"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

A great way to start off your first night at Disney, MM&Y and Wishes! Wishes has to be my favorite show as of now, it is just such an amazing show and really epitomizes what Disney is. I'm so glad I got a video of the Evil Queen and Blue Fairy section from my last trip. My life would be ruined if I hadn't lol

YAY! EMH! So convenient! Oh, I love those posters in the queue area of PhilharMagic so cute and you guys look great in your 3D glasses. And nice try at photographing a 3D image ;) Of course, Poor Donald hahaha...

IASW, that definitely looks like the perfect ride to ride at night. I never thought of it as a frumpy ride though. Though I'm not an expert, while reading your TRs I've tried to figure out what the next frump you'd find in Disney would be next and It's A Small World didn't cross my mind. Where is the juggling platypus? Isn't he a frump? ;) And yeah, whenever I hear Auf Wiederschein now, that exact song from Sound of Music always pops into my head! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Disney's great with the things like wearing Mickey ears being normal and that. Last year when we were at the MNSSHP there was a girl behind us in line with a Duffy bear and you know the armbands to have to get to say you've bought a ticket for the party well CM had given her one for Duffy as well... I thought it was so cute! :goodvibes

I loved The Magic, The Memories and You show! You are right in that the special effects are quite spectacular! :thumbsup2

Yay pics of Wishes!!! Love them and the one that is currently your desktop background looks fabulous - I would love seeing that on a daily basis!

You guys did two of my favourites with Mickey's Philharmagic and then It's a Small World - what a way to end the evening! :goodvibes

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP!?!? Did you love it? :) This was your first time right? Are you doing a trip report?
I'm glad you're here for another TR! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Hahaha oh thank you! I know I wish she could have come... but we'll have to go again with her sometime!
Haha oh thanks. And that was such a good plan.. I'm glad it worked! So sneaky :cool2:

My trip was AWESOME!!! Everything I expected it to be and much more!!! I'm soo ready to go back again - I keep going on the Disney website to get different quotes! :laughing:

I have started a TR called 'Where's your prince' and will this tale end 'happily ever after?' - the link is in my siggie. I hope you can make it over and read along :goodvibes

I'm loving the TR and can't wait to read more!

I love Wishes, but I think Magic, Memories and You has beat it in terms of favorite night time show. It is just so wonderful. You really have to try to see it up close. What we did on the first night is, after we watched Wishes from further away, moved up to a bench around the Partners statue and wait for the second second showing of MMY. The hub was a lot emptier and we had a nice seat up close!

Leave it to you guys to find a deer face in the decoration of a ride. lol

Just subscribed! I read your Bathrobe princess TR and loved it, so when I saw this one just had to follow along. It is excellent so far. And llamas have to be the frumpiest animal ever! oh, and totally using the word frump from now on. My fiance makes fun of my "mom" look (I am a mom but young, too young for a "mom" look) hair in a bun or braid, no make up, lol! Frump is the perfect adjective for my "mom look" days.

Wishes is my favorite show in all of Disney:lovestruc:

We let Kadence take lead on what rides we'd gon on and it a small world was like number 1, I guess I didn't realize how much she liked it!

I started my TR as well, (with a special appearnce by TanzUnited, to be seen later in it!) Link in my signature:)

I've finally decided to post on here, but I've been lurking for awhile! I love love LOVE how you suprised Kristen, I may have to borrow this idea in the future.... :goodvibes
That's so awesome that you get to be in Disney with your friends so many times. I'm going with two of my close friends next summer and I can't wait!!!
Loving this trip report (and I loved your other three) and can't wait to read more!

Your pictures of the castle and Wishes are gorgeous! Do you mind if I take them for my background slideshow - it's composed mostly of photos taken by people who are far better photographers than I am. :rotfl: :lovestruc

I love those PhilharMagic signs too, so clever!

Your expression matches the expression of the it's a small world deer surprising well. :lmao:

Awww The Magic, The Memories & You show looks so adorable! Unfortunately my one chance to see it so far was ruined by claustrophobia and an annoying, sweaty girl leaning on me for no apparent reason. :headache: :laughing:

Wishes is amazing! Great pictures!

Good choice for your first attraction with Philharmagic! My favorite thing to do during that one (besides watch the video of course) is watching the little kids reach out for the gems during the Little Mermaid scene!

Can't wait to see where the rest of the night brought you all!

Good timing with Wishes! Love that show. I think that was a perfect way to kick off your trip after the surprise.

I love Magic Kingdom EMH. So many things to do. Philharmagic is definitely my favorite 3D show at Disney too! Can't go wrong with it.

YAYAYAYAY UPDATE!!! :woohoo:

Hahaha it reminds me of Goofy in Philharmagic. "Auf Wiedersehen." :lmao:

YAYY this was such a fun night. We were so excited!!! :goodvibes

So for some reason I didn't notice that you posted the Surprise The Frump post FIVE DAYS ago. :confused3 I'm a really oblivious person if you haven't noticed.

You guys are SO CUTE :) :goodvibes That was beautiful!

All the fireworks pictures look amazing! Imagine if Ellen went to Disney with her camera. PICTURES OVERLOAD!:laughing:

So many deer faces :3 (thats the closest thing to a deer face I knew lawzl)

ah!!! i totally LOVE your nails!!! they are super cute! i am definitely going to follow the rest of your trip! i am planning my own, my link is in my signature:goodvibes

aww great update! and you're all going to be up much longer. Oh, Disney excitement :) Philharmagic is such a fantastic idea, I should add it to my favorites list. Can't wait for more!

So happy to come across another of your trip reports. I am a "newbie" on here but I really enjoy reading your adventures. If only I could figure out how to subscribe to a trip report... Oh, well, I learn eventually.

Welcome, welcome! To subscribe to a thread, go near the page numbers at the top of the thread. Directly under it, there is a button that says "Thread Tools." Click that, and then click "Subscribe to Thread." Then once you're redirected to the new screen, click "Add Subscription." Ta-da :)

A great way to start off your first night at Disney, MM&Y and Wishes! Wishes has to be my favorite show as of now, it is just such an amazing show and really epitomizes what Disney is. I'm so glad I got a video of the Evil Queen and Blue Fairy section from my last trip. My life would be ruined if I hadn't lol

YAY! EMH! So convenient! Oh, I love those posters in the queue area of PhilharMagic so cute and you guys look great in your 3D glasses. And nice try at photographing a 3D image. Of course, Poor Donald hahaha...

IASW, that definitely looks like the perfect ride to ride at night. I never thought of it as a frumpy ride though. Though I'm not an expert, while reading your TRs I've tried to figure out what the next frump you'd find in Disney would be next and It's A Small World didn't cross my mind. Where is the juggling platypus? Isn't he a frump? And yeah, whenever I hear Auf Wiederschein now, that exact song from Sound of Music always pops into my head!

Can't wait to read more!

Thank you! It was a magical way to begin!
Oh thank you. Haha I like taking pictures of movie screens.. they never come out. But it's entertaining.
Hahaha oh it is DEFINITELY frumpy. There are frumpy things all over Disney World... that's why we love it. Haha I took a picture of him, but I just posted one in the last report. So there's no need to repeat myself again haha
And yup! Musical kids unite!

Disney deer face for the win!

"Adieu! Adieu! To you, and you, and you!"

:rotfl: WOOHOO!
And that's exactly it! Yessss!

Disney's great with the things like wearing Mickey ears being normal and that. Last year when we were at the MNSSHP there was a girl behind us in line with a Duffy bear and you know the armbands to have to get to say you've bought a ticket for the party well CM had given her one for Duffy as well... I thought it was so cute! :goodvibes

I love that so much! Aww that's so adorable! What a cute little touch of magic!

I loved The Magic, The Memories and You show! You are right in that the special effects are quite spectacular!

Yay pics of Wishes!!! Love them and the one that is currently your desktop background looks fabulous - I would love seeing that on a daily basis!

You guys did two of my favourites with Mickey's Philharmagic and then It's a Small World - what a way to end the evening! :goodvibes

My trip was AWESOME!!! Everything I expected it to be and much more!!! I'm soo ready to go back again - I keep going on the Disney website to get different quotes!

I have started a TR called 'Where's your prince' and will this tale end 'happily ever after?' - the link is in my siggie. I hope you can make it over and read along

I'm loving the TR and can't wait to read more!

It's really cool... I'm glad you liked it!
Yay! Thank you so much... it always makes me happier!
We actually were just beginning, so it was a great way to START the evening :rotfl:
I'm SO glad you loved it!! I know... I'm ALWAYS planning my next trip. I just can't get enough! How far are you guys from Disney?
And I subscribed to it! Once I have a free moment I'll catch up on it! I'm excied!
Thank you! Thanks for being here again!

I love Wishes, but I think Magic, Memories and You has beat it in terms of favorite night time show. It is just so wonderful. You really have to try to see it up close. What we did on the first night is, after we watched Wishes from further away, moved up to a bench around the Partners statue and wait for the second second showing of MMY. The hub was a lot emptier and we had a nice seat up close!

Leave it to you guys to find a deer face in the decoration of a ride. lol

That is quite an honor for MM&Y! Haha it is very beautiful! I love it. I will try to watch it up close soon! That sounds like it worked out great for you guys - I should try that!
Hahahaha we find deer EVERYWHERE. And we take pictures ;) Many more to come.

Just subscribed! I read your Bathrobe princess TR and loved it, so when I saw this one just had to follow along. It is excellent so far. And llamas have to be the frumpiest animal ever! oh, and totally using the word frump from now on. My fiance makes fun of my "mom" look (I am a mom but young, too young for a "mom" look) hair in a bun or braid, no make up, lol! Frump is the perfect adjective for my "mom look" days.

Welcome welcome! I'm so glad you loved it... I'm sure you're going to enjoy this one too! Hahaha they're so frumpy, aren't they!? Love it.
Frump is SUCH a good word... it completely explains the "mom" look. I understand exactly what you're saying hahaha.

Wishes is my favorite show in all of Disney:lovestruc:

We let Kadence take lead on what rides we'd gon on and it a small world was like number 1, I guess I didn't realize how much she liked it!

I started my TR as well, (with a special appearnce by TanzUnited, to be seen later in it!) Link in my signature:)

It's so beautiful!
Aww really?! That's adorable that she loves it so much! Ahh I can't wait to read about your trip! I need to go subscribe! I bet it was a great trip!

I've finally decided to post on here, but I've been lurking for awhile! I love love LOVE how you suprised Kristen, I may have to borrow this idea in the future.... :goodvibes
That's so awesome that you get to be in Disney with your friends so many times. I'm going with two of my close friends next summer and I can't wait!!!
Loving this trip report (and I loved your other three) and can't wait to read more!

Thanks for posting - it's nice to hear from you! Feel free to borrow the idea... it was extremely magical!!
I didn't think we'd get to go together so soon again, but it just worked out! We were SO happy. I think it's going to have to become a regular thing (an annual thing at the very least!!)
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're here!

Your pictures of the castle and Wishes are gorgeous! Do you mind if I take them for my background slideshow - it's composed mostly of photos taken by people who are far better photographers than I am. :rotfl: :lovestruc

I love those PhilharMagic signs too, so clever!

Your expression matches the expression of the it's a small world deer surprising well. :lmao:

Thank you! Go ahead! That's totally fine and a great compliment :goodvibes
I agree! Love them.
Hahaha what can I say? I'm an expert deer.

Awww The Magic, The Memories & You show looks so adorable! Unfortunately my one chance to see it so far was ruined by claustrophobia and an annoying, sweaty girl leaning on me for no apparent reason. :headache: :laughing:

Wishes is amazing! Great pictures!

Good choice for your first attraction with Philharmagic! My favorite thing to do during that one (besides watch the video of course) is watching the little kids reach out for the gems during the Little Mermaid scene!

Can't wait to see where the rest of the night brought you all!

Oh nooo I'm sorry! That stinks! I hope you'll get to see it again someday!
Thank you!
........we were those little kids reaching out for the gems. :rotfl: Seriously we were singing along and really getting into the 3-D effects. You would have loved to see us! hahaha It's such a great show!

Good timing with Wishes! Love that show. I think that was a perfect way to kick off your trip after the surprise.

I love Magic Kingdom EMH. So many things to do. Philharmagic is definitely my favorite 3D show at Disney too! Can't go wrong with it.

Thank you! I think it was too! Such classic Disney!
I love them too. They're my FAVORITE! And I agree.. I love taking people on it for the first time. it's so exciting.

YAYAYAYAY UPDATE!!! :woohoo:

Hahaha it reminds me of Goofy in Philharmagic. "Auf Wiedersehen." :lmao:

YAYY this was such a fun night. We were so excited!!! :goodvibes

WOOHOO!
Haha I love goof <3
It was! I can't wait to continue!

So for some reason I didn't notice that you posted the Surprise The Frump post FIVE DAYS ago. :confused3 I'm a really oblivious person if you haven't noticed.

You guys are SO CUTE :) :goodvibes That was beautiful!

All the fireworks pictures look amazing! Imagine if Ellen went to Disney with her camera. PICTURES OVERLOAD!:laughing:

So many deer faces :3 (thats the closest thing to a deer face I knew lawzl)

Hahaha HELLO FRUMP welcome to the show.
Thank you! It was a fantastic moment.
Aww thanks! Oh my God I think about that all of the time... she NEEDSSS to go. We should invite her to come on our trip!!
Hmmm... deer face... =| ? hahahaha

ah!!! i totally LOVE your nails!!! they are super cute! i am definitely going to follow the rest of your trip! i am planning my own, my link is in my signature:goodvibes

Thank you!! They were lots of fun!
I'm glad you're here! I hope you enjoy the rest of the trip!
And have fun planning! I'm sure it's going to be a magical vacation!

aww great update! and you're all going to be up much longer. Oh, Disney excitement :) Philharmagic is such a fantastic idea, I should add it to my favorites list. Can't wait for more!

Thank you! Hahaha you know we are. SO HAPPY.
PhilharMagic really is... I love it so much! It's one of my top favorites EVER. Thank you! I have to go read your update soon!​

Yay a update :)

Love all the wishes pics :) they are all soo cool!!!!! As much as i like being able to see wishes from the other monorail resorts (my personal fav place to watch wishes from a non-park location is actually from the 4th floor observatory from the contemporary because it is pretty close to the park, the monorail doesn't impact the view, and they always have the music synched up with the fireworks, supposibly the poly has the music also but I think they only do that during super crowded times of the year, like christmas, because i have never heard the music from the show on the beach) and wilderness lodge (you can only see wishes at wilderness lodge from certain rooms or from a few select public areas of the resort).

YAY EMH!!!!!! You and Kristen must have been estatic about that!!!!!! I love the phillarmagic show (espcially at night for some weird reason). Cute that they rest of your group loved it as well!!!!! Even though i do love phillarmagic i have to say that my fav disney 3d show is probably still muppet vision 3d though.

Love all the IASW pics :) I love all the bright happy theming of the ride! My parents, brother and i got stuck on that ride once for a half hour (which caused my brother to permantently hate IASW :() and that was when i really began to pay attention to the theming then. For some reason i absolutely love waving to people on IASW from the pinnochio restaraunt that you can see from the window. It just makes me super happy and gets me into the mindset of riding IASW. Funny story about the song of music song as well :)

It's really cool... I'm glad you liked it!
Yay! Thank you so much... it always makes me happier!
We actually were just beginning, so it was a great way to START the evening :rotfl:
I'm SO glad you loved it!! I know... I'm ALWAYS planning my next trip. I just can't get enough! How far are you guys from Disney?
And I subscribed to it! Once I have a free moment I'll catch up on it! I'm excied!
Thank you! Thanks for being here again!

Thanks! It sure is very cool!
Your welcome...it's good to have something to keep you going until your next trip! :laughing:
Lol, I should have realised that when you mentioned EMH! Oh well in that case I look forward to reading about the remainder of your lovely evening.
Thank you! We are pretty far from Disney so it doesn't help. It takes 9 hours on a plane! On the way going we were excited so it didn't bother us but on the way back boy did that distance make us feel sad :sad2:
Yay, thank you for subscribing! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when you are able to catch up.
I'm happy to be here and looking forward to more :goodvibes

Yay for wishes!! Your pics look so good!! I swear you can never see wishes too many times! It's always so magical! So happpppyyy!

Phillharmagic is always a win! Always! :goodvibes You gotta love reaching up into the air with all the little kids :goodvibes

Your face is amazing in small world haha :thumbsup2 ahhhh there is so much detail in there and most of it is actually really funny!

You should know this whole TR makes me very very happy! (high fives)

Yay a update :)

Love all the wishes pics :) they are all soo cool!!!!! As much as i like being able to see wishes from the other monorail resorts (my personal fav place to watch wishes from a non-park location is actually from the 4th floor observatory from the contemporary because it is pretty close to the park, the monorail doesn't impact the view, and they always have the music synched up with the fireworks, supposibly the poly has the music also but I think they only do that during super crowded times of the year, like christmas, because i have never heard the music from the show on the beach) and wilderness lodge (you can only see wishes at wilderness lodge from certain rooms or from a few select public areas of the resort).

YAY EMH!!!!!! You and Kristen must have been estatic about that!!!!!! I love the phillarmagic show (espcially at night for some weird reason). Cute that they rest of your group loved it as well!!!!! Even though i do love phillarmagic i have to say that my fav disney 3d show is probably still muppet vision 3d though.

Love all the IASW pics :) I love all the bright happy theming of the ride! My parents, brother and i got stuck on that ride once for a half hour (which caused my brother to permantently hate IASW :() and that was when i really began to pay attention to the theming then. For some reason i absolutely love waving to people on IASW from the pinnochio restaraunt that you can see from the window. It just makes me super happy and gets me into the mindset of riding IASW. Funny story about the song of music song as well :)

Thank you! I have never really watched Wishes from any of the resorts before.. I think I watched them from the Contemporary like 5 years ago but I barely remember. I will have to do that on my next trip!
I love it at night too! And hahaha I bet Kristen will agree with you on the Muppet Vision thing ;)
Thank you! I love it too! Oh my gosh getting stuck for half an hour would be terrible on any ride. I love waving to those people too! haha

Thanks! It sure is very cool!
Your welcome...it's good to have something to keep you going until your next trip! :laughing:
Lol, I should have realised that when you mentioned EMH! Oh well in that case I look forward to reading about the remainder of your lovely evening.
Thank you! We are pretty far from Disney so it doesn't help. It takes 9 hours on a plane! On the way going we were excited so it didn't bother us but on the way back boy did that distance make us feel sad :sad2:
Yay, thank you for subscribing! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when you are able to catch up.
I'm happy to be here and looking forward to more :goodvibes

Haha I agree!
Yes, it was quite a frumpy evening so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading about it.
Oh my goodness that's so far :( It is worth it though! How long did you guys stay? I would be extremely sad too! 9 hours so wallow in sorrow? Yeah, that would not go over well :laughing:
You're welcome! I will try and do that soon!
Hooray! :wizard: Thanks!

Yay for wishes!! Your pics look so good!! I swear you can never see wishes too many times! It's always so magical! So happpppyyy!

Phillharmagic is always a win! Always! :goodvibes You gotta love reaching up into the air with all the little kids :goodvibes

Your face is amazing in small world haha :thumbsup2 ahhhh there is so much detail in there and most of it is actually really funny!

You should know this whole TR makes me very very happy! (high fives)

Yay! Thank you! Haha I completely agree!
And I agree with that too! It is definitely very fun!
LOL oh thank you. I'm a deer. It is really funny... quite frumpy, yet very enjoyable.
I'm so glad it makes you happy :) I hope I can keep that up for the rest of the report!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter