~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

Getting so exciting!!! I've been loving your recent TR by the way. Great job and so inspiring!! Have a great day!

Thanks Adi! I have loved writing it! I feel like I have skimmed over so much, in an effort to make it a quick TR… But it was a great trip & one I hope we get to meet up for again. I was so happy that I was able to share it with everyone here! 

You are going to have such a great trip in Januray. Yes, it is quite funny that you are "borrowing" one of your bags, LOL!!! We should totally start a Disney bag rental program with each other. LOL!!!!

I am so excited for January… Everything is coming together so nicely.

I know! Hahahaha… My loaner bag arrived yesterday – Monica just takes really great care of her bags – so I am honored that she allowed me to borrow it. :lovestruc In all fairness though – she knows that if I wreck it, I can always make her another. :scratchin I am really looking forward to this fun theme in a few weeks! :woohoo: Love those Chipmunks!

Aww thanks! I still haven't gotten on my bike yet but it's mainly because I still have a lingering cough. And of course working out just makes it worse. Hoping in the next few days that settles down and I can get back into my routine.
I totally understand this one! With as picky as I am, I really can't do any of the diets that require you to eat certain foods.
That is so sweet of her!
I LOVED all of your bows, can't wait to see the new ones. Wish I could wear those but headbands tend to give me a headache and my hair is too fine to hold barrettes.
I'm going to have to wait till after my Mom goes home to start packing. She's coming to me for Christmas this year. Plus we've got the same weather dilemma as in November. I've been in early spring when it's been a high of 80 and also when it's been a high of 40. No idea what it will be like till we get a lot closer.

I hope you’re feeling better Ariana! That cold must be gone by now? I would lay low and rest too, let your body recover. With all the walking and general body stress (different foods & such) at WDW and now being sick – your body needs that time to recover. :lovestruc

Thanks – I am VERY anxious for new bows – I cannot wait! I just loved how they turned out for this last trip, and I cannot wait to have new ones for this coming trip! :woohoo:

I am glad to hear that your mom is coming for Christmas! :lovestruc

That is so exciting!

I am very excited!

Wishing Allison best of luck with the interview/job situation!
That is too bad you are not a huge fan of the new program. Wishing you luck with it.
That's cute lol. And you are a Disney pro, so it makes sense!
Oh my gosh that will be adorable. I can't wait to see them!

Thanks – she has some stiff competition for this one… She goes in for a 2nd interview on Monday.

Yes – I am still not sure what to think of it? I am doing the best I can – but I am already straying… Just food wise – not macros or calorie wise… So, I still consider myself “doing it” – but just not to a T… :scratchin

I am very excited to have some new gear for this upcoming trip! I am not sure when I am going to find the time to do the HP bag either – probably over my very short Christmas break? But I will get that done for sure… Again – not sure how much time I want to put into a bag that I only carry once?

The new eating program doesn't sound that good. I can't wait to hear what you think about it after a month.
I can't believe Allison didn't have any FP wishes. I'm sure you both are going to have fun.

Eh – it’s not bad… it’s just not what I am used to – and the foods I prefer eating. I can already tell that it’s going to be a difficult month – as I am not good with regimented plans like this… I kind of knew it was regimented – but I didn’t know to what degree, and I think it’s a bit more strict than what I am comfortable with?

We will have a great time – I will figure out her FPs, and it will be fun. Just happy she doesn’t have any desire to do 7DMT or Anna/Elsa. LOL

Have you tried a different kind of protein powder? I have a friend who doesn't tolerate the whey protein powder very well so instead she uses pea protein powder that she buys at GNC. Perhaps that would work better for you?

I have not – not yet anyways. And I haven’t decided if I am going to? I will look into it though… I have such an issue with protein powders anyways – not just what they do to my system, but there is a lot of “junk” in them, typically… So, not only do I have to find one that I can have, I also have to find one that I want to have. Some of them come in packet sizes, so I don’t have to spend a fortune on the huge containers, to find out I can’t tolerate it. Which is why I am just leaning towards Greek Yogert – for the most part, even though there is a lot of whey in it – I tolerate it *better* sometimes. :scratchin And Greek Yogert is a decent source of protein, along with cottage cheese… Sadly both are dairy though.

Thanks for the information, D! Our family tends to get us Target gift cards for Christmas so it's nice to know that I can "trade" them for Disney gift cards.
If you wouldn't mind adding me to the October group, send me a PM and I'll send you my name.
You've inspired me to plan themed outfits for our trip. I've bought 2 coordinating bows so far and have another one on order. I'm kind of waiting to buy more until after the park hours come out so I can plan the outfits more.
I'm with you. I can't do eating plans that plan out the meals for you. There's always something in it that I don't like. My cousin is trying to get me to start It Works! but I'm a little hesitant about taking pills too. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. One thing's for certain and that's the fact that I need to do SOMETHING.

Yes – I’ve never had a problem paying for my Disney GCs with Target GCs… I always get a ton of those $5 promotion GCs from Target – and I try to save those for my Disney GC purchases.

If you could send me a PM that would be better… I have to run to my Dad’s today – and I’ll likely forget.  We have to be FB friends though for me to be able to invite you. So, you can send me a friend request on FB if you’d like.

Yay!!! I am excited to see your themed outfits! I love planning my outfits – that’s half the fun of the trip – IMO. :woohoo:

I’ve never heard of It Works… But pills, for me, are an absolute no go – ever. So, that alone would take that particular program off the list for me. Typically pills are BAD news. I would definitely read the ingredient list on them and google some of those ingredients. Also – 99% of the people who lose weight taking pills, gain it all back + more. Even if the pills are supplements – I would still research the ingredients… For instance – look at the kids multi-vitamins on any store shelf… There is more crap in those than a person could imagine, disguised as a “vitamin”… Which is one reason – I don’t take multi-vitamins either, many of the adult versions aren’t much better. So, I just work hard to get most of my nutrients from real food, as much as I can. ::yes:: Just do your research – that’s all I am asking. :lovestruc

Just wanted to wish Alison good luck on the possible new job. I hope it works out for her.

Thanks Debora(h – can’t remember if there is an H there at the end or not?)… She has a 2nd interview on Monday. 

Hey there D! I just sent you an email; so I thought I would pop in on your PTR during lunch. So many exciting plans! Yay for January coming up so soon! Can't wait to see your dining and FP plans. Harry Potter theming sounds like so much fun.
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I really, really, love Thanksgiving food, so when we go to my SIL I never get leftovers. I solved it the past few years by making a "smaller" meal that weekend for just us. Your BF plans with your daughters sounds like so much fun. My Mom and I use to do BF many, many years ago, when the stores opened at decent hours on Friday. Now, I just sleep in:)
Hope your Dad is doing well. Hope you will get to see him soon with better weather!
Wishing Allison good juju on a new job opportunity. Hope she gets a better job. Its hard for kiddos to get good hours and decent pay and work with their school schedule as well. Her Senior year is flying by!
Random question D; what kind of leggings do you buy? I cannot seem to find any that I like. They all fit me weird. Maybe its just me!
On your new eating plan; I know you have been such an advocate for whole, clean eating. The suggested changes on the new plan must be really hard. Just try to find a good balance and see what happens. I have such weird stomach issues. I can never seem to figure out what causes a bad stomach day. I know I should cut out all dairy but I love my plain Greek yogurt.
Hang in there and don't feel bad about not running when its cold. DH says that is one thing he cannot do is run in the cold and have the cold air in his lungs. Working out and walking when you can will do your body good.
That's all for now! Have an awesome Thursday!

Hi Carol! 

I did check my email – thanks for letting me know that you sent it, and there was another one behind it to read… I feel like I am such a slacker lately. Life has been crazy. I will try to sit down at the computer this weekend and do a reply. Otherwise – I hope life and family is well. :hug:

I love Thanksgiving food too… but right now – meh – I am done with it. LOL Glad you were able to find a way to make a smaller meal just for you – it’s a good way to get leftovers. ::yes:: I sure wish the stores were open differently on BF – it would be more fun that way. Oh well.

I am headed to my Dad’s today… It’s going to be a long day of driving for me. I also plan to take him out Christmas shopping – so it will be a crazy day of fighting traffic too… If I am lucky – I will only be on the road for 8 hours today. :eek:

Thanks – she has a second interview on Monday… She has some pretty stiff competition for this job, so we’ll see.

I buy my leggings at Aerie… or AE.com… I prefer the high rise ones, because they cover up my excess belly skin – and contain it. LOL And the behind isn’t see through… but I try really hard to wear longer shirts just in case. I prefer the cropped leggings. I do have long ones too, but I just like the cropped better – I only wear them with boots anyways, so the boots cover up the fact that they are crops in the winter time. :thumbsup2

Yes – the suggested changes on this plan are hard. To be honest – if they don’t fit into my Primal ways, I don’t eat the suggestions… At one point, the person in charge of writing the meal plans suggested adding those “drops” to water- so you get in more water… That was honestly my first “red flag”… I was like- no way – I don’t do any water additives ever, and those drops are possibly the worst form of chemical concoction you could imagine. When that person told us to add that to our water – I was like, um – no way… So, then I just watch what they want us to eat and adjust for how I normally eat. As, I agree – I am a huge advocate for real food eating, and it’s something I am so passionate about – I would never eat anything artificial, plan or no plan. The only thing I’ve really added to my intake – that’s different is steel cut oatmeal and the protein powder… I do love the recommended oatmeal, and I do eat it on a very rare occasion still – but I only do organic steel cut… but again – oatmeal is grain based and I still don’t love that I am eating it. I am not sure how long that will last? I am trying it for now. Then the protein powder – which I am having huge digestive issues with – I am not sure that’s something I will continue at all – I know it’s recommended, but there are other ways for me to get a large amount of protein without having to use the powders. I like the support I am getting from the program – but I have huge issues with some of the other stuff with it… So, I am kind of bending it to what works for me. I guess – in the end, I am not really doing the program at all? :scratchin LOL

Thanks! Yah – I haven’t run in a week…. I still plan to keep my Sunday runs, but they will be shorter. It’s so hard to run in the cold. But I will continue to get out there – like I said – even if it is only for a walk. I do enjoy that.

Thanks Carol – have a wonderful weekend! :lovestruc

Trying to do such a quick update today…

I worked out hard yesterday, and added some lower body weight lifting to my routine… I have not picked up my weights much since I’ve been back from my trip – so it feels good to be back to lifting. But, I am sore today…

V had a college visit in Minneapolis yesterday, so we drove up there… As it turns out – they didn’t offer the program she wanted… They gave us a shortened tour anyways, and pointed us in the direction we needed to go – which was nice of them. She will be planning other college visits AFTER the holidays, at my request, I just don’t have the time to do more before then.

Then, I came home, and we had dinner.

Victoria offered to help me upstairs in my sewing room to make Lara’s Christmas stocking… I was going to take her up on it, but we both fell asleep in the living room. So, I will take her up on it this weekend – I need to get it done!

I also received my package from Monica! :woohoo: It was so nice of her to loan me a bag for this trip! And to be honest – it cracks me up a little bit. LOL

Today – I am headed to my Dad’s to take him Christmas shopping… I expect to be on the road, at a minimum, for 8 hours today… I am really not looking forward to that part of it. But I am looking forward to seeing him, it’s been almost 5 weeks. :/

I have to be back home at a decent hour – as I need to swap out cars with Allison – she works late tonight, and needs to drive my car home.

I hope you all have a great day and a great weekend! Prayers and Pixie Dust to all! :lovestruc

D~

I didn't realize that I had missed a couple days of updates. I have to agree with you on the protein powder and any kind of pills - I refuse to take them. The typical American diet has more than enough protein in a normal diet. Good luck with it. :)

What a shame that the college in Minneapolis didn't have the program V wants. Hopefully she will find it somewhere else not too far from home.

Sounds like a nice thing to do together you and V making Lara's Christmas stocking.

How great that you got the package from Monica. One less thing that need to be done before your trip :)

I hope you have a great day with your Dad even though you are spending 8 hours on the road.

Eh – it’s not bad… it’s just not what I am used to – and the foods I prefer eating. I can already tell that it’s going to be a difficult month – as I am not good with regimented plans like this… I kind of knew it was regimented – but I didn’t know to what degree, and I think it’s a bit more strict than what I am comfortable with?

I understand. Well now you can try it for a month and then decide what you want to do with it :)

Yesterday I got a new letter from NAV with the order form for my car. Of course they had to forget to put some stuff on it. So I had to call them today and tell them. Luckily the right person answered the phone the first time I called. I told her what was missing and I was told that of course it should be on there and that it was a good thing that I noticed it. I was told to just put it there myself. I also upgraded the stereo and ordered to get a thing on the back of the car so the car can pull my parents caravan (I don't know what this thing is called in English :()
I also had to put down the code and name of the color I want on the car.
It's a little scary to put the order form for my car in the mail. It is so final. I have to be sure everything I want on there is on there because when the order form is sent back to NAV there is no turning back.

After talking to NAV I went to the car dealer to get the code and name of the color to the car. And then I went out Christmas shopping for the last gifts I need to buy. I was done Christmas shopping in 1 hour. I didn't have that many things to buy. Now I only have to wrap all the gifts and make roasted almonds as Christmas presents before I'm done with the presents.

I am close to my goal size still - but I have put on size in the last 6 months - much of it, I think, has to do with my running... Once I started running - I started eating more, and I think I was eating too much. Oh well - better to be back at it now, rather than waiting until it's out of hand.

Heh, yeah. Running, as I'm sure you have read, is notorious for making you hungrier than normal. Running + Hunger = Rungry. Very easy to put on pounds with the extra food and overestimating how many calories you're burning when you run. I also hear you about bloating while at Disney! Oh my, my pics from the last days of this past trip are scary with how swollen my feet are.

Have a happy Friday with your Dad and be safe driving!

Hey D! I was so far behind, but aLl caught up now. Your grandmother's china is beautiful. That is an amazing gift to have. I know you'll cherish it. It sounds like you had a fabulous thanksgiving. Your run outfit is adorable. Did you get any compliments on it? If you still want to run in the winter maybe look into a treadmill. If money is a problem you could look into buying used. I hope you have a really fun weekend with your dad. Safe travels.

Thanks, D. I just sent you a friend request. :)

I agree with the pills. That's one of the reasons I stay away from them. Thanks for looking out for me, though!

Sounds like a very busy weekend ahead. How frustrating is it to share a car with a working teenager? We only had to do it for two weeks, and it drove me NUTS! Our lives are so busy as it is, and it was just magnified SO much when Jillian and I had to share my car!

We will finally be putting up our Christmas tree and decorations this weekend. Have you put out your Grandma's nativity yet? I would love to see a picture! We are also going to try to watch the live stream of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and Holiday Wishes Sunday night. Should be a good weekend.

Thanks Debora(h – can’t remember if there is an H there at the end or not?)… She has a 2nd interview on Monday.
It is Debora (no 'h') I know it's weird - my parent's couldn't spell when I was born! :)
That's great that she made it to a 2nd interview. Keeping my fingers crossed for her!

V had a college visit in Minneapolis yesterday
I am sorry the college visit didn't work out as you had planned. Hopefully she can find something that she wants somewhat close to home!

Today – I am headed to my Dad’s to take him Christmas shopping… I expect to be on the road, at a minimum, for 8 hours today… I am really not looking forward to that part of it. But I am looking forward to seeing him, it’s been almost 5 weeks. :/
I hope you had a nice time with your Dad. I am sure he appreciates you taking him shopping.

I didn't realize that I had missed a couple days of updates. I have to agree with you on the protein powder and any kind of pills - I refuse to take them. The typical American diet has more than enough protein in a normal diet. Good luck with it.

Yes – it’s just so hard to find anything in any food – even foods you would think would be OK… Sour cream, cottage cheese, even half n’ half… 99% of them have so many additives in them… I’ve found 1 brand of sour cream & cottage cheese (Daisy) and one brand of half n’ half (Kemps, which might be local?) that aren’t “organic”, because I really can’t afford organic everything – even if I do think it’s the best – which are just made out of real ingredients… It’s a sad, sad thing. Josh was pretty annoyed with me the one time we went grocery shopping recently and I refused to buy any sour cream aside from the Daisy… He does not get it, does not care about it and doesn’t understand why I care so much about it… It’s sad and frustrating to have to battle it in my own house sometimes, but I do. The thing is, the industry insists these items are “safe” – but do they really know? They have told us many, many, many things are safe (or unsafe for that matter ~ahem~ eggs) – and a few years down the road, this stuff is banned from our food… Or even worse – some of these items are banned in other countries, but not here. So, it just makes a person wonder… and it makes me very apprehensive about the foods on our grocery shelves. :scratchin

OK – I’ll stop ranting about it. LOL I am really not ranting at you Sue, :lovestruc I am just passionate in general about this topic. 

What a shame that the college in Minneapolis didn't have the program V wants. Hopefully she will find it somewhere else not too far from home.
Sounds like a nice thing to do together you and V making Lara's Christmas stocking.
How great that you got the package from Monica. One less thing that need to be done before your trip :)
I hope you have a great day with your Dad even though you are spending 8 hours on the road.
I understand. Well now you can try it for a month and then decide what you want to do with it :)
Yesterday I got a new letter from NAV with the order form for my car. Of course they had to forget to put some stuff on it. So I had to call them today and tell them. Luckily the right person answered the phone the first time I called. I told her what was missing and I was told that of course it should be on there and that it was a good thing that I noticed it. I was told to just put it there myself. I also upgraded the stereo and ordered to get a thing on the back of the car so the car can pull my parents caravan (I don't know what this thing is called in English
I also had to put down the code and name of the color I want on the car.
It's a little scary to put the order form for my car in the mail. It is so final. I have to be sure everything I want on there is on there because when the order form is sent back to NAV there is no turning back.

After talking to NAV I went to the car dealer to get the code and name of the color to the car. And then I went out Christmas shopping for the last gifts I need to buy. I was done Christmas shopping in 1 hour. I didn't have that many things to buy. Now I only have to wrap all the gifts and make roasted almonds as Christmas presents before I'm done with the presents.

It was a bummer – but I am glad we are all pointed in the right direction now.
I am so excited that Monica borrowed me her bag for the trip – this Is just something I’d never even considered doing before, and I do find it a little humorous. But I am very grateful! ::yes::

I did have a great day with my dad… It was kind of a long day on the road, and difficult to get some of our errands done, but I made it home safely and enjoyed seeing him immensely.

I am glad you were able to edit the letter yourself to NAV… I sure hope everything is right now, it’s been quite an experience for you. I believe the item you added was maybe a trailer hitch? I am not exactly sure what a caravan is?

I am so excited for you though – I cannot wait to see your new car! :woohoo:

Have a wonderful time with your Dad!

Thanks Ariana, I did. I’ll tell a little more about it below.

Heh, yeah. Running, as I'm sure you have read, is notorious for making you hungrier than normal. Running + Hunger = Rungry. Very easy to put on pounds with the extra food and overestimating how many calories you're burning when you run. I also hear you about bloating while at Disney! Oh my, my pics from the last days of this past trip are scary with how swollen my feet are.

Have a happy Friday with your Dad and be safe driving!

Yes- I definitely have heard of Runger… but then I’d do the “not me” approach… :scratchin Um~yah… That worked well. LOL

The Disney Bloat is real… There is NO doubt about it. All of the processed foods/heat/walking – it all contributes… And I force myself to drink more water there too… I am sure it helps – but it didn’t eliminate it. I’ll never forget our August 2014 trip – I felt like I was walking on stumps that last day – I was swollen so bad – although – I doubt it could be seen in pictures. Yours was probably way worse, since you did a run in there too…

Good luck with making the stocking this weekend! I bet it will be beautiful!

Enjoy the day with your dad!

Thank you – I hope it gets done… Probably not until tomorrow.

I did enjoy my day with my dad… There were frustrating parts, concerning parts and fun parts… but we had a good time, and that’s what matters.

Hey D! I was so far behind, but aLl caught up now. Your grandmother's china is beautiful. That is an amazing gift to have. I know you'll cherish it. It sounds like you had a fabulous thanksgiving. Your run outfit is adorable. Did you get any compliments on it? If you still want to run in the winter maybe look into a treadmill. If money is a problem you could look into buying used. I hope you have a really fun weekend with your dad. Safe travels.

Hi!!! Thanks for taking the time to catch up! :lovestruc

Thank you – I am so very happy to have it. Now that it’s all packed up nicely and ready to go for Christmas.

Thanks! As you can tell – I love to dress up – whether it’s for a race or for Disney. LOL Nope – not a single compliment on it… but in all fairness – we were all battling some pretty icky weather, so I honestly wasn’t looking at how anyone else was dressed either. ::yes::

I’ve thought of doing a treadmill - $$ isn’t the problem… My inlaws have a very nice one they are willing to give me, the problem is space… I have no where to put it. Which is frustrating – because I’d love to have it. Oh well.

Thanks – I did have a nice day with my dad yesterday… I’ll tell more about it below.

Thanks, D. I just sent you a friend request.

I agree with the pills. That's one of the reasons I stay away from them. Thanks for looking out for me, though!

Got it – and accepted you. ;)

Oh good… Sorry if I get preachy… I am just so passionate about this subject. :lovestruc

Sounds like a very busy weekend ahead. How frustrating is it to share a car with a working teenager? We only had to do it for two weeks, and it drove me NUTS! Our lives are so busy as it is, and it was just magnified SO much when Jillian and I had to share my car!

We will finally be putting up our Christmas tree and decorations this weekend. Have you put out your Grandma's nativity yet? I would love to see a picture! We are also going to try to watch the live stream of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and Holiday Wishes Sunday night. Should be a good weekend.

It is… Sort of. LOL It is very frustrating… Not only do I have to share a car today – I also have to share my phone. Sigh. I had our cell provider change some of the parental controls on V’s phone this week – and somehow it’s now locked out completely… So she is not able to communicate with anyone other than the people on her “always allowed list”… Well, she is going babysitting all day today and needs to be able to communicate with the parents… So, she’ll have my phone all day. And Allison has my car this afternoon to work… So, I will be “off the grid” – aside from my desktop computer all day. LOL Hopefully I make a dent in my work upstairs though with no distractions. ::yes::

Yay!!!! I wanted to get our tree/decorations up last weekend, but it didn’t happen. I was planning for this weekend – but Josh has other plans… :( So, no tree and no decorating yet. I may just bypass him, go buy a tree myself, set it up without him, and get our mantel and bay window done… I am thinking of not setting up the village this year? :scratchin I didn’t take it down until March last year – and even then, I had to pay Gus and Allison to take it down for me – because I just was never in the mood to do it… So, I think I will set up the Nativity in the bay window this year instead?

I’ll be sure to share pictures when I am done… but it’s looking more and more like it will be next weekend for the tree… I might get the other stuff done this weekend though, because that’s something I can do myself.
It is Debora (no 'h') I know it's weird - my parent's couldn't spell when I was born!
That's great that she made it to a 2nd interview. Keeping my fingers crossed for her!
I am sorry the college visit didn't work out as you had planned. Hopefully she can find something that she wants somewhat close to home!
I hope you had a nice time with your Dad. I am sure he appreciates you taking him shopping.

Oh no – it’s not weird… LOL I just have a horrible memory! Look at my name… My parents could have spelled it DorEEN, but nope… They went with DorINE… Not a clue why – my mom always told me that was the only way she had ever seen it spelled… So, that’s what I ended up with. In high school though – I played a trick on my English teacher my 9th grade year…. I had her convinced that the school had my name spelled wrong… I told her it was spelled DorEine…. Hehehe…. So, she spelled it wrong from there forward. LOL I never did tell her it was a joke. I am sure the other teachers thought she was nuts. ::yes:: I was a rotten teen. I truly was.

Thanks – she goes in on Monday… I am hopeful for her too.

It’s totally OK – we learned a lot and I believe we are now on the right path.

I did – I’ll talk more about it below – but it was great to see him and spend time with him.

So, yesterday….

I woke up early – did my coffee/FB/Dis…

I was able to work out right away in the morning… I wasn’t sure if I would have the time – but I made time and did it.

I got ready to head out to my dad’s, stopped in town for gas, the bank and Starbucks (tall Americano with 2 packets of Sugar in the Raw and Half n’ Half – if you are curious as to what I drink there?)…

Big long story about my Dad – please feel free to skip it if you’re not interested. :)
Then I was on the road by 8:30… I made record time and I was to my dad’s by 10:15… I hit no traffic and I was able to zoom through the metro. I was pretty happy about this.

I had a TON of paperwork to fill out with him… I’ve been dealing with a paperwork frustration with him since I returned from Disney … After numerous messages left by me over the last 2+ weeks – I finally had a phone call returned to me on Thursday… So, I printed off the needed paperwork so we could fill it all out yesterday. This stuff is super important – it had to be turned in by Nov 30, or he would lose all of his medical benefits! I was really frustrated/annoyed/angry that my phone calls weren’t being returned, and had they been returned on time – this stuff would have been in on time. Sigh. Anyways… We filled it out – and I personally dropped it off where it needed to go, while my Dad waited in the car – then I called to make sure they received it and that it would be BACKDATED, due to their error and not mine, which they verified they would do. Phew – crisis averted. Barely.

My Dad insisted on having Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch… OK – not a problem… I’ll look at the menu to see what I can eat when I get there. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Ok Dad – you eat – I’ll get water and I will find something later. (remember I didn’t have breakfast, only coffee – twice). Dumb move D~. So he ate… I sat there stupidly. But he enjoyed eating there – he loves his fast food. So, I am more than happy to indulge him… Although –I wish he would eat better foods, I’ve tried, trust me.

From there – I ran into the fabric store, since it was across the street… Quickly grabbed what I needed to grab, while my dad waited in the car. I was in and out in 10 min – what a miracle!

Then – it was off to Target. The only Target in this town is inside the only mall for 100 miles… It was a ZOO… Trying to find a parking spot that’s close enough that my dad can walk is hard. I did not feel safe dropping him off – because he is a bit unbalanced still. And fighting all of these people to get a spot, because everyone wants the closest one… I finally got one – and I was kind of rude about it – but I was waiting there first. Anyways, my dad walked in – got a scooter and we did our shopping. Which was a whole different frustration that I won’t go into… Let’s just say – this Target is not set up for handicapped accessibility (more because of the Team Members leaving stuff laying around – than anything), and it was awful. But after quite some time navigating, we were able to get most of his shopping done… He still has to get something for my brother – but he insisted that’s something he can do on his monthly Walmart trip. We finished shopping and checked out. He drove the scooter to the exit, and walked just outside, said he couldn’t walk anymore, and asked me to drive up to get him. :scratchin This was difficult – because he is still unsteady on his feet, so leaving him there, while I ran to get the car was not the optimal situation – IMO. It was at this point, I decided that this was the last shopping trip I can take him on alone, I’ll need a 2nd person there with me in situations like this.

Driving him back home, I remembered I had a banana in my bag, so I fished around and grabbed that out. My dad slept the whole way, and I reflected on our day. Looking back… He walked from his apartment to the front door – where I picked him up. He walked from the car to the door at KFC, then to the table and back to the car – I was parked in front of the door, but across the driveway (does that make sense?). He walked in to Target to get the scooter (I was parked about 5-6 spaces out) and out the front door of Target where I picked him up. This was NOT a lot of walking. I talked to the nurses yesterday, and his Dr. ordered an ultrasound of his legs… I am not a medical person –so I might get this wrong… but his oxygen on Thursday was 84%, so they checked it again yesterday morning at his Dr’s request and it was at 85%, so they checked his heartbeat in his legs (??????) and there wasn’t one there, so the Dr ordered an ultra sound – which was scheduled yesterday, but I don’t know the date yet. His edema is still pretty bad, and since he is diabetic, this is something they are watching. My guess, he was so tired yesterday because his oxygen levels are so low? :( Something is not right here. I will keep you all updated as I know more. It just breaks my heart – he is ONLY 67 years old… He has had a hard life, and a very poor diet due to living in poverty for most of it… It just goes to show that the years of a hard life when a person is young take their toll on a body in so many ways… His body is that of someone in their 80s, and it breaks my heart, absolutely.

I dropped him off at home, he wanted to take a nap, so I unpacked the goodies he’s purchased for everyone and put them where he asked me to, then I drove home, through rush hour traffic.

By the way… I still hadn’t eaten breakfast or lunch and it was 4pm… I thought I would stop to grab something on the way home, but by the time I was starting to see Jimmy Johns or Chipotles – I was in the Metro, and the traffic was just so bad that I didn’t want to pull off the freeway.

I stopped by Allison’s work and swapped cars with her, and came home.

I asked Josh what he wanted for dinner, and he didn’t care – I told him I was STARVING, but he continued to play his game on his tablet for another HOUR… Grrrr… Finally – I told him, either we were going out to eat or I was eating right that moment, because I was tired of waiting for him. He grumbled, and we decided to go to the restaurant down the street… None too soon… I had a side salad (with my dressing on the side), and I ordered the fish dinner with a baked potato… The fish is really good fish – but it’s deep fried… but it’s really good and I rarely eat it. Yum… It was good – after a day of no food. Did I tell you all how good it was yet? LOL

After an exhausting day – I was in bed at 7:30… I honestly don’t even remember going to sleep – or laying down for that matter. These all day trips with my dad take a lot out of me, between all the driving and watching out for him.

Today – I will be working upstairs all day. I took 2 days off of working up there this week, and I am definitely behind. The rest of the family has other things going on today and tomorrow – so I should be able to work up there both days, uninterrupted and guilt free. ::yes::

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Last edited:
I'm glad you got the paperwork done and that they will backdate it so he doesn't loose is medical benefits.
Been in the fabric store for just 10 minutes is short. I'm surprised you managed to do it that quick because I would have used ages in there to decide what I wanted. But then again if you know what you want it probably isn't that hard to get it done quickly :)

When he isn't in good health the walking he did sounds like a lot to me. But I can understand that you don't think it's much since he is 67 years old, and then he should be able to walk longer. But then again he isn't in good health. I hope they can find out why he doesn't have a heartbeat in his legs and that they can do something to make it better.
It sounds like a good idea to be 2 persons when going out with your dad since you don't feel safe leaving him to pick up your car in the parking lot. Then you don't have to worry that much and it will be easier on you :hug: I'm glad you enjoyed the time with your dad.

Yes it was a trailer hitch I ordered extra for the car. A caravan is a motorhome (RV) without the engine so you have to attach it to the car and let the car pull it to your destination. What do you call it?

It's very windy outside today so I've decided that I won't go out to geocache today even if it's Saturday and I normally try to do it on Saturdays (just to have something to do). In winter I don't geocache that much because of the snow, but at the moment we don't have a lot of snow to talk about. We only have about 4 inches of snow now.

Yes – it’s just so hard to find anything in any food – even foods you would think would be OK… Sour cream, cottage cheese, even half n’ half… 99% of them have so many additives in them…
I agree with everything you said. :) My granddaughter is on the Feingold diet for hyperactivity and some of the things she has to avoid are food additives, artificial colors and artificial flavors. The diet works wonders for her, by the way, but that is a different topic. ;) Most processed foods contain these "baddies". So the safest way to eat is to make everything from scratch. The food industry is starting to respond to the growing public demand for less food additives, especially in foods targeted for children, but that is really a small percentage so far.

I’ve thought of doing a treadmill - $$ isn’t the problem… My inlaws have a very nice one they are willing to give me, the problem is space… I have no where to put it. Which is frustrating – because I’d love to have it. Oh well.
I had a treadmill for a while, and it was great when I was training for the Disney half marathon, since I had to run in the winter, but I hated using a treadmill - so boring. And the bedroom was just too hot for me. Luckily, I was able to unload it on my daughter-in-law.

I wanted to get our tree/decorations up last weekend, but it didn’t happen.
I put up our outside lights last Sunday. I wanted to get them up before it snowed. One year I didn't get them up in time and I eventually had to just lay those lights over the snowy bushes. The old fashioned incandescent lights will melt their way through the snow. But the new LED lights just lay on top of it.

so they checked his heartbeat in his legs (??????) and there wasn’t one there, so the Dr ordered an ultra sound – which was scheduled yesterday, but I don’t know the date yet. His edema is still pretty bad, and since he is diabetic, this is something they are watching. My guess, he was so tired yesterday because his oxygen levels are so low? :( Something is not right here. I will keep you all updated as I know more.
I'm not medical but I know that diabetics tend to have circulation problems, especially in the extremities. It's good to hear that they have scheduled an ultra sound. You're probably right that the low oxygen is making him tired. It is hard when a parent has medical problems. :(

Good morning D; I have been anxiously waiting on news from your day with your Dad. I so understand all of your frustrations, tiredness, and worry over your Dad. My Dad had PAD (peripheral artery disease) and could not walk very far and was very unsteady. It is good your Dad is getting a Doppler test. I think oxygen and medication will help him. And after Mom had her accident, she had to learn how to walk all over again, twice (long story). She insisted on going on errands, which took forever. It is so hard to "parent" our parents. I did not realize your Dad was so young. A hard life really takes their toll. My Dad had a lot in his life that really aged him, but somehow he lived to an old age, but in very bad health. Do you think moving him closer to you would make things any easier? There is always so much to consider, and a lot of times the parent doesn't want to move just because. I will continue to pray for you and your Dad. I have to adopt other people's parents now since mine are gone!

I so feel your rant about foods. Have you read the labels on almond milk? Really? There is only one brand, Califia, that I can only buy at 2 stores, that is only almonds and water. All the others out there have so many additives. I try to buy organic as much as I can, but like you say, it is so expensive. But my husband does remind me that we either pay more for food or more for medical bills. He is really supportive of my label reading and rants. It must be hard with Josh not on board. I don't how you make dinner for a whole family. It must be really difficult at times. My husband is actually pickier than I am and I find that hard a lot of times.

Tyler and Ariece are getting their engagement pictures done today! They might come over tomorrow and I hope to guilt them into helping put up the Christmas tree.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Thanks for the update on your Dad. Prayers and hugs.

I'm glad you got the paperwork done and that they will backdate it so he doesn't loose is medical benefits.
Been in the fabric store for just 10 minutes is short. I'm surprised you managed to do it that quick because I would have used ages in there to decide what I wanted. But then again if you know what you want it probably isn't that hard to get it done quickly

When he isn't in good health the walking he did sounds like a lot to me. But I can understand that you don't think it's much since he is 67 years old, and then he should be able to walk longer. But then again he isn't in good health. I hope they can find out why he doesn't have a heartbeat in his legs and that they can do something to make it better.
It sounds like a good idea to be 2 persons when going out with your dad since you don't feel safe leaving him to pick up your car in the parking lot. Then you don't have to worry that much and it will be easier on you I'm glad you enjoyed the time with your dad.

Yes it was a trailer hitch I ordered extra for the car. A caravan is a motorhome (RV) without the engine so you have to attach it to the car and let the car pull it to your destination. What do you call it?

It's very windy outside today so I've decided that I won't go out to geocache today even if it's Saturday and I normally try to do it on Saturdays (just to have something to do). In winter I don't geocache that much because of the snow, but at the moment we don't have a lot of snow to talk about. We only have about 4 inches of snow now.

Me too! I am just glad all of the paperwork is in and done. I don't remember doing this last year? But it seems like it could be a yearly thing?

Yes - I agree that he isn't in good health, so it sounds like he is walking pretty far, all things considered... I am just worried that his health is going further down hill faster.

We call those camper trailers. :D

I hope you get good weather so you can do a bit of geocaching. ::yes::

I agree with everything you said. My granddaughter is on the Feingold diet for hyperactivity and some of the things she has to avoid are food additives, artificial colors and artificial flavors. The diet works wonders for her, by the way, but that is a different topic. Most processed foods contain these "baddies". So the safest way to eat is to make everything from scratch. The food industry is starting to respond to the growing public demand for less food additives, especially in foods targeted for children, but that is really a small percentage so far.

I had a treadmill for a while, and it was great when I was training for the Disney half marathon, since I had to run in the winter, but I hated using a treadmill - so boring. And the bedroom was just too hot for me. Luckily, I was able to unload it on my daughter-in-law.

I put up our outside lights last Sunday. I wanted to get them up before it snowed. One year I didn't get them up in time and I eventually had to just lay those lights over the snowy bushes. The old fashioned incandescent lights will melt their way through the snow. But the new LED lights just lay on top of it.

I'm not medical but I know that diabetics tend to have circulation problems, especially in the extremities. It's good to hear that they have scheduled an ultra sound. You're probably right that the low oxygen is making him tired. It is hard when a parent has medical problems. :

I agree - it's terrible all the additives in our food and what they do to us, and do to our children. It's scary... and with everything I've learned - I used to just think, if it was sold in a grocery store, it was food and it was safe... Not any longer... It's so scary! I agree - some manufacturers are adjusting to the demand of the people - but they should have done that a long time ago, on their own... The foods that most of them are selling now are so far removed from actual food... Ugh - it's such a pet peeve of mine. I know you understand, so I don't know why I am preaching to you? LOL Maybe someone else will read this and it will click for them?

Yes - I honestly have no desire to run on a treadmill... It would be nice to have in times like this - when it's cold outside... but I would be too bored, for sure.

I am glad you were able to get your lights up - we haven't had ours up in years, and it makes me kind of sad that Josh got away from it. I would help him if he'd ask...

Yes, I am glad Dad's Dr.s are checking it out... I honestly feel that this should have been done months ago. I will keep you all updated. :)

Good morning D; I have been anxiously waiting on news from your day with your Dad. I so understand all of your frustrations, tiredness, and worry over your Dad. My Dad had PAD (peripheral artery disease) and could not walk very far and was very unsteady. It is good your Dad is getting a Doppler test. I think oxygen and medication will help him. And after Mom had her accident, she had to learn how to walk all over again, twice (long story). She insisted on going on errands, which took forever. It is so hard to "parent" our parents. I did not realize your Dad was so young. A hard life really takes their toll. My Dad had a lot in his life that really aged him, but somehow he lived to an old age, but in very bad health. Do you think moving him closer to you would make things any easier? There is always so much to consider, and a lot of times the parent doesn't want to move just because. I will continue to pray for you and your Dad. I have to adopt other people's parents now since mine are gone!

I so feel your rant about foods. Have you read the labels on almond milk? Really? There is only one brand, Califia, that I can only buy at 2 stores, that is only almonds and water. All the others out there have so many additives. I try to buy organic as much as I can, but like you say, it is so expensive. But my husband does remind me that we either pay more for food or more for medical bills. He is really supportive of my label reading and rants. It must be hard with Josh not on board. I don't how you make dinner for a whole family. It must be really difficult at times. My husband is actually pickier than I am and I find that hard a lot of times.

Tyler and Ariece are getting their engagement pictures done today! They might come over tomorrow and I hope to guilt them into helping put up the Christmas tree.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! Thanks for the update on your Dad. Prayers and hugs.

I just hope that my Dad's Dr.s find out what is going on... I am pretty scared for him that he could lose his legs. I doubt that's even what is going on (no medical knowledge) - but I just hear of so many diabetics losing their legs, and it scares me. What scares me even more - is what if I hadn't stepped in when I did and stayed involved? So many of his health problems would be going unchecked right now... So it does give me a bit of peace of mind that he has a staff watching over him. I am glad I have so many people around me who care about my dad too - it means a lot to me that all of you care. :lovestruc

I usually have a few go-to meals for dinner that I can warm up, if what the family is having isn't something I can eat - however, most of the time, with a few edits (or just pulling the meat out and setting it aside before I add sauces), I can eat mostly the same meals that they do. But it is tough that Josh doesn't understand or care about the foods he eats (for the most part)... To the point where he is almost bitter about how I eat. It's very frustrating to me. I so wish that he could see where his health is almost a direct correlation between the foods he eats (and the fact he is a smoker... another rant for another day) and his lifestyle. Granted - he puts on miles and miles and miles at the hospital every day, so he is very active in his day to day work life... but otherwise - not so much. He is on several meds - most of which, I feel he could completely get rid of if he changed his diet.... As they are mostly heartburn and stomach related. But - I can only preach so much, and lead by example so much... the rest is up to him. I almost feel as if he won't do it ever, just to prove that I am not right - even if I am. So, on one hand, he is very proud of me, but every time I sit down at the table with a different meal than what the family is eating - I am met with his annoyance and (it's hard to put into words) - but he is almost angry, because he sees that extra food as extra $$ spent. He doesn't get the lack of medical bills or prescriptions or over the counter drugs that I do NOT ever take - or have to take any more. So, it's difficult sometimes... I could easily throw in the towel and tell myself that it's all not worth it, because I am tired of fighting him over it... But I don't. I just keep on pushing on - hoping one day he will see and maybe be inspired to do the same for himself and his health. It's not an easy battle, for sure, but when I first started - I never imagined I would be "fighting" him on this for so many years, I thought after a few months, he would see the benefits and be an easy convert... But no... Sadly - that isn't the case. I am glad your DH is vigilant and does see the bad in the foods on the market, at least that's a good thing - both of you are in agreement on that. :) I'll just keep pushing on... Either one day he'll be forced to change his eating habits, or he won't... ::yes::

Awww... I would love to see Tyler and Ariece's engagement pictures - I am certain that they make a beautiful couple. I am so happy for them! And I know you are excited for them too! So many new adventures in their lives! :lovestruc And I hope they were able to help you set up your tree... I still have no idea when we are getting ours. :scratchin

The same to you Carol - I hope your weekend is wonderful!

Have you thought about a handicap tag for your car, when you have your dad? That would help!

This is a good idea - and one I have thought of... However, he had one at one point, but it was lost. I guess I should look into whether we can get It replaced or not? I honestly don't have any idea? But it would be super helpful. :lovestruc

**************************************************************************************************

I had a really nice day yesterday...

It was my day off from working out and also my "2 cup of coffee" day... I love Saturdays. :lovestruc

Then I worked all day long... I was able to get almost all the way caught up in my sewing room. I still have a lot of work to do - but as long as I work most of today, I should be caught up completely. Which will be a relief!

I was on my own for dinner last night - with both girls off doing their own thing... So, I made myself home-made coconut crusted chicken strips and steamed broccoli for dinner - it was actually very good. I couldn't think of a good dipping sauce for the chicken - so I just ate them plain, but I think they would have been better with some sort of sauce? :scratchin Next time. ::yes::

Then, I sat around all night on my tablet and watching sappy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. :lovestruc

Today... Well... It should be a long run day... but I am not sure I will make it out there? We'll see... I feel like a failure in my life about my running right now... There just aren't enough light hours in the day for me to find time to safely run, and that combined with the cold - it just makes me not want to do it at all. I know many people "drop" running in the winter and pick it up again in the spring/summer/fall months - so I shouldn't feel guilt, but I do. So, I might run - and I might not.

I definitely need to run to town to get groceries.

I also need to do some Christmas shopping for the girls - I am totally STUMPED on what to get them for Christmas. I know they would be thrilled with clothes, but I almost hate clothes shopping for them, because I am not sure they will like what I pick... However, they end up wearing all of my clothes anyways - so maybe I shouldn't worry so much about that? :scratchin I dunno - I just feel like clothes are so impersonal... I am totally stumped. Any ideas for me? With 2 big trips coming yet - I've set a budget of $100 for each of them - total... I probably won't stick to it, but as of now - I have one $30 item for Allison and that's it. I was thinking of getting V the coordinating Disney VB backpack to her Hipster and Vera tote - I know she wants one and would carry it... But that's $65 shipped and I am not sure I want that to be her "big" gift? Any other ideas out there for me?

And then I will be working all day for the rest of the day... I have 2 appliques to stitch out and finish today.

This week looks almost as crazy as last week... but it doesn't look like I have to take too much time off of work for appointments - so hopefully I can stay caught up and maybe work ahead? That would be nice.

I had to do an "exercise" on Monday - where I recommitted myself... It was a good visual for me - and I think it's helped make this week a solid eating week for me - reminding myself that I am important!

20151201_084226_1.jpg

I also have a few random pictures that I wanted to post from the week - I've been slacking on those...

First off - THE sweatshirt I had shipped home from WDW... It arrived the week after I got home, and it's definitely my new favorite - even if it attracts all the dog hair it can find....

20151202_140138.jpg

20151202_154932.jpg

****************************************************************************************

January trip...

I wanted to rehash our dinner reservations a little bit... Because I've added a few and taken a few off....

1. Tusker House breakfast - before the park opens (I really have no desire to eat here, but Alli still wants it).
2. The Wave breakfast- we will be doing this breakfast on one of our days off.
3. Crystal Palace breakfast - before the park opens. Typically we do this one on our last day - but not this time. I love this one though.
4. Be Our Guest lunch - I was debating on getting this one, didn't even have it on my radar, but I enjoyed it in November, and wanted to do it again.
5. 50's Prime Time Café dinner - I still love this one!
6. Kona breakfast - also doing this one on one of our days off.
7. Liberty Tree Tavern lunch... We will be doing this one on our last MK day.

So much for a budget dining trip. :scratchin LOL In all fairness - I do believe that Kona, The Wave and BoG are reasonably priced and a good value for what we get - and not much more expensive than eating counter service... So we should be OK with those. I am pretty excited about our food this trip - and finally being able to eat at Kona. :lovestruc

Also, my Passholder Magic Band arrived the other day! :woohoo: I am sooo excited about this! I seriously debated on the color, in the end, I chose a second red one - my current red one will be 18 months old by the time I go in January - and even though I had no problems using it in November, I was concerned for our upcoming October trip - and I can wear the red band with all of my outfits... I am not sure what I am going to do to bling it out yet? I do love my dots, but I am not sure I want to do that amount of work again? :scratchin

20151201_132306.jpg

20151201_132222.jpg

And the UPB that Monica was so nice to borrow me for this upcoming trip!!! :woohoo: I am sooo excited about this theme! I cannot wait to plan my outfit with this one... I am thinking a navy tee shirt with my white capris? I am hoping they will fit me better by then. Otherwise - I have my red shorts too, I could wear a navy shirt with those? We'll see. :scratchin

20151203_154125.jpg

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

My mother has found a really good honey mustard sauce that is very good with chicken you can find the recipe here: http://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/06/honey-mustard-chicken-strips/

It sounds like you need to get yourself a head flashlight (a flashlight you can attach on your head). Ulf and I use those when we geocache in the winter.

You should make the girls make Christmas wish lists for what they want for Christmas. My family has done this from when I was little and it's so much easier and faster to go Christmas gift shopping when you know what to buy.

The Mickey sweatshirt looks great and comfortable. I would love to have it, but as you say all the dog hair (and cat hair for me) will stick to it really fast.

Your dinner reservations for the January trip looks good even if I haven't eaten at any of these places :)

I hope you have a great day in your sewing room.

I wanted to rehash our dinner reservations a little bit... Because I've added a few and taken a few off....
Those all look great. I like having breakfast and lunch reservations. It makes the rest of the day more flexible. And lunch costs less than dinner. ;) I'm tempted to try the Wave for breakfast on one of our upcoming trips after reading your trip report.
Also, my Passholder Magic Band arrived the other day!
I just love the new box that the passholder bands came in. It is very classy. I have two red bands. One of them has a white polka dot vinyl cover, which I love. I painted one of them with clear glitter nail polish and it came out amazingly cute. The band sparkles but is still the same color red. And I am getting a third red band for our June trip which I will cover with a really cute plaid vinyl Magic Band cover.

I could easily throw in the towel and tell myself that it's all not worth it, because I am tired of fighting him over it... But I don't. I just keep on pushing on - hoping one day he will see and maybe be inspired to do the same for himself and his health. It's not an easy battle, for sure, but when I first started - I never imagined I would be "fighting" him on this for so many years, I thought after a few months, he would see the benefits and be an easy convert... But no... Sadly - that isn't the case.
I know how much we all want our loved ones to make healthy choices. Heaven knows I've been down that same road. It is sad, but people don't always do what we want them to do, even if we are right. :(

Last edited:
After an exhausting day – I was in bed at 7:30… I honestly don’t even remember going to sleep – or laying down for that matter. These all day trips with my dad take a lot out of me, between all the driving and watching out for him.
I am glad everything seemed to go pretty well with your Dad the other day. That's good he was able to get most of his shopping done.
Then, I sat around all night on my tablet and watching sappy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. :lovestruc
I love doing this.:rotfl::thumbsup2
First off - THE sweatshirt I had shipped home from WDW... It arrived the week after I got home, and it's definitely my new favorite - even if it attracts all the dog hair it can find....

20151202_140138.jpg
That sweatshirt is so cute! And it looks so comfy:goodvibes
LOL In all fairness - I do believe that Kona, The Wave and BoG are reasonably priced and a good value for what we get - and not much more expensive than eating counter service... So we should be OK with those. I am pretty excited about our food this trip - and finally being able to eat at Kona. :lovestruc
That's great you are eating at the Wave again! I know how much you said you enjoyed it in November. I love BOG for lunch too, and I ate at Kona for breakfast for the first time this past spring, it was SO good, and very worth it! The Tonga Toast is delicious:goodvibes
Adorable! It will look great for your trip in January!:goodvibes

Hopefully you will be able to get another handicap card. Maybe you can keep it, unless there is someone else who takes him out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter