There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Rose and Crown Fiasco.

We have NEVER seen Illuminations. Looking at it again why am i relying on a dinner reservation to watch fireworks?? There is seriously something wrong with me this week.. I blame it on the bacon.
facepalm__jack_skellington_by_a_s_k_081.jpg

Can't have enough facepalms.. especially with me. and my ridiculous notions...
So i am going to change the reservation to an earlier dinner. ENJOY IT leave and find a good spot to watch the show.. It's just that easy. DUH.

This is our day off. So we will wake up whenever have a fun resort day go back to the room and get ready for dinner. I will probably grab a FP for Test track and maybe one for illuminations?!? Has anyone done this??

this is not difficult to figure out..

Alrighty i am gong to go back get some work done while watching the live feed from the 24 hour event..

Makes me HAPPY!!!!!

I hope you all have a pixi dust filled holiday weekend!!! YEAH! 3 day weekend!!!!

Mo - stop stressing out about Illuminations. This is not like Wishes, where the good viewing area is limited to a small area. This is Illuminations, in the World Showcase, and there are a million good spots for watching the show. There are places all around the lake that are good, you don't need to go crazy trying to grab a table at Rose and Crown. Besides, there is no way they are going to let you sit there from 5:30pm until 9pm.

I fully agree.. I had a moment of insanity and i am back on track. LOL.

Now go and do some research on good spots to see Illuminations - for free - without a fp. You're not going to have a problem seeing this show. :)

exactly what i will be doing!

As far as crowd calendars go - they are totally undependable. WDW is just getting busier lately. We went in January when crowds were supposed to be 2 and 3's, I think there was even supposed to be a 1 - no way - there were hoards of people in MK. We went at the end of Feb which was also supposed to be light crowds - no way. The only light crowds were at AK and that was because it was raining like crazy that day. You aren't going to get small crowds, unfortunately, in November. It has become a popular time to go because of the weather and the Christmas party. :)

I see this! last time we went there was NO ONE around.. I am shocked over how the crowds have changed! we will go and we will have a great time!!!

when you read my latest update you will see i have calmed down quite a bit!

Good plan for grabbing the early one and relaxing. You won't want to rush that dinner.. trust me!

Ahh the 24 hour event! Think if I go grab the next plane I will make it in time to fly down and enjoy some of it??? I WANNA GO BACK RIGHT NOW!

Okay rant over!

when you read my latest update you will see i have calmed down quite a bit!
It is almost like we were thinking the same thing at the same time, I just posted it first. ;)

By the way, I was roaming around the south side in the Lake Calumet and Wolf Lake area, for the first time ever. Is that anywhere near you?

That is the same approach I am having with Illuminations. Have an early dinner at San Angel Inn, take in some sights, sounds, smells and rides! Then find a decent spot for Illuminations (maybe check to see if we can grab a FP+ for it). See! Great minds think alike!

I wish they had the live feed going every day! Is it sad I'm trying to plan my day around the parades so I can catch them on the live feed? LOL

Good plan, Mo...I think this is better in the long run.

I hope you enjoy a nice, long weekend.

Yay! I am so so glad you are chilling out with Illuminations. It's my favorite, but it's so easy too see, low hanging fruit if you will. I like the TOP bridge between France & England. I get there around 45 minutes in advance & have never had any issues holding a spot right up against the rail. I send H for snacks!!!

LOL...."it's the bacon"......LOL

You crack me up!
Yes, Illuminations is not hard to see. It's not like there is a "front and center" like Wishes. As long as you have a good view of the globe in the middle, and not many trees, you will be golden! I'm still a Wishes girl, but I do like Illuminations about every other trip :)

I like the new plan! I have never seen Illuminations either; can't wait for your pictures of it!!

FP for night shows seems smart to me... You guys did it for FoF right?

Joining in! We'll be at CSR Nov. 13th-24th. What was the USB for? We didn't get one of those? Also, doesn't the frozen fireworks end in Sep? Enjoying the details and pics
M

Hope you have a fabulous weekend..About your ADR's Just breathe, it will all be fine, afterall you will be in DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Good plan for grabbing the early one and relaxing. You won't want to rush that dinner.. trust me!

Ahh the 24 hour event! Think if I go grab the next plane I will make it in time to fly down and enjoy some of it??? I WANNA GO BACK RIGHT NOW!

Okay rant over!

Oh i CRIED during wishes and BOTH projection shows... I also took screen shots of the FoF parade!! HA HA!
yep.. Let's go i will meet you at the airport...

It is almost like we were thinking the same thing at the same time, I just posted it first. ;)

By the way, I was roaming around the south side in the Lake Calumet and Wolf Lake area, for the first time ever. Is that anywhere near you?

you got to be kidding.. I live next door to wolf lake!!!! 113th!
Yes you beat me to the punch.. I light finally came on when i was on my way home... Dork that i am.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Overplanner's Syndrome. It backfires sometimes! I'm so glad you have it sorted out now! :hug:

ohh i like that Overplanners Syndrome.. I think i read this on Web MD...

Yay! I'm glad you have a plan that makes you happy!

as long as i am IN Disney it will make me happy!

That is the same approach I am having with Illuminations. Have an early dinner at San Angel Inn, take in some sights, sounds, smells and rides! Then find a decent spot for Illuminations (maybe check to see if we can grab a FP+ for it). See! Great minds think alike!

Yep I knew you were trying for the same thing Once realization kicked in more like a boot tot he head i was like hey moron Just go have dinner and watch it from ANYWHERE... duh.
Yes i wonder how teh FP works for it.. I only want the vantage point for pictures!

I wish they had the live feed going every day! Is it sad I'm trying to plan my day around the parades so I can catch them on the live feed? LOL

Once in a while you can catch a live feed from a bench.. I try to watch them often.. if they are ever out i will post it so we can watch!!!

Good plan, Mo...I think this is better in the long run.

I hope you enjoy a nice, long weekend.

it is.. I am just a goof!
It's baseball all weekend then up to the Tank for the American Legion service.. hope your having a good weekend???

Yay! I am so so glad you are chilling out with Illuminations. It's my favorite, but it's so easy too see, low hanging fruit if you will. I like the TOP bridge between France & England. I get there around 45 minutes in advance & have never had any issues holding a spot right up against the rail. I send H for snacks!!!

never seen it.. Thought if i call myself a Dis addict i should put this under my belt too??? LOL.
I saw some great pictures with the Pagoda in the foreground with illuminations.. I would like that view???

LOL...."it's the bacon"......LOL

You crack me up!

What else could it be??? LOL... damn bacon.

Yes, Illuminations is not hard to see. It's not like there is a "front and center" like Wishes. As long as you have a good view of the globe in the middle, and not many trees, you will be golden! I'm still a Wishes girl, but I do like Illuminations about every other trip :)

i would like to go to a higher viewing spot.. we shall see. I need to check around and maps.. I am this nutty when it comes to photos.. Yep same as you nothing beats wishes!!!!

I like the new plan! I have never seen Illuminations either; can't wait for your pictures of it!!

FP for night shows seems smart to me... You guys did it for FoF right?

ohh geez now i have pressure to have great pictures! HA HA!!!! Oh yes. we had the best spot for FoF but it was RIGHT in the sun and hot as he-double hockey sticks..

Joining in! We'll be at CSR Nov. 13th-24th. What was the USB for? We didn't get one of those? Also, doesn't the frozen fireworks end in Sep? Enjoying the details and pics
M

Hello!!! and a big Ol- :welcome:
The USB was in place of the CD Disney sends for planning.. I always wanted it.. Now i can use it as a normal USB! I am a brat like that. Anything with a Mickey head--- I need it--- I have tow other USB mickeys.. LOL
CSR!!! Fantastic resort!
Yes i do believe they end.. But with Disney and all the changes going on with HS who knows what will be going on November?!?
Were you able to get your ADR's you needed??? this was the HARDEST time i have ever had!!! crazy!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend..About your ADR's Just breathe, it will all be fine, afterall you will be in DISNEY WORLD!!!!

EXACTLY!!! i am a perfect moron for all this..

***********************************************************************************************

I do hope you all are having a wonderful Memorial Weekend!!! It's pretty busy around here! baseball Softball galore! I was able to clean the house - wash Logan and piper AND blow dry them outside!!! It was BEAUTIFUL out!! we took every advantage we could! played catch.. Tackle catch.. ya know FUN!

Today the boys have a game. but it's going to rain Boo.. was kinda hoping to take the camera out. we shall see what the night brings!

OH OH!!! I am very happy!!!! i am down 19 pounds in TWO WEEKS!!! i am feeling wonderful-- this week i have to go in for another blood test for my Thyroid i HOPE it comes back fine as i never felt so ALIVE and clear!!! I do have a few Yoga DVD's i want to try out.. But i am a little weary as I am sure this will happen:

I know my dogs and a mischievous little ferret.. I will have to kick them out of my living room for the time being..

Until Next time!
remember WHY we have a three day weekend.
memorialday.jpg

Holy Snickerdoodles!! 19lbs in 2 weeks???

I could give up carbs for those kind of results!!!

Congrats on the awesome job!

Yikes.....yoga in your house? Well, maybe you could fold yourself around Lex...is that "downward dog"??

OH OH!!! I am very happy!!!! i am down 19 pounds in TWO WEEKS!!! i am feeling wonderful-- this week i have to go in for another blood test for my Thyroid i HOPE it comes back fine as i never felt so ALIVE and clear!!!
Okay, NOW you have me seriously considering giving that whole Atkins thing another try after all... :scratchin

Oh, and so not to make it all about me, so... CONGRATULATIONS, LADY!!! :hug:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the body changes!! I'm so glad that you're feeling so energetic and happy. I hope that your blood test goes smoothly and that all results are good ones.

Enjoy your holiday today, and thank you for the flag post. I think sometimes we forget the purpose of days like a Memorial Day, Labor Day and Presidents' Day. We should honor those who have given of the selfs so that we may have what we do. :flower3:

Holy Snickerdoodles!! 19lbs in 2 weeks???

I could give up carbs for those kind of results!!!

Congrats on the awesome job!

I cannot believe it either!!! I was pleasantly SHOCKED when i got on the scale! Trust me when i say i love my carbs.. a little too much. But this weight was more important to lose!!! SO I CAN leave the carbs for a while!!!

Yikes.....yoga in your house? Well, maybe you could fold yourself around Lex...is that "downward dog"??

Still haven't started.. the weekend was a little NUTS.. but my crazy sister wants to join the gym again.. but we have also been saying this for the last 2 years.. LOL.. i am going to try it tonight see how i can do this..
Or the leaning Lex???

Okay, NOW you have me seriously considering giving that whole Atkins thing another try after all... :scratchin

Oh, and so not to make it all about me, so... CONGRATULATIONS, LADY!!! :hug:

I am telling you it works!!! It's not that difficult to do. but i would bite the arm off someone for a french fry.. I just fight the urge.. walk away! it's easier when i know- it's working and i am losing!!!! and i can eat BACON!!!

Congratulations on the body changes!! I'm so glad that you're feeling so energetic and happy. I hope that your blood test goes smoothly and that all results are good ones.

Thank you!!! who would think you would have energy after eating ALL MEAT all the time! but i do!
I have to call this week and go in for the blood test!

Enjoy your holiday today, and thank you for the flag post. I think sometimes we forget the purpose of days like a Memorial Day, Labor Day and Presidents' Day. We should honor those who have given of the selfs so that we may have what we do. :flower3:

I am a huge advocate for our veterans.. I actually met a WWII vet yesterday at the American Legion Post... There aren't many of them left!

I hope my weight loss is still at 19 pds. Yesterday i had a couple of drinks which one of them was a carb of 30 grams! HOLY chihuahua that's all of my carbs for one day. So i switched to beer... LOL!!! BUT i did ----and was able to walk away from the desserts :scared1:
This is HUGE for me. there were turtle brownies- cream cheese frosting brownies- banana cream pie - cookies :cloud9: and i didn't touch ANY OF IT! Can you imagine walking away from such sweet goodness??? If that isn't self control nothing is... I CAN DO THIS! i got this..

If you have read any of my past PTR's you will get a laugh out this one..
My sister. the older one. asked when we are joining the gym.. I laughed.. i thought she was kidding.. we have been saying we are joining the gym for the past 2 years..

she wasn't kidding...

Yeah.. I won't be holding my breath for her to call... she wants to lose 15 pounds. poor her...

I hope you all had a great weekend. we sure did! lots of baseball softball and ENJOYING this beautiful weather!!! i actually have a little sun burn on my arms!!!
Pictures soon as i took a few from the ceremony yesterday for the American Legion!!!

I am sure i will sneak some type of Disney related info in here today too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter