• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

These Are The MAYS of our Lives- The MAYers, Part VIII

I hope you enjoy CSR and have a much better experience than we did. It will be nice for all of you to be at the same resort.

We won't have time to do anything Sunday. We opted for a morning flight home, but I am just happy to have the entire day Saturday and not have to worry about that late night flight home/storing our luggage/possible delays/etc. Plus one of my Snowbird DIS friends is arriving that day and now we can do a meet up! :goodvibes

This is exactly why we leave on Sundays, it's not really enough time to do anything - but it gives a full day in Saturday. :goodvibes It will be fun that you get to meet up with a Snowbird! Plus, I'm SUPER jealous that you get to stay at the BWI! I estimated Christmas trips next year (early Dec) at AKL, WL, and BWI. :eek:

LOL. Maaaayyybe I'll get to stay at one of those eventually. You know, when I have a husband who's working. :upsidedow

This is exactly why we leave on Sundays, it's not really enough time to do anything - but it gives a full day in Saturday. :goodvibes It will be fun that you get to meet up with a Snowbird! Plus, I'm SUPER jealous that you get to stay at the BWI! I estimated Christmas trips next year (early Dec) at AKL, WL, and BWI. :eek:

LOL. Maaaayyybe I'll get to stay at one of those eventually. You know, when I have a husband who's working. :upsidedow

Believe me, it is taking all that I have to justify the cost of going deluxe. Even with 40% off. You know how cheap I am! :laughing: I get a little sick to my stomach everytime I think of the money we could save by staying at CBR or POR, which we love. But - I am going to do it. Once!!

Of course when we went to WDW in 2005 that was going to be a once in a lifetime trip. :lmao:

I am very excited and can't wait to get to the BWI!! :cool1: I think we will love it!

Has Bob started school or does he have any job prospects?

Believe me, it is taking all that I have to justify the cost of going deluxe. Even with 40% off. You know how cheap I am! :laughing: I get a little sick to my stomach everytime I think of the money we could save by staying at CBR or POR, which we love. But - I am going to do it. Once!!

Of course when we went to WDW in 2005 that was going to be a once in a lifetime trip. :lmao:

I am very excited and can't wait to get to the BWI!! :cool1: I think we will love it!

Has Bob started school or does he have any job prospects?

I'm too afraid to stay at a Deluxe, LOL. I *know* I'll love it! And then I'll be screwed. :laughing:

He went to a few schools and got excited about ITT Tech, until we found out that I "make too much money" :sad2: :confused: and we didn't qualify for ANY assistance and it would be ..... wait for it....... $50,000 for 2 years. :scared1:

So, now he is applying for jobs and looking into CCAC.

Oh... and playing WAY too many video games. :mad:

I'm going to go to sleep in a minute, but Shelly - when you guys used the airport shuttle (I think you said you did...) was it 'PIT Stop' ?? I want to use them when we go if we can't find people to drop us off and pick us up. But, I want to make sure they're reliable.

Ya'll still up???

Slidin in here to chat wit'cha.:goodvibes

Just checkin in before my head hits the pillow......

Shelly - I know what you mean out trip in 07 was supposed to be a trip that would happen every 5 years or so..... lol.....

RF - ugh doesn't that suck.... they say you make too much but yet you can barely make it by....

Jo - Sorry no one was up to chat.....

So my darlings i'm off to bed..... i'm so happy Marissa has a play date tommorrow.... from 12:30 til 6:30.... YAY.... i have the afternoon off for once..... i'll probably go to Dis store to see what they have... walk around the mall but NOT buy anything... let's see how that goes... But I have to drive into Manhattan to pick her up.... ugh not looking forward to that traffic.....but oh well.....

Hey all.... well i tried to see a way to just copy and past my TR... but no luck so here are the posts......

Day 1

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37084298&postcount=3572

Day 2

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37137067&postcount=3613

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37189116&postcount=3625

Day 3

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37211926&postcount=3633

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37339307&postcount=3657

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37339589&postcount=3659

Day 4

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37462067&postcount=3693

Day 5

Still to come

Day 6

Still to come..... our Last day.... I made a lil Disney Magic for someone else on this day... you'll have to wait and find out what it is.....:lovestruc

Morning Mari!

yay for some alone time this afternoon! that is so much fun! Hope you find soemthing good to buy--- there are so many sales out there right now I am finding it hard to stay away.

Of course that is normal for me but still......:rotfl:

SEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to tell you that I would LOVE to see Catalina Island- but I do NOT want to be kicked there. ;)
So what is it now?? 15 days???
It's kinda' weird to give a man a banana dance..... but here it goes.....
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana: :banana:

Hope everyone is having a great MAYer Thursday.:flower3:

Morning Jo: I know nice relaxing afternoon.... well I gotta do some laundry, clean the house, then I can go to the mall.... then maybe relax for bit... but then i have to go to pick up Marissa.... sheesh maybe it doesn't seem so relaxing.... maybe i'll leave laundry til tommorow.... :)

laundry stinks. I hate it. Don't do it-- use your time for YOU.:goodvibes

Morning everyone. :goodvibes

Sea - You're so close! Did you start packing yet? popcorn::I forget your plans already... did you just post them? :confused:

Sorry. My mind feels like mush this week. You should do it again ;)

Mari - Have fun today!!! They have super cute new shirts at our Disney store at South Hills Village and Ross Park Mall. I just bought one last week for our trip. :yay: It's grey and has Mickey in the corner and says 'All you need is love' It's so cute. I think it was $16 or 2 for $24.

I wore it with a pair of black bermudas last week and got like 3 compliments on it from strangers!

And - I would save the laundry for tomorrow definitely. ;) :thumbsup2

Hi Jo :goodvibes

Morning RF!

Cute shirt---!

we have no Disney Store around us anymore sadly.

My kids won't wear any of the merchandise now though. Drew is into Hollister, Abercrombie, etc as well as MC and just yesterday Belle-- my 8 year old(!!!) says-- Mom- When can I wear this stuff too?

What happened to my ribbons and bows baby from just last year?

So much for all of the Princess gowns. They are but a memory.

Sorry, just had to break in with that this morning! :rotfl:

How is everyone this fine Thursday morning?

RF - Sorry about the school assistance stuff. That really stinks. Good luck to Bob whatever he decides to do.
We have used Charlie Brown's Airport parking several times and love it!

Enjoy your day Mari! :goodvibes

Hey JO! :wave: What are you up to today?

Sea - 15 DAYS!!! :woohoo: Tell us your plans. . . popcorn::

Going back to take a look at Mari's TR now! :cool1:

Hey Shelly!

Yay for 100 days!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

I'd give you 100 banana dudes but it might overwhelm you.:lmao:

Goin to the pool in about an hour or so-- maybe get some lunch there. That's about it.

Need to do laundry--- have a bad attitude and am procrastinating.:goodvibes

Yes, 100 dancing banana dudes might be a little overwhelming. :rotfl:

:banana:

:lmao:

I thought I converted you and you were no longer a procrastinator!!! What happened??? :eek:

No, really it's okay to procrastinate about the laundry. Just not the Disney planning! :thumbsup2

Have fun at the pool!

We just got back from WalMart. The kids are having a little summer party tomorrow evening. Just threw it together a few days ago. So far they have about 10-12 friends coming over. :faint: It is supposed to be a beautiful day. They have a big kickball game planned and some other activities. I had to stock up on snacks!

About to head out the door..... i have decided and thanks to my MAYers i decided to leave laundry for tommorrow.... i picked up lil now and will finish tommorrow that way once i drop- her off i can go have some ME time......

Will check in when I get back.... I hope everyone enjoys their day......

Summer party sounds fun!! They will have such a good time!

How was Hot Dog's party yesterday??? Did he enjoy his treats???:lovestruc

yes I am a laundry procrastinator still. Not a DIsney planning procrastinator though!:lmao:
Or Christmas either!!!!;) That's where we've switched places!:lmao:

About to head out the door..... i have decided and thanks to my MAYers i decided to leave laundry for tommorrow.... i picked up lil now and will finish tommorrow that way once i drop- her off i can go have some ME time......

Will check in when I get back.... I hope everyone enjoys their day......

Sounds like a great plan. Have fun! :yay:

yes I am a laundry procrastinator still. Not a DIsney planning procrastinator though!:lmao:
Or Christmas either!!!!;) That's where we've switched places!:lmao:

Yes we have. I can not even think about Christmas yet! And probably will not until we get back from Disney. :upsidedow

Summer party sounds fun!! They will have such a good time!

How was Hot Dog's party yesterday??? Did he enjoy his treats???:lovestruc

Hot Dog's party was a huge success!! He loved all his special treats! :rotfl:

For those of you who don't know, our baby puppy turned 14 yesterday. We are not normally the crazy kind of people who have doggie birthday parties, BUT the last few years we have feared may be his last.:guilty: He is in pretty good health for his age, but his life expectancy is like 12-15 years.

So anyway - we partied it up last night for the old guy!! party: Disney style of course!

Summer2010026-1.jpg

Summer2010024-1.jpg

Summer2010034-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter