"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

I just found this new TR! I'm reading the first installment and literally laughing out loud-it's a good thing none of my housemates are home! We leave in 1 week and 11 hours or so, and we are also flying Southwest. But have to be at the airport by 4 or so, so I hope I don't have the same lack of sleep problem!

Yes, I've had Raisin Nut Bran. I used to have it at my grandma's house all the time. :thumbsup2

I'm looking at the airport pics going "AAAAAAHHH I'm going to be there in a week!" Glad to hear your experience with the X-ray scanner things went okay-that's what I'm most worried about. :scared1:

OMG I love that you took a pic of the cute guy. :rotfl: I hope there's one on my flight-then again, maybe not since it departs at 6am and I'll probably be, well, frumpy. Ooh, I think those are new airline snacks and they look yummy!

Story of my life looking for ME. Thank goodness for airport signs, helpful security guards, and the handy dandy little map provided in the packet. :lmao:

Yup, the "LTMB" commericals make me a little teary every time I see them. And now they're showing them on the bus? Guess we better hope there's no cute guys there either.

That is a fantastic arch photo. I can only hope to get one that good this time.

Yay food pics! I just discovered that my camera has a food setting. I was so excited! :banana:

I love the videos! I was thinking "Wow, I want to jump on those beds!" so I'm glad Nat had a similar reaction. :thumbsup2 I was literally crying and had chills during your ME bus ride. And the surprise was great! "I don't want to meet him in a poncho...and she's just marching along!" Best line ever.

OK, now that I've basically spammed this, I'll go do something else now. Like touring plans for my trip. :rolleyes1

I just found this new TR! I'm reading the first installment and literally laughing out loud-it's a good thing none of my housemates are home! We leave in 1 week and 11 hours or so, and we are also flying Southwest. But have to be at the airport by 4 or so, so I hope I don't have the same lack of sleep problem!

Yes, I've had Raisin Nut Bran. I used to have it at my grandma's house all the time. :thumbsup2

I'm looking at the airport pics going "AAAAAAHHH I'm going to be there in a week!" Glad to hear your experience with the X-ray scanner things went okay-that's what I'm most worried about. :scared1:

OMG I love that you took a pic of the cute guy. :rotfl: I hope there's one on my flight-then again, maybe not since it departs at 6am and I'll probably be, well, frumpy. Ooh, I think those are new airline snacks and they look yummy!

Story of my life looking for ME. Thank goodness for airport signs, helpful security guards, and the handy dandy little map provided in the packet. :lmao:

Yup, the "LTMB" commericals make me a little teary every time I see them. And now they're showing them on the bus? Guess we better hope there's no cute guys there either.

That is a fantastic arch photo. I can only hope to get one that good this time.

Yay food pics! I just discovered that my camera has a food setting. I was so excited! :banana:

I love the videos! I was thinking "Wow, I want to jump on those beds!" so I'm glad Nat had a similar reaction. :thumbsup2 I was literally crying and had chills during your ME bus ride. And the surprise was great! "I don't want to meet him in a poncho...and she's just marching along!" Best line ever.

OK, now that I've basically spammed this, I'll go do something else now. Like touring plans for my trip. :rolleyes1

First off, I'm writing a tretcherous essay right now, and I was REALLY hoping somebody commented on this so I could take a little break.... and thank God, you did! :wizard: So thank you hahaha
Anyways, WELCOME to the trip report! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! How exciting that you are leaving so soon!!! I am jealous. I have 83 days to go :lmao: I have a feeling you're going to be very tired if you have to get there at 4! Oh boy haha
Mmmm it's so good. I want some.
Aww I'm so excited for you!! Haha don't worry - usually I don't have any trouble with security at all! Out of the 4 trips I've taken this year, that was the weirdest thing that happened. And it wasn't even too bad!
Haha we like to snipe pictures... it makes it easier to display what we're talking about :laughing: But yeah... I'm always frumpy that early in the morning, I totally understand! And yeah those snacks weren't too bad!
They need bigger signs. Preferably one that lights up so you can't miss it :rotfl:
I know... I almost cried too. Haha those commercials are TOO CUTE!
Thank you! Make sure you get in the front row, right side if it's open! Perfect opportunity to get the picture!
OH MY GOD A FOOD SETTING!? What kind of camera do you have!? I wish I had a food setting hahaha every diser needs one of those!
Yeah, Nat had a bit of an outburst hahaha :rotfl2: But it really makes the video. And awww I'm glad you liked the surprise! I loveeee that part. I was almost crying when I was editing it... such a good moment!
And yeah... we are DEFINITELY going to be frequently quoting this movie. We quote our one from January on a regular basis.
Haha thank you for giving me something to do rather than write about prophetic and apocalyptic literature. My head was about to explode :headache: And with that said... I must continue on with that essay.
Haha have a magical day! And have a fantastic trip! :thumbsup2

Hi Jess!

I lurked for Frumpin with the Bathrobe Princesses because I came after you were all finished, but no more lurking for me :)

Late to the party, but caught up! Can't wait to hear all about... well, everything!

It looks like you had so much fun just getting there! Your movies were fantastic and I absolutely cried when the DME movie came on.

Just keep on frumpin'!

--Emmy Kate

It took me this long to catch up with all my TR's and WOW I'm glad I saved yours for last. That was an amazing surprise! I had to watch the youtube video twice, because Kadence( my 7 yr old) had to watch as well.

How long was she in shock? :lmao:

OH MY GOD A FOOD SETTING!? What kind of camera do you have!? I wish I had a food setting hahaha every diser needs one of those!

Haha thank you for giving me something to do rather than write about prophetic and apocalyptic literature. My head was about to explode :headache: And with that said... I must continue on with that essay.
Haha have a magical day! And have a fantastic trip! :thumbsup2

It's a Nikon CoolPix S3100. It's really pretty fancy for a point and shoot! I got to try out the Fireworks Setting this past weekend and that was pretty nice too.

Ugh that essay sounds terrible and I certainly don't envy you! Where are you going to school? I have a guess, but am curious if I'm right.

Jess, Jess, Jess, JESS!!!!! I am SOOOO sorry I haven't commented at all on the last two updates. I wanted to drop by to make sure you know I'm still following along, just a bit over-run with homework enough to not be able to write a post, but I LOVE the videos so far. I commented on them on YouTube :D So jealous you are using iMovie now, I would prefer that or Vegas over Live Movie Maker, though Live is all I have :confused3 So... yeah, just wanted to drop by so you know I'm not AWOL or dead or something lol Hope everything's well at school with you, too! :thumbsup2

Hi Jess!

I lurked for Frumpin with the Bathrobe Princesses because I came after you were all finished, but no more lurking for me :)

Late to the party, but caught up! Can't wait to hear all about... well, everything!

It looks like you had so much fun just getting there! Your movies were fantastic and I absolutely cried when the DME movie came on.

Just keep on frumpin'!

--Emmy Kate

Welcome welcome! I'm glad you read that one and are now onboard with us for this new adventure! :goodvibes
Nobody's late - you're just on time! The party has just begun! We have a lot more to cover!
We had a blast haha. It was such an exciting day. And aww I love that movie!
Will do :thumbsup2 Glad you're here!

It took me this long to catch up with all my TR's and WOW I'm glad I saved yours for last. That was an amazing surprise! I had to watch the youtube video twice, because Kadence( my 7 yr old) had to watch as well.

How long was she in shock? :lmao:

Aww :) Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And I am glad Kadence watched the video too! I hope you guys had a magical surprise trip as well! :wizard:
She was in shock for a while... I know we watched the parade and fireworks and went on a few rides before it really settled in. By the time we were on Splash Mountain, she finally believed it :laughing: (I remember hearing her say that on the video)

It's a Nikon CoolPix S3100. It's really pretty fancy for a point and shoot! I got to try out the Fireworks Setting this past weekend and that was pretty nice too.

Ugh that essay sounds terrible and I certainly don't envy you! Where are you going to school? I have a guess, but am curious if I'm right.

That's awesome!! It sounds like a camera built for a trip to Disney! :thumbsup2
It is AWFUL. I gave up. I'm doing it tomorrow :rotfl: And I'll pm you :)

Jess, Jess, Jess, JESS!!!!! I am SOOOO sorry I haven't commented at all on the last two updates. I wanted to drop by to make sure you know I'm still following along, just a bit over-run with homework enough to not be able to write a post, but I LOVE the videos so far. I commented on them on YouTube :D So jealous you are using iMovie now, I would prefer that or Vegas over Live Movie Maker, though Live is all I have :confused3 So... yeah, just wanted to drop by so you know I'm not AWOL or dead or something lol Hope everything's well at school with you, too! :thumbsup2

Don't even worry Timmy it's totally fine! I know you're always here! :goodvibes I'm glad you like the videos! I will have to check the comments. Oh my God... iMovie is SO much better than Live... if you get a laptop for college get a MacBook so you can have it. It's soooo much faster. Live works well but it's just so slow haha. I'm glad you're still alive, and thank you! You too!​

i know i didn't call you, but the videos are ADORABLE! Kristen's reaction will never fail to amuse me. So precious :lovestruc can't wait to see them alllll!

So I'm joining in very late here, but I have been reading along! The surprise reaction video is so precious!! :goodvibes
Can't wait to hear more about the trip, it sounds like so much fun. I wish I could do this with my friends someday.

Hope college is going well for you!

Loving your trip report, what a lovely surprise for your friend, I have no idea how you could keep such a big surprise like that!!!!

A quick question that I could probably find with a quick google search but do onsite Disney resorts have a minimum age that you need to be in order to check into their hotels? I'm considering a trip with some friends in the next year but none of us will be 21 and most Florida hotels anyway require you to be 21 =( :P

I must confess, you and all your Frumpy-Disney Friends are the best TR writers ever :cheer2: And are SOOOOO much fun :yay: I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall for one of your trips :love: Thank you for bringing Disney Delight and Pixie Dust into my life :worship:

okay so I absolutely loved that video of the surprise!! It was such a good moment! Loved Kristen's reaction! I was actually nervous with you even though I've just read what happened!! I love your videos, the one of you arriving in WDW made me so excited and my trip is a year away! Haha

Can't wait to read what you got up to after you met up!! So happy it went well!! :) :)

i know i didn't call you, but the videos are ADORABLE! Kristen's reaction will never fail to amuse me. So precious :lovestruc can't wait to see them alllll!

That's okay. I'm glad you liked them!! :) Haha I know... me either. It was great. I am excited to show you the rest! :goodvibes

So I'm joining in very late here, but I have been reading along! The surprise reaction video is so precious!! :goodvibes
Can't wait to hear more about the trip, it sounds like so much fun. I wish I could do this with my friends someday.

Hope college is going well for you!

That's totally fine! :) Welcome to this TR! I'm glad you liked the video! I am excited to share more... I hope you get to do a friends trip someday too!
And thank you! Same to you! How are you liking it?

Loving your trip report, what a lovely surprise for your friend, I have no idea how you could keep such a big surprise like that!!!!

A quick question that I could probably find with a quick google search but do onsite Disney resorts have a minimum age that you need to be in order to check into their hotels? I'm considering a trip with some friends in the next year but none of us will be 21 and most Florida hotels anyway require you to be 21 =( :P

Thank you so much! It was so hard to not slip.. but we did it!
Well, I'm only 18! So they let me book the room under my name. I'm pretty sure the age is 18. It's not specified anywhere... because I looked... but I asked on disboards, and then I'm living proof! So yeah. :) Haha I hope you get to do a trip like that!

I must confess, you and all your Frumpy-Disney Friends are the best TR writers ever :cheer2: And are SOOOOO much fun :yay: I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall for one of your trips :love: Thank you for bringing Disney Delight and Pixie Dust into my life :worship:

Aww thank you so much!! :goodvibes I'm glad you are enjoying! I wish all of our readers could be with us while we're on the trips... but this is the next best thing. Aww you're so welcome :wizard: Thank you for the compliments!

okay so I absolutely loved that video of the surprise!! It was such a good moment! Loved Kristen's reaction! I was actually nervous with you even though I've just read what happened!! I love your videos, the one of you arriving in WDW made me so excited and my trip is a year away! Haha

Can't wait to read what you got up to after you met up!! So happy it went well!! :) :)

Thank you! It really was.. I loved it. Haha I know, I feel like the emotion of the moment is portrayed almost exactly through the movie. It's great! Thank you so much! I'm sure your trip will be here before you know it!
I'll be updating soon! I'm happy too! Thanks for reading :)

Alright, catching up a bit right now...

Oh wow, I've never heard people mess up the name of resorts in Disney. Maybe it's because I only focused on my family and other Disney vets... hmmm... well I'll have to listen for Corona Springs, but yeah that's pretty messed up for Disney, but I can see where that idea would come from. And sorry to hear you guys got soaked in the rain, not fun :sad2:

Your room looks so nice! I just love the rooms at Coronado, they are so pretty and yeah, I think that's how all the set-ups of the rooms at Moderates and Values area. Because usually at Deluxes, they are set up like regular hotels where moderates and values are more motel-esque so the door usually faces towards the outside not something to go through from the inside, but I can definitely see how it would be different for someone used to deluxes. :-)

STACEY!!!! That's awesome you got to show Nat the amazing wonderful person known as Stacey! In the video, both of your reactions is fantastic! You girls tend to get VERY excited :laughing: You girls are just too funny.

Mmmmm... the food at Pepper Market looks very nice, though I'm sorry you got caught amongst the little kiddies, but aren't you a child? ;) lol Still, you had more important things to look forward too...

YAY SURPRISE TIME! Smart move on the monorail, who knows when she could be on it! :rolleyes: But it seemed everything went smoothly though I'm sorry your original plan didn't work out, but the reaction was still awesome. In the video, I love the part where Kristen is like "I need to sit down." and just plops down on the floor in the middle of the M&G area and a big :thumbsup2 to Kristen for joining the pin trading extravaganza :teeth:

YAY MSEP! I do enjoy the parade, but I totally agree, Spectro was much better. I liked the music and how it seemed to play off Wishes in a similar theme where MSEP has no theme and the music is just too jovial for the following shows... DL needs a nighttime parade so send MSEP back their way again and we get Spectro, problem solved! ::yes::

YES! The frumps are back together. I'm so glad you decided to make videos again. I watched your last set a bunch of times, it was so fun to watch and it helped with post-Disney depression lol And they just keep on getting better. So far, I think Nat's Spaz Attack and Kristen's reaction to the surprise were the best parts of the videos so far, you guys are just great... you hold no nothing back on camera :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read (and see) more! :mickeyjum

I come back from Disney World to find you have started another frumps report!!! Loving it so far and it is helping in taking away my post Disney blues.

I love how excited you and Nat are at the airport and than once she gets to the room and watches Stacy!! :thumbsup2 It's a shame Alicia couldn't make it but yay on meeting Vicki and Dan during your trip! :cool1:

Lol I love the new names you guys have given Coronado Springs and wow it is awesome that you got to accomplish your mission of surprising Kristen!! You are so sneaky texting all her ADRs whilst looking at her journal! :laughing:

Anyways, here are my nails:

dsc0785p.jpg

From Left to Right: Space Mountain, Tigger, 101 Dalmatian, Seagulls from Finding Nemo, and Minnie Mouse

dsc0796o.jpg

From Left to Right: Monorail, Pluto, Firework, Andy's Room Wallpaper, and Princess

Here are Kristen's Nails:

dsc0805ks.jpg

From Left to Right: Seagulls from Finding Nemo, Nemo, United Kingdom Flag, Donald Duck, and the Monorail

dsc0807wf.jpg

From Left to Right: 101 Dalmatian, Snow White, Andy's Room Wallpaper, Tigger, and Space Mountain (Daytime Version)

And here are Allie's Nails:

dsc0810lc.jpg

From Left to Right: Monorail, Eeyore's Tail, 101 Dalmatian, Tigger and Space Mountain

dsc0812h.jpg

From Left to Right: Test Track, Seagulls, Donald, Mickey Mouse, and the Castle

Joining in! Loooove your nails! I might have to try to do this....but I suck at painting my nails so I doubt they'll look good! :laughing: Congrats on being able to pull off your surprise! I dont know if I'd be able to keep my mouth shut! And I noticed your ticker, yours is a week after mine! :thumbsup2 Cant wait to read more!

Catching up!

I've never seen pictures of the bathrooms in Coronado Spring, just the bedrooms, and now I think I know why! :) They aren't quite as nice as the bedrooms. I love the lamp on the desk, it's so adorable with the mickey head.

The chicken alfredo looks really tasty, especially the garlic bread (?) on the side.

What a great surprise! I'm glad you were able to have a good video made! Though, to be honest, I wouldn't want to be filmed wearing a poncho either! Not my most flattering look. :) Also, Nat has really nice eyeshadow in the first picture. It's such a pretty color.

Yay on moving your trip forward! I think you arrive the day after we leave; I really wanted to stay longer and see the actual 'Christmas in Disney' but we have to go see my boyfriend's family who (for some reason) doesn't feel the need to fight the crowds on the 25th, given that they're Florida residents. Celebration has a winter thing at the Town Center that sounds cute, but it's the only thing I've seen.

Alright, catching up a bit right now...

Oh wow, I've never heard people mess up the name of resorts in Disney. Maybe it's because I only focused on my family and other Disney vets... hmmm... well I'll have to listen for Corona Springs, but yeah that's pretty messed up for Disney, but I can see where that idea would come from. And sorry to hear you guys got soaked in the rain, not fun

Your room looks so nice! I just love the rooms at Coronado, they are so pretty and yeah, I think that's how all the set-ups of the rooms at Moderates and Values area. Because usually at Deluxes, they are set up like regular hotels where moderates and values are more motel-esque so the door usually faces towards the outside not something to go through from the inside, but I can definitely see how it would be different for someone used to deluxes. :-)

STACEY!!!! That's awesome you got to show Nat the amazing wonderful person known as Stacey! In the video, both of your reactions is fantastic! You girls tend to get VERY excited. You girls are just too funny.

Mmmmm... the food at Pepper Market looks very nice, though I'm sorry you got caught amongst the little kiddies, but aren't you a child? ;) lol Still, you had more important things to look forward too...

YAY SURPRISE TIME! Smart move on the monorail, who knows when she could be on it! :rolleyes: But it seemed everything went smoothly though I'm sorry your original plan didn't work out, but the reaction was still awesome. In the video, I love the part where Kristen is like "I need to sit down." and just plops down on the floor in the middle of the M&G area and a big :thumbsup2 to Kristen for joining the pin trading extravaganza :teeth:

YAY MSEP! I do enjoy the parade, but I totally agree, Spectro was much better. I liked the music and how it seemed to play off Wishes in a similar theme where MSEP has no theme and the music is just too jovial for the following shows... DL needs a nighttime parade so send MSEP back their way again and we get Spectro, problem solved! ::yes::

YES! The frumps are back together. I'm so glad you decided to make videos again. I watched your last set a bunch of times, it was so fun to watch and it helped with post-Disney depression lol And they just keep on getting better. So far, I think Nat's Spaz Attack and Kristen's reaction to the surprise were the best parts of the videos so far, you guys are just great... you hold no nothing back on camera :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read (and see) more! :mickeyjum

Hahaha Kristen's Dad said that one as a joke :rotfl: But it's a common mistake to mispronounce the name.
Thanks, I like them too! As long as I'm at a Disney resort, I could care less if I'm at a value/moderate/deluxe. (well, obviously, deluxes are really special) But I love them all :)
Hahaha you know you love our enthusiasm :rotfl:
You are correct... I am a child! :yay:
Hahaha the surprise was great. That's my favorite part too. And yes, I am starting pin trading in December!! I'm so pumped.
Totally agree. BRING BACK SPECTRO!
I'm glad you love the videos!! We love them too. You'll probably notice that we quote the January video A LOT throughout this one... as well as Stacey. I'll continue to post them! So fun. There are a lot more frumpy moments to come... be prepared :lmao:

I come back from Disney World to find you have started another frumps report!!! Loving it so far and it is helping in taking away my post Disney blues.

I love how excited you and Nat are at the airport and than once she gets to the room and watches Stacy!! :thumbsup2 It's a shame Alicia couldn't make it but yay on meeting Vicki and Dan during your trip! :cool1:

Lol I love the new names you guys have given Coronado Springs and wow it is awesome that you got to accomplish your mission of surprising Kristen!! You are so sneaky texting all her ADRs whilst looking at her journal! :laughing:

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP!?!? Did you love it? :) This was your first time right? Are you doing a trip report?
I'm glad you're here for another TR! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Hahaha oh thank you! I know I wish she could have come... but we'll have to go again with her sometime!
Haha oh thanks. And that was such a good plan.. I'm glad it worked! So sneaky :cool2:

Joining in! Loooove your nails! I might have to try to do this....but I suck at painting my nails so I doubt they'll look good! :laughing: Congrats on being able to pull off your surprise! I dont know if I'd be able to keep my mouth shut! And I noticed your ticker, yours is a week after mine! :thumbsup2 Cant wait to read more!

Thanks for being here! Thank you so much! Haha I bet you could do it! It just takes some patience. And thank you! It was the hardest secret I've ever had to keep! YAYY aww we both get to do Disney at Christmas time! I'm actually going 3 days earlier now so that's exciting :banana: Have a magical trip! Thanks for being here!

Catching up!

I've never seen pictures of the bathrooms in Coronado Spring, just the bedrooms, and now I think I know why! :) They aren't quite as nice as the bedrooms. I love the lamp on the desk, it's so adorable with the mickey head.

The chicken alfredo looks really tasty, especially the garlic bread (?) on the side.

What a great surprise! I'm glad you were able to have a good video made! Though, to be honest, I wouldn't want to be filmed wearing a poncho either! Not my most flattering look. :) Also, Nat has really nice eyeshadow in the first picture. It's such a pretty color.

Yay on moving your trip forward! I think you arrive the day after we leave; I really wanted to stay longer and see the actual 'Christmas in Disney' but we have to go see my boyfriend's family who (for some reason) doesn't feel the need to fight the crowds on the 25th, given that they're Florida residents. Celebration has a winter thing at the Town Center that sounds cute, but it's the only thing I've seen.

Haha yeah they're nothing special... but they get the job done. I always take pictures of every inch of the room :laughing:
I love the lamp too! I want it for my room haha
Mmmm that entire meal was delicious!
Haha I think Kristen pulled it off pretty well. It really added to it... so frumpy :rotfl: That was SUCH a great surprise. I'm glad it worked! And aww I'll tell her! I'm sure she says thanks!
Aww darn! I'm sorry you're not gonna be there for the actual Christmas Day but I'm sure you'll get to see all of the great christmasy aspects anyway! THANK YOU SO MUCH for that website. That was exactly what I needed :)

Chapter 5: Let the Extra Magic Hours Begin!
August 19th, 2011

After watching the Main Street Electrical Parade in front of the Town Square Theatre, we decided that we wanted to move so we could get a better view of Wishes!

We fought through the crowds and found a spot in the middle. We were surrounded by people and it was HOT, but it worked.

I had to sit down while we were waiting, though! Phew! I was getting overheated. It had been a few years since I've experienced the summer heat in Florida!

Within a few minutes, The Magic, The Memories, and You began! Hooray! I stood up and watched the show. I loved being right on Main Street to see this! It's such a better view. One day I need to stake out a spot and get super close so I can see the pictures really well.

As for tonight, here is our view:

dsc0087pp.jpg

The effects in this show are just spectacular.

Then Wishes began soon after! I LOVE this show. No matter how many times I see it, I still think it's just as beautiful. I got some great pictures:

dsc0091cj.jpg

This one is currently the background on my laptop:

dsc0092oe.jpg

dsc0100yk.jpg

I just LOVE that the castle looks like Sorcerer Mickey's hat. That just makes my day.

dsc0101kai.jpg

After that beautiful show, it was time to begin OUR FIRST NIGHT OF EXTRA MAGIC HOURS! Woohoo! The Magic Kingdom was conveniently open until 2 am tonight, so we were ready to begin!

Our first stop was Mickey's PhilharMagic! It's one of Kristen and my favorites, and we didn't get to go on it in January together! Nat, Sarah, Sue and Scot had never been on it, so we were excited to see their reactions!

dsc0102tw.jpg

These are the most brilliant signs EVER. Just saying.

dsc0103er.jpg

We're ready to go! "Put your glasses on!"

dsc0104mk.jpg

I took a picture of the screen... hehe

dsc0106ve.jpg

"Uh-oh! - crash -"

dsc0107pg.jpg

HIDDEN MICKEY! Do you see it?

dsc0109jt.jpg

Everyone LOVED PhilharMagic! We were so glad! It will always and forever be my favorite 3-D show! It really was a brilliant idea. It sums up Disney Magic perfectly.

Our next stop was a "ca-lass-ic" of the Magic Kingdom: It's A Small World!

dsc0111zf.jpg

As you can see, it was 10:45 pm.

dsc0110ek.jpg

We were full of energy and we were still flying high on the fact that we were IN DISNEY AHHHH!

dsc00099ih.jpg

Deer.

dsc00100at.jpg

Deer - Again!

dsc0112zw.jpg

As usual, I can not put my camera down in here.

dsc0113tc.jpg

Some Geese:

dsc0114vn.jpg

The Goats! (It was frumpy animal picture taking time - can you tell?)

dsc0115yy.jpg

Something I never noticed - the sun is appropriately dressed with the country! How clever. I seriously notice something new every time I'm in here.

dsc0117uy.jpg

GIRAFFES! And Hidden Mickeys made out of those leaves! Dang, I was on a roll with Hidden Mickeys that night.

dsc0119dr.jpg

I love this little Mexican scene. So cute. CHICKEN.

dsc0120nu.jpg

LLAMA! What a frumpy animal.

dsc0121ii.jpg

I also sniped a picture of this boat because the whole group was wearing Mickey Ears! I just love that everyone does that here. You can wear mouse ears and it's completely and totally acceptable. That's the way to be.

dsc0123nm.jpg

Auf Wiedersehen! Reminds me of Sound of Music. "So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night!"

dsc0124il.jpg

Continued in Next Post

So happy to come across another of your trip reports. I am a "newbie" on here but I really enjoy reading your adventures. If only I could figure out how to subscribe to a trip report... Oh, well, I learn eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter