• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's a Chipmunk Eating Your Head!-Dining Review(Complete !! 12/30)

And this concludes our dining review for this trip. Thanks so much for reading and a special thanks to those of you that stopped by to say hi.

Our next trip is in three months and we will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 5 nights and then cruising the Disney Dream. We are VERY exciting out this trip and absolutely cannot wait to go !! Our first cruise !! So I hope you all will read along when I start that report.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL New Year !!

Thanks so much for sharing. I love reading your trip reports.

Lucky you going back in 3 months and a cruise!!!! :worship:

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks so much for sharing. I love reading your trip reports.

Lucky you going back in 3 months and a cruise!!!! :worship:

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hey girl. Thanks so much for reading. We are VERY excited about the cruise. Three months will seem like an eternity.

I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for that next report!!

I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for that next report!!

Hope to see you pop in and say hello!! I think about doing a PTR, but I am not sure I would have enough to post about prior to the trip. Thanks for reading !! Have a Happy New Year.

I enjoyed reading along!!!! Makes the time more enjoyable while waiting for our April trip :yay: Happy New year to you too!!

Thank you for the AWESOME reviews!!! We can't wait to be in Disney in 4 days for some yummy food of our own!

You had some great reviews! I love Cape May and I love pumpkin cheesecake so now I'm super jealous you got to have both ;) It's always so sad when you get home from your trip and even sadder when you finish the reports. Hope you guys had fun!

I enjoyed reading along!!!! Makes the time more enjoyable while waiting for our April trip :yay: Happy New year to you too!!

Thanks for reading. I can't wait for our April trip. 3 months seems so far away.

really enjoyed your reviews - thanks for posting

Thanks for following along. Hope to see you next time.

Thanks for the great reviews!

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing about it.

Thank you for the AWESOME reviews!!! We can't wait to be in Disney in 4 days for some yummy food of our own!

Thanks for reading. I hope you have a great trip!!

You had some great reviews! I love Cape May and I love pumpkin cheesecake so now I'm super jealous you got to have both ;) It's always so sad when you get home from your trip and even sadder when you finish the reports. Hope you guys had fun!

That pumpkin cheesecake was sooooo good. I find that writing about yr trip helps pass the time between trips. Thanks for reading and stopping to say hello. We had a blast.

Happy New Year!
Thanks for your great reviews :)

Happy New Year to you as well !!! Thanks for reading along !! Hope to see you next time !! Our next trip is in April with 5 nights at AKL and then five nights aboard the Dream. We are sooooo excited !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter