There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

I wouldn't stress too much about it, just keep checking and hopefully something will pop up. Something may come up closer to your 45 day mark since people have to pay off their trips by then. If not you have a time and that's what matters!

i'm not... just watching and checking to see if they open it up again. If not no big deal we will eat early then go catch a spot!!

Good luck with that! I've always found that the closer you get to the trip the higher the price goes. Once you are within 2 weeks I don't expect it will go back down at all. When my Grandma passed away last year, I had to get tickets quickly and it was $700 round trip to PA. :scared1: It's usually around $250. Thank goodness I had points to use and didn't have to pay.

No kidding.. I slacked on this one. i have NO idea why i waited so long... Suzi did say they are down in price before 5am (central time) I tried to get on this morning.. but sadly i was i was NOT up early enough this morning!

Uh Oh, better tell him to get his act together! We don't want him stuck at home for your trip do we?

Oh he was in tears before he even walked threw the door how mad i'd be..

Jim and I saw it on Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised considering I had no idea what the movie was about going into it. The previews were pretty darn vague. We both enjoyed it a lot!

Oh good!!! There are several movies i want to go and see!!! This is on the top of the list!!!

I don't think you can?!?!

I saw those and kind of liked the changes. I seem to have trouble using up my CS credits so being able to convert them to snacks and get some stuff to take home will be nice. I will still probably loose a little money doing that but it's better then not using the CS credit at all.

I LOVE the changes!!! we always end up with several QS credits! some places do allow you to change them now they just made it legit!! bring home MORE snacking goodness!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for rose and crown. You never know what will happen!

Thanks! we shall see what happens no big deal either way i still HAVE the ADR there, ya know?

3 tests failed??? Oh man....is school over yet? I'm so done with it at this point I can't how the kids feel.

Yeah but he KNOWS better!!! especially with Matt had it been the other two i would have called the school to find out what more needs to be done at home. this is just getting out of hand.

I want to see the binders no matter if you think they're awesome or not. You know the kids will love them and we all probably will too!

I would love to post them!!! I just don't know how to post a file?!?!

And way to go on the weight loss!! That's amazing! (Isn't it surprising how many carbs are in those delicious drinks!!!)

Thanks!!! Yeah i was so upset when i saw how much is in there!!! I will miss those!!!

Hello! For some reason even though it says this thread is watched, I am not getting notifications! I am going to unwatch it and rewatch it and hopefully that will work!!

Hummm lots of people are having problems with threads!!! thanks for checking in!!!

Congrats on the weight loss & the fact you are feeling good!! :cheer2:That is wonderful!

Thanks a ton!!!

I can't believe you haven't seen Illuminations! I love it and I really like how you can stand all around the World Showcase to see it- while enjoying a Grand Mariner Slush :thumbsup2

Nope haven't seen it YET! I will see it this time.. oh and i will partake in several slushies!!! YUM!

I like your idea of eating earlier, taking your time to enjoy dinner and then waiting to enjoy Illuminations later! I'm glad all your ADR'S are worked out (minus the time being a little off at Rose & Crown)

I agree.. this is our day off so eating earlier is better then just hang out!

Thanks for posting the rumored news about the DDP- hadn't read about that yet!

YAY! Glad it was able to help! I do like the new change!!!

Hope the kiddos get good grades in this week so you can go see Tomorrowland! I think I'm going to see it this weekend too! :goodvibes

Yeah the little rats.. they better do well! I am tired of not being to do fun stuff!!! it's like i am grounded too!!!

Uh oh on the three failed tests...that's not good. How are his overall grades with the school year coming to an end soon?

His over all grades are all A-and B the little brat just gets LAZY! i know he's bored. no one likes school.. but he needs to APPLY himself.

I can't believe you are doing binders again.

I know.. i am my own worst enemy..

Mo, I think maybe I found the answer to our question on Epcot ADRs! People were saying it was Candlelight Processional, which didn't make sense for our weeks since it starts after Thanksgiving. BUT, they do have Eat to the Beat Dining Packages that haven't been fully announced/completed yet!

this makes WAY more sense!!! THANK YOU!!!
I was like, :idea:. So, that's my theory...they may be holding back ADR times for the Eat to the Beat packages. Okay, just had to share.

Your so SMART!!! i didn't know they had them!!! not that i would be interested in it.

Congrats on the weightloss!:flower: It is nice to see the numbers go down, but even better that your body just FEELS better!! :)

Thanks!!! I am feeling so much better. except today I feel like i need to stay in bed all day... Not enough coffee!

Wishing you well on the R&C ADR; we are still trying for a PRe-open CP. A CM told me to check at 6 am cause that's when they release the ADRs, but I was also told by a friend that she seems to get notifications on her DiningBuddy (or whatever it's called) at 2 am. I've tried the 6 am a few times, no luck. Hopefully you'll do better than we have!!

I am not a fan of the diningbuddy i believe it takes away from the normal people trying to get ADR's
they do open at 6am (5am central)

Whoa Matt!! No bueno man. I'd have been that little red guy too.

yes.. ANGER!!!

I love binders, especially Disney ones! I do hope you'll share them, although I haven't the slightest idea how to upload a PDF onto here....

I would love to share them.. I just don't know how.. I might check my PTR from sept and see if i did it there?!?!

:bday: Happy Happy Birthday my friend! :cake:

Thank you!!! Just love you!

Are you flying into Portland? Bangor? Depending on where you are in Maine, would it make sense at all to drive a little and fly out of a different airport, like Manchester NH (MHT) or Boston? :drive: Just a thought from a little new englander!

We are coming in and out of Manchester. and out of Midway

Uh oh Matt!! Hope this week goes better! :cheer2: You will have to let all of us know how Tomorrowland is if you do see it. Although no spoilers, please! I really want to see it, but may have to wait for it to be available at red box! :happytv:

Nope. Not going to tell..

So it looks like if you just click on the "upload a file" button, one of the acceptable file types is PDF. Or are you wondering about how to save as pdf? I have done that before too, just not sure if I can actually explain the steps.

Umm. I work in IT you think i would know this?!?! I don't see an UPLOAD FILE button???

Happy Birthday my friend...hope you have a magical day.

:bday::bday::bday:

I just adore Eeyore! thank you!!!

Happy Birthday my friend...hope you have a magical day.

:bday::bday::bday:

AWWW It's your bday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Hope it's wonderful! You have a beautiful day for it, its gorgeous out today! (At least all the way up by me- so I bet its even warmer by you!) :bday:party::thumbsup2

AWWW It's your bday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Hope it's wonderful! You have a beautiful day for it, its gorgeous out today! (At least all the way up by me- so I bet its even warmer by you!) :bday:party::thumbsup2

It is.. Thank you!!!
i am watching the beautiful weather from inside my office. BOO..

:bday: :cake: :daisy:
Happy Birthday, Mo. I hope you have a great day today. :woohoo:

I hope you can find a reasonably priced ticket for your return from Maine. I'm not sure you are going to find one on SWA, though, although you never know. We had to buy some last minute tickets on SWA for our Feb trip and it seemed like once they start to rise they don't go down. But my sisters were able to get some cheap last minute fares by doing a cheap ticket search and flying out of O'Hare. I know that isn't close to you, now that I know what area you are in, ;) . But maybe that would save some money.

By the way, I bet you cross the border for cheap gasoline all the time. :) We live too far to make a run to the border worth it. :(

Last edited:
Happy birthday!:bday:
Congrats on the weight loss! That is a lot in 2 weeks. Super impressive.

Looks like somebody let the cat out of the bag about your birthday, so... :bday:

jxTnOS8Mkv8n6.gif

Still checking every day for the Rose and Crown original time slot I foolishly redid. I am not seeing it come out. hopefully it will be there one day soon..
Have you thought about signing up to have DisneyDiningBuddy keep an eye out for a reservation for you? :scratchin

Forgot to mention Matt is grounded this week. Decided to fail three tests last week. I was...
*hides from Mean Mom* :scared:

Last edited:
We are coming in and out of Manchester. and out of Midway

Hmm... I feel like SWA used to have TON of flights from Manchester to Midway, really inexpensive too. I used to travel out of Manch all the time when I lived in NH... actually lived about 15 minutes from the airport so it was super convenient. I haven't looked myself, but what about flying out of Portland or something... might cost extra for rental car return to a different airport but maybe it would be less in the long run. And I know nothing about the airports in Maine but just a thought....

Umm. I work in IT you think i would know this?!?! I don't see an UPLOAD FILE button???

hehe, right next to the "post reply" button!

Also, joining the club to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have some fun celebrations!
:dogdance::bday::dogdance:

Just stopping by to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in the middle of the day!!!

You've been on my mind lots today and I hope you are enjoying every moment of it!!! Love yoU!

D~

Have you thought about signing up to have ***************** keep an eye out for a reservation for you? :scratchin
Folks, the site being referenced here is banned on the DIS. Please do not advocate or post about this third party site.

Thank you!

ok...how did I miss that yesterday was your birthday????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter