The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: I take that back, I was told yesterday we will now be shopping for my dress instead. Not enough time. I can still get blue and accessorize in bronze and be Ravenclaw. Or wear red and use gold to be Gryffindor or Iron Man
OOC: Ah I gotcha. Well that's good you'll do the colors.

OOC: I've got two dresses, ones completely black and the other has this really weird flower pattern on it.

OKAY OLIVIA THAT EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IF YOU HAVENT YET YOU DUMP HIS SORRY A**

OOC: Yeah, I went pinterest-ing, and there's actually lots of different ways I could theme to do one of my fandoms.

OOC: Oh awesome. I think I'm going to put my fandoms on my graduation cap. And glitter. A lot of glitter.

OOC: I've got two dresses, ones completely black and the other has this really weird flower pattern on it.

OKAY OLIVIA THAT EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IF YOU HAVENT YET YOU DUMP HIS SORRY A**

OOC: Oh pretty. I think I saw them on Instagram.
That's a great question.... saw him yesterday. He admitted he was being poop and kept apologizing. I kept bringing it up that I may break up with him. Giving him a few days to see if he can step up his act.

Jay: He threw his hands up and let out a little groan "Why do girls take so long to get ready!"

OOC: Fast forward to the beginning of the party.

Jay: Looking outside the street was filled with Limo's with glamorous looking couples stepping out and into the tower. He went to get Hope. "Is my beautiful date ready?"

Evelyn: She walked into the party with Mike. It was quite the gala. Bill Gates happened to be in the same elevator as them, and it was sure they'd see more big names in tech and other famous people.

OOC: Evelyn's dress. May or have no picked it because it's my prom dress XD In real life it's even more sparkly!
2533937_fpx.tif

Jay: He threw his hands up and let out a little groan "Why do girls take so long to get ready!"

Hope: "Sorry Jay, I'm coming!" She stepped out, tugging once more on the backstrap of her heel to adjust it. She then composed herself and smiled at Jay. "Hi handsome. Sorry to keep you waiting."

OOC: Hope's dress. The hair also works, though obviously black

1332379419781.jpg

Mike: Mike was reminded very much of Howard's Party. Bug names, beautiful scenery, everyone dressed to the nines. It made him a bit nostalgic and retrospective. But, this time he had a gorgeous girl on his arm, so this party would probably end up the greater one of the two.

Raven: She entered the party, kinda uninterested. It was Stark's party, so it had a chance of being good, but she really didn't want to play socialite with people she didn't know all night.

OOC: Raven's dress
long-black-prom-dresses-cheap.jpg

Hope: "Sorry Jay, I'm coming!" She stepped out, tugging once more on the backstrap of her heel to adjust it. She then composed herself and smiled at Jay. "Hi handsome. Sorry to keep you waiting."

OOC: Hope's dress. The hair also works, though obviously black

1332379419781.jpg
OOC: Pretty dresses! And awww Mike!

Jay: "Wow, you still don't fail to stun me every time. I'm so lucky. Hey, don't worry about the wait. I'm used to it, I live with Evelyn.", he chuckled. The pair went upstairs. It dazzled Jay. This was going to be great. Even better, a lot of the celebrities actually knew who his was! It was unreal.

Nancy: The vibe was great and she felt nogsaltic. Some things about Stark parties would never change.

Evelyn: It kinda reminded her of homecoming, but a much more grand scale and not as much attention on she and Mike. Evelyn had never been to a big adult party, so she let Mike lead the way.

Last edited:
OOC: Thanks.

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay." They went upstairs and toured around, actually being recognized a couple of times.

Mike: He found himself leading Evelyn, and soon he fell into a rhythm. He spoke to guests that seemed interesting of Evelyn seemed eager to meet, introducing himself as Lieutenant Michael Rogers and his beautiful girlfriend, Miss Evelyn.

Eli: This was a great party (although many of the guests, mostly those who didn't know him well, continually called him by his full name, Elijah, although everyone knew he preferred Eli, just like his dad preferred Tony), and it was going as smoothly as everyone hoped. He talked to a lot of celebrities and friends of his dad's or mom's. He even got to talk to Uncle Rhodey for a while. Everyone inquiring about his health was getting a bit annoying, but he was a Stark, so he was dealing.

Raven: It wasn't long until she ran into Conrad, who suddenly had a need to talk about herself being adopted. She rolled her eyes and told him Sam (though she had said the old man) had been afraid that Conrad would treat her different if he knew she was adopted from the beginning. But Conrad needed to know if there was anything else they were hiding from him. She sighed and told him not to make a scene here at Mr. Stark's party, that they'd talk when all the guests were gone. Then she found Eli and put him in charge of Conrad. However, she wasn't alone for too long when she ran into her band, who apparently had been invited. She immediately joined them and started talking about music.

Conrad: He was terribly confused. Raven was acting different, and his life wasn't exactly what he thought it was. It was like waking up memory-less all over again. He tried to keep calm. As much as it was unfair, Raven was right, this was not the time to cause a scene, it would embarrass them all and accomplish nothing. He did feel a little hurt he was pawned off on this Eli, but it was his dad's party, so Eli was likely as good a guide as any.

OOC: Thanks.

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay." They went upstairs and toured around, actually being recognized a couple of times.

Mike: He found himself leading Evelyn, and soon he fell into a rhythm. He spoke to guests that seemed interesting of Evelyn seemed eager to meet, introducing himself as Lieutenant Michael Rogers and his beautiful girlfriend, Miss Evelyn.

Eli: This was a great party (although many of the guests, mostly those who didn't know him well, continually called him by his full name, Elijah, although everyone knew he preferred Eli, just like his dad preferred Tony), and it was going as smoothly as everyone hoped. He talked to a lot of celebrities and friends of his dad's or mom's. He even got to talk to Uncle Rhodey for a while. Everyone inquiring about his health was getting a bit annoying, but he was a Stark, so he was dealing.

Raven: It wasn't long until she ran into Conrad, who suddenly had a need to talk about herself being adopted. She rolled her eyes and told him Sam (though she had said the old man) had been afraid that Conrad would treat her different if he knew she was adopted from the beginning. But Conrad needed to know if there was anything else they were hiding from him. She sighed and told him not to make a scene here at Mr. Stark's party, that they'd talk when all the guests were gone. Then she found Eli and put him in charge of Conrad. However, she wasn't alone for too long when she ran into her band, who apparently had been invited. She immediately joined them and started talking about music.

Conrad: He was terribly confused. Raven was acting different, and his life wasn't exactly what he thought it was. It was like waking up memory-less all over again. He tried to keep calm. As much as it was unfair, Raven was right, this was not the time to cause a scene, it would embarrass them all and accomplish nothing. He did feel a little hurt he was pawned off on this Eli, but it was his dad's party, so Eli was likely as good a guide as any.

OOC: Smoothly... for now. Dun dun dun!
XD I'm a dork.

Evelyn: She was having a lovely evening.

Jay: At first it was a bit stuffy, but as the evening went on the adults had a few drinks it got looser. The dj was rolling some pretty sick tunes. Jay lightly tugged Hope's hand. "Let's dance!" The room had dimmed and flashy colors illuminated the floor.

OOC: Nancy's Dress
0e347a1c6cd6b23ce3f22280f68b00d3.jpg

OOC: Pretty.

Avengers 2 is only a month away!

OOC: Smoothly... for now. Dun dun dun!
XD I'm a dork.

Evelyn: She was having a lovely evening.

Jay: At first it was a bit stuffy, but as the evening went on the adults had a few drinks it got looser. The dj was rolling some pretty sick tunes. Jay lightly tugged Hope's hand. "Let's dance!" The room had dimmed and flashy colors illuminated the floor.

Eli: He grabbed a girl for himself and a girl for Conrad and pulled all three of his guests onto the dance floor. "Let's have some fun!"

Mike: After talking to people for a while and spending some time with his dad, the music started. It was the upbeat songs right now, the slow songs would be late into the night. He glanced to Evelyn. "Might I have this dance?"

Hope: She smiled and went with him to the dance floor. She flowed with the beat as other couples joined them on the dance floor.

OOC: Pretty.

Avengers 2 is only a month away!

Eli: He grabbed a girl for himself and a girl for Conrad and pulled all three of his guests onto the dance floor. "Let's have some fun!"

Mike: After talking to people for a while and spending some time with his dad, the music started. It was the upbeat songs right now, the slow songs would be late into the night. He glanced to Evelyn. "Might I have this dance?"

Hope: She smiled and went with him to the dance floor. She flowed with the beat as other couples joined them on the dance floor.

OOC: Avengers 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, it looked kinda vintage to me.

Evelyn: She smiled and took his hand. "I'D love this dance. " They went to the dance floor.

Nancy: She joined a group of teens on the floor, trying to mimic thier moves and not look to out of place.

Jay: He had a blast with Hope on the dance floor.

OOC: Oh awesome. I think I'm going to put my fandoms on my graduation cap. And glitter. A lot of glitter.

OOC: Oh pretty. I think I saw them on Instagram.
That's a great question.... saw him yesterday. He admitted he was being poop and kept apologizing. I kept bringing it up that I may break up with him. Giving him a few days to see if he can step up his act.

OOC: Be careful, love. I went through that and it hurts...

Gordon and Thora and Logan: They were dancing awkwardly.

June: She stood off to the side, not wanting to interact with any of these people.

OOC: Avengers 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, it looked kinda vintage to me.

Evelyn: She smiled and took his hand. "I'D love this dance. " They went to the dance floor.

Nancy: She joined a group of teens on the floor, trying to mimic thier moves and not look to out of place.

Jay: He had a blast with Hope on the dance floor.

OOC: For some reason I got that effect too.

Mike: He chose to let Evelyn lead on the floor; he still often had left feet.

Raven: She was dancing with her bandmates when she realized the girl that joined them was Mike's sister. And nearby along the wall was June. Gosh darn it! Why could she never have something to herself? She kept the mask in play, for one she didn't want to let Hunter in on her distress (he was far too good at noticing when she was upset) and two she just might not get recognized if she acted natural.

Hope: She had a great time with Jay. She didn’t care what the other guests thought. They were young and in love.

OOC: Yeah, I'll be careful Bri. I might even break up with him before Sunday... I'm just so over him after all that happened. He even admitted he wouldn't date himself, and thanked me.

Jay: He and Hope were off in their own little world.

Evelyn: She led and helped Mike with the dancing. She excused herself for a moment to help the Thorsons. "Hey, you two want some pointers?"

Nancy: "Oh Raven, are these your band friends?"

Raven: Darn it. "Who was it that ever said anything about me being in a band? Because I certainly didn't. It’s true, sure, but it isn't your business and you shouldn't have known. Who told you?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter