There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Great job on the ADR's. Clark sounds like a riot. I had an 8:20 ADR to Crystal Palace once. I kept trying and finally got an 8:05 AM one, closer to our trip. We ended up cancelling it 2 days before because the kids were tired of character meals. Oy! So, don't give up.

Yay for ADR's! Can't believe it is already time for them!
So glad you were able to get some awesome ADR's and make a new friend!

I remember having to wait for something until Candlelight dates were set, etc., two years ago. It all worked out in the end.

I hope you get it...we had an awesome meal at Teppan Edo about nine days ago.

Clark sounds like a winner and a keeper!!!

UGH! This is killing me! I JUST WANT the dinner NOT the show!
This is one of our most awaited ressie too! I do hope it opens SOON!!!

Clark was awesome. I sent an email to Disney saying what an amazing guy he was!!
Hooray!!! Congrats on your ADR's!!!!! :yay:

Bummer about Teppan Edo though, hopefully you can score it after the dates are announced.

How cool that you got such an awesome CM on the phone!

Thank you! Yes i do hope it opens SOON!!! I only need this last one before i can sleep at night again!!!

Yay! You almost got everything you wanted. I was wondering if you would run into the Candlelight Processional thing. I had that happen a few years ago. I just keep checking a few times each day until they finally opened up. I don't think you will have any problem getting Teppen Edo if you keep checking regularly. At least you got your other Epcot ADRs.

Clark sounds like a hoot! I never seem to get fun ones when I call.

OMG i am going bonkers. I have been checking all day for the past two days. and Nothing. KILLING ME.. I just need this last one!! Yeah i see a lot of people are having issues. more so then i am.. Like garden grill being out?!? ODD..

Funny thing is, we did Teppan Edo this trip (walk up for 2 people at 2:30 pm!)...it was good, and fun, but would not spend Disney Prices for it. But, just my opinion...another I probably won't do (unless it is on someone else's MUST DO list, is BOG. The atmosphere was nice (maybe by that point I was way too tired and hot) but the food was just okay. I did find the food at CRT breakfast to be much better than the first time I ate there more than 10 years ago. Love Tusker House for breakfast!

I REALLY WANT THIS!!! I just know we will have a BLAST HERE! Im on the DDP so no oop here.
WHAT? BOG? oh another one we just LOVE!!! the food was amazing!!! well not my pork but everyone else's steak was!!
to me all the breakfasts are the same.. ALL DELISH! and the atmosphere just changes.. again just as amazing!

I really want to hear all the details of your trip!!!

Good luck getting everything worked out! It will happen!

I do hope it does.. This is just crazy!!! I cannot believe how BOOKED everything is?!?!

I will send you a private massage later this week with some information I learned this week. It will be later in the week...need to get unpacked, then I can spend some time writing some things down.

I hope it's all good?!?! Looking forward to that!

Hmm.... I dunno about the Teppan Edo..... :scratchin

Me neither.. It's really strange!

I'm glad that you got everything else though! And I'm glad you're celebrating your unbirthday and your 15th anniversary! :woohoo: Maybe Clark will hunker down and join you at some of your ADRs and split a dessert with you. :lmao:

How funny is that??? I think i am going to go back and put that unbirthday on all the reservations!!! WHY hasn't anyone ever thought of this before?!?!
I honestly hope he does come.. SO FUNNY!!!

Yay!!! I'm glad you got some awesome ADRs and had such a magical morning with your new best friend!!!

Thanks!!! He was AWESOME! i just fell in love with him! LOL

And the kids are cracking me up with wanting to be surprised! No pressure, mom, no pressure! :P

Can you believe them?!?! Seriously.. I think i am going to tell them I WANT to be surprised next year! LOL!!! I was floored when they said that!!!

Yay!!!! So glad you got everything! I'm sure you'll have no problem once they announce the nights for the CLP. We got Teppen Edo either the day of or day before so I'm sure you'll get it!

Yay!!!!!

I really hope we get it.. It's killing me that it isn't open yet!!! I keep checking!!!

YAY!!! HAPPY ADR DAY!

Thanks!

I'm glad it went so well!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE DOING HDDR!!! I know your family will all love it.

I am too. it's something we have NEVER done. None of the dinner shows! I will say there are a lot of firsts this trip!

I hope Teppan Edo will work out once they release times! At least since you had to call you got to meet Clark & have such a funny & great conversation with him!

I did.. Is it bad that i want to call everyday and have my morning conversation with him over coffee?
Because i do.. :blush:

OH and I can't believe that the kids said they want to be surprised next time!! I mean, I would love a surprise trip to Disney too but I'm sure its better for you to have everyone on board and not keep it all a secret!

RIGHT?!?!? What is THAT about?!? Ok OK yes i broke my butt getting that trip to be the most magical the most epic trip i can single handedly do? there is NO way i can out do that trip.. ever.
It's nice to be able to talk openly about the upcoming trip. This is the only hard part about keeping a trip secret. NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT!

Great job on the ADR's. Clark sounds like a riot. I had an 8:20 ADR to Crystal Palace once. I kept trying and finally got an 8:05 AM one, closer to our trip. We ended up cancelling it 2 days before because the kids were tired of character meals. Oy! So, don't give up.

Thanks! Clark is the best!!! I hope you all get a chance to speak to him one day!!!
Good to know about CP too.. as i do want it earlier! I have been checking this too. waiting for an earlier time!
Me give up??? NEVER!!!

Yay for ADR's! Can't believe it is already time for them!
So glad you were able to get some awesome ADR's and make a new friend!

thank you!!!
I am still happy with everything yet i want to try for a couple of different times..

Here's the thread for November cancellations that I was telling you about.

November Cancellation Thread

ETA: Holy cow, there's about 20 threads over in the dining section complaining about how hard November ADRs have been to get. Guess you got lucky to get almost everything you wanted!

One more edit, hopefully you haven't read this yet. I found this thread about the Candlelight Processional that you might want to subscribe to so you know when the dinner packages come out. It says that historically it has been July.

Candlelight Processional 2015

I almost missed this post! How did you sneek this in!

Going to read all this now..

Congrats on getting most of your ADRs, especially BOG!

However, color me confused...I don't understand how Candlelight Processional can be affecting Epcot ADRs for your week, when CP doesn't even start until 11/30?! Right?

and THIS is what we have:

11/14 HDDR 8:30
11/15 Nothing yet. Teppan Edo Nothing. OK i will call when i get into work
11/16 Crystal Palace 8:20 dang it. wanted 8 but i will take it
11/17 Tusker House 8:05
11/18 Garden Grill at 4:00
11/19 NADA
11/20 Rose and Crown 6:45!
11/21 Ohana at 8am THEN BOG at 6:25!
11/22 50's prime time at 3:45

What are your plans for 11/19?. :)

Just show up early for Crystal Palace and take the place of someone who is running late. ;)

It looks like a great set of ADR's. Your family will have a great time at HDDR. And the food is good, too. ;)

Crowds..
Thanks to my very good friend Suzi i am now a complete lunatic.. :crazy: Yep it's all her fault.
She told me Touring plans sent an email with their updated crowd calendar. SO i happily went to my email and lo and behold sitting in between all the Dis e-mails is the update.
I almost fainted. :faint:

Here is what the crowds were (over all I won't post the park crowds)
11/14 - 3
11/15 - 3
11/16 - 2
11/17 - 3
11/18 - 2
11/19 - 2
11/20 - 3
11/21 - 5
11/22 - 6

This is the update:
11/14 - 5
11/15 - 4
11/16 - 4
11/17 - 4
11/18 - 3
11/19 - 3
11/20 - 4
11/21 - 5
11/22 - 7 <-- :earseek:

Ok so maybe not so bad.. yet when i break it down to the parks they sky rocketed. Talking to a friend of mine she put my mind at ease and said "that's the beauty of park hopping" She's right. just go with the flow!

Now it's time to put all my dates - ADRs - EMH into plan with the new crowd numnbers.. I will be back to update how this is all going to go down!!! who knew math would be a necessity to plan to a trip?!?!

Hope you all have a great day!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Pixi Dust to all!!!

Congrats on getting most of your ADRs, especially BOG!

However, color me confused...I don't understand how Candlelight Processional can be affecting Epcot ADRs for your week, when CP doesn't even start until 11/30?! Right?

You and i both have the same question.. Unless they are bumping up the dates?!?! People are all having problems with Epcot ADR.. i know several couldn't get Garden grill.. which i was able to?!?! I don't know!
I have been watching the Nov cancellation thread Ariana posted just in case something pops up!!
Until then i am ever watching the MDE for openings!!!

What are your plans for 11/19?. :)

Just show up early for Crystal Palace and take the place of someone who is running late. ;)

It looks like a great set of ADR's. Your family will have a great time at HDDR. And the food is good, too. ;)

11/19 Is the MVMCP so we would do Breakfast in the room. then hit MK whenever we get up and moving i hope to sleep in since it is going to be a late night for us.. hit up a QS for dinner..

I am excited for HDDR it's going to be a new experience for us! alcohol included is a huge plus!

Once things get settled, if there is an ADR that you REALLY, REALLY want and can't get it, you can try ADR Sniper. We got one of our ADRs through it. It a pay service, but was well worth it for us.

I have NEVER once looked at crowd numbers. I'm already a lunatic...I don't need that worry on top of it all. We have had days where I'm told it was an 8 and I felt we pretty much walked on everything. Like you said, just go with the flow.

They don't look tooo bad. They were a lot worse when we were there and we were still able to do almost everything we wanted! Don't add more stress to yourself!

I'm in a few different planning groups, and everyone was going nuts in them yesterday because Touring Plans updated their info and most numbers went up, for the rest of the year.
Going to the recommended parks and park hopping, and you will be fine! :lovestruc

Glad that you got almost everything you wanted, and Clark sounds like an awesome cast member!!!

No! Not math! Anything but that! Those are still pretty good numbers. Good luck with the plans! Can't wait to see them!

Isn't there always some kinda monkey wrench thrown in?:crazy:

I know you guys will have a blast, and yay for great ADRs!:thumbsup2

I don't know how I fell so far behind but I'm all caught up now. I thought of you on Monday and was sending pixie dust your way for your ADRs. My ADR Day was yesterday. I wanted BOG on the 19th as well but no luck. I noticed their dinner hours for that night are only 4pm-6pm so I'm not holding out too much hope, but you never know! I was more disappointed about not getting Ohana for 11/16...oh well I will keep trying for that one.

Looking forward to reading your through plans! Looks like we will still be in some of the same parks on the same day!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter