"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

I'm so happy the surprise went so well! Great videos too! They're awesome (I really do wish I had done some videos on our last trip), you guys were definitely excited! (I would be too!)

You girls are adorable! I teared up as well during the "Surprise!" So fun to see it all on video...love your update!! :goodvibes

OMG! That was amazing! I teared up too haha you guys are such good friends :goodvibes Coronado Springs looks gorgeous...and so does the food!

Kristen really did look confused :laughing: Like really really happy, just confused!

Aww! I'm so glad this movie is an emotional journey :rotfl: Trust me, you'll be laughing, too! "You'll Laugh, You'll Cry... You'll want to go to Disney World!" I just made up that tagline hahaha :laughing:
Thank you! We all love each other and there was no better opportunity than this to all go to the world together! Coronado was great... and mmm that food :cloud9:
She was VERY confused. However, she loved it haha

I'm so happy the surprise went so well! Great videos too! They're awesome (I really do wish I had done some videos on our last trip), you guys were definitely excited! (I would be too!)

Me too! Thank you! I always say that when I don't do videos of my trip! I love being able to relive all of the memories. We were VERY excited and VERY happy. It was such a great trip!

You girls are adorable! I teared up as well during the "Surprise!" So fun to see it all on video...love your update!! :goodvibes

Thank you! Aww I'm glad you liked it! It was very fun... and I think it explains the moment very well. Thank you! :wizard:

There is a lady in the back of that first picture of you and Nat looking at you with death eyes :rotfl:

What an AWESOME surprise!! You can tell Kristen looks like she's about to cry, in a good way! What an amazing thing you guys pulled off :thumbsup2

Ahhhh, I love Spectro toooooo! I want them to bring it back because the MSEP just doesn't do it for me :headache:

Love the videos!!!
Reading your reports and seeing the Disney happiness is such a great way to get ready for a trip. You really live the magic. Lovely!!!!

There is a lady in the back of that first picture of you and Nat looking at you with death eyes :rotfl:

What an AWESOME surprise!! You can tell Kristen looks like she's about to cry, in a good way! What an amazing thing you guys pulled off :thumbsup2

Ahhhh, I love Spectro toooooo! I want them to bring it back because the MSEP just doesn't do it for me :headache:

Hahahaha I know :rotfl2: She cracks me up every time I look at the picture.
It was so awesome! I'm glad it worked :)
I 100% agree. I get mad at the electrical parade... I just want spectro back :headache:

Love the videos!!!
Reading your reports and seeing the Disney happiness is such a great way to get ready for a trip. You really live the magic. Lovely!!!!

Thank you!! Aww that's such a nice compliment :goodvibes Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying!​

OMG I love the Surprise the Frump update and your videos are awesome. You guys are such awesome friends!

Ok firstly we totally need to name that lady on the bus... you can't NOT notice her! Cheer up cranky-pants!

Arghhhh so happy the surprise all came together! I loved Kristen's reaction in the video! Such a priceless moment! :hug:

And I LOVED the videos! Seriously they made me so so happy! Your excitement is so contagious!! Makes me want to plan to surprise someone now haha

Hoorayyy for more time at Christmas!! So exciting!! :banana:

Ok firstly we totally need to name that lady on the bus... you can't NOT notice her! Cheer up cranky-pants!

Arghhhh so happy the surprise all came together! I loved Kristen's reaction in the video! Such a priceless moment! :hug:

And I LOVED the videos! Seriously they made me so so happy! Your excitement is so contagious!! Makes me want to plan to surprise someone now haha

Hoorayyy for more time at Christmas!! So exciting!! :banana:

hahaha seriously!! She's on a bus to the MAGIC KINGDOM. At least smile!!
I am so happy too! I'm so glad we caught it on video :) So exciting.
Thank you so much! It was a really fun idea!
Hoorayyyy I'm freakin' out. I've been adjusting dining reservations all day! :banana:

You guys are so cute! I'm glad that it turned out good, even though you had to make up a plan B. The point was, you were able to surprise her and you pulled off something AWESOME!

And p.s. you're gonna have to sleepover the entire weekend of the 16th-18th, and then if you have school monday and tuesday I'm gonna have to come pick you up or something haha​

Ummm YES. I will. Yeah I'll probably have play practice (which you're gonna miss :() but it won't go too long. You can just attend haha. YAY we can go to Panera...or Olive Garden at 6?

Ummm YES. I will. Yeah I'll probably have play practice (which you're gonna miss :() but it won't go too long. You can just attend haha. YAY we can go to Panera...or Olive Garden at 6?

Aww yeah I will :( Well... it's for a good reason, at least! I'm sorry, though! :( And yes... those both sound LOVELY! Ahhhhhhh i can't waittttt. 84 days, but who's counting?

P.S. I'm on Day 5 of the movie... it's almost done! :banana:

hahaha honestly.... i did the same thing when i was editing the movie :lmao: It's just such a happy moment... how can you not?! :goodvibes Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them.
Thanks! And ahhh I am too! It really is. I'm extremely excited all over again. We're staying at a hotel. Do you know where the outlet is? Is it far from Disney? haha I would like to maybe go there :wizard:

Not sure where they are at, but I know we pass them when we go to Disney using a town car. I think they're called Orlando Premium Outlets. Try googling it. :goodvibes

a little off topic but how did you update the thread title to include your updated date? I'm still new to this board. Thanks.

Not sure where they are at, but I know we pass them when we go to Disney using a town car. I think they're called Orlando Premium Outlets. Try googling it. :goodvibes

Thank you for the name! I'll look into it :) That would be a fun thing to do.

a little off topic but how did you update the thread title to include your updated date? I'm still new to this board. Thanks.

No problem! I go back to the first post, click edit, click go advanced, and manually change the date. Then I click save changes :) Hope that helps!

So, I finally caught up and read the whole start. Perfect reading on this gloomy rainy day. And I absolutely loved the videos - especially the surprise video. I love that Kristen was so overwhelmed that she actually had to physically sit down.

Great beginning to the trip. Totally looks like things worked out perfectly! I was wondering in the "pretrip" how you would have managed a surprise inside the mickey room. Plan B worked out just as well.

Absolutely love that you can totally feel the excitement just reading it all. Love it!

Thanks that was easy enough :thumbsup2

You're welcome! :)

So, I finally caught up and read the whole start. Perfect reading on this gloomy rainy day. And I absolutely loved the videos - especially the surprise video. I love that Kristen was so overwhelmed that she actually had to physically sit down.

Great beginning to the trip. Totally looks like things worked out perfectly! I was wondering in the "pretrip" how you would have managed a surprise inside the mickey room. Plan B worked out just as well.

Absolutely love that you can totally feel the excitement just reading it all. Love it!

Yay I'm glad you caught up! I agree.. I keep going on disboards and getting a lot of work done because the weather is just terrible today.
Thank yo so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. Haha the surprise is probably my favorite - it was the perfect reaction! I would expect nothing less of her having to sit down... what a frump :rotfl: Such a great moment.
Thank you! It really did work out for the best - everything happens for a reason!
Aww thank you! I'm glad our excitement is portrayed!
Thanks for being here once again! I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates! I am loving your TR as well! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter