There's no place like home, a December 2011 DVC pre-trip. 12/2 p56 DL and WDW updates

When and why: Please help choose 2 months in a one year time frame in case we get APs

• October 2010/ Late August 2011 or September 2011

• December 2010/ October 2011

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be somewhere warm too. I get real cagey in the winter. :scared: RCI through DVC will allow me to request 24 months out and believe me, I will need to as this particular resort is amazing and Mexico is packed during the holidays. :hyper:

Fancy sharing the resort name so I can have a wee nosey and become even more jealous of you popcorn::

When in December would you go? Early in the month or later?

We're thinking the day after Christmas through New Years 2010/2011. We did this 2005/2006.

When in December would you go? Early in the month or later?

We're thinking the day after Christmas through New Years 2010/2011. We did this 2005/2006.

We would go during the 1st two weeks because early December is Value season as far as points go. They almost double during the holidays :scared: and I will be using 10 points from '08, 170 points from '09, and 170 points from '10 for our Oct 2010 trip. :faint: If I borrow into 2011 that would leave us sans a vacation in 2011 which I don't want to do. I told DH he can always buy me more points. I am a giver like that. :hippie:

We did Disneyland over Christmas in 2005 and the days leading up to 12/25 we fabulous but Christmas Day and there after were maddeningly crowded. :crazy2: I think Disneyland reached capacity by 11 am everyday. :scared1:

I am going to add Mexico to the countdown as we are going using DVC points exchanged through RCI. :banana:

:beach: 192 days until Mexico!!! :beach:

pixiedust: 400 days until THV!!! pixiedust:

:dumbo: 220 days until ADRs!!! :dumbo:

:simba: 61 days until DVC ressie!!! :simba:

Jenny you mad woman you for starting this so early, I suppose we need somewhere to chat though :rotfl:

The photos of your kids are adorable, I think Josh has changed the most, so cute :goodvibes

I voted for the one with August in it only because I may be there then :rotfl2:

Jenny you mad woman you for starting this so early, I suppose we need somewhere to chat though :rotfl:

I know but I love it so. :cloud9: Heck I am behind 150 days from my last pre-trippie so technically I am late! :laughing:

The photos of your kids are adorable, I think Josh has changed the most, so cute :goodvibes

:thanks: They go grow so quickly. I forget how cute he is with short hair.

I voted for the one with August in it only because I may be there then :rotfl2:

Early or late August? If we went in August 2011 it would have to be mid to late as the points for early August are outrageous! :scared1: And again, I still don't understand why it takes less points to stay at AKV. :surfweb:

Tell me about the trips you have coming up. One is in 22 days????? How did I miss this?

I think you win for most simultanious countdowns on the dis!:rotfl:

How do you know which one to obsess about or do you take turns so none of them feel neglected?

Hey Jennifer....I've come over from the TR you just finished.

It was really neat to see pictures of your kids at younger ages. How cute they were (and are)!

I think you win for most simultanious countdowns on the dis!:rotfl:

How do you know which one to obsess about or do you take turns so none of them feel neglected?

Just like children I love them all equally but different. :rotfl2: I obsess about all of them. I have file box with hanging folders for vacations only. :cloud9: Planning nurtues my OCD like a mama bird feeding her young.

Hey Jennifer....I've come over from the TR you just finished.

It was really neat to see pictures of your kids at younger ages. How cute they were (and are)!

:welcome: Glad you found me. Guess it wasn't hard with size 6 link. :blush: There are now 4 people in this world that call me Jennifer; you, my FIL, an MD at work, and my hubby when he's pissed. :laughing:

Jenny from my block,

I was in Scottsdale for 5 days...Hot, but relaxing!

(B)Witchin Camaro! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. We are heading to the AZ in October for a week. I need a little vacay. What were you doing there besides sweating?

*****in Camaro! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. We are heading to the AZ in October for a week. I need a little vacay. What were you doing there besides sweating?

I'll be posting a little story about my trip to AZ titled "sunburnt, overserved and busted smoking a cigarette"

Nice lyrics recall!:rotfl2:

so i'm in! i can't promise i'll keep up but i will pop in when i can to say hello and contribute to your way-too-early pre-TR. say....i have 457 days left until my trip....maybe i should start one, too! :laughing:

by the way, i don't know if you've decided yet or not (as i've only read the first installment) but i voted on your poll for december 2010/october 2011 for two reasons:

1. christmas at disney world, halloween at disney world, the food & wine festival....duh!!!!!

2. I WILL BE THERE IN DECEMBER 2010!!!!!! 'nuff said. ;)

so i'm in! i can't promise i'll keep up but i will pop in when i can to say hello and contribute to your way-too-early pre-TR. say....i have 457 days left until my trip....maybe i should start one, too! :laughing:

by the way, i don't know if you've decided yet or not (as i've only read the first installment) but i voted on your poll for december 2010/october 2011 for two reasons:

1. christmas at disney world, halloween at disney world, the food & wine festival....duh!!!!!

2. I WILL BE THERE IN DECEMBER 2010!!!!!! 'nuff said. ;)

:hug: I know Toddlers and Tiaras keeps you quite busy so thanks for stopping by. :laughing:

The date decision is based on DH wanting to get APs or not. You all will be the 3rd to know, right after he decides and tells me. :rotfl2:

When in December 2010? And ::yes:: start a trippie if you dare. pirate: My last one was started at 563 days so this one is practically tomorrow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter