There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Oh and so you know Meg hasn't stopped crying.. I actually had to have a "talk" with her about it. It's not like we aren't going back to Disney!! geesh!!! Since we are going back NEXT MONTH!!!

Why do I not blame her at all? I want to cry all the time cause I want to be back there too. But I'm an adult and I have to hold it together. Most of the time.....

We had to jump into a store might have been Mousegears for some PONCHO'S!

Ha! You and rain in Epcot! I bring Ponchos from Walmart. Less than a $1 each from the camping section and I can throw them out when I'm done.

Then it was our turn.................

Why oh why do I watch these things at work! I've got something in both my eyes right now. Yeah, that's it. Or at least the excuse I'll use if someone walks in my office. :sad: :rotfl:

I know all of you will help here. Friends of mine just lost their 16 year old son. I cannot even fathom their pain and suffering. I will be on here much later as the loss really hit hard.

Hug your children hug them hard and long.

I'm so sorry about your friend's loss. I said a prayer for him and the family.
Thank you for sharing your special moments with Duffy. It was so sweet.:hug:

I know all of you will help here. Friends of mine just lost their 16 year old son. I cannot even fathom their pain and suffering. I will be on here much later as the loss really hit hard.

Hug your children hug them hard and long.

:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss...it is too sad for a parent to lose their child..will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers..

:hug: Love you Mo :hug:
I've been thinking of you constantly......can't wait to squish you in a month. One tiny little month. Hang in there....you will be in your happy place. With your WHOLE family. And us....

Mo-mo... You've been on my mind, I hope you are all doing OK.

Miss you, love you. :hug:

D~

thank you all..
I just cannot bring myself around to do an update or get excited for the trip right now. This is just rough... the nightmare my friends are living through. No parent, no child- should have to go through this.. to watch his friends being carried to the casket to say goodbye because the grief has just taken over. It's not something to watch not something anyone should go through. To hug the parents and they don't let go they need that shoulder to hold them up just for a moment. To have these kids just collapse in your arms... There are no words, makes you feel helpless. you want to take away their pain. yet there is nothing you can do. not a damn thing. Just left with the question WHY.
To have this happen to one of us. The good parents who are constantly in their kids everyday lives! Involved in the daily school/sports anything and everything -- always supportive always their #1 fan proud of everything they do! For something like this to happen... It's a nightmare turned into reality.

So i BEG of each and everyone of you. Tell your family friends children whoever-- you are proud of them. your supportive in anything they do. doesn't matter. your always there for them.

Hugs to all.

Trying to get caught up!!!

How did i get so lucky with these kids??? they hold my heart. What other 11 year old kids would be ok with taking their sister and her friend to Disney without them?!?!
Great kids who were raised by a great mom, that's who. You done good with them, obviously. :thumbsup2

The girls kept busy chit chatting i was humored by 11 year old conversations.
I bet that was fascinating! :rotfl:

P9290050_zpsl1ix3ryy.jpg
Oh wow, that's incredible! :cloud9:

Duffy just looks so somber and pensive, here!

Yes... it was raining.. Of course it was! It's ME!!!!
Just not any rain (again) but Heavy downpour.
Nooooo, not again!!! This better not happen to you again in November!!!

It's SO SO SOON!!! I can't wait to don our poncho's and walk and sing in the rain! :rotfl2:

giddy.gif
YAAAY! The sooner your trip is, the closer mine gets too!!! :goodvibes

What's the first ride you do in Epcot?!?!
That big beautiful ball was calling our name!!!!
Of course it is! That's my first planned ride at Epcot on the next trip, too! :thumbsup2

thank you all..
I just cannot bring myself around to do an update or get excited for the trip right now. This is just rough... the nightmare my friends are living through. No parent, no child- should have to go through this.. to watch his friends being carried to the casket to say goodbye because the grief has just taken over. It's not something to watch not something anyone should go through. To hug the parents and they don't let go they need that shoulder to hold them up just for a moment. To have these kids just collapse in your arms... There are no words, makes you feel helpless. you want to take away their pain. yet there is nothing you can do. not a damn thing. Just left with the question WHY.
To have this happen to one of us. The good parents who are constantly in their kids everyday lives! Involved in the daily school/sports anything and everything -- always supportive always their #1 fan proud of everything they do! For something like this to happen... It's a nightmare turned into reality.

So i BEG of each and everyone of you. Tell your family friends children whoever-- you are proud of them. your supportive in anything they do. doesn't matter. your always there for them.

Hugs to all.
I've been following this a bit on your Facebook, but haven't been sure what to say. I'm so sorry you and people you care for are going through this. :hug:

First, I love the Duffy pictures. You're an amazing Mom to give Meg the opportunity to take this quick (very meaningful!!) trip!! You're really living the message you posted to show your children you love and support them every single day. So sorry to hear about the loss of your friends' son :( I can not even imagine the pain and suffering everyone who loved him is experiencing right now. Holding you and them in my prayers. :grouphug:

Thinking of you today during this very difficult time. {{HUGS}} my friend. I hate that life can be so sucky sometimes.

:grouphug::sad: I know EXACTLY how these parents feel. We lost our young son, 14 1/2 months old, suddenly too. It is truly something you NEVER get over. It's been almost 7 years & not a second goes by that I don't miss Robert Daniel. I totally agree, tell the people you love how much you care for them, everyday. It might seem silly, but trust me, you NEVER KNOW what life has in store for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter