There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is so heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you and his family.

As for your updates, whoa. I saw parts of the trip on Facebook, but it was great seeing all the pictures and hearing how it came about. Those are some great kiddos you have. So supportive of each other. I absolutely understand why Meg needed to see Duffy one last time. So glad she got to go and bring her friend. What a whirlwind trip, but you are a great mom for taking her to do that.

And you were stuck next to a snorer on the plane, huh? Was it my husband? :tongue:

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's son. My thoughts are with her family & yours. It's never easy to lose a loved one and even more so when it's a sudden loss and it's a younger individual. :hug::grouphug:

Mo, I was already crying when I saw the video of Peanut with Duffy, and then to read about your friend's loss on top of that.... So so sad, I can't even imagine. Hugs, and prayers for all of you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's son. No one should have to go through that. I'll keep them in my prayers.
Liz

Wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you... can't even fathom the idea of losing a child. :sad1: Just awful. I'm so sorry.

You are all so overwhelming supportive and i thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
Its a HARD road i hope NO ONE ever has to take. I read each and ever post your all fantastic.. Thank you!

Right now i would rather move ONWARD and think HAPPY. Yesterday became a bit lighter. So I started working on the binders for the kids and the movies we will be watching the night before the trip.

We are at 30 days we check into AoA and 28 days we start our road trip. Its time i start moving on things. right?

I have been reading all of your reports too yet couldn't reply. I needed some happy reading in a dark time. I will get back into the saddle and become my snarky self very soon! I am surrounded by great people, and the phone calls really helped!!!

I am pretty caught up around this job just dealing with people who apparently forgot how a system of 12 years works.. Good News my boss put in for a raise for me. I doubt it will go threw but yeah he tried right? I'm working job #2 today - Sunday. Needless to say real life is very busy. Thinking that's for the best.

I will update and post when i have some time..

It's not goodbye Epcot it's see ya REAL SOON.

So after our visit with Haley

we went is search of FOOD! i had my ONE drink i was craving and now i was starving. Wine and food was going on strong. I had no clue which way to turn the girls were getting a little cranky from being hungry, and the rain wasn't going to let up - i didn't want to eat standing in the rain- so we just stopped at the first place we saw.

Took cover. in the seating area! YAY no soggy food!
We all split a couple of brats with Mac and cheese the big kids had BEER and the delish free water. OMG it was the best food on earth. I think they really do a better job cooking around the F&W.. Just yum.
Now that we have done what we came here for, we met Duffy. It was time to get the girls on SOMETHING! They wanted Test track. With the rain i didn't think it was going to be running.. regardless there are other things to get on over on that side.
Jumped in line for the friendship boat again! Yes the rain came harder. jumped into the store (the store at showcase plaza) to wait it out a little. Kathy's husband was going to meet up with us. he was stuck in the rain somewhere...
I will say i was not impressed with the F&W merchandise don't get me wrong i can always find something i want yet wasn't overly excited..
The girls were getting really antsy so wearing my favorite particle of clothing the PONCHO we headed off. My phone had died at this point so Kathy gave me hers while she and Larry would have his. We can still get in touch with each other (hence no real pictures) we snuck into Mousegears again to cut threw to Test track i knew it would be down. OK lets hit Mission Space. GREEN. wait time was about 5-10 minutes.
We had a BLAST. the girls were trying very hard to take this mission seriously. Which is impossible with the 4 year old in a 41 year old body touching EVERYTHING. I mean if there was a button I touched it, flipped it or yelled at it for not moving. the Megs were in hysterics. When they said DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE i was trying to shack the thing. and of course i blamed them for the botched mission to all people around me.. Like OMG I cannot believe you failed your mission. Ya just had to touch a button! I would get a sideways glance from the both of them. It was a riot.
Once out side we can hear the WHIZZZ of Test Track. They desperately wanted on - Meg HAD to get Zack a Test Track Pin. OK
the standby was about 45 minutes but single rider was 10 minutes.
yep everyone was on board- we were going single rider. Never did this before. Told them whoever is off first just WAIT at the EXIT..

ok.

Peanut was on first and off she went giggling away. Next Meg and I were seated on the same car! She was sitting in front of me! As always it was a great ride the girls chatted away at every turn and how much fun they were having. :cloud9:

We headed into the Test track shop Peanut found a pin for zack and i think Meg found something here too???
We were getting tired so figured we would start back to Kathy's, have dinner, girls can swim just relax from a very LOOOOOOOOOOONG travel day and emotional (on my part)
Back into Mousegears they had a mission now- meg wanted a Duffy to remember the trip Peanut bought a stitch (one of those baby in a blanket ones?) for Matt the Duffy backpack she really wanted- a couple of other things. Peanut wanted to buy a pillow pet of bullseye for Zack and honestly it would be PERFECT for him but i said no i didn't think it would fit into the luggage.
FINALLY let up with the rain and we noticed figment had NO LINE!
we rushed into see our favorite purple dragon.
VIDEO!

Are you singing??? I am.

we went in search of Larry and Kathy. the girls NEEDED a snack.. so....

:mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

Must have Mickey bars.. I believe it's a rule.

I don't know why the pictures
aren't showing exactly the mess these two were in.. I mean i don't think they got ANY IN their mouths!?!?!
then again these things are SO DANG GOOD you must wear it. I think that's an amendment to said rule?

we stopped so the girls could finish their ice cream Larry his beer and gaze at this:

Granted we were coming back shortly... Only a month But it was still bittersweet

It was time for the walk back to the car

About 30 rows in....

tumblr_mnzag1vgfI1qg6s81o1_400.gif

Umm I have no idea where i parked the jeep.
1. I really don't remember what it looks like
2 it's not my real car and only have been driving it for a few hours.
3 i hated the thing
Thankfully we remembered the color. I am guessing which jeep it is I think it's a compass?
Kathy calls Larry. The girls and i are on a hunt. I am using the key fob in hopes of the panic button to go off. It isn't
I am clicking ALL buttons on the fob.
I did find another Aspen. that was easy. Unfortunately my Aspen is still in Chicago! that isn't helping.
We see a white jeep. not the right license plate. Have you ever realized how many WHITE car there are??? a lot. The girls tell me the door things aren't right either.

OK. You would know...

Walking around some more the girls found the stupid jeep.

About time they did something right after the disaster of the space mission they botched. :sad2:

30 minutes later we were back at Kathy's girls in their bathing suits and running to the pool and stopped...

Nope
It was dark. only one of the lights back there was working and they were scared if a snake/lizard etc would be in there..

i laughed. once they were assured NOTHING would be in the pool they FINALLY got in. i just dangled my legs they were hurting a little.
Haley came home and everyone had a great time. It was great to just relax catch up with them find out how Florida living was treating them etc. It was HEAVEN!

It was time for this one to hit the hay. I was DONE. And we need to get up early if we wanted to accomplish anything the next day!
So we all hit the beds HARD.

On to our day 2 and last day in Disney until NOVEMBER!

Despite the rain it looks like a great end to the day. Nothing beats a Mickey bar and smiling girls at Disney World!
Continued prayers.

so wearing my favorite particle of clothing the PONCHO we headed off.

Guessing the "particle" part is a typo but for some reason it really made me laugh! :rotfl:

I don't blame you for not wanting to hit up the food booths in the rain. Jim and I had a similar experience with Flower and Garden in the pouring. We ended up eating at Sunshine Seasons instead of the booths that year.

I think I might need that baby Stitch next time I go. Or maybe Christmas Stitch. :stitch: I can never decide. I want all of the pillow pets but they are sooooo huge! The Pluto one I got took up half of my large suitcase!

Thanks for the trip through Figment, loved that today! :figment: I'm getting some good use out of the bouncy Disney characters aren't I?

Mickey Ice cream is definitely a must do although I really prefer the Sandwich version. I think because there is a little more to the chocolate part (and you know how much I love my chocolate) plus they are a little easier and less messy to eat.

Too funny that you lost the car! I would probably do the same thing because I would be so excited to get the park that I wouldn't even think to remember where I parked! :car:

I had to laugh out loud at you losing your car! The first time I took the kids I used to nanny to Disney, we did the same thing! I could not for the life of me remember where we parked, what color the car was or even what kind it was. We were walking around the lot pushing the alarm button on the remote hoping to find the car. Finally the security guard picked us up and drove us around the lot until we saw the lights flashing on the rental. So embarrassing, but a funny story all these years later!

Ha! Totally cracking up thinking of you searching for the rental Jeep! Bahahaha....

Awesome picture as you were walking out to the lot though.....gorgeous monorail track shot!

Ok Mo! First.... Glad you are back. :woohoo:

Awesome update!

You, my amazing friend, look ahhhmazing!!! Lookie at how little you are! Soooo proud of you!

And lol at the lost Jeep... I can totally visualize! :rofl:

Awww.... Beautiful peanut and Megan pictures... Happy girls!

And Epcot at night... Swoon.... I haven't been in a park at night in so long...

Love you, mean it! See ya real soon!

D~

Oh My... the lost car part made me laugh...

do you remember this picture???? Is this a trick question, you ask?
DSCN0229_zpsiy9ktfrk.jpg

Let's get a little closer.....AND I even circled it in red.... YOU had the answer to your car hunt in your pictures. =) Pleasure of hind sight I say!
moupclose.png

Seriously though, I have thought about "kidnapping" my daughter for a 1 or 2 day trip to the World... this is making me even more inclined to do so.

I was behind, now I am not.

I cried reading a few things here; Duffy, your poor dear friends and their child, then the tears of laughter I am used to in your reports when you were unable to find tour stupid non-convertible rental car. I think the best part of that would be the follow up picture where we see the type of car...

Glad you're able to focus on some happier things, like your very close trip. What better way to move on from such heart break than to spend ever precious moments with your own darling babies? And I'm in tears again.

Sorry to be the little black rain cloud, but it made me sad. Hope you're well.:hug:

I can't believe you all are 30 days away! Whoo hoo!

I KNOW! I need this vacation
I sent you a message earlier about that book.

Yay, you are back!
Those Mickey Bars are messy, lol. I'm a Mickey ice cream sandwich kinda girl. :cutie:

Saw this and thought of you. I'm going to get my daughter one when we go back next month since she is a Duffy fan.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-shelliemay-coming-to-disney-parks-this-fall/

Hi there.
The Mickey bars are supposed to be messy aren't they? LOL!!!

Yes. I had several people tell me about the lovely ShellieMay merchandise coming to Disney.. Which only means my bank account is going to go DRY... This is NOT good.

Despite the rain it looks like a great end to the day. Nothing beats a Mickey bar and smiling girls at Disney World!
Continued prayers.

I cannot agree more.
Thank you. Yesterday was his Birthday. He would have been 17.

Guessing the "particle" part is a typo but for some reason it really made me laugh!

Then i achieved my goal... :rotfl2: ::yes::

i need sleep..

I don't blame you for not wanting to hit up the food booths in the rain. Jim and I had a similar experience with Flower and Garden in the pouring. We ended up eating at Sunshine Seasons instead of the booths that year.

It was coming down HARD so no i really didn't want my food all wet and icky. there wasn't anywhere to hide out of the rain either so we opted for Germany and the Girls snagged the table. Then again i don't think too many people know they can go in the Germany pavilion!?!

I think I might need that baby Stitch next time I go. Or maybe Christmas Stitch. :stitch: I can never decide. I want all of the pillow pets but they are sooooo huge! The Pluto one I got took up half of my large suitcase!

you KNOW they are going to have all kinds of fun new Christmas stuff out. including a christmas shelliemay to go with the duffy for meg.. I am just waiting for it. Thankfully we are driving again. Matt said he knows the 6 foot stitch cannot come this year.. NO ROOM! HE wants a pillow pet now too. He'll get on there.

Thanks for the trip through Figment, loved that today! :figment: I'm getting some good use out of the bouncy Disney characters aren't I?

It was much needed!
Why yes you are! :stitch2:

Mickey Ice cream is definitely a must do although I really prefer the Sandwich version. I think because there is a little more to the chocolate part (and you know how much I love my chocolate) plus they are a little easier and less messy to eat.

Yes Mickey bar is a MUST :mickeybar plus i get to use this a lot--->:mickeybarI will eat both thank you very much!

Too funny that you lost the car! I would probably do the same thing because I would be so excited to get the park that I wouldn't even think to remember where I parked!

I swear to you i thought it was stolen. some evil plan from the Sixt company for not buying the extra insurance.. damn white car sitting amongst 900 other WHITE cars... :sad2: stupid jeep. we ALWAYS take a picture of where we are.. but we were that jazzed up about getting into the park we just ran!

I had to laugh out loud at you losing your car! The first time I took the kids I used to nanny to Disney, we did the same thing! I could not for the life of me remember where we parked, what color the car was or even what kind it was. We were walking around the lot pushing the alarm button on the remote hoping to find the car. Finally the security guard picked us up and drove us around the lot until we saw the lights flashing on the rental. So embarrassing, but a funny story all these years later!

OMG it was insane looking for it. Like a needle in a hay stack amongst all the white cars!!!
I am so glad i am not the only one! Yet having security help is a RIOT!!!! Sorry yes i am laughing at you... :rotfl2: Like i said earlier i found the make and model of MY car. A Chrysler Aspen but it wasn't mine...

Thankfully the license plate number was on the key chain too:thumbsup2

I always take a picture of the row we part in, but that would not help if the phone is dead.

umm I normally do this.. really i do.. Yet we JUMPED out of the car to race towards the ball!

Ha! Totally cracking up thinking of you searching for the rental Jeep! Bahahaha....

Awesome picture as you were walking out to the lot though.....gorgeous monorail track shot!

We were so lost.
like this:
D23-Epcot-015.jpg

Now try to find a white jeep... that you didn't even remember what MODEL jeep. I really should have paid more attention to the car i was responsible for...
Thanks! it was so pretty!

Ok Mo! First.... Glad you are back. :woohoo:

Awesome update!

Thanks

You, my amazing friend, look ahhhmazing!!! Lookie at how little you are! Soooo proud of you!

Little no. I have a lot more to go.

And lol at the lost Jeep... I can totally visualize! :rofl:

It was like a three stooges episode.

Awww.... Beautiful peanut and Megan pictures... Happy girls!

they are sweet kids.

And Epcot at night... Swoon.... I haven't been in a park at night in so long...

WHY IS THIS?!?! I MUST be in parks at night! it's MAGICAL!

Love you, mean it! See ya real soon!

Funny i just said this same thing in your report!

Let's get a little closer.....AND I even circled it in red.... YOU had the answer to your car hunt in your pictures. =) Pleasure of hind sight I say!

you have got to be kidding.
giphy.gif

there are days i tell you... Never paid ANY attention to anything in that car. Yet you pointing it out cracked me up.

Seriously though, I have thought about "kidnapping" my daughter for a 1 or 2 day trip to the World... this is making me even more inclined to do so.

I cannot tell you HOW WONDERFUL a small trip it. one night is tough but i will get more into that!

I was behind, now I am not.

YAY!

I cried reading a few things here; Duffy, your poor dear friends and their child, then the tears of laughter I am used to in your reports when you were unable to find tour stupid non-convertible rental car. I think the best part of that would be the follow up picture where we see the type of car...

That's good writing! cry laugh cry some more. laugh so hard you cry at my stupidity. it's all good.. :angel:
Just like it took me 5 minutes to find the above smilie and it was the first one??

Glad you're able to focus on some happier things, like your very close trip. What better way to move on from such heart break than to spend ever precious moments with your own darling babies? And I'm in tears again.

Yes i have put all energy into this trip now. I want to get so many things DONE so i am focused on all good things.
:hug: thank you.

Sorry to be the little black rain cloud, but it made me sad. Hope you're well

It's OK. yesterday was his birthday. he would have been 17.

SO LETS TALK HAPPY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter