The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: That sounds like it sucks

Eli: He had gotten ready earlier than everyone else and he was with his parents finalizing host and party things. It would be his first public appearance since retreating from the public eye to prepare for his surgery.
OOC: It does suck.

Nat: She was getting ready.

Clint: He was resting up for the big night.

Evelyn: She continued to work on her hair. "Does anyone have any New Years resolutions?"

Jay: He saw the Starks. "Everything running smoothly?"

OOC: It does suck.

Nat: She was getting ready.

Clint: He was resting up for the big night.

Evelyn: She continued to work on her hair. "Does anyone have any New Years resolutions?"

Jay: He saw the Starks. "Everything running smoothly?"
Hope: "Quite honestly I'm happy with the way things are. Though I do want to practice more and spend more time with my friends, I've been kinda abandoning you guys."

Raven: "I have some choices to make but no resolutions."

Eli: "Jay, dude! You excited? I'm excited. This is going to be good."

Tony: "Yeah, thanks kid."

Pepper: She smiled. "How are you? Need anything?"

Mike and Conrad: They were getting ready.

Conrad: "Michael...Raven isn't my sister, is she?"

Mike: "What?"

Conrad: "I mean, she is my sister, she always will be my sister, but we aren't blood related, are we?"

Mike: He sighed. "No, Raven was adopted."

Conrad: "Figures. We don't look much alike."

Hope: "Quite honestly I'm happy with the way things are. Though I do want to practice more and spend more time with my friends, I've been kinda abandoning you guys."

Raven: "I have some choices to make but no resolutions."

Eli: "Jay, dude! You excited? I'm excited. This is going to be good."

Tony: "Yeah, thanks kid."

Pepper: She smiled. "How are you? Need anything?"
Evelyn: "Yeah, I'm pretty happy with everything. Just about self improving and doing better at everything. "

Jay: "Yeah man, I'm so excited! No problem Mr. Stark. I'm wonderful, thank Mrs. Stark. No, I think I'm good. Just enjoying the buzz and set up of the party."

OOC: Yeah... I don't think he likes me very much anymore. And it seems he's getting a little too close to other girls. His robotics partner tweeted a picture of him sleeping against her on the bus... just not feeling wanted and I'm in constant fear and question and he never complients me anymore.

Jay: He found a spot to people watch on the ballroom floor. It excited him to see ever thing get set up. The Stark lifestyle was so grand.

OOC: Aww sweetheart, that really sucks.

OOC: Aww sweetheart, that really sucks.
OOC: Thanks. We were supposed to hang out today but five minutes before I left he forgot he had plans with his friends to play magic cards ... \:
We should talk on the phone tonight. Thank goodness, I need to badly.

Jay: "Oh man, I can picture it now. I'm so pumped. I should probably get out of my pajamas soon..."

Eli: He laughed. "You probably should."

OOC: Thanks. We were supposed to hang out today but five minutes before I left he forgot he had plans with his friends to play magic cards ... \:
We should talk on the phone tonight. Thank goodness, I need to badly.

OOC: Now that's just a d*** move all around.

OOC: Fast forward to the beginning of the party.

Jay: Looking outside the street was filled with Limo's with glamorous looking couples stepping out and into the tower. He went to get Hope. "Is my beautiful date ready?"

Evelyn: She walked into the party with Mike. It was quite the gala. Bill Gates happened to be in the same elevator as them, and it was sure they'd see more big names in tech and other famous people.

OOC: Evelyn's dress. May or have no picked it because it's my prom dress XD In real life it's even more sparkly!
2533937_fpx.tif

OOC: Ooh, pretty choice. We're making mine, probably anyway. I want it to be blue and copper

OOC: So what sort of dramatic event should happen at the party?

OOC: Thank you! Oh that's neat. Ravenclaw colors! Hmm...
Side note I got almost a full ride to college and I'm so relived and overfilled with emotion because I didn't think I'd get as much as I did and know I can go to college. Wow.

OOC: Thank you! Oh that's neat. Ravenclaw colors! Hmm...
Side note I got almost a full ride to college and I'm so relived and overfilled with emotion because I didn't think I'd get as much as I did and know I can go to college. Wow.
OOC: You're welcome. Exactly!
OMG that's amazing! Congratulations! You're so lucky!

OOC: You're welcome. Exactly!
OMG that's amazing! Congratulations! You're so lucky!
OCC: Thank you!! That's for sure!
I was thinking for the big events a tower hiest? There's going to be a lot of wealthy people there... and the group would have to be very clever to get past Stark's sercuity and gutsey enough knowing some Avengers (at least stark and the bartons) are there.

OCC: Thank you!! That's for sure!
I was thinking for the big events a tower hiest? There's going to be a lot of wealthy people there... and the group would have to be very clever to get past Stark's sercuity and gutsey enough knowing some Avengers (at least stark and the bartons) are there.
OOC: I take that back, I was told yesterday we will now be shopping for my dress instead. Not enough time. I can still get blue and accessorize in bronze and be Ravenclaw. Or wear red and use gold to be Gryffindor or Iron Man

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter