These Are The MAYS of our Lives- The MAYers, Part VIII

Hope you are all well. I'm suffering in this cold on the east coast brrrrrrrrr....

Freezing here too!! :cold:

I checked the new spring discounts that came out yesterday against your PIN for your dates Mari, and your PIN beats the new promotion by a tiny bit! :)

I hope you all are keeping warm.

It is going to be 70 here today. :thumbsup2

We had our windows open last night, it was a little warm because the Santa Ana warm winds were blowing yesterday. Crazy?

So...who are planning trips to WDW soon?

We are looking at late June this year, then heading out on a family cruise to the Western Caribbean.

Anyone planning to come out to Disneyland to see me? :cool2::rotfl2:

Sea :cool1:

I can't believe it's that warm there Sea!!! Lucky! :goodvibes

We will be at WDW in less than 3 weeks!! Just a quickie trip. Then we will be there in late August!

2015 is going to be the year -- we ARE going to DisneyLAND!!! ::yes::

:cool1:

Yea, we are fortunate. I feel sorry for you guys going through such terrible weather.

So, this quick trip - where are you staying? Did you buy annual passes?

And your August trip - details!

FINALLY, 2015 at Disneyland! Awesome!!! Do you have your dates yet? Where you will be staying?

It will be the Diamond anniversary, 60th birthday of the park next year. We are expecting a new parade and fireworks show.

Looking forward to hearing more about your trips.

Sea:cool1:

I can't believe it's that warm there Sea!!! Lucky! :goodvibes

We will be at WDW in less than 3 weeks!! Just a quickie trip. Then we will be there in late August!

2015 is going to be the year -- we ARE going to DisneyLAND!!! ::yes::

:cool1:

Yea, we are fortunate. I feel sorry for you guys going through such terrible weather.

So, this quick trip - where are you staying? Did you buy annual passes?

And your August trip - details!

FINALLY, 2015 at Disneyland! Awesome!!! Do you have your dates yet? Where you will be staying?

It will be the Diamond anniversary, 60th birthday of the park next year. We are expecting a new parade and fireworks show.

Looking forward to hearing more about your trips.

The January trip is to the WL. First time there, hope we like it!!

Our agency has a super great late August special, so I couldn't pass it up. Plus we are offering a private dinner in Norway for our clients and agents on Aug 23, so I wanted to be there for that. Right now we are booked 8 nights at the Poly. We may change that to a split with another resort if the Poly rumors are true and the pool is closed.

As for DL - I am looking at either the last week of January, first week of May, or mid June. Not sure yet!! Thoughts on those?

ps - I sent you an email with the options we were talking about. :thumbsup2

Hi! I haven't been on the boards in a long time but am newly interested due to planning my March trip to WDW.

For DL I'd say early May would be perfect, with late January second. I live very close to DL & get to go a lot. You'll have such a great time! I'm actually nervous about returning to WDW bc of being so used to DL & all the changes to WDW.

Hi! I haven't been on the boards in a long time but am newly interested due to planning my March trip to WDW.

For DL I'd say early May would be perfect, with late January second. I live very close to DL & get to go a lot. You'll have such a great time! I'm actually nervous about returning to WDW bc of being so used to DL & all the changes to WDW.

Welcome! :goodvibes If you need any help with your WDW trip I am a TA and I specialize in WDW! Lots of people are seeking out the help of a TA with all of the changes occurring at WDW! The new spring WDW discounts came out this week. :wizard:

We have been saying that we are going to go to DL for about 4 years, but it never seems to happen. :faint: I am determined to make it happen now that I am a TA. It will be very beneficial to me and being able to help people plan DL trips as well. Plus, I've always dreamed of going out there and seeing the original and walking where Walt walked. :)

Shelly, I would go for mid-June. The parks are opened the latest 7 days a week, and all the entertainment, fireworks, WOC, F!, parades, shows, etc. will be operational daily.

June would be best. No school to contend with. But the other 2 weeks I mentioned are short school weeks for us. And, they are sooner!! :laughing:

May is also the the start of Grad Nights at DCA. The kids are usually mixed in late afternoons, and the guests are pushed out early evening. Something to consider as well.

June would be best. No school to contend with. But the other 2 weeks I mentioned are short school weeks for us. And, they are sooner!! :laughing:

May is also the the start of Grad Nights at DCA. The kids are usually mixed in late afternoons, and the guests are pushed out early evening. Something to consider as well.

That's true. My main considerations are always crowds. When school is out its a lot busier.

I'm sure January is best crowd-wise.... But I'm sure that means shorter park hours. What is the weather typically like in late January?

January can be cold and wet. Definitely shorter hours and lots of rides, shows, stores go under their annual refurbishment during this time of year.

I just saw this month's list and it is really long!

I wouldn't recommend coming in January - just too many things will be closed, plus it would be your first trip! No bueno!

I'm sure January is best crowd-wise.... But I'm sure that means shorter park hours. What is the weather typically like in late January?

Crowds at Disneyland are a lot easier to deal with. If you have three or four days for both parks, you can see and experience everything by using the fasspass system and park hop.

Sometimes in a 8 hour period we park hop 3 or 4 times because we can and it is very convenient.

BTW, welcome to the thread Juls!

That's true. My main considerations are always crowds. When school is out its a lot busier.

Hey Old Friends,

Its me Kristina. Its been awhile!!! How is everyone? I just looked at my pic and my girls are sooo much older that that. My oldest is going to be 10 in Feb. :eek::eek:

How has everyone been doing?

:eek:
Huggie!!!
:hug:

How are you?!?! Its been forever-- I'm loving that this thread has all of a sudden revived itself. :yay:

I can't believe your oldest is going to be 10 soon! My oldest DD just started college in the Fall, my son started HS and my youngest is now almost 12.

It's shocking that it's been so long!!

Hello to Sea and Mari and Shelly….. It's fun to listen to y'all plan trips!! :snooty:

I know it's been crazy.. The girls got big into competitive cheer so we were doing that for the past 2 years. They are reigning national cheer champs. We've taken a break this year and they are just dancing. With all that being said, we are hoping for an august trip to Disney. I haven't been since 2011. :( my hubby has a business trip in Orlando and we are hoping to tag along and spend a couple of days in happy land. How is everyone?

I hope you all are keeping warm.

It is going to be 70 here today. :thumbsup2

We had our windows open last night, it was a little warm because the Santa Ana warm winds were blowing yesterday. Crazy?

So...who are planning trips to WDW soon?

We are looking at late June this year, then heading out on a family cruise to the Western Caribbean.

Anyone planning to come out to Disneyland to see me? :cool2::rotfl2:

Sea :cool1:

Thanks for rubbing that in!!!! I'm really not cut out for this winter weather. I keep finding myself not only planning trips to FL in my head but also looking at places to move further south and pricing annual passes to DW! I've been wanting to move for years now and I really don't think I could handle going any further north. I'm a warm weather person! If only I could convince DH...

We don't have any trips booked yet. We were hoping to go back to Disney in October 2014 but we may wait and go January 2015 so that my sister and parents can go with us. The last time we all went together was back in 2009. I don't know if I can wait a whole year!!!

Oh wow! Hi!

Glad to hear you found us again!

My boys are doing good. Jeremy, my oldest is managing a store and working on becoming a voice over actor. Christopher transferred to USC this fall and is going to Annenberg School of Communications & Journalism.

My wife and I just celebrated our 30th anniversary last June with a cruise to Alaska. It was a beautiful trip.

Glad to hear your family and girls are doing well!

Hey Old Friends,

Its me Kristina. Its been awhile!!! How is everyone? I just looked at my pic and my girls are sooo much older that that. My oldest is going to be 10 in Feb. :eek::eek:

How has everyone been doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter