"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

Loving this trip report. Can't wait to hear the rest. Its also fun being able to keep up with you on Twitter while your there now. Christmas in the world has to have been SO magical and now you get to bring in 2012 at Disney. So jealous.

I haven't been reading your TR so I tried to catch up today. Its still sucha great TR! :goodvibes

Im going down in June with my best friend for my graduation and I am so excited! Its going to be her first time in like 12 years!

I hope your Christmas trip was amazing! I don't know if I could ever go at Christmas because of the crowds! I really can't wait to read the TR for it!

HEY JESS! :goodvibes

I know you're sad to be gone (even though right as I'm typing this, you're still there) but I'm so glad you had such an awesome vacation! I have so enjoyed reading all about it on twitter and I can't wait to read about it in FULL DETAIL on your next TR! :woohoo:

I would have posted this on twitter BUT I wanted you to have something nice to see when you got home (even though it looks like you would have with or without this comment hahaha) soooo... WELCOME HOME, FRUMP! :thumbsup2

Love the update!

Nice that you got to see vicki on this trip. It must have been fun to have the frumps be reunited.

Sad that vicki and dan couldn't go on every ride. But thank goodness for the people who did let them on the rides. and how nice of you and kristen to give them your hotel keys.

Glad that all of you went on toy story mania. Also loved the video segment of this part, in particular the part about the crayon was hillarious!

Hope you had a amazing time in Disney. My brother just came back from disney and said for the most part the weather was amazing! Hopefully when I go next week it will be that warm.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of this trip and your next trip :)

I hope you have a fabulous trip!!! Merry Christmas!!!! :jumping1:

I had an AMAZING time! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Yay, you're off to WDW! Maybe we'll run into each other at the Poly on NYE. ;)

YAY FOR DISNEY! Oh my God it was unbelievable! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you, but I hope you had a magical Christmas and NYE!

HI! I am new to the boards and I am really enjoying your trip reports. I read the Port Report too. I am so excited for you that you are in Disney right now!! :cool1: I will be there in 18 days. Woot!! :dance3: I look forward to your updates and your X-mas report. -Amanda:tinker::tinker:

Welcome to Disboards! I'm so so glad you're here and enjoying the trip reports! I love writing them and it's great to hear positive feedback! I just got back from Disney today and it was absolutely one of the best trips of my life! I am so excited for you - you're going so soon! I can't wait to begin my next TR! It's going to be a PROJECT... but a fun one at that!

By now you should already be in Disney, so I hope you are having a magical time!

Thank you so much! I had a VERY magical time! IT WAS SO FUN!

JESS, YOU ARE CURRENTLY DIGESTING "THE BREAD" IN THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!

I hope you have an absolutely magical trip!!! :wizard:

MERRY CHRISTMAS best frienddd! :santa: :hug:

WHAT A MAGICAL MOMENT OF MY LIFE!
I really really did. Oh my God. I can't even describe to you. AHH. Disney.
And I hope you had a magical christmas with the fam! Sounds like you did!

AHH you are in Disney right now and I've been stalking your Instagram so much! Love it!

Hello princess. :-) I decided to take advantage of my study hall to catch up on all your updates, so here goes:

Lion Section Update:
Yeah, he did sleep in that day. Lazy frump on the log.
That's my one problem with getting the iphone...I NEED MOBILE MAGIC!!!
That fastpass situation really was a total win. We are so good at Disney tripping.
Hahaha the vultures. I HATE BIRDS.
Mmmmmmmmmmm DISNEY PIZZA. How I wish I had some right about now. :/
Mr. Sam <333
Oh no. The stupid tour groups. They are ALWAYS in Camp Minnie-Mickey I swear.
Of course he loves Disney too! It's so beautiful!
I love that crew neck! And Island Mercantile. I could seriously spend all day in there.
They probably did. It's definitely the frumpiest section. :P
He IS soooo good lookin'. ;)

I cannot describe to you how much I miss mobile magic. I NEED IT. The one flaw with the all great iPhone.
I miss my Disney pizza </3 I had Pat's tonight but it was just not the same.
They really are always in Camp Minnie Mickey! God, they kill me.
I got that Crew Neck! Yay!
And dangggg yeah he is.​

We Are One World Update:
We were SOAKED. It was awesome. I loved them Brits. Of course we would be on the ride with them. :P Hehe.
It was SO hot. I was dying.
Nat's a frump. "look away!" "why?" "just do it!" "okay!" *smiles* LOLOL.
Bye bye! :P
I love the Broadway ITTBAB pics. <33 They're so clever!
That's gonna be me and my husband someday. FRUMPS.
I love that parade, but I'm always WAY to hot to sit and watch it. Ugh.
I LOVE Minnie's float so much. It's so freakin' adorable. <3
SPLASH MOUNTAIN. hahaha. The B'rers. Gotta love 'em.
This is why we love Pluto...he praises the Lord too. Hehehe.
And yet I continue to participate in August trips. Ah well.

HAHAHA oh Nat on Dinosaur. So funny. God, I miss that girl.
And yeah I wouldn't have sat through it if I wasn't waiting for my ADR. But I'm glad I did. It was really cute!
LOL Pluto is my fave.​

Tusker House Update:
FOODDDDDDDDDDD. <333
I wanna go to Tusker House. I want that pizza!
Nat's plate: cookies and rice.
Yeah...I'm one of those people. Didn't take any by it in August. :( So sad.
"I hate exiting."
Yay! Next!

HAHAHA oh Nat. Cookies and Rice is all you need in life, dontcha know? (since when am I german? my name must be helga. is that even german? i don't know)​

Wonderful Brilliance Update:
Umm...can you please put this in MY future room!? Forget the kid. hahaha. JKKK. he/she can have it tooo :P
Nat's face= priceless. Toy Story is like the best thing that ever happened to her, besides us! Teeheee.
Those are increadibly clear pictures! Go you!
Not bad for a first-timer! :thumbsup2
I LOVE THE ANIMATION BUILDING. Seriously I think I could spend a whole day in there. I just love it that much.
I want that poster. SO BAD. It's kind of the most awesome thing I've ever seen.
Aw Shar. She loves it. I wish they made Pluto dog treats for Pep!
Prince Eric. <3333333333 WANT.
K I have to go but I'll finish this later! Love youu! :hug:

LOL I have a serious issue with planning out my future children's lives. I was watching these kids in the airport today and I was like OMG I WANT A CHILD!!! They're so fricken cute I can't stand it.
Toy story is the best thing that ever happened to ME. I didn't even realize it until this trip. #obsession

Love you tooooo! Sorry I'm skipping all over the place I just have about a novel and a half to get to coming up. I'm getting scared LOL​

Joyeux Noel to you and your family!!

Thank you! I hope you had a magical Christmas!

I just want to say all of you girls are seriously gorgeous. And Nat has to be the cutest little thing I've ever seen! So sweet.

So jealous you are in Disney right now! I hope you are taking tonnnns of pictures and videos!

Aww thank you so much! That's so nice! And haha aw yes Nat is precious!
Oh my God I have about 3,000 pictures. No big DEAL!!! It was absolutely amazing. I can't even describe it in a sentence. I can't wait for the trip report to begin!​

Alright, so this comment has now commenced the beginning of my entire slew of comments that will catch me up on your TR. Great Christmas gift, right?

hahaha I'm scared. HERE WE GO!​

Anyways... sorry you had to have such a crazy morning. If only you hadn't fallen back to sleep Hehe Well... I gotta say I could've never gone to church during a Disney trip. I'd be dragged to the car, not by the fact I had to go to church, but that I had to leave Disney. Too too heartbreaking :'( Though I think Church is the best reason for having to go off Disney property

Haha I treasure every second of sleep in the morning! And oh I understand that LOL. I wish they just had a church on property, it would make life easier.​

Mmmmm... that croissant looks delicious! CSR just keeps on looking better and better in my eyes. Maybe when I go back to WDW one more time this millenia :rollseye1 I'll have to go there.

It's a great spot! I'm sure you'd enjoy it!​

YAY EPCOT! Sorry to hear you had to miss the Soarin' dash and rope drop because of church, but oh well... you still got some great FPs! 2 and 3 in the afternoon, not to shabby :)

Yeah not too bad!​

Uggghhh... I hate it when Test Track gets to those insane wait times. So annoying, but at least you guys found Mission: SPACE nearby. I'm definitely taking note of the whole "test" thing for Mission: SPACE since I'm slightly claustrophobic and so are some people who may go with me the next time I'm there (whenever that may be).

Yeah definitely do that! And if you don't like it you can exit the ride!​

LOL @ Kristen's forgetfulness this day! You guys must've been in very Frumpy moods or the Frump God had blessed that day with extreme frumpiness hehe Anyways, that's so awesome they gave you TT FPs! It's so awesome when CMs do stuff like that. Hopefully someday that will happen when I'm around ::yes:: And yeah, I can't believe Kim broke off the marriage after 72 days. She was always my least favorite of the three sisters... just saying.

Hahaha oh the heat was making us extremely frumpy! That was awesome though. Thank goodness! I love pixie dust moments like that. I LOVE CM'S!!!​

Okay, back to Disney... that's one pretty awesome on-ride picture of you guys on Test Track. Poor Kristen, a sleep-talker... hehe And I'm so glad Kristen's mom went on the ride, too bad she won't ever truly enjoy it :sad2: Maybe someday... Oh! Shame on you three for dancing on the ride *shakes head in dismay*

Oh thank you! HAHAHA Kristen IS a sleep talker. We always go over what she said in her sleep the next morning whenever we have a sleepover. It's quite humerous. And heyyy come on now, you know you can't resist dancing!!​

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

So for the 50 billionth time I will try to comment on this darn chapter. Just remember how dedicated I was to get this comment together. ::yes:: lol

Mmmmmmmm... Sunshine Seasons... everytime I see the epic food pictures from that place, the more I want to go. Everything just looks so good there. I feel like I missed out on so many good CS opportunities on my last trip reading this TR. SHEESH! :sad2: Anyways, I'm definitely going to make note of the Strawberry Shortcake and Panini. They look like my kind of thing :teeth:

It is a wonderful spot! Just make a note of it to try it next time! I'm glad you already know what you want!​

I'm sorry to hear about the crazy heat you had to endure through World Showcase and in turn, meet a crummy Snow White. That definitely didn't seem like it added more incentive to stay there, but you got out fine enough... I guess. LOL @ the pin package fanning :laughing: And after seeing Schoolbread enter as the Pinnacle of this TR, I am definitely going to have to get that next time I'm in EPCOT :thumbsup2 I'm also sure you guys will hold me to it so... yeah lol

Ughhh thinking about that heat just makes me want to take a nap in an airconditioned room. LOL it was terrible. And oh yeah, you better get some school bread or Kristen will go after you! (the minute she finds out I didn't have any during my entire christmas trip she's going to freak out!!!)​

YAY SOARIN'! Definitely a good ride to ride after a long walk from WS to the Land, especially with the AC. Poor Schoolbread though :sad2: Well, at least it didn't ruin it, just... melted it ;) I think its awesome how you guys pointed out the deer face the guy makes in the Pre-Show. Never noticed that before... probably because I didn't know what a deer face was until after my second trip. Fail... I also gotta give a big :thumbsup2 to Nat liking the ride. I still need to ride in that First Row... GRRRR... currently I detest how that ride puts me in a bad seat lol

Definitely! Hahaha omg just watch that preshow, he makes multiple deer faces! You should request to be in row one! They'll put you there if you ask!​

I think I've now come to a Frump TR first... pool time. I think you guys waited until the end of the trip to go into the pool if I recall, so this was definitely an interesting update, especially when it starts with a BUG picture :)

I know right?! We NEVER go to the pool because we are so majorly commando. But this was necessary. And LOL the bug. How obnoxious.​

I always love the quiet pools. Over the two trips I've taken, I always ended up at the pool, either at a time when nobody was there or in the quiet pool itself if the resort allowed it. They are always so much nicer, especially when it's at a time you need to cool off at. And it looks to me like Coronado's didn't disappoint (even though you didn't really take the word 'quiet' in quiet pool too seriously lol)

Yeah I agree! Quiet pools are great!​

Love the pictures of all of you jumping into the pool! Those pictures are so hard to get if you don't have a good camera or the right one. :thumbsup2 How I miss those palm trees too! Every trip I've taken to Disney so far I always take a picture of the palm trees, they are just so symbolic of Disney. I say they should be taken into consideration as national landmarks ::yes::

Thank you! Thanks to my fancy camera and the nice lighting, we were able to get a good one on the first try! I love palm trees too!!​

Ooooo... ADRs coming up I see... can't wait to read about those! :mickeyjum

WOOO!!! Monorail time! And I love that little outtake you introduced to us. I'm taking notes btw lol Okay, moving on...

That's so cool, you got to see Monorail Peach being tested! It's funny to think how now you could possibly be riding that monorail... YOWZER! Love your picture of the Contemporary... hopefully someday I'll be staying there or the just as beautiful, Bay Lake Tower. I also gotta give a big :thumbsup2 to the Castle, always deserves that :goodvibes Teehee

I love Monorail Peach! It's fully functioning now and I rode it several times over the past 9 days!
I'm tellin' ya, get vacation club someday! Best investment you'll make in your LIFE!​

YAY THE POLY (and Kona)! Sorry to hear you had a lot of waiting for traffic clearance. So glad that never happened to me when I "got lost" on the monorail. That would've not been a fun ride at all :sad2:

Mmmmm... All this food at Kona looks so good... and that Bread... oh, if you're talking about the Texas Roadhouse Bread, then this bread has to be good. I love the bread they have there <333 And that smoothie, oh they look so good :cloud9: So glad you mentioned them, now I can add Kona to my to-do list of ADRs :thumbsup2

That's what I'm talkin' about! That bread is AWESOME! Kona is an amazing spot - don't miss it!​

Oh wow... more good-looking food lol Why must you always pick the best dishes to have, Jess?! Seriously, you know I won't be going back there for sometime... grrrr... jk :teeth: I definitely gotta try that chicken, seems like my kind of thing, never had coconut with Chicken... hmmmm... And if you can't go wrong with a Kona Kone, I'll have to take you up on that as well ;)

I plan my meals very intricately! LOL and those sound like great choices! Although the steak is my favorite entree there!​

Glad to hear you had a nice meal. Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

:-)

Still going strong...

I also can say now you guys are very productive when it comes to waiting around. Well... maybe it's just Disney lol I love those little Disney transportation plushes or whatever they are. When I go to DL (which I think is going to be soon), I'm definitely going to buy the monorail one, it looks pretty awesome ::yes:: Same with those awesome antenna toppers since I'll be getting a car in the coming year... hopefully ;)

YAY FOR CARS! I have a pink minnie mouse princess antenna topper on my car! I call my car the disney mobile sometimes LOL. Her real name is brooke.​

Love your pictures of the balloons and the castle! It's sad to think I haven't actually bought one of those balloons. So very deprived... maybe next time! And the Confectionary looks as gorgeous as ever. I really hope to go in there the next time I'm in the World. I feel like I miss out on so much reading these TRs. I need to fix that :D

I don't think I have either! I love that store too! It smells great!​

I gotta say, I'm loving how you guys are having a sudden interest in pins. Nobody on the DIS really likes them so I'm glad they are getting some love on this TR and I want that Muppets set! Hopefully Kristen didn't take all of them. *looks at Kristen* Yeah, uhuh, that's right, you give them to me, RIGHT NOW lol

Just wait for the next trip report... PIN CITY! I got almost every one of the muppets pins except for animal! I couldn't find him. Oh well, next time!​

Enough of my random banter... I guess its time for some rides in the MK! Big :thumbsup2 to Carousel of Progress and the-ride-that-moves-people, so unloved except for the people who know what their talking about aka DISers. *chuckles* And I can't wait to see what becomes of those lovely Space Mountain Fastpasses :teeth:

umm I LOVE THE PEOPLE MOVER!!!! It's the best ride EVER!​

By the end of this, I'll have gained SOOO many comments. Now onto the next chapter...

Now it's some time for Fantasyland... I shall talk in my princess voice (just imagine I'm talking in my princess voice then laugh ;)) And seriously, why are you dancing on the tea cups? Don't you see the sign or will I have to show you the picture you took? :sad2: Silly frumps...

HAHAHA oh princess voice. Oh january. What a trip. And we just can't control ourselves... WE LOVE TO DANCE!​

WOOT! DUMBO! I'm so sad I won't be able to go on that (well more than likely). I feel such a fail of a DISer because I never went on it and I had so many chances too anyways, especially because the first time I saw Wishes I was standing in the exact same spot as you guys. It really is so cool watching it in Fantasyland. You are in the middle of it all! Though the spinning and tilting your neck backwards so far isn't exactly comfortable the whole experience is awesome :thumbsup2 I'm glad you enjoyed it yourself and nobody else knocks watching Wishes in FL :)

One day you will go on Dumbo! It is cool.. but I still prefer the Main Street view!​

Wait... SWSA is still open! GOSH! I thought I had ridden it for the last time and now its still going strong. That's annoying especially when they will probably shut down the one ride I haven't been on... :sad2: Disney can't you just give a guy a break, PWEASE? Well... at least you will have a few more rides on a classic attraction :thumbsup2

Yup it is! AW DANG I never went on it this past trip. Oh well!​

Oh that's so cool the guy was making a water drawing. I've actually never seen CMs do that before, that's pretty awesome, though I would agree with Trysten, it seems more of a Roger Rabbit then a Mickey, but again... I also see it more of a Mr. Toad then a Mickey, I wonder who would agree with me on that one lol Well, at least you know of one character, the CM in the background :laughing:

I see that happen very rarely. It is cool! He did his best lol​

It's time for... SPACE MOUNTAIN! The best ride EVER... Oh my gosh, that picture of Nat has a scary resemblance to a friend of mine on SM, who always managed to take such a good on-ride photo, seriously it was terrifying. I just don't understand how people are able to take such good photos like that. Maybe I'll change that around next time I go :)

Love that ride! Hahaha that's really funny! Just plan out your ride photos and they'll come out great!​

I'm so angry with myself for not checking out that queue when I had the chance to. It looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully Tigger's Playful Spot or whatever its called (you can tell I've been deprived when I say that) is open again, that looked like a lot of fun. If we ever meet up, I'll be the totally cool older kid jumping around on that ride haha

It's okay! You'll just have to go back! And I think that the tigger spot is closed up! As of yesterday anyway there were bushes there haha. Like the one where the CM broke his leg? That one I'm talking about.​

Alright so this day is done, WOOO!!! One more to go... (On this TR I mean)

Haunted Mansion :love: One of my favorites... I'm so sad I never got to see VMK when it was in operation. I've heard so much about it. Just my luck, my parents had to wait until I was 13 to go to the happiest place on Earth, sadness :( Maybe someday they will revive it, if it really was so popular... I'll just hope for the day that happens so I can enjoy this place everyone is talking about :goodvibes

You would have been obsessed with VMK hahaha it's not even funny. I hope they will someday. It was absolutely beyond description... such brilliance.​

YAY SPLASH! Wait... whoa... that doesn't look good. I can't believe it was so damaged. Splash Mountain is the most popular ride in WDW. Well... hope they get everything fixed soon. And about the Splash... I think they have been playing around with the water jets that shoot up when you go down the drop, they are what really get you wet and they shut them off at random times so you may not have been lucky enough to go on when they were on :confused3

It was all fixed as of last night! And yeah they have been playing around with the jets, because sometimes they're on and sometimes they aren't!​

YAY! You're not leaving so soon... mmm... that Cinnamon Bun looks delicious! I want one now! Note to self, stop by the Main Street Bakery next time in the world :thumbsup2 And wow, I can't believe how that cinnamon bun made you all so frumpy. Kristen's random videos of people was hilarious. I also love your substitution of the word/syllable frump in attractions at WDW. Kristen's Frump-Har Magic... I presume a descendant of Muppet Vision 3D... 33333DDDDDD... lol And that's so funny how Frump fits in perfectly for Mouse! I wonder what other words you could fit in... M I C K E Y ... hmmm... Will have to sleep on that one.

SO GOOD. Hahaha that was probably our frumpiest night. I didn't think it would get frumpier than that first night and then it did. So funny.​

And now that you mention about the shirt... yeah, a bit weird how people just seem taken aback about compliments like that. It's nice, isn't it? Well, from the video, it looked like a little kid, so I think they may have been shy and... well that's understandable, but still... :/ People these days lol

I don't know! LOL I don't know how people perceive those compliments. I mean, we may just be too frumpy for them to handle. Oh well!​

Alright, last comment for awhile so I can be more productive with other things...

DHS! WOO!!! I'm sorry to hear about your little troubles with your card, but that is really weird how Nat has the "card" and you have the paper ticket. Talk about major oxymoron right there lol It probably was because you had upgraded on that ticket from a park hopper to an AP. I don't think Disney generally changes the type of tickets. Kinda strange :/

Yeah I don't know! It's kind of confusing.​

I can't believe you were in and out of DHS in 20 MINUTES! That's pretty fast, especially with the TSM Mad Dash, though I'm guessing if you got through that without a scratch, Starring Rolls wouldn't be a problem :thumbsup2 And everything looks so good in that place, mmmm... that's on my list now ::yes:: Love the pictures of you and Nat in front of the Hat with your "matching" shirts :D

I know, that's disgustingly fast haha. LOVE STARRING ROLLS I went there for breakfast like three or four times on this past trip. And oh thank you!​

You guys were definitely lucky, I'm shocked the AK bus came right up when you went out to get on it. That rarely ever happens! The way the bus driver was shocked you ran right on, I can totally understand her shock. :D

I know we lucked out!​

Mmmmm... the Red Velvet cupcake looks so good! I've tried something like that before and your right it is divine, but I think the WDW one is better. I must try it, especially when you say Nat liked it and she doesn't like cupcakes. So much to learn from this TR lol

This one is PERFECT at starring rolls. YUM. Haha I'm glad you're learning a lot. TAKE NOTES!​

Just thought I'd let you know that OpenVMK is back in development. It has some technical talk on the homepage (You can't use Safari to see it) that says some stuff about what they're doing. I just wanted to let to know about it :)

AHH REALLY!? Ah that could be why it's not showing up for me. Keep me updated on if anything happens!

The final stretch... needed a days break I hope that's okay :thumbsup2

LOL don't worry I didn't even notice. I'm doing these all in a row so I understand how tiring it is! lol​

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get to Kali in time for the shorter wait time. I can't believe the time changed that fast. Usually its pretty close when you check the time on an App... strange... oh well... and about an app on the iPhone, try Undercover Tourist. I bought it on my iPod Touch thinking there would be WiFi in the parks (of course there wasn't), but they are really close in with Disney and a lot of Disney Fanatics (like us) use it and add their input when needed (like waiting times). I'm not sure about character greeting times on that one since my iPod has ended its short run, but I recall it does. It was a very useful app for planning as well :goodvibes

Ah okay. I have the Magic Guide which does a lot of similar stuff but I will look for that one too!​

Big :thumbsup2 to EE! :-) And that was so nice Kristen and Sarah let you guys use their FPs for Kilimanjaro, though I'm sorry you had such a harsh wait and then didn't see any animals on the ride. Summer definitely doesn't cooperate with places like Animal Kingdom lol Love the Hakuna Matata picture :)

Oh definitely not. AK and Summer are NOT friends lol. And thanks!​

YAY PIZZAFARI! Everytime I read about this place in your TRs, the more I want to check it out. CSs will definitely help when I start having to really lower the bar on what we reserve when my family and I go to Disney (or friends... again). Totally taking notes on the Strawberry Parfait right now (DON'T BUY!) :D

You need too!! I don't know what it is about that place but it's just one of my favorites.I'm glad you're making a mental list!​

Oh Donald, so unloved, but at least they had fans blowing in his line based on how hot you say it was. And you got such great pictures with him! :thumbsup2 BTW, great picture of you and Kristen with the Timon and Pumba plush, too bad there was no Simba ;)

Thank you! And I know! I wish simba was included!​

Oh, FotLK another show I need to see! I'm so angry I missed it on my last trip. Darn me, for being too headstrong about going on DINOSAUR and EE *smacks self* GRRRR... Oh well, always next time :) And that's so weird how they have the Giraffes make Sheep noises. Like I guess they had to be creative with a silent animal, but still a bit of a turn off. Hopefully I'll be in the Lion section when I go ::yes::

I can't believe you haven't seen that show considering how much you love lion king!! You are going to die... it's AMAZING.​

Next update...

I'm shocked how those British people didn't want to get wet. I mean, it is the whole point of a water ride TO GET WET! I just don't understand some people, but at least you guys got doused. It definitely seemed too hot for you not to deserve that (especially being stuck with crazy british people :scared1:)

Thank God! it was freaking HOT. Ugh I hate thinking about that disgusting feeling of extreme heat lol​

Oh my gosh, that DINOSAUR picture is just awesome! I've always loved the looking the other direction thing, but the other people in the ride are hilarious. First the dude behind Nat has the most ridiculous face ever then the girl next to him, is covering her eyes and being all kooky then its the two girls just smiling. Now, we move to the front of youse guise and there is the thumbs up kid with the totally terrified family. I probably should make a storyboard of that whole situation lol

Oh thanks LOL. Oh my gosh I know right?! One of the funniest ride pictures of all time. I'm so glad I took a picture of it.​

Awwww... I'm sorry you didn't get to see Finding Nemo. I know how much you love that show. Hopefully Nat will be able to see it later in the trip (report), but more reason for It's Tough to be a Bug. I love those little posters too, huge musical fan here, though I've yet to see a Broadway show, I am actor (and stage crew person), so I like that stuff. I've actually been in Beauty & the Beast, the only one of those I've been in. It actually happened the year my first trip to Disney happened (8th grade). It was a fun show and probably one I will always remember. I was an "enchanted object" persay too (the candlestick), but I also had a solo in "Belle", which was pretty cool for my last middle school show. It was funny though... when I saw the show in DHS, I was criticizing the whole thing and by far, ours was better lol... Hopefully I'll get to do another Disney show in High School :cloud9:

We never got to it! But that's okay - no big deal! And ah yeah I totally understand. I switched my major to theatre so I get the obsession. I auditioned for B&TB but I didn't make it because I had just started off my musical career, and I will always be sad that I didn't get to be in it. Oh well, maybe someday!​

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hasn't seen MJJP through and through, so far the only Disney parade I have not seen. It's sad really, hopefully it will still be there when I go back. :) LOL @ the guys in the Mike Wazowski shirts and purple hair, what character, they totally deserved those thumbs up. Poor Mickey at the end, though, a long long day for him :sad2:

Yeah don't worry, I don't think that parade will go away for a long, long time! And LOL oh yeah, they were so funny.​

Again... almost there... I think I'm just dragging this out a bit too much...

LOL maybe. :P But that's okay! I'm keeping up!​

Oh, I totally understand how you could sing and listen to the Mickey's Jammin' Jungle song over and over again. Those parade songs are just so catchy, I listen to them all the time. My Disney Fix, when I won't be going for another millenia, listening to Disney music and loops :love:

I listen to Disney music more often than radio music hahaha I understand. I'm listening to it right now actually!​

Oooo... Tusker House... I'm still pondering why we never ended up going there over Yak & Yeti when we were choosing what our ADR at AK was on my first trip. It definitely seems the most popular (because of the Donald breakfast), though Yak & Yeti is obviously better ;) Though the make-your-own-PB&J sounds wicked fun! Like you hate making PB&J at home, but Disney PB&J I'm sure tastes better and is a lot more fun to make (because you know you want to make it hahaha). Oh and the desserts... I just want those whole plates oohhh... another place to put on my list of try-to-dos (since you said it was bland :/)

Oh I like Yak and Yeti MUCH better. Tusker is good, but sort of blah. Except for those PB&J's... best part!​

Oh wow, leaving the park already. LOL @ Nat on the bench, if only we could make our home at Disney *sigh* :cloud9: And that is one heckuva line for CSR! Reminds me a lot of what we nearly had to wait in for ASMu after IllumiNations... oh gosh, now flashbacks of my major flip-flop blisters... good times, good times... Okay moving on...

Hahaha my home basically is disney! and UGH flip flop blisters are the WORST. I have grown to love my sneakers, I'm not gonna lie.​

Can't wait to read about your park for the night! :mickeyjum

YAY! BACK TO HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS! I almost forgot about those lovely golden tickets you had snagged just a few hours earlier. I think it's awesome how much Nat loves Toy Story, it makes going on a just as awesome ride like that even more... well, for lack of a better word, AWESOME!! lol I wonder if that translated to your epic high scores. Seriously, the closest I've gotten to that is 99,000... :sad2: And just saying, about the cloud wallpaper, why not just get it for your room yourself? hehe

hahaha lots of information to take in! I understand. Nat's love for toy story has rubbed off on me haha. It's insane. And my epic high score was achieved on this trip. I'm SO proud of myself. Just wait until this next TR to hear all about my TSM obsession. GET READY. And haha very true about the cloud wallpaper. I don't know! I should.​

Oh my gosh, why must you enter into another attraction I have yet to go on? SHEESH!! After I finish catching up I'll be begging the maternal unit to bring me to WDW and then I won't go for another few millenia. Not. Cool. ;) The little Pre-Show sounds so cool, I mean, anything with Mushu has to be cool. He is such a great character and played by one of the funniest actors ever: Eddie Murphy. Between Donkey and Mushu, he is hilarious! Okay getting off topic... Love the poster! I really need more Disney posters especially with the empty frames lying around my room... *prays for a DL trip*

You will go soon I'm sure! WDW Freaks can not stay away too long! Mushu is great! Love him. Thank you! And I agree disney posters need to be more common.​

I think the name of that street is Hollywood Boulevard, but lemme check the map I have saved from past trips (you know... for studying purposes)... YUP I WAS RIGHT! I feel like a true DISer again :lovestruc Oh and that is an awesome candle holder, probably should've gotten one of those for my mom when I was last down there (gotta love the convenience of having it sent to your room). Too bad all my spending went to the ten pins of which I currently own :) Can't wait to see your lanyard when you get back from your Christmas trip. :teeth:

Good job! I always get confused in DHS with the name of the lands because they're all streets and boulevards and stuff. My Mom LOVES that candle holder, she still talks about how it was the perfect present! And Ahh my collection of pins is fantastic... I'm SO excited about it!​

Awwww... One Man's Dream... I feel so ashamed that I haven't set foot in there. I mean... I tried to on my last trip, but my friends wouldn't go anywhere near it and it probably wouldn't have been a good experience. Though I think after all the documentaries, research papers, ya know... all that jazz, I know enough about the guy, but still he is my hero, so the more to know, the better :-) He is such an amazing man, though there isn't much people know about him, he is a great man and a word without him would be a sad one indeed. Thank you Walt Disney for everything you've done! :')

NEXT TIME you definitely need to! He has given me a reason to live. I am eternally greatful.​

Can't wait to read more (where's the tissues? :') )! :mickeyjum

Only one more to go after this...

I was wondering how you ended up from Pixar Place to Star Tours... I guess picture order or something lol I'm so angry with myself about that ride, Star Tours. I never went on the original and now hearing about the new ride, I can't WAIT to go on it. It looks like tons of fun. And I want to be the Rebel Spy just for the cool shirt! lol Too bad you didn't buy it :/ And the guy with the lightsaber was hilarious in your video, it's funny how those people seem to draw so much attention, there was a whole circle around him. I hope he gets paid extra :thumbsup2

It's AWESOME you'll love it. Oh if you go up to the CM in the ride, just tell them "i'm feeling rebellious" and perchance you could possibly be the rebel spy. I learned that last night! And yeah he was awesome!​

Mmmm... that Carrot Cake Cookie looks SOOOO good, IT'S SO DARN HUGE! Why can't they sell these here, so I won't be taunted by the goodness... urrrgghhh... DARN YOU DISNEY! ;) Oh and a big :thumbsup2 to the mirror and the Hidden Mickey! :)

SO GOOD. I know right?! Oh well it makes the food special!​

Oh, that's awesome Kristen you guys are thinking about the DVC. I really wish I could do that. If only my family liked Disney more... where did our first trip go wrong that that will be my only trip as a whole family :confused3 Very depressing... maybe someday that statement will change.

I'm sorry! Someday. My family has DVC and it's the best thing we ever bought! That and Annual Passes!​

Those are some awesome shots you took in front of the Sorcerer Mickey Hat. I love the one where it looks like you and Kristen are holding the hat up. When I go again with my friends, I'll definitely be forcing them to do something like that. And too bad you were too close to the hat so it didn't look authentically like you were wearing it :( Hopefully next time...

Thank you! Haha yeah you need friends who will play along with all that kind of stuff! And yeah we were too lazy to move lol​

Oh my gosh, those are some awesome coffee mugs! And I give you BIG :thumbsup2 for liking those Pluto ones. I'll have to text him about that one hehe Oh, I missed another thumbs up for Nat's Mickey Bar, seeing all these pictures of Mickey Bars my mouth is starting to water... THE DELICIOUSNESS!!! LOL @ your little bathroom debacle, what is Disney with the bathrooms? Seriously, they hide them way too well, it's annoying!!! Youse guise... lol And that's so awesome they played the Brady Bunch theme song. I've been trying to memorize that whole thing forever. Love all the old TV Shows :goodvibes

Pluto is my favorite! I love the Brady Bunch too... my mom and I watched every single episode when I was in middle school all in a row!​

Okay, this is the last of my Christmas gift... I promise there will be no more catching up from here on out ::yes::

THANK GOD! I mean uh.... :p hahaha just kidding I'm glad you're here. I'm just tired. I think if you ever have to catch up again, maybe cut down a little bit. I'm exhausted now! LOL​

WOOT! VICK HAS ARRIVED! Too bad she didn't get to stay with you guys for the whole trip. And we meet the man who was discovered amongst the book of faces lol DAN! I find it funny how they are the only two blondes in your little group :laughing: Only blondes would notice these things of course :P Anyways...

I know! Al of our plans just weren't lining up! Oh well. And yay for dan! He's so funny. He's actually a brunette, Vick is the only blonde.​

Awesome that you guys went on Star Tours again and I'm so jealous of both of you and Vick for being a rebel spy! Someday... someday... someday... SOMEDAY... okay, I'm getting a bit pushy now :rolleyes1 Sad to hear about Kristen's deer pin though, though there are a lot of amazing pins out there, just not that one, but at least you have the picture to commemorate it by.

You will be don't worry! Just use the little trick I told you! And haha don't worry I now own that pin, myself!​

:thumbsup2 to Tower of Terror! I really would've loved to have seen that deer face photo, but I think the one you have is awesome and I have to ask why you are always in the back, the front is where its at lol And I can't believe those CMs at RnRC. Sheesh, way to be people! Good thing they weren't recognizable and got on with your room keys. You nice little vets :)

I don't know!! That's just where we get stuck. Oh well. And I know, so obnoxious. Kristen and I are so kind.​

Uggghhh... the breaking point of a trip is never fun! Trust me, I've been there and I've learned my lesson. When your feet begin to hurt, just take off those flip flops and RUN! Yeah, that's right RUN! It will solve all your problems "and always let your conscience be your guide"... oh gosh, I'm all over the place right now. Okay moving on... Big :thumbsup2 to the free cake! Someday I will be able to wear the pretty birthday pin! :)

Yeah basically! Hahaha that's the only way to survive. Wow, I'm so tired LOL just thinking about being at a park right now makes me want to take a nap. And yay I hope you can someday too! It wasn't even Kristen and Sarah's birthday but they wore them the whole time. I can't do that because I need to feel like it's my actual birthday... but you know. They celebrate every day.​

Awesome you guys got on for that one last ride on TSM! I'm guessing you could call it your ride of the day haha LOL @ Dan and Kristen's obsession with the Periwinkle crayon! It is a pretty cool crayon when you think about it, the name is really what makes it. Periwinkle, Periwinkle, Pe-ri-wink-le, PEERRRRIIIIWWWWIIIINNNNKKKKLLLLLEEEE... I could go all day with that and Orange is always awesome, we all know that! haha And way to steal the multiple glasses picture idea... jk, I think it's better when the camera used is of better quality :thumbsup2

TSM is the ride of my LIFE!!! I love that crayon too! And lol oh did you do that picture too? haha it's a clever idea​

Those are some great last pictures of you guys leaving the park. Dan and Vick are just too cute together... book of faces *giggles*... And I love the one of you other three girls laying on the ground... FRUMPS! hehe Sorry to hear about how when you got back to your room, you were lagging a little and a bit sore. Well, it's all for Disney remember that!

Thanks! And omg yeah they are. They are like my favorite couple ever. And oh thank you haha. Ahh I am so tired just remembering that moment!​

Loving this trip report. Can't wait to hear the rest. Its also fun being able to keep up with you on Twitter while your there now. Christmas in the world has to have been SO magical and now you get to bring in 2012 at Disney. So jealous.

Thank you for following along! It was so fun to tweet from the world - I can't wait to do it again someday! That was one of the most magical trips ever, and NYE was probably one of my top favorite nights! i can't wait to tell you all about it!

I haven't been reading your TR so I tried to catch up today. Its still sucha great TR! :goodvibes

Im going down in June with my best friend for my graduation and I am so excited! Its going to be her first time in like 12 years!

I hope your Christmas trip was amazing! I don't know if I could ever go at Christmas because of the crowds! I really can't wait to read the TR for it!

Aww thank you for catching up! Welcome back!
Have an AMAZING time! You're going to have a blast!
OMG it was!!! It was crowded but we totally worked around it. It was one of the best trips of my life!!

HEY JESS! :goodvibes

I know you're sad to be gone (even though right as I'm typing this, you're still there) but I'm so glad you had such an awesome vacation! I have so enjoyed reading all about it on twitter and I can't wait to read about it in FULL DETAIL on your next TR! :woohoo:

I would have posted this on twitter BUT I wanted you to have something nice to see when you got home (even though it looks like you would have with or without this comment hahaha) soooo... WELCOME HOME, FRUMP! :thumbsup2

Hello!!
Wahh I am home now, but thank you for the message! Thanks for following along and I'm so glad you enjoyed it all! I can't wait to start writing the TR! It's gonna be a great one!
Hahaha thank you for the comment! And thanks for the welcome home! Can't wait to start writing!!

Love the update!

Nice that you got to see vicki on this trip. It must have been fun to have the frumps be reunited.

Sad that vicki and dan couldn't go on every ride. But thank goodness for the people who did let them on the rides. and how nice of you and kristen to give them your hotel keys.

Glad that all of you went on toy story mania. Also loved the video segment of this part, in particular the part about the crayon was hillarious!

Hope you had a amazing time in Disney. My brother just came back from disney and said for the most part the weather was amazing! Hopefully when I go next week it will be that warm.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of this trip and your next trip :)

Thank you! Yes it was great! Yeah, I'm glad it all worked out. We only experience trouble at RnR thankfully!
Oh thank you hahaha. We love TSM!!
I did it was absolutely an unbelievable trip!! The weather was good! It's supposed to drop within the next few days but hopefully it'll be good when you're there!
Thank you!

I have been reading your trip reports for the past couple weeks!! Love them!! I am going to Disney with my best friend at the end of May, and we are such Disney freaks, too!! I like getting your perspective on these trips and what you like to do since we are also disney-crazed young ladies :goodvibes Excited to read your Christmas TR, since that is our next goal after our May trip:: To Go During Christmas!!! Hope you had an amazing time!!!! :thumbsup2

I have been reading your trip reports for the past couple weeks!! Love them!! I am going to Disney with my best friend at the end of May, and we are such Disney freaks, too!! I like getting your perspective on these trips and what you like to do since we are also disney-crazed young ladies :goodvibes Excited to read your Christmas TR, since that is our next goal after our May trip:: To Go During Christmas!!! Hope you had an amazing time!!!! :thumbsup2

Aww I'm so glad! Thanks for reading and I'm happy you're enjoying :) You are going to have an AMAZING trip!! Especially if you are Disney Freaks... that just makes it even better. I'm so excited to write the Christmas TR... it's going to be awesome! I hope you get to go during Christmas one day - it's absolutely unbelievable!!! :lovestruc

Welcome back Jess! I've missed your updates while you were enjoying the World (but then again, I was a bit MIA myself since I went home to visit my family for a few days). Hope the holidays were fun for you.

welcome back jess! i've missed reading your updates on here but i've been following along on your twitter (hopefully that doesn't sound too creepy :laughing: ) and i cannot wait to read about your Christmas trip because it sounded like you had a magical time! Me and my sister went the 18th - 22nd so i'm interested to see how much changed during the crazy christmas week compared to the week before! thanks for keeping me occupied for 12 days or so and i can't want to read about it here! :goodvibes

I'M HOME!
Well... sort of. I mean, Disney is my real home. So I'm back to my second home.
Anyways.... AHHH THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST TRIPS EVER!!! I'm not even kidding when I say that. Every time I go to Disney it gets better and better, I swear.
I really really want to start my December Trip report, however, tonight I am just too tired to write out a whole introduction post. But expect it to be up and running very soon! I probably will start it before I finish this one because I'm just too excited.
As for now, I'm going to update the August one, because that will not require extensive thinking since I basically already wrote it out in my trip journal. So I hope you enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 29: Good Morning, GOOD MORNING!!!!
August 23rd, 2011

This morning was another bright and early one, and we were up at 6:36 am to get ready for early extra magic hours!

I honestly don't even know how we did this, looking back on it now. 6:36 AM!?! Like... I'm tired for the rest of the day if I wake up at 8. I just don't even know how I survived.

We were all supposed to meet at the bus stop at 7 am, but we were a little late. But so was the bus so it all worked out! Perfect.

We climbed onboard the motor coach and headed to the Magic Kingdom! And this was my first official time doing this early extra magic hour business. I'm tellin' ya... I can stay up late, but getting up early does not happen often!

We were all EXTREMELY tired. Poor Nat was getting a sore throat. Kristen's voice was gone. And my feet were KILLING ME! Wow, why did we do this to ourselves again? hahaha

We got to the Magic Kingdom and watched the Rope Drop! Hooray!

We had a photopass photographer take a picture of the whole gang while we were walking down Main Street U.S.A.

dsc0918i.jpg

And we admired this beautiful thing:

dsc0919e.jpg

We went right in and went to Fantasyland.

dsc0920oj.jpg

We grabbed Peter Pan's Flight Fastpasses, and then we got surprise PhilharMagic Fastpasses! Woohoo! I didn't even know they did that.

We hopped on the carrousel, which was our first ride of the day. How fun. I actually really enjoy carrousels... I know, I'm five years old.

dsc0923f.jpg

We stopped in Castle Couture and all of us got "pixie dusted!" So cute. I mean, what girl doesn't love excessive sparkles in her hair? I know I can't pass up that opportunity.

dsc0929l.jpg

After that, we exited Fantasyland.

dsc0931g.jpg

We headed back to Main Street and watched the Trolley show! Sue was excited - that's all she wanted to do. She loves that show!

dsc0934h.jpg

After, we went into the Main Street Bakery and we got breakfast!

I got a yogurt parfait, which is actually REALLY good here. Yogurt Parfaits are one of my favorite snacks in the world, so this was great! The fruit was very fresh!

dsc0936az.jpg

Kristen got an Apple Turnover, which is just a beautiful looking thing. (And it tastes FANTASTIC!)

dsc0939p.jpg

And Nat got a big ol' Iced Coffee to wake her up.

dsc0938yj.jpg

She also got a chocolate croissant. Yum!

dsc0937y.jpg

Once we ate, we decided we needed to do some character meet and greets. Back in the day in August when I had an old flip phone and Mobile Magic, all of the wait times were at the palm of my hand. How convenient.

DISNEY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MOBILE MAGIC COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPHONE! PLEASE!!!!!

Ahem.

First we headed over to Adventureland to meet Tinkerbell! I had never met her before so that was pretty cool. Tink used to be my favorite when I was in like 8th grade. She's all over my room! My comforter and pillowcases have Tinkerbell on them, I have a bunch of pictures on my walls, tons of pins, etc.

Except, the Tinkerbell I love is the Peter Pan Tinkerbell. I haven't seen this whole new movie series with her, but the thought of Tink talking really weirds me out.

Anyways... we had trouble locating her spot, but eventually figured out it was in that character greeting building in Adventureland.

The inside of that building is themed really well. It's very authentic to the whole fairy thing. I was very impressed with the decorations! They also have little cartoon clips in the queue which are pretty entertaining.

We waited in the very short line and met Terrance first. (...who the heck is he?!)

dsc0947a.jpg

Then Tink second!

dsc0948f.jpg

The whole process only took about 10 minutes! Perfect!

Our next stop was to meet my FAVORITES...... ALADDIN AND JASMINE!!!!

We were the second ones in line, but this family cut us. Oh my God, this was a huge ordeal.

We were standing outside of the roped area, and then the cast members let down the rope. So Kristen got ahead of the Mom who cut us, and the Mom FLIPPED. She was like, "GET BACK HERE, YOU DON'T DO THAT!" We were like... what the heck? We were here first!

Us frumps are very easygoing, but that made us mad. That was a NASTY woman. I don't think I've even been so annoyed with another guest before.

After that little glitch, Aladdin and Jasmine came outside! They went on their magical moment carpet ride and then came back to greet!

Hello, my handsome prince.

dsc0950n.jpg

Kristen and Sarah had their birthday buttons on, so Jasmine and Aladdin asked when their birthdays were (May and June) and they thought they were celebrating them a little late!

Jasmine liked my "genie" blue nail polish I had on my toes.

I absolutely love this picture because we all look SO happy. Nat and I just look extremely interested in what they are saying.

dsc0951j.jpg

And for the picture, Aladdin asked if he could have my arm. *swoon*

dsc0953r.jpg

We decided to meet Tiana next!

dsc0954cp.jpg

She was greeting in Liberty Square! It was also my first time meeting her, because I finally came to appreciate her and her movie. Princess and the Frog is a FANTASTIC film. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to IMMEDIATELY. I was very skeptical at first because I didn't want to accept any new princesses, but dang, this movie blew me out of the water.

So did Tangled, but that is another story. I would hope to GOD you have all seen that one too. MASTERPIECE.

As you can tell, I am really impressed with those most recent princess movies. Disney did a fantastic job.

Anyways. Tiana. There was cute little New Orleans Music playing in the queue. I loved that! Disney set the scene!

dsc0955s.jpg

dsc0956i.jpg

It was finally our turn! Tiana asked us where we were from. We told her, and she said "You know what's coming up soon there? The Wing fest! I know everything about food!" She also knew about our famous local restaurant that has the best wings in the city!

She sounded just like the real Tiana - she was SO cute. She told Kristen she liked her "jewelry" in her teeth. (aka her braces... which she is getting off tomorrow!!! Well, now it's after midnight. So TODAY!!)

And she also told us we were all so pretty! She seriously is adorable. I love Tiana!

dsc0958t.jpg

Then we went back to Adventureland and got in line for Ariel and Eric. This was the first time I ever met Prince Eric!! How exciting. I'm so glad he comes out for meet and greets now.

They loved me and Kristen's nails! They were very intrigued by all of the designs! Eric told us "we had a lot of time on our hands." LOL Eric, we did them in the middle of the night! We didn't waste any day time!

They were precious. I really liked meeting them together!

dsc0962jc.jpg

So after all of our character greetings, we were going to go to the new-but-old Enchanted Tiki Room. But it wasn't working! Darn.

So we went on Pirates instead! We really liked this CM's costume for Pirates. It's REALLY cute and I don't see it that often! That's probably one of my favorite CM costumes ever!

dsc0977ai.jpg

These skeletons are playing Chess, and as I learned last night, the position they are at is Stalemate. That is apparently Chess lingo for "it's a lose-lose situation." So the pirates stopped at that point in the game, and haven't moved since!

dsc0970i.jpg

I have said it before, I will say it again, and I will continue to say it in the future - PIRATES SMELLS SO GOOD!!! Disney Water <3

We met pirate Goofy on our way out. He was lots of fun! He had us pose really cute and gave us big hugs!

dsc0976e.jpg

dsc0974h.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Welcome back Jess! I've missed your updates while you were enjoying the World (but then again, I was a bit MIA myself since I went home to visit my family for a few days). Hope the holidays were fun for you.

Thank you! Aww well I have lots of updates coming your way - I hope you're all ready! We have some intense trip reporting to do :)
We had a WONDERFUL Christmas and New Years, and I hop you and your family had a great holiday as well!

welcome back jess! i've missed reading your updates on here but i've been following along on your twitter (hopefully that doesn't sound too creepy :laughing: ) and i cannot wait to read about your Christmas trip because it sounded like you had a magical time! Me and my sister went the 18th - 22nd so i'm interested to see how much changed during the crazy christmas week compared to the week before! thanks for keeping me occupied for 12 days or so and i can't want to read about it here! :goodvibes

Thank you! :) Aww thanks for following along! I hope you enjoyed all of my rambly tweets :laughing: And no that's not creepy don't worry! What's your twitter name? I can't wait to start that TR because it's going to be a great one! It was lots of fun! Oh my gosh the crowds got CRAZY after you left... WOO it was nuts. But it was awesome. I'm glad you were entertained by the tweets and I can't wait to share more with you all!

Welcome back! So glad that you had a fantastic time, Disney at Christmas is even more magical than Disney during the rest of the year and that is pretty hard to accomplish!

Welcome home! I can't wait to read the rest of this report and then the December one! :) I can't believe you guys made it up for AM EMH. I am going to try on my trip, but I doubt I can convince my family to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter