting, it doesn't matter what I do, but you are right - I am probably burned out of it. ::yes::

I will! I keep thinking about it, but I just never buy one. I'll look while I am out today. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the recommendation! :)

**************************************************************************************************

OK - so if you guys didn't notice... I posted my new outfit and gear last night.... So, scroll up and take a peek. :thumbsup2

I had a really great day yesterday... I worked out in the morning, and then I went to work upstairs.

I had a hard time concentrating though - because almost all of the items I've been waiting for showed up in yesterday's mail... :woohoo: So - I had to take, like an hour break, and play... :embarrassed:

Aside from my new head gear that arrived... My new Fitbit Charge came. It's interesting for sure... As the days go on, I hope I will like it more? As of now, it's pretty depressing, as I only had 91 steps from Noon on yesterday. LOL I know I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle while I am home sewing all day - but that is even MORE depressing than I suspected. Granted... I had already worked out for the day, but still - 91 steps? I am not sure that is accurate? It also said that I only did 1 flight of stairs... I know, for a fact, I was up and down no less than 6 times while I was wearing it yesterday... So, we'll see...

20151008_132258.jpg

And then my sleep pattern... LOL Now, I know I am a pretty good sleeper... I fall asleep pretty easily, and as long as I don't do one of my "lay awake in the middle of the night for 2 hours" stints - I sleep well. However - even though I slept through the night last night, I know for a fact that I woke up at 4am - I even used the bathroom - and that did not record at all. So, I am not sure how accurate the sleep portion of the FItbit is either? But according to this - I am pretty much dead from a minute after my head hits the pillow - LOL. Which Josh would probably vouch for. :scratchin

Screenshot_2015-10-09-05-15-27.png

Today will be a better indicator - since I will be wearing it all day... I have to lift this morning and then I will be running errands all day, then I will run this afternoon. So, I should be able to beat my 91 steps from yesterday. ::yes::

Last night, V's friend Vicki came over... I looked at her and said "we match!"... We were wearing the same shirt. LOL A 2006 Sturgis shirt... So, I had to take a picture... Don't mind the color swatches on the wall - we still haven't painted. :embarrassed And yes, this is what I look like without makeup... :whatever:

20151008_160338.jpg

So, today... I will lift right away this morning...

Then I will get ready and head out to run errands. I am ready to bust out of this house!!! Now that Allison is driving - she always has my car, so I really only get out when I work at Target... That is getting old fast. ::yes::

I plan to hit a Super Target.... I want to look at their clearance C9 stuff... With the 20% off Cartwheel on C9 bottoms this week, and my employee 10% + my Redcard 5% + my additional employee 20%, makes the C9 bottoms a pretty good deal, even if they aren't on sale. Not that I need much more for bottoms... but it doesn't hurt to look - IMO.

I am also on the hunt for a longer gray tee shirt - I am hoping that I can switch it out with that white dress-type tank top above for my SBW outfit... Allison said it reminded her of a swimsuit cover up... So, I am not sure I want to wear a swim suit cover up around the parks - even though it isn't. ::yes::

Anyways - I hope you all have an awesome weekend!!! Prayers and Pixie Dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

Last edited:
Who was left? Pluto? Nope, he belongs to Ariana.

You are very welcome to borrow Pluto anytime! I'm pretty good at sharing. ::yes::

I really love all of your outfits and of course all of the bags! :lovestruc I can't wait to see the new Goofy bag.

Love the steamboat willie outfit.

How do you wear flipflop once there is snow on the ground? My feet were frozen at soccer practice yesterday sitting and watching.

Loved the Steamboat Willie theme and the headgear. My fitbit counts the stairs at work, but not the ones at my house. not sure what the difference is. It also seemed to count all of my wake times (there aren't many), so give it a couple of days.

Love V's hair. It was so pretty.

As soon as I read that you posted pictures of your new creations, I scrolled up right away!:goodvibes
The bag that started it all... Eeep, I just love it!

1443491602443-669_edit_1444346802383.jpg
This is incredible. Every detail is perfect on this bag! I think Steamboat Willie has a special place in every Disney fans heart, :lovestruc
And the headgear... For the record, I purchased the headband and the bow separate, and I really like this concept. I order the woven headband in the coordinating colors, then I order the bow on an alligator clip, which slides into the weave of the headband. Which means... I can order a few bows and change them out as I feel like changing them... So I can get lots of looks from a few pieces. And the best part... Doing it this way is cheaper. ::yes::

20151008_104309.jpg
It's adorable! And it looks like a perfect match to your outfit/bag! And that's great that its cheaper as well::yes::

I couldn't resist making a Magicband cover, which will actually be worn with a gray MB. ::yes::

20150930_164038.jpg
Gosh everything just looks magnificent! I love this!:thumbsup2

And the new collage of everything.
D, applause to you, everything looks amazing! You have such a wonderful wardrobe planned - you are going to look great!:lovestruc

And finally... I couldn't resist more Donald bling... :eek:

20151008_104325.jpg
So cute!:goodvibes

I hope it was worth the wait? I am still so excited about it! :woohoo:
Yes it was! Definitely worth the wait! ::yes:: :goodvibes
Yes - they were definitely comfy... I probably won't wear them much though until my current ones start to wear out. I might bring them down to WDW with me though - they do coordinate with a couple of my outfits, and I plan to run down there. Normally I don't wear my running shoes any other time than when I am running - but I might wear them in WDW if I need an extra set of shoes?
That's great, especially if they coordinate! :thumbsup2

Hehehe... They are such good dogs - well, MM is anyways... SC is kind of a bully. :scratchin But I love them both. SC - IMO - is better trained than MM is though... SC does NOT dilly-dally like MM does - you call him, he comes - MM does not... He just looks at you like "so what?" LOL ... Since I did all of SC's training, I am Alpha Dog, and I like being Alpha Dog. ::yes::
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:That's great, yeah my dog Molly does the same thing as MM, she's older so so tends be to be much lazier. Ooh, I'm very impressed, props to you Alpha Dog!:thumbsup2 Training dogs is not always easy....
Last night, V's friend Vicki came over... I looked at her and said "we match!"... We were wearing the same shirt. LOL A 2006 Sturgis shirt... So, I had to take a picture... Don't mind the color swatches on the wall - we still haven't painted. :embarrassed And yes, this is what I look like without makeup... :whatever:
that's adorable! And you look great without makeup :goodvibes

I am also on the hunt for a longer gray tee shirt - I am hoping that I can switch it out with that white dress-type tank top above for my SBW outfit... Allison said it reminded her of a swimsuit cover up... So, I am not sure I want to wear a swim suit cover up around the parks - even though it isn't. ::yes::
On the Disney sites I follow on FB, a lot of people searching for Halloween costumes needed longer colored tshirts for some of their outfits. Everyone seemed to have luck with Walmart. Maybe try there as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter