"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

Aw, what a great update! Man, with all of the character meetings, it's starting to sound like my daughter's kind of trip! :laughing:

Um, I totally love that you and Nat are looking at Aladdin adoringly in one of those pics. :lovestruc

We met that same Tiana when we went last winter and she is terrific! She is so friendly and personable and really just draws you in.

Welcome back! So glad that you had a fantastic time, Disney at Christmas is even more magical than Disney during the rest of the year and that is pretty hard to accomplish!

Thank you! It was really amazing and I completely agree! It's the most magical of the magic! :wizard:

Welcome home! I can't wait to read the rest of this report and then the December one! :) I can't believe you guys made it up for AM EMH. I am going to try on my trip, but I doubt I can convince my family to do it.

Thank you! I can't wait to get a move on with these!
And haha I can't believe that either. I think it would be better to let your family sleep because if they're gonna be cranky all day it's not worth it. :laughing:

Aw, what a great update! Man, with all of the character meetings, it's starting to sound like my daughter's kind of trip! :laughing:

Um, I totally love that you and Nat are looking at Aladdin adoringly in one of those pics. :lovestruc

We met that same Tiana when we went last winter and she is terrific! She is so friendly and personable and really just draws you in.

Thank you! Hahaha your daughter would have fit right in with us! We love meeting all of the characters!
And LOL oh aladdin :lovestruc
Did you? Yeah I agree she was PERFECT! She was really like the real Tiana it was great!

Welcome "home"!! haha. Hope you had a blast on your trip- can't wait to read the report!!

Thank you! I really did! I can't wait to start it! :)

You should try Lines. It's the Touring Plan app. I don't know how it compares to Mobile Magic as I have AT&T, but I love it. Plus it has a chat feature so you can get a little bit of pixie dust at home if you want ;)

We just kill ourselves for Disney. :faint: Hahah it's so worth it though.
OMG I KNOW. Tinkerbell never talked to Peter Pan and she most certainly never GIGGLED, which is what I've seen her do in the previews for her movies. And um... boy fairy? Let's just move on from that right now...
Wow, are you kidding me? GRRRR. People can just be SO RUDE. You're at Disney, woman. LET IT GO. I'm the same way as yall. If it was a simple misunderstanding I wouldn't mind but if I was yelled at for THAT... nuh uh. :mad: ANYWAYS! At least your picture turned out really cute!
OMG, talk about a character that did her research! That is the cutest thing! UHH I LOVE TIANA!
Oh sorry, and then I died because you met Prince Eric...
YAY great update!

WELCOME BACK!!!! Loved following along and reading all of your tweets while you were in WDW and it just makes me even more excited for when you get started on the new TR =D

I've never done early EMH's before either - we have enough trouble just making it for rope drop, haha.

I think you can get the Philharmagic FP's when you get FPs for Snow White also - that happened to us on our last trip.

I like the carousel too, but I had NO desire to ride it last month since they had the wall barriers around most of the ride - what's the fun in that?? Were they still up when you went?

WERE THEY SINGING WALKING RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF MAIN STREET USA?? I get so ridiculously excited whenever I hear that song and I'm actually on Main Street. I started singing along and dancing. It took me until the second verse to realize my husband had moved away from me out of embarassment, haha.

The apple turnover does look delicious. I'VE MISSED YOUR FOOD PICTURES SO MUCH!

What a rude woman. But the look on your face in the picture with Aladdin is amazing, hahahaha. Love it.

I don't think I've ever seen Pirate Goofy! I guess that's the big downside to mostly going to WDW during the slow times, since there are generally fewer Characters out, and the ones who are there are just in their normal clothes. OH DARN, I GUESS I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO GO IN JULY. Hahaha.

OMG Longest comment ever. See how much I missed you??

Welcome back!!!

Wow that is early in the morning to get up!!! But...it was totally worth it! You got to meet so many great characters! :thumbsup2:banana:

Welcome back! I have tons of catching up to do in this report (silly trips taking up so much time!) but I'm glad to hear your December trip was great. I can't imagine being there when the parks are that crowded (the 20th was plenty crowded for us!)!

Love that you took the time to meet so many characters. I don't even know where Tiana's Garden is!!

I don't remember there being morning EMH that day at MK. That's where we were suppose to be headed. Good thing we changed our mind because we would have gotten to the park one hour after opening and that is just unacceptable!. :laughing:

Yay!! A new frumpy update! Or should I say... Frumpdate? That works!!!

I've never gotten up at 6:30 AM at Disney, oh man, but I admire that! I've never been to morning EMH. If I can go, I may need to get used to it for our Girls of the DIS trip b/c I have a feeling it's going to be another "There's No Sleeping In Disney" sitch.

Whoa, Jess, how many AWESOME Disney dresses do you have?! Love that one too!!

Ahhh I want to get pixie dusted!! That is so cool! Did you ever do the "wake up Tinkerbell" thing? I think it sounds so cute! I know they usually have a child do it.. but I want to. LOL.

I don't like when Tinkerbell talks either! The Tink from the 1953 Disney Peter Pan is the best. I love her.

I've never heard of Terrence before either! A DISNEY CHARACTER I DON'T KNOW ABOUT? WHAT?

ALADDIN!!!! :love::love:

I wasn't into accepting new princesses either, but I love Tiana and that movie now. Of course, Tangled/Rapunzel are on a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL of flawlessness though. I haven't loved a movie as much as Tangled in a LONG time.

OMG, I never new about the stalemate thing. I've never played chess. I love little hidden things like that at Disney! Awesome.

Welcome Back:goodvibes If your anything like me your missing it already... I can't wait to see how thing changed between when I left and well you were there since I got back on the 20th.

Welcome back! I am so glad you enjoyed your trip! Disney in December is one of my favorite new things.:goodvibes If you're like me you're already thinking about, talking about and planning your next trip! :) Can't wait to read more about it!

I've been reading your TR's, and your friends, and I have to say they all make me really excited about Disney and I want to go back!!! Great job, can't wait to hear about your new trip!:cheer2:

So many character meets!! Ahh! The best part of a disney trip, that's for sure! I have yet to do any morning extra magic hours, but if I could ever be up that early, that's where I'd be! Thats for sure!

Oh Main St bakery, how delicious you are! I definitely think that MK has the best counter service food of all the parks, there's just so many tasty choices!

I definitely agree on the whole Tink thing, I liked her better when she was a bit more fiesty & jealous (which you can still get with some of the ones you meet) Although I have watched and liked the new Tink & fairy friend movies, and don't mind them.

I'm glad you've watched Princess & the Frog & Tangled! I knew I needed to see them, but wasn't sure how they were going to hold up to the classics, and they definitely did!

Excited for more! (and to hear about your December trip :banana: )

I keep trying not to read your trip report because it makes me soooo excited for our trip in three days!!!!!! Your trip report always wins though and it take me forever to recover and be able focus on everday life again:rotfl:

Welcome back, Jess! Sorry I tired you out with all my comments *giggles* Yes, I take full-blame for the fact you haven't been able to start another one of your epic TRs. It was tiring writing those comments, I fell asleep about five times in front of the computer writing them. I'm such a fail (frump) sometimes lol And what is all this talk about twitter I keep on hearing? I'm curious :teeth:

So glad to hear you powered through for early EMH. Seriously, it is a TON better than late EMH. Last trip I was on, we went to early EMH and got so much done before the park officially opened. Then we did late EMH the day before and it started just as we got off Soarin', lemme tell ya, it was a mob scene, the times jumped... we didn't stay for long. So, if you ever can, do early EMH, you will get so much more out of that. :thumbsup2 But I'm sorry you guys were so out of sorts, I can't imagine losing my voice in Disney, that would suck. Poor Kristen :( Love the pictures of you guys on Main Street though :D

YAY Fantasyland! I must talk again in my princess voice (and the laughter ensues :laughing:) It really is so cool how PhilharMagic has FPs... I still haven't figured out how that works. Do you just walk right in with them? :confused3 And :thumbsup2 to riding the carousel and the Peter Pan FPs, always good to have :teeth: Love your picture of the castle too... Pretty.

Ooooo... the Trolley show! Such a cute little show, brings back so many good memories of my childhood with the Sing Along Disneyland "I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA" :love: And all that food at the Main Street Bakery looks delicious! I am so going there next time I'm in the World especially with the Apple Turnover, yum!

I've actually seen some of the new Tinkerbell movie and I say you need to stick to Peter Pan Tinkerbell. Seriously, this talking Tinkerbell just ruins the essence of Tinkerbell. She isn't even really Tinkerbell, not as sassy or as tough. They just made her into a very frilly protagonist and it's so sickening to watch. Don't ever watch it, trust me, Peter Pan Tinkerbell will always be better :) (And btw Terrence is sort of Tink's boyfriend) Anyways, great pictures with the characters! :thumbsup2

The nerve of some people, I can't believe how mean that lady was to you guys. Some people can just be so rude. Reminds me of the time this lady cut my sister and I off on BTMRR even though we were supposed to be on the next train :sad2: But back to you, that's awesome you still got to meet him and had a nice little Meet & Greet. I see Sarah has a May birthday too. Why is it I find out no so many people who have birthdays in the same month as me? MY LIFE IS COMPLETE lol

BIG :thumbsup2 to meeting Tiana! I'm so glad you liked that movie. I remember how shocked I was at how good it was when I first saw it. I hate how in that same year it was nominated for a bunch of Academy Awards and stuff and it kept on losing to Up. I'm sorry but Up has nothing on PatF (even though I think the opening story to Up is much better). Loved Tangled too, so many good Disney films coming out, I can't wait for more epic films. Anyways... that's so awesome they played a New Orleans loop while in line, wicked cool :) Disney's so good about stuff like that :teeth: And it looks like you had a fun M&G. I REALLY want to meet Tiana someday. LOL @ the Jewelry on the teeth comment. So jealous Kristen is getting her train tracks off... hopefully I only have one more year *crosses fingers*

Wow, this was definitely a M&G morning. Ariel & Eric seem like so much fun to meet. :goodvibes I'm sorry you didn't get to see the renewed Tiki Room, one show I desperately want to see thanks to YouTube.

Those costumes are pretty cool! I would love to work in Adventureland when I do the college program, some of those CMs have so much fun acting like Pirates :cloud9: That is so cool about the stalemate too, I read about that actually and didn't know what it was until I noticed they were dead so obviously neither wanted to lose... poor guys. And I really need to smell some of the attractions more often lol

:thumbsup2 to Goofy, he's just awesome and always deserves a thumbs up. Love your little pose too! I wish I did that with characters. I really need to up the ante on how I interact with characters after reading all about your interactions ::yes::

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Great update! :thumbsup2

First off I just wanna say I'm really excited to read about the December I can't wait to get the full story on everything its sounds like you had an amazing time.
Quick warning my comments kind of jump around so sorry about that!

I give you so much credit for waking up at 6:30, I would never be able to do that! I'm not a morning person at all and just the thought of haing to wake up that early makes me cringe. Plus it would remind me of waking up for school which is just a total downer, but I would much rather wake up early for Disney than wake up early for school!

I love both you and Kristen's dresses! They are so adorable!

Oh my goodness the chocolate croisant looks heavenly:cloud9: On my last Disney trip in November we stayed at the Contemporary and they had them at the Contempo Cafe and I had one every morning for breakfast. So delicious!

I agree I like Peter Pan Tink much better.
The person who plays Terrence looks like a woman.

Ugh that women was such a nasty honeybadger! (have you ever seen that video on youtube? It's so funny! Search Crazy Nastya** Honeybadger and its by Randall)

You guys look like you had such nice Meet&Greets!

Can't wait for the next update!

Welcome back, Jess!

The trolley show is so magical--the moment I saw it I fell :love:

How does one get pixie dusted? I didn't know you could do that outside of the BBB!

Welcome Back!

We love your update! You got so much done, and WOW with the characters!

I so want to be on Pirates right now!

Welcome back! Great update! I don't know how you managed to get up at 6:36 AM--must have been Disney magic. The only time my family made rope drop was in DL--we needed a three hour time difference to do it (when 8 AM = 11 AM), we were still on east coast time!

PS: Is it snowing yet? Given your food hint, I believe I went to school in your hometown (our mascot was a blue bull). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter